This is BX @ Boxden.com

KOBE:"I communicate with Dwight on the court ,thats it! and thats where its going to say"

KOBE:"I communicate with Dwight on the court ,thats it! and thats where its going to say"
 02-15-2013, 02:24 PMaway - #21
GucciBoy347 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$7,758 | POWERFUL
Put this ni##a dwight back on PED's/steroids or whatever the #### he was on in orlando
 02-15-2013, 02:44 PMaway - #22
luv4music 7 heat pts

d 
space
$11,153 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by lefthookright
---------

kobe balled out so im a #### with the highlights win or lose. Lakers making the playoffs .beleeidat. You jumped in my thread just to let me know that you dont approve of what i post? Man if you sit your emotional azz down and ..

on what planet is that "balling out"?

that's called a regular night for Tony Parker
 02-15-2013, 03:18 PMaway - #23
lefthookright 44 heat pts44

d 
space
$1,455 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by luv4music
on what planet is that "balling out"?

that's called a regular night for Tony Parker

-----------
But kobe and parker play dif positions. Kobe plays off guard. nash brings the rock up court. kobe get most of his dimes from the post besides cleAr outs. parker dominates the rock. he runs the plays..kobe and dwight get plays ran for them. i feel u tho
 02-15-2013, 03:24 PMaway - #24

d 
space
$1,455 | POWERFUL
[quote=GucciBoy347;26210965]Put this ni##a dwight back on PED's/steroids or whatever the #### he was on in orlando [/QUOTE.

^^^^this
 02-15-2013, 08:20 PMaway - #25
SteveBoogie 

d 
space
$230 | 3829424
Originally Posted by SmoothTay
at posting the kobe highlights from a game they got cracked in at the end.

True Stan ####

They got ####ing blown out in that game.

WOW KOBE PUT UP 20, 6, 11!!! That's almost as good as being close to a triple double EVERY night and shooting 60%+ and dropping 30 in those games!
 02-15-2013, 08:47 PMaway - #26

d 
space
$1,455 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SteveBoogie

They got ####ing blown out in that game.

WOW KOBE PUT UP 20, 6, 11!!! That's almost as good as being close to a triple double EVERY night and shooting 60%+ and dropping 30 in those games!
_____

chill out bruh, you probably a hoe a$s ni##a in real life. I can tell you one of the lebron stans on 1 of your other accounts. You wanna know how i know that you 1 of those lebron slurpers on another account? because you metioning lebron james yet his name is nowhere in the article yet you bringing him up. You a ho regardless of the other accounts you troll on. #### outta my thread til you sign in on your main account.

Last edited by lefthookright; 02-16-2013 at 04:29 AM..
 02-15-2013, 10:09 PMaway - #27
GrindPOWER$ 254 heat pts254

d 
space
$9,617 | POWERFUL
why y'all blaming dwight if kobe was a true baller like i think he his he would sacrifice is scoring for the greater good of the team its just that the lakers need another big man in the middle to take pressure off Dwight but if LA need them wins tell Kobe ease up on the scoring but do Dwight need to be more aggressive?
 02-16-2013, 05:00 AMaway - #28
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,392 | 15152857
ni##a used his own words and made it seem like a Kobe quote... then got mad when someone called him out for it
 02-16-2013, 05:08 AMaway - #29
assanlb 

d 
space
$795 | 1126889

LA Daily News

Both Bryant and Howard have talked little about the incidents(f!ghting/arguing in the locker room). That’s why it would've been interesting to see how the two interacted Thursday night when riding in a private jet to Houston. Bryant strongly suggested he had no interest in using All-Star weekend to strengthen a personal relationship with Howard.

Besides, the two will have overlapping schedules. Bryant plans to work out with the Lakers’ training staff and has various marketing appearances with Nike. Howard has a similar itinerary with the tram’s trainers and appearances with Adidas.

“I think it’s where it should be,” Bryant said. “The communication that I have with him is about execution and about what he needs to do on the court. That’s where it’s going to stay.”

