This is BX @ Boxden.com


Lakers & Cavs Records Without Kobe or LeBron


 Lakers & Cavs Records Without Kobe or LeBron
topic by Hovi Bryant - 05-12-2010, 02:15 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter


Kobe Bryant

1021 Games Played

676 Games Won

Kobe Bryant's Regular Season Win Percentage = .662

Lakers Win Percentage Without Kobe Bryant = .604 (95 games)

Difference = .058
LeBron James

548 Games Played

339 Games Won

LeBron James' Win Percentage = .618

Cavs win percentage without LeBron James = .384 (26 Games)

Difference = .234
Hovi Bryant: LeBron James vs. Kobe Bryant Part 1: Wins and Losses

Wild.


Latest Sports Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

20 comments for "Lakers & Cavs Records Without Kobe or LeBron"


 05-12-2010, 02:17 PMaway - #2
teh truth 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,129 | 9626874
you can bring stats all you want this and that,but in the end of the day

kobe>>>lebron

u look at this year lebron has his roster now

back2back best record in the L 60 plus wins

and nothing in the playoffs

something is not right
 05-12-2010, 02:22 PMonline - #3
Hovi Bryant 236 heat pts236

  d 
space
$19,462 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by teh truth
you can bring stats all you want this and that,but in the end of the day

kobe>>>lebron

u look at this year lebron has his roster now

back2back best record in the L 60 plus wins

and nothing in the playoffs

something is not right
Something isn't right. I agree with you there. Stay tuned.
 05-12-2010, 02:24 PMaway - #4
Rynoh 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$6 | POWERFUL
Unfortunately the Cavs lose so many games because 90% of the offense is run through LeBron, so when he's not on the floor it's complete mayhem and anarchy.
 05-12-2010, 02:27 PMonline - #5
Hovi Bryant 236 heat pts236

  d 
space
$19,462 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WilliamHBonnie
Unfortunately the Cavs lose so many games because 90% of the offense is run through LeBron, so when he's not on the floor it's complete mayhem and anarchy.
He was on the floor last night.
 05-12-2010, 02:27 PMaway - #6
A.G 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$36,648 | POWERFUL
You really made a blog to suck off Lebron?

 05-12-2010, 02:27 PMaway - #7
Rubix 

  d 
space
$8,064 | POWERFUL
seeing as how lebron is the only playmaker on that team, yeah obviously the cavs will struggle more without their star player than the lakers would without theirs. the triangle doesn't even really require a real playmaker or point guard. the cavalier offense does. stupid post.
 05-12-2010, 02:30 PMonline - #8
Hovi Bryant 236 heat pts236

  d 
space
$19,462 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rubix
seeing as how lebron is the only playmaker on that team, yeah obviously the cavs will struggle more without their star player than the lakers would without theirs. the triangle doesn't even really require a real playmaker or point guard. the cavalier offense does. stupid post.
It's hilarious to see how many of you are instantly offended. I posted no opinion or analysis, just the facts.
 05-12-2010, 02:31 PMaway - #9
-BigC- 

  d 
space
$7,837 | 0
Originally Posted by Hovi Bryant
He was on the floor last night.
When he doesn't play well it is the same reason for a L. They just watch LeBron for 90% of the game, run an off the ball screen for Mo for 5% and the rest is random #### that Mike Brown asked his a$sistance to draw up.

Other players may shoot more, but #### if they have the ball as much...
 05-12-2010, 02:33 PMonline - #10
Hovi Bryant 236 heat pts236

  d 
space
$19,462 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by -BigC-
When he doesn't play well it is the same reason for a L. They just watch LeBron for 90% of the game, run an off the ball screen for Mo for 5% and the rest is random #### that Mike Brown asked his a$sistance to draw up.

Other players may shoot more, but #### if they have the ball as much...
I'll dig into that some other time. I just wanted to post this up.
 05-12-2010, 02:33 PMaway - #11
Rubix 

  d 
space
$8,064 | POWERFUL
im offended because i called it stupid? well it is. lol @ calling this "facts." like i said, u didnt take into account the system both these players are in. the only thing hilarious in this thread is your pathetic blog.
 05-12-2010, 02:43 PMaway - #12
mattnesss 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$989 | 3194600
Well obviously LeBrons system isnt working. Cause 2 straight #1 seed in NBA, not just Eastern Conference but NBA, and no championship? 2 straight NBA MVPs, no championship? These stats just solidify the fact that KOBE>>
 05-12-2010, 02:43 PMonline - #13
Hovi Bryant 236 heat pts236

  d 
space
$19,462 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rubix
im offended because i called it stupid? well it is. lol @ calling this "facts." like i said, u didnt take into account the system both these players are in. the only thing hilarious in this thread is your pathetic blog.
I'm no psychiatrist, but if someone labels something stupid (and pathetic) in a response, I believe they may be a little hurt.

