Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
90 viewing
 Image inside dead at juelz santana
50 comments
most viewed right now
88 viewing
 Video inside Migos got arrested performing at Georgia Southern University
54 comments

top in section
35 viewing
The house that was used in 50 Cent's We Up and Big Sean's My..
top in hiphop
top in section
24 viewing
Article inside MTV's 'Eye Candy' Canceled
top in movies

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Poll results - Well Fools, Which One???
Kobe Bryant 128 55.17%
LeBron James 104 44.83%
Voters: 232. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)
Unread 9 years agoclass of '07 - away - #1
9516 pageviews
297 comments

Rynoh 1 heat pts space
Vendetta
space
$6 | POWERFUL
Quote:
bbwayans
bbwayans said:
oh its definitely homo, homo erotic that is because u n*ggas just cant wipe the sweat off ur filthy lil boi boi penal toiz, ill have to do it for yall, this is the way it was supposed to be if u n*ggas just cant resist the lust that a n*gga wit suculent lips gets you so u hide it wit these comments u try to make out to be meaningful and thoiughtful when really u have unadulterated homo erotica bulging out of ur d*cks like the puss that lebron sweet a.ss james carries everywhere, WILLY H BOZO this n*gga on lebrons nuts and for good reason cuz im sure lejames could be a real good lay in all fours in a hot tub full of steamy marmalade (thats oranage jam for u toothless n*ggas) holla back one time young n
fu*k THIS THREAD!!!

HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT ALTHOUGH BBWAYANS IS REAL, IT IS ACTAULLY ANOTHER USER ID NAME(EITHER SUNSHINE BLUE_MOD OR THE MOD WITH THE AVATAR OF LIL WAYNE IN THE s3x AND RELATIONSHIPS FORUM) FOR A MOD (ITS THEIR WAY OF GETTING BACK AT YOU WHEN YOUVE PISSED THEM OFF, SO THEY RUIN YOUR THREAD.) THEY SWITCH THEIR USER ACCOUNT TO sh*t IN A SANTA CLAUS HAT OR SOME OTHER TYPE OF COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS AVATAR, AND fu*k WITH YOU. ITS ONE I PISSED OFF EARLIER , THEIR WAY OF HATING. LOOK AT THE LONGEVITY, PROPS, AND POSTS, THEY DONT ADD UP. ID JUS TLIKE TO POINT THAT OUT, OK THANK YOU, fu*k YOU.

^^^cALL ME cONSPIRAcY, bUT THaT Is sOme TRU sh*t.

and fu*k this thread though, for real. I got my opinion, and you got yours.

Last edited by Rynoh; 01-03-2006 at 11:26 PM.. Reason: New Stats.

297 comments for "Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
k3llz 31 heat pts31 space
space
$22,697 | POWERFUL
both my n*ggaz..either one will get the MVP...2 of the BEST perimeter players in the league...Kobe is the talent...Lebron is the chosen one...both kings..crown them :D , and both with mediocre teams..both going to the playoffs..both have something to prove doing so
Unread 11-06-2005, 03:24 PMclass of -  - #3
jdubb4eva  space
space
$n/a |
even though he's not my favorite (KG) i gotta go with kobe his game is all around better than lebron at this point, but lebron is much better than kobe was at that age, so lebron will eventually surpass kobe as long as he stays healthy
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #4
1000bluntz  space
Sick My Duck
space
$13,623 | POWERFUL
fu*k the stats, LeBron is the better overall player and he also has the most talent in the league without question. LeBron does just about everything as well it could possibly be done on a basketball court and n*gga's only 20 years old. Kobe is incredible but if he's incredible LeBron is incredible X 2. This n*gga LeBron has the ability to go out there and drop a triple-double every single night and you don't get that with Kobe. Kobe is probably a better defender at this time but I'd say that's all he has over LeBron outside of experience obviously. Anybody who's starting a team from scratch would take LeBron over Kobe without even giving it a second thought and if they even began to think that second thought they should k!ll themselves out of extreme stupidity.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #5
BksFinest  space
space
$328 | 2810
aside from the fact that kobe is my favorite player im gonna pick him. give lebron a few year and then i could say him
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #6
S co. bar  space
Get Ur Face Smacked In
space
$79 | 140553
kobe