Full article
Scource: LA. Daily News
Laker Beatwriter Mark Medina

I don't blame Kobe for not wanting to develop a relationship with Dwight, Dude is sensitive, playful and weak minded. He lacks fundamental skills! If this dude really is tanking it because kobe wont be his friend. The whole TnT crew put him on blast for his lack of effort, playfulness, and goofing around shooting sky hooks from halfcourt using the supposed "BAD SHOULDER" arm. If his left shoulder is fuked up; why is he smiling throwing up half court shots with it? Its obvious he tanking thsi season because of personal beef. Kobe probably hurt his feelings like a mother####a in that locker room. Emotional type dude in his feelings.
Meanwhile kobe balling like the GOAT he is. I know he tired man. Gotta be!

If Dwight matched Kobes effort just halfway they can win games damn near by themselves!

Kobe highlights from last night vs clippers. 4 Dunks 20pts 7 of 13 11assists 5rbs 6to's(he's passing too much)

I didn't know averaging 18pts and 11rpg is considered tanking while not even 100%.
 02-16-2013, 07:41 AMaway - #30

d 
space
$1,455 | POWERFUL
" I didn't know averaging 18pts and 11rpg is considered tanking while not even 100%. "

1st off Dwight avg 16 and 11 is his average not "18 and 11" bruh.

So dwight is playing hard? how far away from 100% can he be? is he laboring down court? kobe hurt right now so are most of the players in the NBA. Dwight is too playful considering we are the 10th seed in the west. His effort isnt there. This aint about ppl turning on dwight, its about dwight not trying as hard as he should.

His rebounding? I think he tanking it for w/e reason. His performance vs miami? only 2 rebounds at the half? finished with 8 rebounds(dantoni left him in the game in the 4th) ,, he didnt defend the middle at all in that game. ..next game vs charlotte he get 18 boards....then he plays soft vs clips. that"100%".
We won the pacific last year with these same players besides bynum and sessions. now we the 10th seed, If you believe dwight is REALLY hurt you a duck. He trynna have a power struggle with kobe but aint doing shi to hold us down.
 02-16-2013, 07:46 AMaway - #31

d 
space
$1,455 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ThRoWeD MaN LaN
ni##a used his own words and made it seem like a Kobe quote... then got mad when someone called him out for it

if you not discussing sports or the article then fuk what you talking about. im not with the back n forth female ####. that goes 4 u and every other account u have.

02-16-2013, 08:49 AMaway - #32
assanlb 

d 
space
$795 | 1126889
" I didn't know averaging 18pts and 11rpg is considered tanking while not even 100%. "

1st off Dwight avg 16 and 11 is his average not "18 and 11" bruh.

So dwight is playing hard? how far away from 100% can he be? is he laboring down court? kobe hurt right now so are most of the players in the NBA. Dwight is too playful considering we are the 10th seed in the west. His effort isnt there. This aint about ppl turning on dwight, its about dwight not trying as hard as he should.

His rebounding? I think he tanking it for w/e reason. His performance vs miami? only 2 rebounds at the half? finished with 8 rebounds(dantoni left him in the game in the 4th) ,, he didnt defend the middle at all in that game. ..next game vs charlotte he get 18 boards....then he plays soft vs clips. that"100%".
We won the pacific last year with these same players besides bynum and sessions. now we the 10th seed, If you believe dwight is REALLY hurt you a duck. He trynna have a power struggle with kobe but aint doing shi to hold us down.
Dwight has never been questioned about how hard he plays since he's been in the league so I won't start now. Being hurt doesn't mean he's laboring down the court. Dwight plays center, which is a totally diff game than Kobe's position. Way more physical. He's been a beast his whole career with his same personality, but you Laker fans expect him to be like Kobe. That's not him.

Don't blame him for your failures. 10th seed is no excuse idgaf if he's not playing well. He still plays better than most centers. I give Kobe all the credit in the world for trying to adapt as much as possible, but the blame is not totally on Howard. They have a good enough team without him to be a higher seed. Don't wanna hear that bull####.
 02-16-2013, 08:55 AMaway - #33
assanlb 

d 
space
$795 | 1126889
Any player who is considered the best in the league or top 3 should be able to carry his team into the playoffs. Tired of hearing these complaining a$s Laker fans just sit here and blame Dwight. He's playing way better than Nash. Peace is not playing well. Gasol is not even integrated into the system? I can't even figure out why. Trade him and get someone instead of benching him. He's too valuable. The bench is not playing well either
 02-16-2013, 09:55 AMaway - #34
HOLLA BACK 

d 
space
$1,465 | 1916986
After all this...Dwight still has strong #s at the Center position. Next year he will definitely be back to himself after rest this EARLY offseason.
 02-16-2013, 10:04 AMaway - #35
Ya'll Fags 

d 
space
$1,837 | 7163419
Originally Posted by slimdogg3325
everything we say we mean it all the way..obviously doesnt apply to u my ni##a

keep it moving
That rhymes and you can't argue with a rhyme. Any statement made in rhyme form outweighs any statement made at anytime by anybody regardless of any facts.

