This is BX @ Boxden.com

Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)

Poll results - Well Fools, Which One???
Kobe Bryant 128 55.17%
LeBron James 104 44.83%
Voters: 232. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)
topic by Rynoh - 11-06-2005, 03:02 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

Quote:
bbwayans
Originally Posted by bbwayans
oh its definitely homo, homo erotic that is because u ni##as just cant wipe the sweat off ur filthy lil boi boi penal toiz, ill have to do it for yall, this is the way it was supposed to be if u ni##as just cant resist the lust that a ni##a wit suculent lips gets you so u hide it wit these comments u try to make out to be meaningful and thoiughtful when really u have unadulterated homo erotica bulging out of ur d*cks like the puss that lebron sweet a$s james carries everywhere, WILLY H BOZO this ni##a on lebrons nuts and for good reason cuz im sure lejames could be a real good lay in all fours in a hot tub full of steamy marmalade (thats oranage jam for u toothless ni##as) holla back one time young n
#### THIS THREAD!!!

HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT ALTHOUGH BBWAYANS IS REAL, IT IS ACTAULLY ANOTHER USER ID NAME(EITHER SUNSHINE BLUE_MOD OR THE MOD WITH THE AVATAR OF LIL WAYNE IN THE s3x AND RELATIONSHIPS FORUM) FOR A MOD (ITS THEIR WAY OF GETTING BACK AT YOU WHEN YOUVE PISSED THEM OFF, SO THEY RUIN YOUR THREAD.) THEY SWITCH THEIR USER ACCOUNT TO #### IN A SANTA CLAUS HAT OR SOME OTHER TYPE OF COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS AVATAR, AND #### WITH YOU. ITS ONE I PISSED OFF EARLIER , THEIR WAY OF HATING. LOOK AT THE LONGEVITY, PROPS, AND POSTS, THEY DONT ADD UP. ID JUS TLIKE TO POINT THAT OUT, OK THANK YOU, #### YOU.

^^^cALL ME cONSPIRAcY, bUT THaT Is sOme TRU ####.

and #### this thread though, for real. I got my opinion, and you got yours.

Latest Sports Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

297 comments for "Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)"

11-06-2005, 03:09 PMaway - #2
k3llz 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$22,697 | POWERFUL
both my ni##az..either one will get the MVP...2 of the BEST perimeter players in the league...Kobe is the talent...Lebron is the chosen one...both kings..crown them :D , and both with mediocre teams..both going to the playoffs..both have something to prove doing so
 11-06-2005, 03:24 PM - #3
jdubb4eva 

d 
space
$n/a |
even though he's not my favorite (KG) i gotta go with kobe his game is all around better than lebron at this point, but lebron is much better than kobe was at that age, so lebron will eventually surpass kobe as long as he stays healthy
 11-06-2005, 03:25 PMaway - #4
1000bluntz 

d 
space
$12,721 | POWERFUL
fu#k the stats, LeBron is the better overall player and he also has the most talent in the league without question. LeBron does just about everything as well it could possibly be done on a basketball court and ni##a's only 20 years old. Kobe is incredible but if he's incredible LeBron is incredible X 2. This ni##a LeBron has the ability to go out there and drop a triple-double every single night and you don't get that with Kobe. Kobe is probably a better defender at this time but I'd say that's all he has over LeBron outside of experience obviously. Anybody who's starting a team from scratch would take LeBron over Kobe without even giving it a second thought and if they even began to think that second thought they should k!ll themselves out of extreme stupidity.
 11-06-2005, 03:30 PMaway - #5
BksFinest 

d 
space
$328 | 2810
aside from the fact that kobe is my favorite player im gonna pick him. give lebron a few year and then i could say him
 11-06-2005, 03:31 PMaway - #6
S co. bar 

d 
space
$79 | 140553
kobe

lebrons the future of the nba though
 11-06-2005, 03:35 PMaway - #7
Rynoh 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 1000bluntz
fu#k the stats, LeBron is the better overall player and he also has the most talent in the league without question. LeBron does just about everything as well it could possibly be done on a basketball court and ni##a's only 20 years old. Kobe is incredible but if he's incredible LeBron is incredible X 2. This ni##a LeBron has the ability to go out there and drop a triple-double every single night and you don't get that with Kobe. Kobe is probably a better defender at this time but I'd say that's all he has over LeBron outside of experience obviously. Anybody who's starting a team from scratch would take LeBron over Kobe without even giving it a second thought and if they even began to think that second thought they should k!ll themselves out of extreme stupidity.
DAAAAAAMN!!!!!!! What's good though. Lol... Right now Kobe's team has the better record though. Kobe can drop Triple Doubles, he was second or third in the league last year, LeBron was Behind him though, but only by one, I think. I like that.^^^ "Kill Yourselves our of extreme stupidity." - :applause:
 11-06-2005, 04:22 PMaway - #8
Rynoh 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by braided_uppimp
both my ni##az..either one will get the MVP...2 of the BEST perimeter players in the league...Kobe is the talent...Lebron is the chosen one...both kings..crown them :D , and both with mediocre teams..both going to the playoffs..both have something to prove doing so
Gyeah know it.
 11-06-2005, 04:23 PMaway - #9
Rynoh 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by jdubb4eva
even though he's not my favorite (KG) i gotta go with kobe his game is all around better than lebron at this point, but lebron is much better than kobe was at that age, so lebron will eventually surpass kobe as long as he stays healthy
So far, so good. And your avy of Selena Spice.... Mmmmm... G'damn. Id beat it raw.

