Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Knicks, Mavs scouting 7 foot Tunisian center Salah Mejri

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
147 viewing
 Image inside More Pics From Lionel "Chinx" Pickens Funeral [Instagram]
64 comments
most viewed right now
129 viewing
Image inside Chris Brown Back At It: He Beat Karrueche
108 comments

top in section
57 viewing
 Image inside Jay-Z and Beyonce at the headquarters of Tidal. Not one black employee
top in hiphop
top in section
34 viewing
 Image inside Got Em
top in gear

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Knicks, Mavs scouting 7 foot Tunisian center Salah Mejri
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1
2233 pageviews
2 comments

monkeysnthings 77 heat pts77 space
The Thinker
space
$2,218 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

Nieuwsblad.be - It's a long time since anyone in the Belgian basketball knows how to make such an impression as Salah Mejri. 2m16 surpassed the great Tunisian Dynamo Moscow Antwerp Giants and led them to a marked and especially major European victory.

The eighth home game of the 2010-2011 campaign yielded Antwerp Giants eighth consecutive victory. After win against Dynamo and Lokomotiv Minsk Kuban won the Antwerp club Tuesday at the Lotto Arena now from Dynamo Moscow.

Five-time European Player of the Year Ann Wauters was one of the spectators.

"I had a special focus on Salah Mejri," she says. "I saw him on television at work. He basketball only five years and has great potential. If he works hard for coach Eddy Casteels, he undoubtedly has a great future. "

Wauters, who attended the match next president Roels, was keen to Salah Mejri.

Antwerp Giants laid the basis of his victory in the first half strong. Tim Black directed handsome, Trent Strickland and Darnell Wilson scored and an error rate of kampende Bryan Hopkins was on the appointment.

Travel

The Oscar of the match, however, went to Salah Mejri.

The Tunisian was sixteen minutes long for 10 points, 7 rebounds and 4 block shots. Kevin Wilson, for eleven years in Europe, international scout for the New York Knicks, was impressed. Dallas Mavericks Mejri mid-December will see.

"I know that NBA scouts descend to Antwerp. It's nice to hear, "responds Mejri. "I must, however, both feet on the ground. Hard work and listen to the coaches. Also learn to travel. Last week I was tired after the trip to Romania. "

"This is all new. It is enjoyment. I have great teammates. Randy Oveneke leads me to go everywhere by car. With the holiday season I returned to Tunisia. Then I get my license. Randy can even go with me, "said Mejri.

[pic - click to view]

2 comments for "Knicks, Mavs scouting 7 foot Tunisian center Salah Mejri"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #2
KnicksLost 12 heat pts12 space
Knicks Lost Forever
space
$42,434 | POWERFUL
Mosgov??
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #3
StuNNa 185 heat pts185 space
With the 1st pick......
space
$41,215 | POWERFUL
lol got no choice when we have no draft picks

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
34 viewing
Image inside Virginia Mom Arrested For Leaving 8 Y.O. Home Alone While She Got Turn..
127 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
32 viewing
Video inside Lil Scrappy Taste Tests Dame Dash Son "Chipz Cookies" and Gives Honest ..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
29 viewing
NBA Warriors VS Cavs Finals Will Be More Predictable Than Mayweather/Pacquio F..
134 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Image inside Young thug confirmed gay
418 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside Just a Beautiful Day in Chicago....
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
16 viewing
May 24 - Ex-Scientologist Leah Remini still struggling with fallout from leavi..
110 comments
@news
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside May 25 - Megan Connors, Sexy 30-Year Old Math Teacher Smashes Students..
81 comments
@news
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside Batmobile Spotted On SUICIDE SQUAD Set As 'The Joker' And 'Harley Quinn..
38 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
10 viewing
NBA The Steph Curry Meme's Have Begun
96 comments
@sports

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time