This is BX @ Boxden.com


Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)


 Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)
 05-04-2011, 10:38 PMaway - #141
DurtySoufReppin 62 heat pts62

  d 
space
$6,197 | POWERFUL
 05-04-2011, 10:39 PMaway - #142
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,267 | 10820280
Originally Posted by DurtySoufReppin
/thread
 05-04-2011, 10:42 PMaway - #143
Stabbin101 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$1,586 | 0
kobe bout to be put back into the game to end it
 05-04-2011, 10:44 PMaway - #144
Switchc2390 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$13,614 | POWERFUL
Lakers are gonna win the game now...nice job !!er.
 05-04-2011, 10:48 PMaway - #145
marcusaka50 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$19,635 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Switchc2390
Lakers are gonna win the game now...nice job !!er.
SHUT UP !!AINT NO SUCH THING AS A JINX

if the lakers win they win.
 05-21-2011, 01:33 PMaway - #146
black_haze 

  d 
space
$1,339 | 1745681
Originally Posted by The Bully
whenever kobe stans start talking this bum up, he does some embarrassing shyt to show why he's on jordan's level


 05-29-2011, 01:47 PMaway - #147
T2THEONE 804 heat pts804

  d 
space
$5,535 | POWERFUL
33 Lebron, Kobe, Jordan REALLY

Jordan was 28 when he won his first title



Kobe was 21 when he won his first title



Lebron is 26 with his first title "soon" Sunday June 12th




Honestly do you REALLY believe Kobe or Lebron can win 7 titles, without bias straight up convo. I think Kobe MIGHT can snatch one more with more help than what he has now. Lebron I think will get 6, (I hope my Knicks can get a least 1) but where does that put Wade amongst the greats as he will ALWAYS have 1 more title the LBJ. In the end I believe MJ will be the GOAT not to say someone else could come along and surpass him just not Kobe or LBJ.

Just one man's thoughts

Boxden what do you think REALLY ?

Last edited by T2THEONE; 05-29-2011 at 01:54 PM..
 05-29-2011, 01:55 PMaway - #148
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,668 | 13863072
I think no matter what they will all go down as legends, well kobe and mj are already legends

MJ= GOAT
 05-29-2011, 01:57 PMaway - #149
Plizaya J 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,130 | 15473885
Originally Posted by T2THEONE
Jordan was 28 when he won his first title



Kobe was 21 when he won his first title



Lebron is 26 with his first title "soon" Sunday June 12th





Honestly do you REALLY believe Kobe or Lebron can win 7 titles, without bias straight up convo. I think Kobe MIGHT can snatch one more with more help than what he has now. Lebron I think will get 6, (I hope my Knicks can get a least 1) but where does that put Wade amongst the greats as he will ALWAYS have 1 more title the LBJ. In the end I believe MJ will be the GOAT not to say someone else could come along and surpass him just not Kobe or LBJ.

Just one man's thoughts

Boxden what do you think REALLY ?
wade is almost 30 and with the way he plays he wont be contributing as much if lebron does get to 5 or 6
 05-29-2011, 02:00 PMaway - #150
T2THEONE 804 heat pts804

  d 
space
$5,535 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Plizaya J
wade is almost 30 and with the way he plays he wont be contributing as much if lebron does get to 5 or 6
True his game is reckless at times, but if they continue to add pieces I think he can be around for at least 6 to 7 more years MAYBE.
 05-29-2011, 02:20 PMaway - #151
WiLL 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$8,492 | POWERFUL
I really dont see why LeBron should be brought in to these jordan/kobe threads.. Dude hasnt dones !!
 06-07-2011, 10:53 PMaway - #152
Ace2125 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$3,812 | 15482221
I'm ending the debate right now mj or kobe

Here it is people I'm going to officially end the debate right now because I'm tried of the threads about whos better with stats, rings, videos, rewards, and achievements by both these great players. Look at it like this their isn't anyone getting mention as the best all the time as much as Jordan. I mean there are alot of great players but why aren't people debating on whos better out of Julius Erving and kobe or Dominik Williams and Lebron and so on and so on. Its because Jordan is the best there is and until people say who better out who and who without Jordan then that person is the GOAT. So I don't care anymore about who thinks somebody is better than Jordan and try to go at their throat no more because it's obvious who's better. THAT'S JORDAN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 06-07-2011, 10:58 PMaway - #153
Trill Clinton 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$5,760 | POWERFUL
!! em both.