Taking into account of what system a player plays in does not directly affect anything in regards of the statistics I posted. Those numbers were going to be the same weather I elaborated on that or not, even then it's totally subjective opinion after that.
 05-12-2010, 02:45 PMaway - #14
joshdogg26 131 heat pts131

  d 
space
$24,296 | POWERFUL
how many of those games kobe missed were while shaq was still on the team?
 05-12-2010, 02:49 PMaway - #15
Rubix 

  d 
space
$8,064 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hovi Bryant
I'm no psychiatrist, but if someone labels something stupid (and pathetic) in a response, I believe they may be a little hurt.

Taking into account of what system a player plays in does not directly affect anything in regards of the statistics I posted. Those numbers were going to be the same weather I elaborated on that or not, even then it's totally subjective opinion after that.
okay i'll admit, the only thing that truly offended me was how retarded and simplistic your post was and how you're trying to pass it off as some sort of work of intelligence. lmao @ "weather"..#### please.
 05-12-2010, 02:52 PMaway - #16
luker1920 50 heat pts50

  d 
space
$12,630 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by mattnesss
Well obviously LeBrons system isnt working. Cause 2 straight #1 seed in NBA, not just Eastern Conference but NBA, and no championship? 2 straight NBA MVPs, no championship? These stats just solidify the fact that KOBE>>
Sorry Lebron is better, but Kobe is better at getting the players he needs to win championships. Simple as that.
 05-12-2010, 02:53 PMonline - #17
Hovi Bryant 236 heat pts236

  d 
space
$19,462 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by joshdogg26
how many of those games kobe missed were while shaq was still on the team?
Kobe missed 64 games while Shaq was with the team.

The Lakers win percentage without Kobe between 1997-2004? .671

Now this information isn't entirely accurate as I hardly believe Shaq played every single game Kobe missed, but this is somewhere in the ballpark.
 05-12-2010, 02:55 PMonline - #18
Hovi Bryant 236 heat pts236

  d 
space
$19,462 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rubix
okay i'll admit, the only thing that truly offended me was how retarded and simplistic your post was and how you're trying to pass it off as some sort of work of intelligence. lmao @ "weather"..#### please.
That's your problem not mine.
 05-12-2010, 03:00 PMaway - #19
ceo 

  d 
space
$11,876 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by mattnesss
Well obviously LeBrons system isnt working. Cause 2 straight #1 seed in NBA, not just Eastern Conference but NBA, and no championship? 2 straight NBA MVPs, no championship? These stats just solidify the fact that KOBE>>
I can agree with this...as much as I dislike Kobe no one can take away what he's done

he's still not the GOAT though...just look at Mike's stats in the playoffs/season/finals and all his accolades
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
10 Producers Accused of Making the Same Beat Over and Over Again.
51 comments
Image inside  SlowBucks Responds
85 comments
Video inside  Smack/URL Presents- Shotgun Suge Vs Charron [DISCUSSIO..
107 comments
  Chief Keef Dropped From Interscope
New reply 35 seconds ago - 162 comments - by youngige
 Image(s) inside Fake Everything... I Ain't Complaining Though - Ines
New reply 6 minutes ago - 75 comments - by 5_star_smitty
 Article inside 2014 Is First Year Ever With Zero Platinum-certified R...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 167 comments - by Fly or Die
 Image(s) inside I Think It Is Safe To Say That Any Bx Member Would Plo...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 75 comments - by Ole-G
  I Hate Niggas That...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 77 comments - by tripleG
 Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Ga Teen Forced To Ground At Gunpoint For Seat...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 108 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 audio inside Joe Budden "ordinary Love Sh-t Pt. 4"
New reply 5 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Nickel
 NBA Kobe Bryant: The Lakers Downfall " He's Not As Go...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 174 comments - by MrHashTag

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,827 fans of BX | none new today 4,791 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.