This is BX @ Boxden.com


"@LakersNation: RT @danielbuerge_LA: Dear Ramon Sessions, this is Trevor Ariza. Welcome to bad decis


 "@LakersNation: RT @danielbuerge_LA: Dear Ramon Sessions, this is Trevor Ariza. Welcome to bad decis
topic by ~:Frank White:~ - 07-04-2012, 09:04 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter




"@LakersNation: RT @danielbuerge_LA: Dear Ramon Sessions, this is Trevor Ariza. Welcome to bad decision opt-out rehab."

> "@LakersNation: RT @danielbuerge_LA: Dear Ramon Sessions, this is Trevor Ariza. Welcome to bad decis - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!> "@LakersNation: RT @danielbuerge_LA: Dear Ramon Sessions, this is Trevor Ariza. Welcome to bad decis - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below! Shannon Brown too


Latest Sports Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

24 comments for ""@LakersNation: RT @danielbuerge_LA: Dear Ramon Sessions, this is Trevor Ariza. Welcome to bad decis"


 07-04-2012, 09:07 PMaway - #2
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,149 | POWERFUL
Slow burn.
 07-04-2012, 09:25 PMaway - #3
~:Frank White:~ 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,580 | 5149150
Originally Posted by DPGUNIT
Slow burn.
 07-04-2012, 09:28 PMaway - #4
Kingpin 313 63 heat pts63

  d 
space
$13,517 | POWERFUL
Has anybody left the Lakers and did better





Don't forget Lamar
 07-04-2012, 09:33 PMaway - #5
KURUPTION!!! 476 heat pts476

  d 
space
$32,833 | POWERFUL
this in the Nash trade thread an hour ago, watch this go HT.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 07-04-2012 at 09:36 PM..
 07-04-2012, 09:35 PMonline - #6
abstractq 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,857 | 19039036
Originally Posted by Kingpin 313
Has anybody left the Lakers and did better





Don't forget Lamar
remember when farmar couldnt wait to get away from LA so he could go start somewhere else and make a name for himself

damn the list of ni##as who kobe mad elook decent is long

Brown
Odom
Kareem Rush
Vujacic
Farmar
Smush
Ariza
Sessions
 07-04-2012, 09:52 PMaway - #7
ThePainkiller 298 heat pts298

  d 
space
$52,665 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by abstractq
remember when farmar couldnt wait to get away from LA so he could go start somewhere else and make a name for himself

damn the list of ni##as who kobe mad elook decent is long

Brown
Odom
Kareem Rush
Vujacic
Farmar
Smush
Ariza
Sessions
Shaq

 07-04-2012, 10:25 PMaway - #8
Bkjj11 211 heat pts211

  d 
space
$37,415 | POWERFUL
devean george, brian cook
 07-04-2012, 10:28 PMaway - #9
Patrick Galooly 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,462 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by abstractq
remember when farmar couldnt wait to get away from LA so he could go start somewhere else and make a name for himself

damn the list of ni##as who kobe mad elook decent is long

Brown
Odom
Kareem Rush
Vujacic
Farmar
Smush
Ariza
Sessions
Everybody knew smush wasn't #### though.
 07-04-2012, 10:51 PMaway - #10
S E L F 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,027 | 4758536
Originally Posted by abstractq
remember when farmar couldnt wait to get away from LA so he could go start somewhere else and make a name for himself

damn the list of ni##as who kobe mad elook decent is long

Brown
Odom
Kareem Rush
Vujacic
Farmar
Smush

Ariza
Sessions
Type A di#keating. Post-Shaq, only Odom, Ariza, Jordan Hill, and Shannon Brown have had career years as Lakers.

The rest of them ni##as were never ####.
 07-05-2012, 12:03 AMaway - #11
MakeItHappen456 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$4,393 | POWERFUL
After we traded Ariza we won our 17th nba title. So based on logic we didn't resign ramon session and will win our 18th title.
 07-05-2012, 01:58 AMaway - #12
SHOWTIME 

  d 
space
$4,255 | 13810792
Originally Posted by RMG 007
....



you should have been aborted by a falcon punch to your mothers stomach while ur dead beat dad wore 5 rings on his hand u stupid mother####er

i hope you dont reproduce infact i hope u get hit by a firecracker tonight and it blows ur fuking head off
why you mad tho?
 07-05-2012, 02:26 AMaway - #13
drops117 

  d 
space
$102 | 315618
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME
why you mad tho?
Because if "make it happen" was smart he/she would know the lakers have 16 champions all time seeking a 17th

 07-05-2012, 02:27 AMaway - #14
casper 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$14,743 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by S E L F
Type A di#keating. Post-Shaq, only Odom, Ariza, Jordan Hill, and Shannon Brown have had career years as Lakers.

The rest of them ni##as were never ####.
kwame brown didnt have the best time of his career in la? wasnt he garbage under jordans' watch?
 07-05-2012, 02:32 AMaway - #15
~:Frank White:~ 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,580 | 5149150
Thanks for the Pic MOD!
 07-05-2012, 02:40 AMaway - #16
MakeItHappen456 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$4,393 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by drops117
Because if "make it happen" was smart he/she would know the lakers have 16 champions all time seeking a 17th

Ok ???? I'm off by a single ring, why u mad though
 07-05-2012, 02:48 AMaway - #17
bxrulez 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$4,256 | POWERFUL
goes to show how ####ty it must be to play with a player who breaks a record every year with FG attempts without an a$sist that dudes choose to leave hollywood and bounce around teams instead damn!
I know he has 5 rings but lets be real Phil Jackson engineered that #### he wouldn't of got a single one otherwise this niga Kobe dont know how to play 5 on 5 only 1 on 1 Phil designed the offense so even tho he played 1 on 1 bball they wud still win with that
 07-05-2012, 06:11 AMaway - #18
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55

  d 
space
$40,686 | POWERFUL
Ariza got paaaaaiiiddd he ain't thinking bout no lakers
 07-05-2012, 07:29 AMaway - #19
~:Frank White:~ 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,580 | 5149150
Originally Posted by bxrulez
goes to show how ####ty it must be to play with a player who breaks a record every year with FG attempts without an a$sist that dudes choose to leave hollywood and bounce around teams instead damn!
I know he has 5 rings but lets be real Phil Jackson engineered that #### he wouldn't of got a single one otherwise this niga Kobe dont know how to play 5 on 5 only 1 on 1 Phil designed the offense so even tho he played 1 on 1 bball they wud still win with that
Phil Jackson is the coach of course he engineered that ####.

Michael Jordan had the same luxury when he won all of his chips
 07-05-2012, 08:26 AMaway - #20
jmill30 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$853 | 1578472
Originally Posted by TriniSoldier
Ariza got paaaaaiiiddd he ain't thinking bout no lakers
Only thing is he and artest have the same deal so he could have signed in L.A. For the same money
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Rams will NOT add Michael Sam to practice squad
66 comments
NFL No Bias: Cam, Kaep or Rivers?
56 comments
NFL Official Predict your squads record thread.
76 comments

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
fans of BX | none new today following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.