This is BX @ Boxden.com

Kyle Lowry does not believe he can coexist with coach Kevin McHale, may have to be traded.

Kyle Lowry does not believe he can coexist with coach Kevin McHale, may have to be traded.
 05-26-2012, 09:52 AMaway - #41
DontHateDaGreat 9 heat pts

d 
space
$6,572 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by braided_uppimp
is Lowry that much better than Sessions?
Yes he's miles ahead of sessions and doesn't brick jumpers like he does. dude back early from a month-long bout with gastroenteritis (it was more than 1 week because he was on my fantasy team and I dropped him for Dragic) and was still putting up nice numbers with limited minutes once he got back. Dragic is much better and was putting up great numbers WITH a messed up ankle (no excuses for sessions)

Originally Posted by .:RELOADED:.
Looks like I got a lot of laker fans on to the gasol/sessions for lowry/scola/martin

This deal is better than goin for a big name...it gives us depth and fills our needs at pg (lowry) tougher pf (scola) scoring off the bench/6th man (martin)

If we do go for the big name I hope its deron williams for bynum...our team would still have depth issues tho with that deal with no bench...but d will can prolong the careers of kobe and gasol like rondo in boston or parker with the spurs

If we decide to go after dwight I would love to have him but that trade would gut our team they would take way too many pieces..bynum and gasol and give us dwight and turk and we would have less depth than we have noww

Rockets trade (now that Lowry might be available) >>> D. Williams trade >>>>>>>>>> Howard.

I see what you're saying about D. Williams prolonging Kobe and gasol's career but what's the point of prolonging it with no bench just the same story over again. Now if the Lakers can put a trade or sign a good 6th man and still get D. Will I'm with it but I can't see that right now. Get the Rockets trade done mitch then sign Illyasova
 05-26-2012, 12:00 PMonline - #42
Machiavelli 394 heat pts394

d 
space
$14,325 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kasssssst
ni##a I like raping teams but cot damn, don't ####ing analr### them like this.

Pau for Lowry/Kevin Martin/Scola

and we good...
Get it done Kast
 05-26-2012, 12:14 PMaway - #43
CrapShoota 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$2,430 | 16340675
Laker fans always coming with some off the wall proposal. lowry/scola/martin for gasol/session yall ni##as must be on that powder mayne. Lowry has no leverage so he has to play and I dont see morey moving him unless dragic resigns. If thats the case then lowry alone could be traded for gasol, but my first wish is to get rid of martin and then let the pieces fall after that.
 05-26-2012, 12:22 PMaway - #44
R0R0 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$4,966 | 14154942
what about aaron brooks? when he coming back to
 05-26-2012, 12:22 PMonline - #45
o7media 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$11,598 | POWERFUL
Lakers have nothing to offer to us. We don't want your garbage players.

I really hope we can keep Lowry and they can make it work, but if he has to be traded I hope it's actually a good trade. Not the bull#### the Lakers are trying to pull.

Dragic can take over though, he has proven himself and I really like his game.
 05-26-2012, 12:23 PMaway - #46
R0R0 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$4,966 | 14154942
Originally Posted by CrapShoota
Laker fans always coming with some off the wall proposal. lowry/scola/martin for gasol/session yall ni##as must be on that powder mayne. Lowry has no leverage so he has to play and I dont see morey moving him unless dragic resigns. If thats the case then lowry alone could be traded for gasol, but my first wish is to get rid of martin and then let the pieces fall after that.
laker fans #### that was a real offer earlier in the year that was being talk but rockets didnt wanna give up lowry now it seems they have to any team can low ball them now cuz he wants out or the coach goin
 05-26-2012, 12:25 PMonline - #47
o7media 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$11,598 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CrapShoota

Why does everyone hate on Martin?

He's a huge piece of the Rockets... when he's healthy, we're a legit contender.
 05-26-2012, 12:25 PMaway - #48
R0R0 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$4,966 | 14154942
Originally Posted by o7media

I really hope we can keep Lowry and they can make it work, but if he has to be traded I hope it's actually a good trade. Not the bull#### the Lakers are trying to pull.

gasol would be the best big since yao but your team is a cluster #### how many pfs and oversize slow sf do you have and undersize sgs they can ball but that team needs some lengh gasol+dragic+parson+dalembert+ a good sg rookie you got shooters around gasol
 05-26-2012, 12:27 PMonline - #49
o7media 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$11,598 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by R0R0
laker fans #### that was a real offer earlier in the year that was being talk but rockets didnt wanna give up lowry now it seems they have to any team can low ball them now cuz he wants out or the coach goin
No the offer earlier in the year was Gasol for Scola/Martin/Dragic that almost went through. And our players were gonna go to the Hornets and Lakers would get CP3.

