This is BX @ Boxden.com

Kobe speaks to Stephen A Smith on Lakers Struggles (video)

Kobe speaks to Stephen A Smith on Lakers Struggles (video)
topic by ogballer32 - 12-12-2012, 10:09 AM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

Here is part of the interview Stephen A Smith did with Kobe this morning

Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

22 comments for "Kobe speaks to Stephen A Smith on Lakers Struggles (video)"

12-12-2012, 10:12 AMaway - #2
X_WunderKind_X 852 heat pts852

d 
space
$25,715 | POWERFUL
I think now he's holding back on going in on his teammates and coach, because he realizes it's not gonna work this time... he's in a delicate situation and losing his guys over his frustration is not an option. He has to win NOW.
 12-12-2012, 10:16 AMaway - #3
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts

d 
space
$4,981 | 17670400
Originally Posted by X_WunderKind_X
I think now he's holding back on going in on his teammates and coach, because he realizes it's not gonna work this time... he's in a delicate situation and losing his guys over his frustration is not an option. He has to win NOW.
i think ni##as pay too much attention to kobe
 12-12-2012, 10:19 AMaway - #4
X_WunderKind_X 852 heat pts852

d 
space
$25,715 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by slimdogg3325
i think ni##as pay too much attention to kobe
you may be right, but we dont make the news..we just speak on it
 12-12-2012, 10:32 AMaway - #5
T.O.N.Y. 2458 heat pts2458

d 
space
$48,681 | POWERFUL
Kobe is mos def holding back. He'll be going in by January on his team
 12-12-2012, 10:43 AMaway - #6
doczdaname 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$7,167 | POWERFUL
Honestly #### these lame a$s typical answers from kobe. We have seen him this year be the facilitator and get a trip dub and many nights over 6+ a$sists. He can make this team win but his teammates need to move around when he has the ball. They just stand there so of course he isn't going to pass. If he can reel it back a bit and think pass first then the lakers have a shot every night. If he continues to shoot and not look to pass to anyone then the losing will continue. I like me so kobe but im a laker fan first.. he needs to man up.
 12-12-2012, 10:51 AMaway - #7
ThePainkiller 300 heat pts300

d 
space
$53,400 | POWERFUL
I'm tired of crying today. I can't watch it.
 12-12-2012, 10:53 AMaway - #8
ogballer32 218 heat pts218

d 
space
$3,419 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ThePainkiller
save ya tears for after melo is done with them tomorrow
 12-12-2012, 11:00 AMaway - #9
Ash10 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$25,843 | POWERFUL
Lakers losing streak will end today

12-12-2012, 11:02 AMaway - #10
k3llz 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$22,697 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ogballer32
save ya tears for after melo is done with them tomorrow
Melo my dude, but he do not shine vs. us
 12-12-2012, 11:24 AMaway - #11
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts

d 
space
$4,981 | 17670400
Originally Posted by doczdaname
Honestly #### these lame a$s typical answers from kobe. We have seen him this year be the facilitator and get a trip dub and many nights over 6+ a$sists. He can make this team win but his teammates need to move around when he has the ball. They just stand there so of course he isn't going to pass. If he can reel it back a bit and think pass first then the lakers have a shot every night. If he continues to shoot and not look to pass to anyone then the losing will continue. I like me so kobe but im a laker fan first.. he needs to man up.
im confused by your post. are you saying kobe doesnt look to pass because his teammates arent moving without the ball or he doesnt look to pass because he's shooting too much?
 12-12-2012, 12:16 PMaway - #12

d 
space
$3,419 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ash1990
Lakers losing streak will end today

