This is BX @ Boxden.com


Manny Pacquiao sips dat Hennessy...commercial (video)


 Manny Pacquiao sips dat Hennessy...commercial (video)
topic by Blue Mercury - 04-04-2012, 06:14 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter


Manny Pacquiao Hennessy Liquor commercial [twitter @TheKJungle] - YouTube


Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

17 comments for "Manny Pacquiao sips dat Hennessy...commercial (video)"


 04-04-2012, 06:18 PMaway - #2
Fearless Genius 64 heat pts64

  d 
space
$3,810 | POWERFUL
cool commercial but i don't see the connection
 04-04-2012, 11:02 PMaway - #3
riga89 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,692 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by EnlightenMe
cool commercial but i don't see the connection
Hennessey is HUGE in The Philippines, Cambodia, Laos, etc... In that section of the world, people love Manny Pacquiao and Hennessey. Do you see the connection now?

Good commercial BTW....
 04-05-2012, 02:37 AMaway - #4
zogby 40 heat pts40

  d 
space
$2,021 | POWERFUL
getting drunk instead of training for a f!ght may 5
 04-05-2012, 02:43 AMaway - #5
CentsCuZ 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$10,600 | POWERFUL
Dude said he rededicated himself to god and quit drinking cold turkey, then he does a bunch of Hennessy commercials.....

Maybe the tax bill has something to do with this.
 04-05-2012, 06:26 AMaway - #6
HTownkilla 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,283 | POWERFUL
Actually all Asians love Hennessey
 04-05-2012, 06:58 AMaway - #7
Sizzler01 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,050 | 12676531
Originally Posted by CentsCuZ
Dude said he rededicated himself to god and quit drinking cold turkey, then he does a bunch of Hennessy commercials.....

Maybe the tax bill has something to do with this.
He don't have a tax bill (yet at least)
 04-05-2012, 07:22 AMaway - #8
ddubb21 

  d 
space
$2,139 | 4101584
yea i doubt he drinks it but that commercial was dope regardless
 04-05-2012, 07:37 AMaway - #9
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$995 | 8848044
Originally Posted by riga89
Hennessey is HUGE in The Philippines, Cambodia, Laos, etc... In that section of the world, people love Manny Pacquiao and Hennessey. Do you see the connection now?

Good commercial BTW....
Henny is actually not popular in the Philippines...most Filipinos there prefer to drink Brandy (Spanish brandy to be exact) and scotch. Them dudes love Johnnie Walker and Chivas. The other Asian countries are a whole other story...In China, Korea and Japan cognac is one of the more popular liquors. When I was in Japan I brought home a couple bottles of Remy Club, it was between the XO and VSOP price wise. Have looked all over Chicagoland for it and even tried to get a couple stores to special order it but haven't had any luck...Seen so many different kinds of yak in Japan, wish I woulda brought more back with me last time I was there.
 04-05-2012, 07:40 AMaway - #10
Jay Lee 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,492 | 4254849
Originally Posted by zogby
getting drunk instead of training for a f!ght may 5
He f!ght May 5th
 04-05-2012, 07:56 AMaway - #11
Wallabees 57 heat pts57

  d 
space
$3,652 | POWERFUL
thought he didn't drink

fake ####
 04-05-2012, 08:00 AMaway - #12
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$26,692 | POWERFUL
random as ####
 04-05-2012, 10:11 AMaway - #13
Aesop730 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,921 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by fivetreyfour
Henny is actually not popular in the Philippines...most Filipinos there prefer to drink Brandy (Spanish brandy to be exact) and scotch. Them dudes love Johnnie Walker and Chivas. The other Asian countries are a whole other story...In China, Korea and Japan cognac is one of the more popular liquors. When I was in Japan I brought home a couple bottles of Remy Club, it was between the XO and VSOP price wise. Have looked all over Chicagoland for it and even tried to get a couple stores to special order it but haven't had any luck...Seen so many different kinds of yak in Japan, wish I woulda brought more back with me last time I was there.

Now with Manny supporting it , sales will probably see some sort of uptick there ..
 04-05-2012, 10:14 AMaway - #14
jvee 

  d 
space
$552 | 3733716
Originally Posted by Wallabees
thought he didn't drink

fake ####
its not good, but even if u drink, take drugs etc. it shouldn't affect ur beliefs in God.
 04-05-2012, 10:57 AMaway - #15
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$995 | 8848044
Originally Posted by Aesop730
Now with Manny supporting it , sales will probably see some sort of uptick there ..
The commercial is obviously targeted for the international audience, it might sell a couple few more bottles...but in the Philippines, the people who are easily persuaded into buying products just because of a celebrity endorser wouldn't even be able to afford a bottle of Henny. The masses there typically drink locally bottled Brandy/Gin/Rum that sells for like 3 dollars a liter. The imported Spain Brandy runs like 10-12 a liter, while Henn-Dogg goes for like 35-40 a fifth.
 04-05-2012, 01:04 PMaway - #16
Delbert Mengel 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$19,080 | POWERFUL
haven't drank henny in a couple of years but now i have the urge for one.
 04-05-2012, 01:09 PMaway - #17
Chopzilla 183 heat pts183

  d 
space
$10,167 | POWERFUL
Like a gatorade commercial just with drank
 04-05-2012, 01:15 PMaway - #18
escay_muzik 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,048 | 4013254
its not good, but even if u drink, take drugs etc. it shouldn't affect ur beliefs in God.
no it shouldnt...since Jesus turned WATER TO WINE for the people to drink!!!
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Kim K's Brother Admits To Being Aroused By Her....Kan..
51 comments
Video inside  Schmurda say NY started bangin cuz of Chiraq
93 comments
Video inside  Ayo Chris Smoove girl is bad as sh-t
62 comments
 NBA Jamal Crawford Smoking That Good Sh-t: Calls Kobe &quo...
New reply 37 seconds ago - 84 comments - by MikeJones212
 NFL Jaws Top 30 Qb List
New reply 10 minutes ago - 220 comments - by tre0624
 Article inside Jay Z & Beyoncé Reportedly Trying To Split Without...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 194 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 Image(s) inside My New Roommate
New reply 10 minutes ago - 106 comments - by beeasy50
  Twitter Reacts To Dota2 Broadcast On Espn2.
New reply 4 minutes ago - 89 comments - by CadillacVyse
 NBA Andrew Wiggins Dropping Hints On Tinder? (pic)
New reply 11 minutes ago - 63 comments - by keep me young
  Great Games You Wouldn't Be Caught Dead Playing Today...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Ctrllers
 Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar Covers Complex Magazine
New reply 13 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Fwxvgo

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.