Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
82 viewing
 Article inside Kanye Kardashian Demands Jamie Foxx To Apologize ..
43 comments
most viewed right now
41 viewing
 Image inside Uncle Murda & Slowbucks Have Words Through IG!
26 comments

top in section
29 viewing
 Video inside this kids reaction to the t1tties of Nicki Minaj :dead:
top in hiphop
top in section
25 viewing
 Image inside Niykee Heaton
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know ╗ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Poll results - Well Fools, Which One???
Kobe Bryant 128 55.17%
LeBron James 104 44.83%
Voters: 232. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

 Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)
Unread 11-06-2005, 03:02 PMJoined May 2007 - away - #1
9504 pageviews
297 comments


Rynoh 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Vendetta
space
$6 | POWERFUL
Quote:
bbwayans
Originally Posted by bbwayans
oh its definitely homo, homo erotic that is because u n*ggas just cant wipe the sweat off ur filthy lil boi boi penal toiz, ill have to do it for yall, this is the way it was supposed to be if u n*ggas just cant resist the lust that a n*gga wit suculent lips gets you so u hide it wit these comments u try to make out to be meaningful and thoiughtful when really u have unadulterated homo erotica bulging out of ur d*cks like the puss that lebron sweet a.ss james carries everywhere, WILLY H BOZO this n*gga on lebrons nuts and for good reason cuz im sure lejames could be a real good lay in all fours in a hot tub full of steamy marmalade (thats oranage jam for u toothless n*ggas) holla back one time young n
fu*k THIS THREAD!!!

HOWEVER, I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT ALTHOUGH BBWAYANS IS REAL, IT IS ACTAULLY ANOTHER USER ID NAME(EITHER SUNSHINE BLUE_MOD OR THE MOD WITH THE AVATAR OF LIL WAYNE IN THE s3x AND RELATIONSHIPS FORUM) FOR A MOD (ITS THEIR WAY OF GETTING BACK AT YOU WHEN YOUVE PISSED THEM OFF, SO THEY RUIN YOUR THREAD.) THEY SWITCH THEIR USER ACCOUNT TO sh*t IN A SANTA CLAUS HAT OR SOME OTHER TYPE OF COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS AVATAR, AND fu*k WITH YOU. ITS ONE I PISSED OFF EARLIER , THEIR WAY OF HATING. LOOK AT THE LONGEVITY, PROPS, AND POSTS, THEY DONT ADD UP. ID JUS TLIKE TO POINT THAT OUT, OK THANK YOU, fu*k YOU.

^^^cALL ME cONSPIRAcY, bUT THaT Is sOme TRU sh*t.

and fu*k this thread though, for real. I got my opinion, and you got yours.

Last edited by Rynoh; 01-03-2006 at 11:26 PM.. Reason: New Stats.
Reply With Quote

297 comments for "Make it Official: Kobe Bryant Vs. LeBron James (Every Aspect Analyzed)"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 11-06-2005, 03:09 PMJoined Apr 2004 - away - #2
k3llz 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$22,697 | POWERFUL
both my n*ggaz..either one will get the MVP...2 of the BEST perimeter players in the league...Kobe is the talent...Lebron is the chosen one...both kings..crown them :D , and both with mediocre teams..both going to the playoffs..both have something to prove doing so
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 03:24 PMJoined -  - #3
jdubb4eva  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
even though he's not my favorite (KG) i gotta go with kobe his game is all around better than lebron at this point, but lebron is much better than kobe was at that age, so lebron will eventually surpass kobe as long as he stays healthy
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 03:25 PMJoined Jun 2004 - on now - #4
1000bluntz  space
avatar space
Sick My Duck
space
$13,546 | POWERFUL
fu*k the stats, LeBron is the better overall player and he also has the most talent in the league without question. LeBron does just about everything as well it could possibly be done on a basketball court and n*gga's only 20 years old. Kobe is incredible but if he's incredible LeBron is incredible X 2. This n*gga LeBron has the ability to go out there and drop a triple-double every single night and you don't get that with Kobe. Kobe is probably a better defender at this time but I'd say that's all he has over LeBron outside of experience obviously. Anybody who's starting a team from scratch would take LeBron over Kobe without even giving it a second thought and if they even began to think that second thought they should k!ll themselves out of extreme stupidity.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 03:30 PMJoined Aug 2005 - away - #5
BksFinest  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$328 | 2810
aside from the fact that kobe is my favorite player im gonna pick him. give lebron a few year and then i could say him
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 03:31 PMJoined May 2005 - away - #6
S co. bar  space
avatar space
Get Ur Face Smacked In
space
$79 | 140553
kobe