It was never a straight up trade for Gasol - Scola/Martin/Dragic

05-26-2012, 12:27 PMaway - #50
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$16,962 | POWERFUL
he can sit his a$s on the bench also his contract is dirt cheap and dragic played just as well as him last year and sometimes better..so we dont have to move him..he's not a big time superstar...so we dont have to take the first thing offered..he can ro ton the bench until his contract is up and get no money or he can ball out and get traded or ball out and get a decent contract..with the emergence of dragic lowry has no leverage.
 05-26-2012, 12:29 PMaway - #51
k3llz 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$22,697 | POWERFUL

Gasol/Session or Blake will be the BEST offer you dudes get for that package we want, you out your ####ing mind, we giving you Gasol...
 05-26-2012, 12:30 PMaway - #52
R0R0 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$4,966 | 14154942
No the offer earlier in the year was Gasol for Scola/Martin/Dragic that almost went through. And our players were gonna go to the Hornets and Lakers would get CP3.

oh but i dont mean that one later in the year there was talk were gasol would go to hous lakers would get lowry.scola/kmart
 05-26-2012, 12:31 PMaway - #53
R0R0 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$4,966 | 14154942
Originally Posted by Afnorth123
he can sit his a$s on the bench also his contract is dirt cheap and dragic played just as well as him last year and sometimes better..so we dont have to move him..he's not a big time superstar...so we dont have to take the first thing offered..he can ro ton the bench until his contract is up and get no money or he can ball out and get traded or ball out and get a decent contract..with the emergence of dragic lowry has no leverage.
if the rockets are smart you move him not to la but you move him get a draft pick maybe high enuff that you can get a stud SG you move kmart and him
 05-26-2012, 12:31 PMonline - #54
o7media 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$11,598 | POWERFUL
gasol would be the best big since yao but your team is a cluster #### how many pfs and oversize slow sf do you have and undersize sgs they can ball but that team needs some lengh gasol+dragic+parson+dalembert+ a good sg rookie you got shooters around gasol
Gasol would ruin the Rockets. That's a horrible lineup

Right now we're a +.500 team with half our players injured. Rockets are a great team, we're just plagued with injuries.

You're right though, we do need size. But Gasol isn't the answer, he's too soft

Let's get Dwight Howard over here
 05-26-2012, 12:32 PMaway - #55
R0R0 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$4,966 | 14154942

but it was str8 up before the deadline maybe you never heard it or saw it but there #### out there that this was about done and then lowry got "sick" or some ish
 05-26-2012, 12:34 PMonline - #56
o7media 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$11,598 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by braided_uppimp
Gasol/Session or Blake will be the BEST offer you dudes get for that package we want, you out your ####ing mind, we giving you Gasol...
who the #### wants Gasol though? I mean really? He's trash, that's why the Lakers are so desperate to get rid of him

Every trade scenario that the Lakers can come up with involves Gasol

And Blake or Sessions for Lowry? 2 more bums for a top pg

No thanks. Lakers always trying tor### other teams
 05-26-2012, 12:35 PMaway - #57
R0R0 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$4,966 | 14154942
Gasol would ruin the Rockets. That's a horrible lineup

Right now we're a +.500 team with half our players injured. Rockets are a great team, we're just plagued with injuries.

You're right though, we do need size. But Gasol isn't the answer, he's too soft

Let's get Dwight Howard over here
be real man parson/budinger(not of these are athletic how a wing should be) m morris still prolly another year a way hed learn from gasol patrick patterson ive never watch but he looks sloppy dalembert needs help youd have 2 7fts
 05-26-2012, 12:36 PMaway - #58
R0R0 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$4,966 | 14154942
who the #### wants Gasol though? I mean really? He's trash, that's why the Lakers are so desperate to get rid of him

Every trade scenario that the Lakers can come up with involves Gasol

And Blake or Sessions for Lowry? 2 more bums for a top pg

No thanks. Lakers always trying tor### other teams
well yea gasol would be an expiring contract next year lakers aint paying this man known fact why keep him? #### bynum might go to if the right deal comes along
 05-26-2012, 12:37 PMaway - #59
R0R0 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$4,966 | 14154942
Originally Posted by Legit1
ni##as is talking bout trading a declining Pau Gasol for 3 starting players

That's a ####in SVU case right there
kmart 1yr left on his contract rockets aint gonna pay him that lakers arent but atleast rockets would get something all lakers would get is cap space
 05-26-2012, 12:41 PMaway - #60
Bleezy 7 heat pts

d 
space
$9,661 | POWERFUL
God damn Lakers... y'all stay trying tor###.

Morey won't fall for that okie-doke.

I don't even wanna think about losing Lowry... definitely not for Paussy.

If Lowry really feels that way though, he needs to stop being such a female about it.

People within the same organization f!ght all the damn time, families f!ght - it happens... get the #### over it.

But if Lowry does bounce, best believe I'ma trade his a$s on 2K... and drop 60+ on him... buhleedat cuh... revenge!!!

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Aug 19 - Breaking: Another Suspect Dead In St. Louis ..
55 comments
Image inside  Aug 19 - Jesse Jackson Asking Protesters For Donation..
58 comments
Image inside  Aug 19 - REPORT: ISIS Beheads U.S. Journalist
128 comments
 Image(s) inside Hoodlums And Their Cars
New reply 14 seconds ago - 127 comments - by BlackBreesus
 NBA Magic Johnson: "no Team In The East Will Want To ...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 236 comments - by Motion
 Article inside Earl Sweatshirt: Taylor Swift Is "perpetuating Bl...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 276 comments - by andrewspaceship
 Image(s) inside Wait A Minute.... Mind Fu-ked!!!
New reply 11 minutes ago - 65 comments - by tokinjohn
 Video inside Dr Dre Ice Bucket Challenge (challenges Eminem, Kendri...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 119 comments - by mdemaz
  Aug 18 - Mike Brown Paid For Rillos , And Store Owners...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 141 comments - by Trolling
  If You Could Bring Back One Cancelled Tv Show And/or A...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 99 comments - by thirsty91
 Image(s) inside Aug 17 - Michael Brown Autopsy Results Revealed. Shot ...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 421 comments - by Kadillac87

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.