online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Luc Longley remembers the time Michael Jordan complimented him...then took it back

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

10 years ago '09        #1
7301 page views
0 comments

The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x49
Props total: 198735 198 K  Slaps total: 43315 43 K
Luc Longley remembers the time Michael Jordan complimented him...then took it back

"We were playing Detroit and I came out on fire in the first half. I think I had 17-18 points, half-a-dozen rebounds, a couple of blocks — playing like an All-Star. For the first time ever, because Michael was very cautious with his praise, he came into the locker room high-fiving me, slapping me, hugging me, saying, 'Man, you play like that, we’re going to win the world championship. That’s awesome! You’re an All-Star. Why don’t you play like that every day? I knew you had it in ya.' Anyway, so we went out for the second half ... and I finished the game with exactly the same stat line as I had at half-time. I had a terrible second half. We came in after the game — we’d won. When everybody else was happy to be winning, Michael was furious. He said, “Luc, I am never, ever going to say a nice thing about you again.” It demonstrated how Michael thought that because he said something good … Like, it had nothing to do with Michael, really. It was me playing the game. I just drew a couple of fouls and didn’t play as well and didn’t get my opportunities. He was true to his word; never said anything nice again."

https://sports.yahoo.com/ .. 152951721.html
egg

emoji
+32   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3310
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
286 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+529
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+418
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
22 comments