This is BX @ Boxden.com

KOBE:"I communicate with Dwight on the court ,thats it! and thats where its going to say"

KOBE:"I communicate with Dwight on the court ,thats it! and thats where its going to say"
topic by lefthookright - 02-15-2013, 11:37 AM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard disagree on whether bond could strengthen during All-Star weekend | Inside the Lakers

LA Daily News

Both Bryant and Howard have talked little about the incidents(f!ghting/arguing in the locker room). That’s why it would've been interesting to see how the two interacted Thursday night when riding in a private jet to Houston. Bryant strongly suggested he had no interest in using All-Star weekend to strengthen a personal relationship with Howard.

Besides, the two will have overlapping schedules. Bryant plans to work out with the Lakers’ training staff and has various marketing appearances with Nike. Howard has a similar itinerary with the tram’s trainers and appearances with Adidas.

“I think it’s where it should be,” Bryant said. “The communication that I have with him is about execution and about what he needs to do on the court. That’s where it’s going to stay.”

Full article Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard disagree on whether bond could strengthen during All-Star weekend | Inside the Lakers
Scource: LA. Daily News
Laker Beatwriter Mark Medina

The vibe i get from this article is that Dwight thinks he and kobe should be closer
I don't blame Kobe for not wanting to develop a relationship with Dwight, Dude is sensitive, playful and weak minded. He lacks fundamental skills! If this dude really is tanking it because kobe wont be his friend. The whole TnT crew put him on blast for his lack of effort, playfulness, and goofing around shooting sky hooks from halfcourt using the supposed "BAD SHOULDER" arm. If his left shoulder is fuked up; why is he smiling throwing up half court shots with it? Its obvious he tanking thsi season because of personal beef. Kobe probably hurt his feelings like a mother####a in that locker room. Emotional type dude in his feelings.
Meanwhile kobe balling like the GOAT he is. I know he tired man. Gotta be!

If Dwight matched Kobes effort just halfway they can win games damn near by themselves!

Kobe highlights from last night vs clippers. 4 Dunks 20pts 7 of 13 11assists 5rbs 6to's(he's passing too much)

Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

44 comments for "KOBE:"I communicate with Dwight on the court, and thats where its going to stay""

02-15-2013, 11:47 AMonline - #2
JamcnPrettyboy 75 heat pts75

d 
space
$18,113 | POWERFUL
ni##a thought him and kobe were gonna be good friends off the court like lebron and wade.

ni##a is a snake. For years he was calling jameer nelson his best friend and goes behind his back trying to get him traded and jameer put up with all his bull#### last season and dwight just dropped the ni##a after he hides out in la all spring/summer and eventually gets traded. Who would wanna be friends with someone like that? Disloyal a$s ni##a.
 02-15-2013, 11:53 AMonline - #3
TimmyGee 3 heat pts

d 
space
$7,614 | 20603614
ni##a Dwight ain't even on Blake's level..
 02-15-2013, 11:55 AMaway - #4
ThePainkiller 299 heat pts299

d 
space
$52,835 | POWERFUL
#### Dwight. It's the motto.
 02-15-2013, 12:00 PMaway - #5
Stupid Fresh 167 heat pts167

d 
space
$17,873 | POWERFUL
Dwight a hoe and hes getting exposed
 02-15-2013, 12:05 PMaway - #6
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$4,894 | POWERFUL
The objective is to win championships, not butt buddies. Ask MJ...
 02-15-2013, 12:09 PMaway - #7
Ching king 9 heat pts

d 
space
$1,106 | 19346861
Kobe man.... You sure do de-motivate the #### out of ni##az, bro.
 02-15-2013, 12:13 PMaway - #8
Kgdesign 

d 
space
$1,258 | 4491516
misleading a$s thread title.

“The communication that I have with him is about execution and about what he needs to do on the court. That’s where it’s going to stay.”

The way you moved a couple words around made it sound a lot worse than what it really was
 02-15-2013, 12:18 PMaway - #9
Lucky Lefty14 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$1,821 | 18079005
Their relationship in a nutshell

Start at :25
 02-15-2013, 12:20 PMaway - #10
pamilco_playa 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,269 | 3163267
Dwight days are numbered. After he's traded if he can't produce. Hang it up. Sad because dude had talent.
 02-15-2013, 12:23 PMaway - #11
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts

d 
space
$4,811 | 17035524
Originally Posted by Ching king
Kobe man.... You sure do de-motivate the #### out of ni##az, bro.
real ni##as dont need extra motivation..stand on ur own 2
 02-15-2013, 12:30 PMaway - #12
lefthookright 46 heat pts46

d 
space
$1,567 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kgdesign

“The communication that I have with him is about execution and about what he needs to do on the court. That’s where it’s going to stay.”

