b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)
topic by JOE PESCI - 03-29-2011, 11:11 PM







> Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here) - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below! what ive been preaching since 2001


1329 comments for "Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)"


 03-29-2011, 11:14 PMaway - #2
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,288 | POWERFUL
I never met a Vice Lord who hated MJ until I met you.
 03-29-2011, 11:20 PMaway - #3
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$5,995 | POWERFUL
so basically, dude argument is that stats tells lies because the stats are empty and meaningless if the result is a losing season or losing in the playoffs in general

but people will talk about the season kobe scored 81, 12 straight 40 points games, but the same season that the lakers blew a 3-1 lead against the suns in the playoffs in the 1st round
 03-29-2011, 11:20 PMaway - #4
JOE PESCI 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$676 | 7225566
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
I never met a Vice Lord who hated MJ until I met you.
i love mj. im just a realist. so i guess u still never met one of the brothers who hates mike
 03-29-2011, 11:21 PMaway - #5
JOE PESCI 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$676 | 7225566
Originally Posted by Bigakathebeast
so basically, dude argument is that stats tells lies because the stats are empty and meaningless if the result is a losing season or losing in the playoffs in general

but people will talk about the season kobe scored 81, 12 straight 40 points games, but the same season that he blew a 3-1 lead against the suns in the playoffs
uncharted is over rated. its has average gameplay with supped up graphics
 03-29-2011, 11:21 PMaway - #6
deemoney23 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$1,631 | 16062478
I don't even need to watch the vid. But shock threads at midnight homie?? You got insomnia or somethin'
 03-29-2011, 11:22 PMonline - #7
LordBlanco|M 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$23,831 | POWERFUL
great thread, make another.
 03-29-2011, 11:23 PMaway - #8
JOE PESCI 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$676 | 7225566
Originally Posted by deemoney23
I don't even need to watch the vid. But shock threads at midnight homie?? You got insomnia or somethin'
only a shock to idiots that not everyones brainswashed
 03-29-2011, 11:24 PMaway - #9
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$5,995 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by JOE PESCI
uncharted is over rated. its has average gameplay with supped up graphics
nice deflection of my argument

 03-29-2011, 11:24 PMaway - #10
dre03 

  d 
space
$8,126 | POWERFUL
So if we throw out the losing seasons and dont consider Jordan's stats... Would you have to do the same for all the years Kobe didnt win... Which would be his best statistical seasons as well... Including his 81 point game...

If you only compared their championship seasons Jordan still ####s on anything Kobe did... So please tell me what i am missing???

Remember to date he still is the only dyn@sty in NBA history without a big man... Thats not a stat either... That my ni##a is an indisputable fact in any era of the NBA
 03-29-2011, 11:25 PMaway - #11
Hold That 91 heat pts91

  d 
space
$28,943 | POWERFUL
Its a nice argument and video.. MJ still the GOAT.. Kobe backers always want to throw out stats and overall accomplishments.. and then discuss who's better.. Makes no sense to me.. Make excuses like Kobe played with Shaq, but KObe backers ignore the fact that Jordan played in a era with stacked teams and played on teams with worse supporting cast than what Iverson had before Pippen came along.. Soon as Shaq left we seen Kobe struggle mightily also.. He missed the playoffs once and constantly got eliminated.. no one man can do it alone.. Lets not forget Kobe was on the brink of joining the Bulls in fear his legacy would be tarnished if the Lakers didn't make immediate changes..

I bet MJ wouldn't have been Shaq's 2nd option.. We know that for a fact, just by the type of ego MJ has.. He would never settle for being someones second options, and wouldn't give a #### if he pissed Shaq off or not in the process..

WIth that said, Kobe still top 5..
 03-29-2011, 11:26 PMaway - #12
Bkjj11 391 heat pts391

  d 
space
$41,965 | POWERFUL
15 pages by 6 am!
 03-29-2011, 11:26 PMonline - #13
LordBlanco|M 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$23,831 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hold That
Its a nice argument and video.. MJ still the GOAT.. Kobe backers always want to throw out stats and overall accomplishments.. and then discuss who's better.. Makes no sense to me.. Make excuses like Kobe played with Shaq, but KObe backers ignore the fact that Jordan played in a era with stacked teams and played on teams with worse supporting cast than what Iverson had before Pippen came along.. Soon as Shaq left we seen Kobe struggle mightily also.. He missed the playoffs once and constantly got eliminated.. no one man can do it alone.. Lets not forget Kobe was on the brink of joining the Bulls in fear his legacy would be tarnished if the Lakers didn't make immediate changes..

I bet MJ wouldn't have been Shaq's 2nd option.. We know that for a fact, just by the type of ego MJ has.. He would never settle for being someones second options, and wouldn't give a #### if he pissed Shaq off or not in the process..

WIth that said, Kobe still top 5..
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 03-29-2011, 11:30 PMaway - #14
A.G 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$36,830 | POWERFUL
This is getting really old.
 03-29-2011, 11:35 PMaway - #15
Playa 69 heat pts69

  d 
space
$22,302 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by JOE PESCI
uncharted is over rated. its has average gameplay with supped up graphics
The pseudo-realistic cinematic quality is why it's as good as it is.
 03-29-2011, 11:37 PMaway - #16
m!ck3y 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,652 | POWERFUL
2k anyone ? Psn Miickey___3

11-2 vs boxden
 03-29-2011, 11:39 PMaway - #17
m!ck3y 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,652 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by akademiks
This is getting really old.

Damn been here since 05' and I've never seen you post this on relation to this subject
 03-29-2011, 11:39 PMaway - #18
ant30ant33 43 heat pts43

  d 
space
$7,128 | POWERFUL
6 for 6 in finals
case closed
 03-29-2011, 11:40 PMaway - #19
A.G 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$36,830 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The Bully
you finally post something i agree with:wow:





@threadstarter not getting any support from kobe stans

Shut the #### up.




Originally Posted by m!ck3y
Damn been here since 05' and I've never seen you post this on relation to this subject

Doesn't mean my opinions regarding who's overrated has changed though
 03-29-2011, 11:42 PMaway - #20
kjyo20 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,508 | 4511479
I say let kobe and MJ play 1v1 virtually like on Rocky
 

 



Video inside  Rush Limbaugh Goes On Racist Rant About Idris Elba Pla..
97 comments
NFL NFL Pro Bowl Biggest Snub
56 comments
NBA NBA All Star Voting: First Returns
54 comments
 Image(s) inside Fabolous Killed This Vibe Cover :success:
New reply 1 minute ago - 180 comments - by SHADOW
 Image(s) inside Pics Of The Goat Celebrating His Birthday In Iceland
New reply 5 minutes ago - 113 comments - by Frankybaby
 Video inside Remember When Jerry Springer Treated French Montana Li...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 58 comments - by demari
 Image(s) inside Lil Herb Disrespectful, Straight Pop Locking On Og Far...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 101 comments - by JimmyThe3rd
  Hopsin Returns To The Rap Game
New reply 2 minutes ago - 54 comments - by Gmo BlaZe
 Video inside Smack/url Presents- Dna Vs Tay Roc [anticipation/discu...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 134 comments - by ZeusSlaps
 NBA The Cleveland Cavaliers ( 17-10 ) @ The Miami Heat ( 1...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 964 comments - by metatr0n
  Dec 24 - Another Black Man Reportedly Shot Dead In St....
New reply 13 minutes ago - 357 comments - by SpyDa

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,904 fans of BX | none new today 4,863 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.