Last edited by Rynoh; 11-06-2005 at 04:24 PM..
 11-06-2005, 04:25 PMaway - #10
Rynoh 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BksFinest
aside from the fact that kobe is my favorite player im gonna pick him. give lebron a few year and then i could say him
Seems to be the popular consensus.
 11-06-2005, 04:28 PMaway - #11
Mat The W 

d 
space
$10,386 | 1506650
defense, clutch shots, k!ller instinct, a proven winner

only describes one of those guys and its not bron
 11-06-2005, 04:55 PMaway - #12
growth 

d 
space
$1,294 | 9594
kobe, i dont really, like both, but come on dont compare them. lebron = year 3 give it some time
 11-06-2005, 04:57 PMaway - #13
Rynoh 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by growth
kobe, i dont really, like both, but come on dont compare them. lebron = year 3 give it some time
Yir prolly right, but everybody else does anyways.
 11-06-2005, 04:57 PMaway - #14
Maroon_Tiger 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$40,710 | POWERFUL
its either kobe or lebron for mvp this year seriously.... and i gotta give lebron the edge...

cuz nash aint gonna do sh#t w/o amare and the players who got traded...

and shaq isnt in good condition enough to win an mvp
 11-06-2005, 10:06 PMaway - #15
Maroon_Tiger 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$40,710 | POWERFUL
ok i change my mind, kobe is gonna win the mvp... dude is balling out of control right now
 11-06-2005, 10:38 PMaway - #16
Pretty Tony 

d 
space
$1,864 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mat The W
defense, clutch shots, k!ller instinct, a proven winner

only describes one of those guys and its not bron
MY NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGA x100
 11-06-2005, 10:39 PMaway - #17
Pretty Tony 

d 
space
$1,864 | POWERFUL
In a Phil Jackson lead offense, nobody on Earth can stop Kobe Bryant.
 11-06-2005, 10:54 PMaway - #18
1000bluntz 

d 
space
$12,721 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Pretty Tony
In a Phil Jackson lead offense, nobody on Earth can stop Kobe Bryant.
Everybody knows I don't like Kobe but this is true and I admit it, but this team still won't win a title without another solid piece.
 11-06-2005, 11:17 PMaway - #19
dtownboy313 

d 
space
$3,722 | 6736388
Right now I gotta go with Kobe. I mean the man has three rings. Alot of ni##as say that he wouldn't have got them without Shaq. That may be true but the same goes for shaq. they needed each other. Kobe has the k!ller instinct. Once Lebron gains a little bit more experience he will be better. He hasn't even reached half of his potential.
 11-06-2005, 11:18 PMonline - #20
Rubix 

d 
space
$8,059 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Maroon_Tiger
its either kobe or lebron for mvp this year seriously.... and i gotta give lebron the edge...

cuz nash aint gonna do sh#t w/o amare and the players who got traded...

and shaq isnt in good condition enough to win an mvp
I don't know what you're watching but Nash is still putting up some sick a$s numbers. He's a long shot for MVP though, I agree with you on that.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
EA Announces Subscription Service on Xbox One: EA Access
63 comments
NFL Prime Jarius Byrd says he ranks their safety group as th..
82 comments
NFL Steve Smith in that Purple & Black! (pic)
65 comments
 Video inside Chris Brown Mocks Kevin Gates For Eating B0oty
New reply 10 seconds ago - 78 comments - by GLOCKN SKIMASK
 BOX Nelly On Floyd Mayweather: "it's Kind Of Hard Tal...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 57 comments - by ZeusSlaps
 OT Stephen A. Smith Suspended One Week By Espn
New reply 20 seconds ago - 107 comments - by maxnn
 Image(s) inside Kevin Hart Won!
New reply 2 minutes ago - 65 comments - by strungout
  Songs That Gave U Goosebumps When U First Heard Them.
New reply 1 minute ago - 53 comments - by chris21
 audio inside Joe Budden X Ransom - "vietnam"
New reply 3 minutes ago - 66 comments - by Nickel
 Video inside Why Lawd Why
New reply 2 minutes ago - 125 comments - by Tsunami Ray
 NFL See Thats Why I Fukks With Whoopi Goldberg (video)
New reply 7 minutes ago - 84 comments - by QB Eagles

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,758 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.