The way you moved a couple words around made it sound a lot worse than what it really was
_____
dont fuk with the thread then homie. If you read the full article you will see that the writer is implying exactly that. Kobe feels like their relationship is going as far as its gonna go & needs to stay ON THE COURT and thats it!.... dwight feels they need to be closer and their friendship "needs to be strengthened" ... "Bryant strongly suggested he had no interest in using All-Star weekend to strengthen a personal relationship with Howard." .. #### IS BRIGHT AS DAY.

Last edited by lefthookright; 02-15-2013 at 01:00 PM..
 02-15-2013, 01:01 PMaway - #13
Kgdesign 

d 
space
$1,258 | 4491516
Originally Posted by lefthookright
_____
dont fuk with the thread then homie. If you read the full article you will see that the writer is implying exactly that. Kobe feels like their relationship is going as far as its gonna go & needs to ON THE COURTand thats it!.... dwight feels they need to be closer and their friendship "needs to be strengthened" ... "Bryant strongly suggested he had no interest in using All-Star weekend to strengthen a personal relationship with Howard." .. #### IS BRIGHT AS DAY.
I #### with the thread cuz I'm a Laker fan. But when you put something into quotations it means those exact words were stated. I saw the thread and thought my dude said #### that wild and heated. No hate intended, that statement that he actually said was just Kobe bein Kobe. Everyone knows he doesn't really #### with most people on the squad like that. He has some friends, sure but he's known for just bein basketball minded and not givin a ####.
 02-15-2013, 01:07 PMonline - #14
sigNN 9 heat pts

d 
space
$3,777 | 20365616
Originally Posted by slimdogg3325
real ni##as dont need extra motivation..stand on ur own 2
Most ignorant #### ever just stfu you clearly have no idea what your saying
 02-15-2013, 01:20 PMonline - #15
Ldogg310 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$9,526 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kgdesign

Thats exactly what the media does too.... anything for a ####in hot topic
 02-15-2013, 01:25 PMonline - #16
SmoothTay 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$16,576 | POWERFUL
at posting the kobe highlights from a game they got cracked in at the end.

True Stan ####
 02-15-2013, 01:50 PMaway - #17
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts

d 
space
$4,811 | 17035524
Originally Posted by LAZARO
Most ignorant #### ever just stfu you clearly have no idea what your saying
everything we say we mean it all the way..obviously doesnt apply to u my ni##a

keep it moving
 02-15-2013, 01:51 PMaway - #18

d 
space
$1,567 | POWERFUL
kobe played a good game. Wtf i care if you think im a kobe stan for? fuk is u? lmao Kobe played a damn good game. Distributed, played hard, and tried to make his teammates better. He had some nice plays so i posted it. On MY Thread. If you dont like it then dont fuk with it. You hating just as much as im stanning if you feel the need to comment. Any ni##a that have a problem with it need not view or comment.

Regardless if my team wins or loses i will post good shi i seen in the game.
 02-15-2013, 01:55 PMaway - #19

d 
space
$1,567 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SmoothTay
at posting the kobe highlights from a game they got cracked in at the end.

True Stan ####
---------

kobe balled out so im a #### with the highlights win or lose. Lakers making the playoffs .beleeidat. You jumped in my thread just to let me know that you dont approve of what i post? Man if you sit your emotional azz down and ..
 02-15-2013, 02:01 PMaway - #20
Michael 1987 636 heat pts636

d 
space
$58,929 | POWERFUL

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Chris Paul - NBA Live 15 Vs 2K15
53 comments
BOX Floyd "Money" Mayweather stiffs waitress on 25k bill..
114 comments
NBA Dennis Rodman leaving USA to visit with leaders of ISIS..
50 comments
  Iggy Tape Coming After All? Signed Her Rights Away
New reply 19 seconds ago - 56 comments - by kushbleezy412
 NFL Report: Multiple Teams Interested In Signing Ray Rice
New reply 22 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Steve
 Video inside 50 Cent's Grandmother Has Passed Away (rip)
New reply 10 minutes ago - 108 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NFL Bxsc Nfl Pick 'em Challenge Week 3 Picks!!!!!!
New reply 30 minutes ago - 83 comments - by UrbanEnterprise
 NFL What Did We Learn In Nfl Week 2?
New reply 16 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Sivraj
 Image(s) inside I'm Just Going To Leave This Here...
New reply 42 minutes ago - 78 comments - by jeehtoven
 Video inside Homeless Guy Survives By Picking Up Women Every Night
New reply 20 minutes ago - 55 comments - by LowaEastSide5
  Gucci Mane Sentenced To Additional Three Years In Prison
New reply 51 minutes ago - 90 comments - by youngige

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.