And not to mention, you threw in the standard big head smilie. Yea, you won this battle by a landslide. :insert big head smilie representing a landslide:

Ya'll need to use more big head smilies. 100 in the first 15 posts is NOT enough. I mean, dumb muh####as need more pictures, not words.
 02-16-2013, 10:21 AMaway - #36
Supreme7 

d 
space
$6,639 | 8844851
Dwight iz comin off Back surgery.. thats a major issue and he still comes out ti play.. kobe need to shutup..
 02-16-2013, 10:26 AMaway - #37

d 
space
$1,455 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by assanlb
Dwight has never been questioned about how hard he plays since he's been in the league so I won't start now. Being hurt doesn't mean he's laboring down the court. Dwight plays center, which is a totally diff game than Kobe's position. Way more physical. He's been a beast his whole career with his same personality, but you Laker fans expect him to be like Kobe. That's not him.

Don't blame him for your failures. 10th seed is no excuse idgaf if he's not playing well. He still plays better than most centers. I give Kobe all the credit in the world for trying to adapt as much as possible, but the blame is not totally on Howard. They have a good enough team without him to be a higher seed. Don't wanna hear that bull####.
_

u sayign all that to say what? that dwight still is a decent center? But its dwight howard. Back surgery? He said his back is fine! ok tho.
 02-16-2013, 10:56 AMaway - #38
kwest 4040 1 heat pts

d 
space
$197 | 657478
Kobe the goat. He's the franchise player he can say and do whatever he wants won 5 championships numbers don't lie.
 02-16-2013, 11:11 AMaway - #39
assanlb 

d 
space
$795 | 1126889
_

u sayign all that to say what? that dwight still is a decent center? But its dwight howard. Back surgery? He said his back is fine! ok tho.
You've seen how Dwight has played pre 2011-2012 season? I say decent center because the guy is not playing his top game due to his surgery, but still is able to be effective. You see how high he used to jump compared to a few seasons ago? He'd be a fool to tank the season just to get at Kobe when this is his contract season. Kobe wants that 6 and will go to all extremes even by telling other players to play injured. Selfish a$s ni##a
 02-16-2013, 11:25 AMaway - #40
LordBlanco|M 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$22,523 | POWERFUL
---------

kobe balled out so im a #### with the highlights win or lose. Lakers making the playoffs .beleeidat. You jumped in my thread just to let me know that you dont approve of what i post? Man if you sit your emotional azz down and ..
-35 +/- balling out

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Why are Black & Red Jordans called BRED?
62 comments
Image inside  Jul 22 - World’s Second-Richest Man Calls For Three-D..
79 comments
Article inside  Philip Seymour Hoffman didn't want to leave any mone..
72 comments
 NFL Robert Griffin Iii Gives Himself New Nickname
New reply 2 minutes ago - 122 comments - by italiansteve
 NBA Roy Hibbert "i Will Be The Best Center In The Lea...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 68 comments - by italiansteve
 Image(s) inside Best "bounce Back" Album
New reply 3 minutes ago - 132 comments - by AC SLATER
 Video inside Schmurda Say Ny Started Bangin Cuz Of Chiraq
New reply 11 minutes ago - 185 comments - by NoLastName
 Image(s) inside Solve This Math Problem.....the Sequel
New reply 6 minutes ago - 78 comments - by MGz
 Image(s) inside Ridley Scott's Exodus: Gods And Kings, Has The Most Bl...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 191 comments - by Marccoogs19
 NFL Jaws Top 30 Qb List
New reply 6 minutes ago - 243 comments - by tre0624
 NFL Keith Olbermann Destroys Tony Dungy Over Michael Sam C...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 56 comments - by italiansteve

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.