lebrons the future of the nba though
Unread 9 years agoclass of '07 - away - #7
Rynoh 1 heat pts space
Vendetta
space
$6 | POWERFUL
1000bluntz said:
fu*k the stats, LeBron is the better overall player and he also has the most talent in the league without question. LeBron does just about everything as well it could possibly be done on a basketball court and n*gga's only 20 years old. Kobe is incredible but if he's incredible LeBron is incredible X 2. This n*gga LeBron has the ability to go out there and drop a triple-double every single night and you don't get that with Kobe. Kobe is probably a better defender at this time but I'd say that's all he has over LeBron outside of experience obviously. Anybody who's starting a team from scratch would take LeBron over Kobe without even giving it a second thought and if they even began to think that second thought they should k!ll themselves out of extreme stupidity.
DAAAAAAMN!!!!!!! What's good though. Lol... Right now Kobe's team has the better record though. Kobe can drop Triple Doubles, he was second or third in the league last year, LeBron was Behind him though, but only by one, I think. I like that.^^^ "Kill Yourselves our of extreme stupidity." - :applause:
Unread 9 years agoclass of '07 - away - #8
Rynoh 1 heat pts space
Vendetta
space
$6 | POWERFUL
braided_uppimp said:
both my n*ggaz..either one will get the MVP...2 of the BEST perimeter players in the league...Kobe is the talent...Lebron is the chosen one...both kings..crown them :D , and both with mediocre teams..both going to the playoffs..both have something to prove doing so
Gyeah know it.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '07 - away - #9
Rynoh 1 heat pts space
Vendetta
space
$6 | POWERFUL
jdubb4eva said:
even though he's not my favorite (KG) i gotta go with kobe his game is all around better than lebron at this point, but lebron is much better than kobe was at that age, so lebron will eventually surpass kobe as long as he stays healthy
So far, so good. And your avy of Selena Spice.... Mmmmm... G'damn. Id beat it raw.

Last edited by Rynoh; 11-06-2005 at 04:24 PM..
Unread 9 years agoclass of '07 - away - #10
Rynoh 1 heat pts space
Vendetta
space
$6 | POWERFUL
BksFinest said:
aside from the fact that kobe is my favorite player im gonna pick him. give lebron a few year and then i could say him
Seems to be the popular consensus.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #11
Mat The W  space
space
$10,386 | 1506650
defense, clutch shots, k!ller instinct, a proven winner

only describes one of those guys and its not bron
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #12
growth  space
space
$1,294 | 9594
kobe, i dont really, like both, but come on dont compare them. lebron = year 3 give it some time
Unread 9 years agoclass of '07 - away - #13
Rynoh 1 heat pts space
Vendetta
space
$6 | POWERFUL
growth said:
kobe, i dont really, like both, but come on dont compare them. lebron = year 3 give it some time
Yir prolly right, but everybody else does anyways.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #14
Pretty Tony  space
Alone on an Island....
space
$1,864 | POWERFUL
Mat The W said:
defense, clutch shots, k!ller instinct, a proven winner

only describes one of those guys and its not bron
MY NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGA x100
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #15
Pretty Tony  space
Alone on an Island....
space
$1,864 | POWERFUL
In a Phil Jackson lead offense, nobody on Earth can stop Kobe Bryant.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #16
1000bluntz  space
Sick My Duck
space
$13,623 | POWERFUL
Pretty Tony said:
In a Phil Jackson lead offense, nobody on Earth can stop Kobe Bryant.
Everybody knows I don't like Kobe but this is true and I admit it, but this team still won't win a title without another solid piece.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #17
dtownboy313  space
"WE ON"
space
$3,750 | 6870529
Right now I gotta go with Kobe. I mean the man has three rings. Alot of n*ggas say that he wouldn't have got them without Shaq. That may be true but the same goes for shaq. they needed each other. Kobe has the k!ller instinct. Once Lebron gains a little bit more experience he will be better. He hasn't even reached half of his potential.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #18
Rubix  space
NY cosigned
space
$8,106 | POWERFUL
Maroon_Tiger said:
its either kobe or lebron for mvp this year seriously.... and i gotta give lebron the edge...

cuz nash aint gonna do sh*t w/o amare and the players who got traded...

and shaq isnt in good condition enough to win an mvp
I don't know what you're watching but Nash is still putting up some sick a.ss numbers. He's a long shot for MVP though, I agree with you on that.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #19
iOWN  space
Kobe>Any NBA Player
space
$817 | 85571
kobe is better htne lebron.... so therefor my vote goes to kobe bryant
Unread 9 years agoclass of '07 - away - #20
Rynoh 1 heat pts space
Vendetta
space
$6 | POWERFUL
K26Wiles said:
damn i posted this thread to talk about how kobe is the most clutch player in the nba right now... not if he's a better overall player than lebron or if hes gonen win mvp(which he will).
^^^From the "Kobe does it again" threada...HAha, Lol.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! fu*k Yall, :finger: fu*k YALL!!! J/K, J/K, J/K... Well, Their is still a lot of basketball left to play THIS season, and we just had two pretty tough road games. Got the Raptors tonight in Toronto... Should Win...

...And Chyeah, Kobe k!llt it last night. (against the Nugs.)

Last edited by Rynoh; 11-14-2005 at 10:14 AM..

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
23 viewing
Video inside Katt Williams - Newest Show 2015 FULL
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside Mom Was Walking Up The Stairs... P0RNHUB decided to freeze!
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside KyLIE JeNNER ROCKS StRING Bikini BEFORE COACHELLA HANGOUT
83 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside Prophecy Warning 2015: UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE [RECENT EVENTS]
152 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside Instagram needs to extend their video time to 3 1/2 minutes maybe even 4
74 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Stan Lee: 'DC, of course, is trying to catch up to Marvel'
103 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside Star Wars - The Force Awakens (Special easter egg) :spaceballs:
16 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside PS4 exclusive Everybody's Gone to the Rapture almost made me cry in a r..
15 comments
@games
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Apr 18 - Brooklyn man stole thousands of dollars worth of diapers usin..
17 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time