This is BX @ Boxden.com

Kyle Lowry does not believe he can coexist with coach Kevin McHale, may have to be traded.

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Kyle Lowry does not believe he can coexist with coach Kevin McHale, may have to be traded.
 05-27-2012, 11:31 AMaway - #121
R0R0 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$4,961 | 14154942
after doing my research i take back what i sayd i dont want lowry dudes already called out coach/dragic saying he and goran cant work togethere either he wants to be the man or he wants to get paid which as a laker fan im not even no were near interested in take yo a$s back to philly or good luck hopefully theres a team out there dumb enuff to give this unproven kid 40mill + if dandre jordan got it for catching oops and blocking shots what will lowry get
 05-27-2012, 11:52 AMaway - #122
imtheman718 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$2,615 | 13924498

Originally Posted by kidmakaveli
Lowry is a borderline all star and played great D in 10-11

him alone wont be the answer but it def helps

would swap Sessions for Lowry in a heartbeat so would Mitch
 05-27-2012, 01:28 PMaway - #123
CrapShoota 9 heat pts

d 
space
$2,393 | 15504120
Lowry is a borderline all star and if he had played in LA or NY he would have made it. Most ppl would believe jeremy lin was a better player there was a reason y we didnt keep him. He wouldnt have gotten PT over kyle or goran and flynn was guarantee contract. But this his second diva moment when aaron brooks was here he was ruffling feathers about playing over him. I agree that he was better but I didnt like how he handle the situation.
 05-27-2012, 01:35 PMaway - #124
T.O.N.Y. 2135 heat pts2135

d 
space
$40,277 | POWERFUL
he knows his time is limited and he will never win a ring in houston so why not ruffle feathers and get traded to a team where you will have plenty of shots at a title even all star nods and team usa offers.
 05-27-2012, 02:28 PMaway - #125

d 
space
$2,615 | 13924498
kyle lowry is average at best, hes solid but all this all star talk
 05-27-2012, 02:40 PMaway - #126
Illuminati 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$21,513 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by .:RELOADED:.
for real lowry is a minor upgrade over sessions

not no damn all star....hes in the holiday/conley type class

between 10-15 pg
at minor. are you serious?
 05-27-2012, 04:44 PMaway - #127
EnlightenMe 63 heat pts63

d 
space
$3,705 | POWERFUL
^past 2 years

kyle lowry
2010/2011 43fg% 34.2mins 13.5pts 6.7asts 4.1rb 1.4stl
2011/2012 41fg% 32.1mins 14.3pts 6.6asts 4.5rb 1.6stl

ramon sessons
2010/2011 26.3mins 47fg% 13.3pts 5.2asts 3.1rb 1stl
2011/2012 26.7mins 43fg% 11.3pts 5.5asts 3.3rb 1stl

numbers dont lie...similar stats (sessions plays less mins).....like i said lowry is a minor upgrade over sessions hes not that much better....better defender yes but offensively hes about even

u guys are delusional thinking lowry is an all star....solid pg who is a slight upgrade over sessions
numbers don't lie. but they can be used to lie. you're forgetting that lowry was out 4 weeks from the lineup from a life threatening bacterial infection late in the season. he lost a lot of weight and had to get back into playing form. there was talk he wouldn't even return for the end of the season. before that he was averaging

35.4mins 42fg% 15.9 pts 7.2 asts 1.8stl and shooting 39% from three with almost 5 attempts from downtown a game

he came back and played not close to 100% the last 9 games of the season with really limited minutes playing alongside dragic in a shortened season skewing his stats which you quoted even more than they would if it was an 82 game season.

i think he's an improvement over sessions. i don't know how much but he's worth getting seeing he and sessions will make about the same salary if sessions excercises his player option. plus he's signed for an extra season after this at a relatively cheap price for his skill set. it's a good move for the lakers if they get him for the right price. he's a low risk high reward player for us.

Last edited by EnlightenMe; 05-27-2012 at 05:02 PM..
 05-27-2012, 08:47 PMaway - #128
CrapShoota 9 heat pts

d 
space
$2,393 | 15504120

u guys are delusional thinking lowry is an all star....solid pg who is a slight upgrade over sessions

Derrick Rose, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Steve Nash, Russell Westbrook, Rajon Rondo, Stephen Curry, Brandon Jennings, Ricky Rubio…

Kyle Lowry ranks higher than all of these options. Lowry is currently ranked 6th in cumulative rankings and 4th in average rankings. His numbers speak for themselves: 16.5 points per game, 8.7 a$sists per game, and 6.9 boards per contest. As you may guess, that means he is regularly going to be in contention for triple doubles, and he did in fact nail one last night.I don't think there is any doubt at this point that Lowry will be an all star reserve, but will he be considered on the same level as some of those guys I mentioned above? Maybe not yet. This season has been a small sample size to be sure, but Lowry is hitting nearly 40% from behind the arc. He used to shoot between 25 and 28%. The improvement shows Lowry has the drive to make the necessary adjustments to be one of the best point guards in the game.

