This is BX @ Boxden.com


lebron isnt the only freemason nba player. sadly lets look at kobe bryant as well


 lebron isnt the only freemason nba player. sadly lets look at kobe bryant as well
22 topic by 991 - 05-07-2010, 09:08 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter


this video shows both kobe and lebron. still dont believe in this stuff? theres even a couple boxden members that are freemasons that ive seen. its sad people will accept forever hell for temporary money.








Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

60 comments for "lebron isnt the only freemason nba player. sadly lets look at kobe bryant as well"


 05-07-2010, 09:11 PMonline - #2
StateProperty88 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$32,907 | POWERFUL
illuminati and freemason are two different things, one is real (freemason) the other is fabricated (illuminati)
 05-07-2010, 09:19 PMaway - #3
991 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$4,341 | 18725714
Originally Posted by sneekas
im jus gunna call u a f#g and leave


####.
thats fine. say whatever u want...did u watch the video? yes or no
 05-07-2010, 09:19 PMaway - #4
chrismb 70 heat pts70

  d 
space
$6,341 | POWERFUL
man here we go...not only "another kobe/lebron thread" but "another illuminati thread"
 05-07-2010, 09:19 PMonline - #5
marcusaka50 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$20,717 | POWERFUL
how can I get down with the freemason it will solve all my problems
 05-07-2010, 09:30 PMaway - #6
991 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$4,341 | 18725714
Originally Posted by sneekas
since i sed "ima just call u a f#g and leave"

ima say that i didnt.

did u read my entire post? yes or no

i believe in God so u want to ''attack'' me right? u wont be the only one. says in the Bible Christians will be made fun of for representing his name(Jesus). but if i didnt believe in God we could be friends right? anyways
 05-07-2010, 09:36 PMaway - #7
991 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$4,341 | 18725714
Originally Posted by sneekas
ronnie..take this "i want to tell bx ima christian" a$s thread to the KC.
nah thats not what its about. but back on topic..no need for u to reply anymore we already know ur opinion.
 05-07-2010, 09:37 PMonline - #8
Andre3stacks 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$14,919 | POWERFUL
If u recorded my life for a month. Im sure I could do some dumb a$s hand gestures and #### to make u ni##as think Im a Mason too.
 05-07-2010, 09:52 PMonline - #9
trill jackson 125 heat pts125

  d 
space
$11,641 | POWERFUL
do you people only accuse blacks of devil worshipping? didn't the rock group kiss stand for knights in satans service or some ####? as soon as a black get money here come the uncle toms with the conspiracy hate. i don't give a #### what they're doing none of those hand signals affect my life. ya'll act like you're a 5 year old thinking a boogeymans under your bed, get off that paranoid dumb ####
 05-07-2010, 10:05 PMaway - #10
991 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$4,341 | 18725714
Originally Posted by trill jackson
do you people only accuse blacks of devil worshipping? didn't the rock group kiss stand for knights in satans service or some ####? as soon as a black get money here come the uncle toms with the conspiracy hate. i don't give a #### what they're doing none of those hand signals affect my life. ya'll act like you're a 5 year old thinking a boogeymans under your bed, get off that paranoid dumb ####
didnt u see the beatles on that video? or did u not watch it? thats white people. tons of white people are involved in the same stuff. we just happen to be talking about kobe and lebron. and yes they do effect ur life. these people run the world. they work for the devil accepting riches and fame and power to get his will done. the NWO isnt that far off. a one world government. in the last chapter of the Bible (revelations), it talks about a one world government lead by the antichrist. u didnt actually think obama was americas leader did u? like my sig says, the end times are here.

im not expecting anyone to believe what i do. im just showing you what i see, what i believe and why. no offense to anyone that has different beliefs.
 05-07-2010, 10:17 PMonline - #11
trill jackson 125 heat pts125

  d 
space
$11,641 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 991
didnt u see the beatles on that video? or did u not watch it? thats white people. tons of white people are involved in the same stuff. we just happen to be talking about kobe and lebron. and yes they do effect ur life. these people run the world. they work for the devil accepting riches and fame and power to get his will done. the NWO isnt that far off. a one world government. in the last chapter of the Bible (revelations), it talks about a one world government lead by the antichrist. u didnt actually think obama was americas leader did u? like my sig says, the end times are here.