lebrons the future of the nba though
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 03:35 PMJoined May 2007 - away - #7
Rynoh 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Vendetta
space
$6 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 1000bluntz
fu*k the stats, LeBron is the better overall player and he also has the most talent in the league without question. LeBron does just about everything as well it could possibly be done on a basketball court and n*gga's only 20 years old. Kobe is incredible but if he's incredible LeBron is incredible X 2. This n*gga LeBron has the ability to go out there and drop a triple-double every single night and you don't get that with Kobe. Kobe is probably a better defender at this time but I'd say that's all he has over LeBron outside of experience obviously. Anybody who's starting a team from scratch would take LeBron over Kobe without even giving it a second thought and if they even began to think that second thought they should k!ll themselves out of extreme stupidity.
DAAAAAAMN!!!!!!! What's good though. Lol... Right now Kobe's team has the better record though. Kobe can drop Triple Doubles, he was second or third in the league last year, LeBron was Behind him though, but only by one, I think. I like that.^^^ "Kill Yourselves our of extreme stupidity." - :applause:
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 04:22 PMJoined May 2007 - away - #8
Rynoh 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Vendetta
space
$6 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by braided_uppimp
both my n*ggaz..either one will get the MVP...2 of the BEST perimeter players in the league...Kobe is the talent...Lebron is the chosen one...both kings..crown them :D , and both with mediocre teams..both going to the playoffs..both have something to prove doing so
Gyeah know it.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 04:23 PMJoined May 2007 - away - #9
Rynoh 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Vendetta
space
$6 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by jdubb4eva
even though he's not my favorite (KG) i gotta go with kobe his game is all around better than lebron at this point, but lebron is much better than kobe was at that age, so lebron will eventually surpass kobe as long as he stays healthy
So far, so good. And your avy of Selena Spice.... Mmmmm... G'damn. Id beat it raw.

Last edited by Rynoh; 11-06-2005 at 04:24 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 04:25 PMJoined May 2007 - away - #10
Rynoh 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Vendetta
space
$6 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BksFinest
aside from the fact that kobe is my favorite player im gonna pick him. give lebron a few year and then i could say him
Seems to be the popular consensus.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 04:28 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #11
Mat The W  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$10,386 | 1506650
defense, clutch shots, k!ller instinct, a proven winner

only describes one of those guys and its not bron
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 04:55 PMJoined Mar 2005 - away - #12
growth  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,294 | 9594
kobe, i dont really, like both, but come on dont compare them. lebron = year 3 give it some time
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 04:57 PMJoined May 2007 - away - #13
Rynoh 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Vendetta
space
$6 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by growth
kobe, i dont really, like both, but come on dont compare them. lebron = year 3 give it some time
Yir prolly right, but everybody else does anyways.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 04:57 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #14
Maroon_Tiger 13 heat pts13 space
avatar space
#HardWork
space
$42,358 | POWERFUL
its either kobe or lebron for mvp this year seriously.... and i gotta give lebron the edge...

cuz nash aint gonna do sh*t w/o amare and the players who got traded...

and shaq isnt in good condition enough to win an mvp
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 10:06 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #15
Maroon_Tiger 13 heat pts13 space
avatar space
#HardWork
space
$42,358 | POWERFUL
ok i change my mind, kobe is gonna win the mvp... dude is balling out of control right now
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 10:38 PMJoined Jul 2005 - away - #16
Pretty Tony  space
avatar space
Alone on an Island....
space
$1,864 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mat The W
defense, clutch shots, k!ller instinct, a proven winner

only describes one of those guys and its not bron
MY NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGA x100
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 10:39 PMJoined Jul 2005 - away - #17
Pretty Tony  space
avatar space
Alone on an Island....
space
$1,864 | POWERFUL
In a Phil Jackson lead offense, nobody on Earth can stop Kobe Bryant.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 10:54 PMJoined Jun 2004 - on now - #18
1000bluntz  space
avatar space
Sick My Duck
space
$13,546 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Pretty Tony
In a Phil Jackson lead offense, nobody on Earth can stop Kobe Bryant.
Everybody knows I don't like Kobe but this is true and I admit it, but this team still won't win a title without another solid piece.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 11:17 PMJoined May 2004 - away - #19
dtownboy313  space
avatar space
"WE ON"
space
$3,749 | 6870528
Right now I gotta go with Kobe. I mean the man has three rings. Alot of n*ggas say that he wouldn't have got them without Shaq. That may be true but the same goes for shaq. they needed each other. Kobe has the k!ller instinct. Once Lebron gains a little bit more experience he will be better. He hasn't even reached half of his potential.
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2005, 11:18 PMJoined Apr 2005 - away - #20
Rubix  space
avatar space
NY cosigned
space
$8,104 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Maroon_Tiger
its either kobe or lebron for mvp this year seriously.... and i gotta give lebron the edge...

cuz nash aint gonna do sh*t w/o amare and the players who got traded...

and shaq isnt in good condition enough to win an mvp
I don't know what you're watching but Nash is still putting up some sick a.ss numbers. He's a long shot for MVP though, I agree with you on that.
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
298 viewing
Image inside The Clinton Body Count  
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside Remember Cindy Margolis?  
121 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside Ayisha Diaz Bad Azz  
120 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Mar 31 - Whistleblower cop: Police Get Gun and Sku..
96 comments
@news
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Augusta native Cortez Berry is NOT enjoying his st..
135 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside Juelz girl aint got a belly button  
71 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Image inside Malaysians shot down a real life DRAGON!!!
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
4 viewing
OT ESPN: Top 20 Athletes Of Past 20 Y..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Mar 31 - The Rich Don't Work AnymoreŚWorking Is for Poor P..
88 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  ę BX 1998-end of time