I'm not sure we can anoint him as one quite yet, but his numbers are the best for his position. His uncanny ability to both get long rebounds and track down loose balls gets the Rockets a lot of extra positions and that helps them win games. Lowry does it all, big things, small things, and intangible things, and he has outplayed almost everyone he has faced this year.

I don't think it is long before people will just realize it: Kyle Lowry is an elite point guard. It never looked like he would be, but at only 25 years of age he has a lot of very good seasons left, so we may see his star rise even further. He may make the Rockets contenders—Gasp.

He's not even working with the most talented cast of teammates. Kevin Martin is an all star and a high scorer, and Luis Scola is as good and underrated as a power forward can be, but neither is the kind of player capable of putting up huge numbers, and though the Rockets do score a lot of points, some pieces are missing—they need more toughness on the interior to help Scola and they need a better center than Samuel Dalembert, despite the fact that Dalembert has played well…he's just not a long term solution and if the Rockets want to get to the next level it is imperative that they make a run at Dwight Howard this summer.

I think Lowry would help Howard a lot, too. Howard has done his duties and improved offensively, but he can't maximize that, even with Hedo Turkoglu on the pick and roll, despite the fact that Hedo was once one of the best guys to put in a pick and roll with Howard. Lowry could break down defenders, get into the lane, and get Howard a lot of lobs. When not lobbing it up towards Howard, Lowry can hit the floater coming through the paint. He's very good at getting his shot off over much larger defenders.

As I said, it may be a bit early to say the torch of greatness has been passed onto Lowry, but if he keeps playing the way he has been, and the Rockets make the playoffs and make some noise, I think we'll hear Lowry's name in discussions for the best point in the league today.
This was late january right before he got sick. Rockets dont get a lot of national attention and looking at stats doesnt tell the whole story
 05-27-2012, 08:52 PMaway - #129

d 
space
$2,615 | 13924498
Originally Posted by CrapShoota

This was late january right before he got sick. Rockets dont get a lot of national attention and looking at stats doesnt tell the whole story
c'mon son, YOU don't even believe this bs
 05-27-2012, 09:00 PMaway - #130
Mr Kush 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$1,959 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kidmakaveli
Lowry is a borderline all star and played great D in 10-11

him alone wont be the answer but it def helps

would swap Sessions for Lowry in a heartbeat so would Mitch
pretty sure any human being with a semi-competent brain would swap sessions for lowry in a heart beat
 05-27-2012, 09:08 PMaway - #131
DontHateDaGreat 8 heat pts

d 
space
$4,377 | 19277598
Lowry and Dragic are much better than sessions who can't even shoot anymore. Lakers have the chance to snatch one of those two...gotta get it done
 05-27-2012, 09:14 PMaway - #132
CrapShoota 9 heat pts

d 
space
$2,393 | 15504120
Originally Posted by imtheman718
c'mon son, YOU don't even believe this bs
No I dont believe he was ever the best pg in the game, but I do believe he should of made the all star team without a doubt. I put that article there just to show he was having a GREAT year before he got injured. Like I said if he played in LA or NY he was guaranteed making the all star team.
 05-27-2012, 10:01 PMaway - #133

d 
space
$2,615 | 13924498
Originally Posted by CrapShoota
No I dont believe he was ever the best pg in the game, but I do believe he should of made the all star team without a doubt. I put that article there just to show he was having a GREAT year before he got injured. Like I said if he played in LA or NY he was guaranteed making the all star team.

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Lindsay Lohan Confirms $ex List Is Real, Says She Wr..
59 comments
Xbox One surpassed 5 million sold
121 comments
March NPD: PS4 tops hardware, Titanfall tops software.
111 comments
  Raekwon Says He's "on Strike" From Wu-tang C...
New reply 58 seconds ago - 66 comments - by heretic shae
 OT What 30 For 30s Do You Want To See Next?
New reply 8 minutes ago - 139 comments - by Dangerously
 NBA Dirk Came This Close To A 50%-40%-90% Season
New reply 4 minutes ago - 66 comments - by The Bully
 Image(s) inside Troy Ave Doesn’t Like Nas: Calls Him A Swagerles...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 112 comments - by A.Dot789
 NBA Kobe To Begin Epic 6-month Training Program
New reply 4 minutes ago - 71 comments - by ogballer32
 Image(s) inside Chris Brown Mug Shot
New reply 9 minutes ago - 63 comments - by ogballer32
 Image(s) inside Family Portrait Gone Wrong
New reply 5 minutes ago - 54 comments - by MGz
 Image(s) inside First Look : Air Jordan Xx9
New reply 11 minutes ago - 54 comments - by MGz

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,701 fans of BX and 2 new today 4,654 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.