This is BX @ Boxden.com


Kobe speaks to Stephen A Smith on Lakers Struggles (video)


 Kobe speaks to Stephen A Smith on Lakers Struggles (video)
topic by ogballer32 - 12-12-2012, 10:09 AM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter


Kobe on Lakers Struggles - YouTube

Here is part of the interview Stephen A Smith did with Kobe this morning


Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

22 comments for "Kobe speaks to Stephen A Smith on Lakers Struggles (video)"


 12-12-2012, 10:12 AMaway - #2
X_WunderKind_X 849 heat pts849

  d 
space
$23,944 | POWERFUL
I think now he's holding back on going in on his teammates and coach, because he realizes it's not gonna work this time... he's in a delicate situation and losing his guys over his frustration is not an option. He has to win NOW.
 12-12-2012, 10:16 AMaway - #3
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,500 | 15818378
Originally Posted by X_WunderKind_X
I think now he's holding back on going in on his teammates and coach, because he realizes it's not gonna work this time... he's in a delicate situation and losing his guys over his frustration is not an option. He has to win NOW.
i think ni##as pay too much attention to kobe
 12-12-2012, 10:19 AMaway - #4
X_WunderKind_X 849 heat pts849

  d 
space
$23,944 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by slimdogg3325
i think ni##as pay too much attention to kobe
you may be right, but we dont make the news..we just speak on it
 12-12-2012, 10:32 AMonline - #5
T.O.N.Y. 2224 heat pts2224

  d 
space
$43,691 | POWERFUL
Kobe is mos def holding back. He'll be going in by January on his team
 12-12-2012, 10:43 AMaway - #6
doczdaname 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$6,687 | 19737940
Honestly #### these lame a$s typical answers from kobe. We have seen him this year be the facilitator and get a trip dub and many nights over 6+ a$sists. He can make this team win but his teammates need to move around when he has the ball. They just stand there so of course he isn't going to pass. If he can reel it back a bit and think pass first then the lakers have a shot every night. If he continues to shoot and not look to pass to anyone then the losing will continue. I like me so kobe but im a laker fan first.. he needs to man up.
 12-12-2012, 10:51 AMaway - #7
ThePainkiller 296 heat pts296

  d 
space
$52,409 | POWERFUL
I'm tired of crying today. I can't watch it.
 12-12-2012, 10:53 AMaway - #8
ogballer32 198 heat pts198

  d 
space
$3,233 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ThePainkiller
I'm tired of crying today. I can't watch it.
save ya tears for after melo is done with them tomorrow
 12-12-2012, 11:00 AMaway - #9
Ash10 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$23,544 | POWERFUL
Lakers losing streak will end today

 12-12-2012, 11:02 AMaway - #10
k3llz 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$22,697 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ogballer32
save ya tears for after melo is done with them tomorrow
Melo my dude, but he do not shine vs. us
 12-12-2012, 11:24 AMaway - #11
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,500 | 15818378
Originally Posted by doczdaname
Honestly #### these lame a$s typical answers from kobe. We have seen him this year be the facilitator and get a trip dub and many nights over 6+ a$sists. He can make this team win but his teammates need to move around when he has the ball. They just stand there so of course he isn't going to pass. If he can reel it back a bit and think pass first then the lakers have a shot every night. If he continues to shoot and not look to pass to anyone then the losing will continue. I like me so kobe but im a laker fan first.. he needs to man up.
im confused by your post. are you saying kobe doesnt look to pass because his teammates arent moving without the ball or he doesnt look to pass because he's shooting too much?
 12-12-2012, 12:16 PMaway - #12
ogballer32 198 heat pts198

  d 
space
$3,233 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ash1990
Lakers losing streak will end today

Lakers dont play today son.
 12-13-2012, 02:30 AMaway - #13
Arson 82 heat pts82

  d 
space
$27,805 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ogballer32
Lakers dont play today son.
but they do play in about 16 hours
 12-13-2012, 09:07 AMaway - #14
OaklandsFinest 

  d 
space
$1,217 | 2578243
ni##as need to Realize that the problem is really Dwight! His offensive game is atrocious. Bynum had a much better offensive game, and the margin between the two defensively is slim. Dwight's been in the league for 7 years and still hasn't acquired as much as a drop step! And free throw shooting? Smh, terrible! It's unfortunate that we're trying to court this fool, when he's prolly gonna leave anyways! We can't even play dude in the 4th quarter cuz of his foul shooting. In my opinion, Pau should be getting all the minutes in the 4th down the stretch. Then that brings us to next year... How can u offer this man a $100 million contract and u can't play him down the stretch? It was a bad move getting this guy!
 12-13-2012, 09:19 AMonline - #15
The Bully 164 heat pts164