Lakers dont play today son.
 12-13-2012, 02:30 AMaway - #13
Arson 82 heat pts82

d 
space
$28,699 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ogballer32
Lakers dont play today son.
but they do play in about 16 hours
 12-13-2012, 09:07 AMonline - #14
OaklandsFinest 

d 
space
$1,219 | 2578243
ni##as need to Realize that the problem is really Dwight! His offensive game is atrocious. Bynum had a much better offensive game, and the margin between the two defensively is slim. Dwight's been in the league for 7 years and still hasn't acquired as much as a drop step! And free throw shooting? Smh, terrible! It's unfortunate that we're trying to court this fool, when he's prolly gonna leave anyways! We can't even play dude in the 4th quarter cuz of his foul shooting. In my opinion, Pau should be getting all the minutes in the 4th down the stretch. Then that brings us to next year... How can u offer this man a $100 million contract and u can't play him down the stretch? It was a bad move getting this guy!
 12-13-2012, 09:19 AMonline - #15
The Bully 184 heat pts184

d 
space
$32,168 | POWERFUL
sounds like the resignation of a man finally accepting that he won't win another championship
 12-13-2012, 09:25 AMaway - #16

d 
space
$3,419 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by OaklandsFinest
ni##as need to Realize that the problem is really Dwight! His offensive game is atrocious. Bynum had a much better offensive game, and the margin between the two defensively is slim. Dwight's been in the league for 7 years and still hasn't acquired as much as a drop step! And free throw shooting? Smh, terrible! It's unfortunate that we're trying to court this fool, when he's prolly gonna leave anyways! We can't even play dude in the 4th quarter cuz of his foul shooting. In my opinion, Pau should be getting all the minutes in the 4th down the stretch. Then that brings us to next year... How can u offer this man a $100 million contract and u can't play him down the stretch? It was a bad move getting this guy!
Think about what you just wrote please
 12-13-2012, 09:50 AMaway - #17
SOCIALITE 4 heat pts

d 
space
$8,307 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by doczdaname
Right, but notice Kobe isn't even being the facilitator anymore, Duhon is. Kobe is off the ball and is catching it in isolations for the most part. I think it's a coaching thing. Remember how he was owning the point guard role when they were winning games. They dropped a couple games and D'antoni took him off the ball because he would have a bunch of TOs and have possession where he didn't pass. Taking him off the ball to keep his shots down is stupid, Phil had it figured out. When you want Kobe's shots down that's when you put him on the ball and give him the responsibility of getting the offense set up. When he's off of it, he will seek the ball out every single play and when he gets it he's thinking of scoring and couldn't give a #### about setting up offense.

I think it's more of a strategy adjustment that needs to be made, than Kobe just simply passing the basketball. Because the other guys are still getting shots, they just aren't getting the same quality attempts as when Kobe's drawing the defense in and keeping the other team off balance. Pau not being there is a huge deal too, because Pau is always hitting open guys. I think most of us didn't appreciate Pau's ability to get his guys going. And Kobe even passes more when Pau's on the floor because Kobe genuinely trusts Pau with the ball.
 12-13-2012, 10:10 AMaway - #18
RubbahBandMayn 

d 
space
$6,838 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ThePainkiller
Man Up!
 12-13-2012, 01:58 PMaway - #19
beantown 74 heat pts74

d 
space
$23,379 | POWERFUL
Why not ask him about walking off the floor before the buzzer went off? Steven A is a fraud. Always kissing a$s on guys when they're in front of him, and I think that Kobe knows that and that's why he's willing to talk to him because he knows he won't get any actual questions. More or less some underhand softball questions buried in compliments.
 12-13-2012, 02:58 PMaway - #20
Game375 42 heat pts42

d 
space
$11,559 | POWERFUL
id love to see kobe in a different uniform

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Xbox One's struggles are traceable to one bad decision
72 comments
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
81 comments
NFL Dallas Cowboys fans are losing their minds
57 comments
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Responds To Drake & Wayne ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 105 comments - by Frankybaby
 NBA Official Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Chicago Bull
New reply 54 minutes ago - 1374 comments - by Akira Son Bio
 Image(s) inside Nas Gettin Sucked Off By Madonna In The Studio (pic)
New reply 10 minutes ago - 129 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NFL Halloween Costume
New reply 57 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Frasier
 Article inside Chicago Rapper Bandman Kevo Charged With With Being In...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 217 comments - by NoLastName
 Video inside Daylyt Video In A Nice Pink Dress And Thot Wear Dissin...
New reply 59 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Star
 Image(s) inside Pic Of Kidd Kidd Ridin Around In Niissan
New reply 33 minutes ago - 57 comments - by ajeana
 audio inside Nas - The Season (full Version)
New reply 1 hour ago - 120 comments - by MANNYSOSA

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,834 fans of BX | none new today 4,801 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.