im not expecting anyone to believe what i do. im just showing you what i see, what i believe and why. no offense to anyone that has different beliefs.
okay lets say you're 100 percent dead right, what the #### are you gonna do about it? you think they don't know there are a billion alex jones type conspiracy theorists just like you? are any of you any kind of threat to stop them from doing the inevitable? what good is a diagnosis without a cure
 05-07-2010, 10:38 PMaway - #12
Lex Lossis 42 heat pts42

  d 
space
$23,453 | POWERFUL
Kobe and LeBron are pawns. Illuminati is ALL white. Kobe and LeBron have soooooo many fans who idolize them. BX members like The Bully and P Dedos would suck LeBron off. Illuminati wants you to be under control. Anyone who has millions of fans can control them and the stars are pawns to spread da message in many ways.

Kobe and LeBron most likely have a SMALL role and that is to distract you, nothing more.
 05-07-2010, 10:41 PMaway - #13
LOONATIK 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,225 | POWERFUL
im a freemason and i dont give a fuk:cool-smiley-009:
 05-07-2010, 10:42 PMaway - #14
LOONATIK 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,225 | POWERFUL
edit* that ni##a got jackie chan as his avy :lachen001:
 05-07-2010, 10:46 PMaway - #15
Storchaveli 79 heat pts79

  d 
space
$25,677 | POWERFUL
:nope:
 05-07-2010, 10:53 PMaway - #16
The Go 2 Guy 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$3,715 | 12435949
'show no fear, the end of us is nearly here'
 05-07-2010, 11:03 PMaway - #17
stlcardinals19 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$13,392 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lex Lossis
Kobe and LeBron are pawns. Illuminati is ALL white. Kobe and LeBron have soooooo many fans who idolize them. BX members like The Bully and P Dedos would suck LeBron off. Illuminati wants you to be under control. Anyone who has millions of fans can control them and the stars are pawns to spread da message in many ways.

Kobe and LeBron most likely have a SMALL role and that is to distract you, nothing more.
What exactly is the message they're hoping to spread?
 05-07-2010, 11:11 PMaway - #18
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,881 | 3634266
Originally Posted by StateProperty88
illuminati and freemason are two different things, one is real (freemason) the other is fabricated (illuminati)
yeah in free masonry there is no set religion, you could be any religion as long as you believe in god. you people dont read
 05-07-2010, 11:13 PMaway - #19
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,881 | 3634266
Originally Posted by marcusaka50
how can I get down with the freemason it will solve all my problems
you have to ask one to be one
 05-07-2010, 11:16 PMaway - #20
Cartel-Clipz 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$19,142 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LOONATIK
edit* that ni##a got jackie chan as his avy :lachen001:
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Lil Durk's Baby Mama is a freak
72 comments
The PS4 SharePlay thread: Online Couch Coop and trying out othe..
103 comments
NBA Kobe Bryant Calls Dwight Howard "A bi-ch Ass N***A"
105 comments
 Image(s) inside Oct 29 - Aliens Are Real Reveals Former Area 51 Scient...
New reply 10 seconds ago - 108 comments - by Rick Ross
 Video inside Smack/url Presents- T Rex Vs Charlie Clips [anticipati...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 375 comments - by ZeusSlaps
 Video inside 10 Hours Of Walking Around Nyc As A Woman (ny Niggas A...
New reply 20 seconds ago - 267 comments - by Tastemaker331
  T.i.'s Paperwork Album Is Fire !
New reply 24 minutes ago - 71 comments - by Blue Smoke
 audio inside Lil Wayne - Gotti (ft. The Lox)
New reply 4 minutes ago - 144 comments - by Dabc32
 audio inside Jay Rock - Pay For It (ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantel)
New reply 57 minutes ago - 70 comments - by malc
 Image(s) inside Floyd Mayweather Wearing Bedazzled Louboutin Boots
New reply 8 minutes ago - 61 comments - by nicoled985
 Article inside Juvenile Returns To Cash Money Records
New reply 1 hour ago - 146 comments - by Steve

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,833 fans of BX | none new today 4,803 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.