  d 
space
$30,141 | POWERFUL
sounds like the resignation of a man finally accepting that he won't win another championship
 12-13-2012, 09:25 AMaway - #16
ogballer32 198 heat pts198

  d 
space
$3,233 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by OaklandsFinest
ni##as need to Realize that the problem is really Dwight! His offensive game is atrocious. Bynum had a much better offensive game, and the margin between the two defensively is slim. Dwight's been in the league for 7 years and still hasn't acquired as much as a drop step! And free throw shooting? Smh, terrible! It's unfortunate that we're trying to court this fool, when he's prolly gonna leave anyways! We can't even play dude in the 4th quarter cuz of his foul shooting. In my opinion, Pau should be getting all the minutes in the 4th down the stretch. Then that brings us to next year... How can u offer this man a $100 million contract and u can't play him down the stretch? It was a bad move getting this guy!
Think about what you just wrote please
 12-13-2012, 09:50 AMaway - #17
SOCIALITE 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,686 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by doczdaname
Honestly #### these lame a$s typical answers from kobe. We have seen him this year be the facilitator and get a trip dub and many nights over 6+ a$sists. He can make this team win but his teammates need to move around when he has the ball. They just stand there so of course he isn't going to pass. If he can reel it back a bit and think pass first then the lakers have a shot every night. If he continues to shoot and not look to pass to anyone then the losing will continue. I like me so kobe but im a laker fan first.. he needs to man up.
Right, but notice Kobe isn't even being the facilitator anymore, Duhon is. Kobe is off the ball and is catching it in isolations for the most part. I think it's a coaching thing. Remember how he was owning the point guard role when they were winning games. They dropped a couple games and D'antoni took him off the ball because he would have a bunch of TOs and have possession where he didn't pass. Taking him off the ball to keep his shots down is stupid, Phil had it figured out. When you want Kobe's shots down that's when you put him on the ball and give him the responsibility of getting the offense set up. When he's off of it, he will seek the ball out every single play and when he gets it he's thinking of scoring and couldn't give a #### about setting up offense.

I think it's more of a strategy adjustment that needs to be made, than Kobe just simply passing the basketball. Because the other guys are still getting shots, they just aren't getting the same quality attempts as when Kobe's drawing the defense in and keeping the other team off balance. Pau not being there is a huge deal too, because Pau is always hitting open guys. I think most of us didn't appreciate Pau's ability to get his guys going. And Kobe even passes more when Pau's on the floor because Kobe genuinely trusts Pau with the ball.
 12-13-2012, 10:10 AMaway - #18
RubbahBandMayn 

  d 
space
$6,270 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ThePainkiller
I'm tired of crying today. I can't watch it.
Man Up!
 12-13-2012, 01:58 PMaway - #19
beantown 74 heat pts74

  d 
space
$23,328 | POWERFUL
Why not ask him about walking off the floor before the buzzer went off? Steven A is a fraud. Always kissing a$s on guys when they're in front of him, and I think that Kobe knows that and that's why he's willing to talk to him because he knows he won't get any actual questions. More or less some underhand softball questions buried in compliments.
 12-13-2012, 02:58 PMaway - #20
Game375 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$11,316 | POWERFUL
id love to see kobe in a different uniform
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Angelica charrupi >> instawife
50 comments
Video inside  The Last of Us Remastered drops on Tuesday, you copping?
56 comments
Image inside  PS4 “GayStation Edition” Up for Auction To Celebrate ..
82 comments
 Image(s) inside Jr Writer Got Locked Up For Attempted Robbery In The 2...
New reply 1 minute ago - 79 comments - by castro
 NFL Dallas "resisting" Paying Dez Bryant Top-5 W...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 51 comments - by KtodaC
 Video inside Dj Star Gets Chased Off The Block... Nigga Looked So S...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 109 comments - by g0tt1
 Image(s) inside Lil Man Got An 6000gb Hard Drive In His Head
New reply 19 minutes ago - 80 comments - by Muunsta
 audio inside Chicago Rapper Stain Gang Vonno - I Might Die Shot An...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 78 comments - by GLOCKN SKIMASK
 NBA Who You With? 1, 2, 3, Or 4
New reply 37 minutes ago - 148 comments - by Brolic
 NBA The B!tch A$$ N!gga That Is Kobe Bryant (video)
New reply 9 minutes ago - 51 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NBA Throwback: The Greatest Nba Gif Of All Time (pic)
New reply 1 hour ago - 151 comments - by King Henry

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.