God Shammgod >>>
 06-07-2011, 11:11 PMaway - #154
DERRTY CHYBO 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,275 | POWERFUL
Kobe only gets so many Jordan comparisons because he basically modeled his whole game after MJ
 06-07-2011, 11:23 PMaway - #155
Agentzer0oo0 111 heat pts111

  d 
space
$43,323 | POWERFUL
Would've liked to see MJ play against Kobe, Lebron, Melo but def. MJ's era was most difficult.
 06-07-2011, 11:25 PMaway - #156
Flacco Da Gawd 53 heat pts53

  d 
space
$14,272 | POWERFUL
!! ya corny debate
 06-07-2011, 11:29 PMaway - #157
sleep23rd 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,244 | 8794219
 06-11-2011, 02:19 AMaway - #158
Hurricane24 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,587 | POWERFUL
Imo kobe and jordan are equals, I know people will point to jordans outlandish numbers but jordan never had to face a zone d, never had to face double and triple teams because of illegal d so I think those more iso opportunities plus his freakish athleticism for his era give him more opportunies to get easy shots. I think had jordan faced defense like that, he would not have had as high of numbers. But he is jordan and would still have great numbers, just think they'd closer translate to what we've seen from kobe
 06-11-2011, 02:38 AMaway - #159
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$23,022 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hurricane24
Imo kobe and jordan are equals, I know people will point to jordans outlandish numbers but jordan never had to face a zone d, never had to face double and triple teams because of illegal d so I think those more iso opportunities plus his freakish athleticism for his era give him more opportunies to get easy shots. I think had jordan faced defense like that, he would not have had as high of numbers. But he is jordan and would still have great numbers, just think they'd closer translate to what we've seen from kobe
na jordan would still put better numbers imo just off the fact what seperates jordan and kobe is how freaking athletic jordan was and how he can palm the ball with one hand and do all that crazy with the !!...i think he also would have went to the line more but your idk if his numbers would look as good as it did back then...plus jordan takes smarter shots than kobe
 06-11-2011, 03:20 AMaway - #160
BEASTMODE863 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,079 | 2459229
Jordan = 1, Kobe = Top 5, Lebron = why is he even in this convo ?
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA Official Washington Wizards(5) vs Chicago Bulls(4) First..
688 comments
NBA Pero Had The Pacers Shook (Bout That Life) (pic)
73 comments
NBA Jordan Finally Takes Picture With Chamillionaire (pic)
85 comments
  What Is Your Age And What Are You Top 20 Favorite Hip-...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 100 comments - by Pitts Gutta
 Article inside Camíron Almost Got His Own Color From Crayola, Will Re...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 52 comments - by d2921
 NBA Wc 1st Round-portland Trailblazer (5) @ Houston Rocket...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 1715 comments - by UrbanEnterprise
  If The Last Rapper You Listened To Had To Perform At Y...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 51 comments - by HeatMafia410
  Young Thug Finally Admits To Being Gay:"broke Up ...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 150 comments - by YSPromoshunz
 Image(s) inside Mother Ordered To Cover Her Cle@vage On Family Trip To...
New reply 55 minutes ago - 74 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NBA Eastern Conference First Round: (2) Miami Heat (54-27)...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 1174 comments - by Kobane
 Image(s) inside [chi Wire] Chief Keef Claiming His Old Hood Again? #400
New reply 1 hour ago - 144 comments - by sdot216

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,705 fans of BX | none new today 4,649 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.