Jabari Parker... it's your time to shine! No. 1 player in 2013 cla##

Jabari Parker... it's your time to shine! No. 1 player in 2013 cla##
 04-15-2012, 02:05 PMaway - #141
NYCNYCNYC 

d 
space
$13,514 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by torious
let me break this down for u for the last time, point by point. first of all ALL of those things u just said are either or wash or a 1 team difference (refer to what i said 2 or 3 posts ago, law of avgs etc).. so that !! really doesnt make any case for u, if anything it might make a case for your conf being the most diluted from a talent standpoint.. cuse was a glowing example of this.

aside from that. none of those things you just said tell the whole story at all.

you also have to have common sense. objectively and subjectively look at how the b1g teams performed. a pretty good measuring stick of a conference is how well they do OUTSIDE of their conference play. first of all the big ten had the highest RPI of any conference.. that tells u something..
second of all look at how we did against higher seeds in the tourney,, compared to how bad the bigeast flopped against lower seeds:

purdue (last team in the dance from the big ten) upset their first round opponent; was 1 or 2 plays away from beating kansas.. put up a better f!ght than UNC did (i still find it funny how nobody talked about this)

IU (lower seed) was the only team to beat UK during the regular season, hung 90 on them and came about the closest to beating them as any1 did in the tourney... how is that not a final four capable team this year?

wisconsin (lower seed) (5th big ten team) was one of approximately 12 blown/botched calls away from beating syracuse.... also knocked off one of the hottest teams in the country coming into the tourney (the other team that beat UK)

OSU (lower seed) SCHOOLED cuse..

syracuse was a couple TERRIBLE botched calls that went in their favor away from losing to god damn U N C asheviille for !!s sake MFer.. talk about pretenders

georgetown worked by NC !!in ST (lower seed)

marquette - worked over by UF.. (lower seed)

Lousville was top 5 preseason just didnt fullfill the hype until tourney time. pitt was top 3 or some !! preseason i still laugh at this..

msu was unranked. the only real disappointment from the b10 was UofM, which a lot of ppl saw coming because they had no frontcourt at all this year....... top to bottom if you're talking from a pure competitiveness which conference is best, this season AND going into next it is NOT... EVEN. ........... CLOSE.... so stop it.

ANYBODY with a single shred of objectivity in this thread would admit it (which explains why the credible analysts who watch college bal for a living UNANIMOUSLY did admit it, from the beginning of the season until the END day of the season - that's why i brought that point up) ,

but the boxden retards all hate the big ten because it's 'ugly' so they prolly wont..

amd i know that you're allergic to reading and chances are you havent even made it this far sooooooooooo i rest my case
all i read is ifs and they were so close to do this and that

IT DIDNT HAPPEN..cuse made it farther than mich st and u want to talk !! about that? thats hilarious...UoL BEAT mich st and went farther and u want to talk !! about them? thats junior g status right there
 04-15-2012, 02:09 PMaway - #142
torious 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$51,814 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NYCNYCNYC

IT DIDNT HAPPEN..cuse made it farther than mich st and u want to talk !! about that? thats hilarious...UoL BEAT mich st and went farther and u want to talk !! about them? thats junior g status right there
ur right... all of college basketball is wrong.. i'll fall back now.
 04-15-2012, 02:47 PMaway - #143
kmstokes 

d 
space
$5,812 | 9204236
Heard Mike Gbinje (sp) from duke is transfering.
 04-15-2012, 03:18 PMaway - #144
44Caliber 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$4,547 | POWERFUL
CBB is undoubtedly more unpredictable than any other sport. that's why it's so popular. but if you don't believe in the concept of what is called a "success prescription" then you're probably not going to get anywhere in life, let alone in basketball. that's like saying "i don't have to get a job because i can spend all my welfare money on lottery tickets and hope i hit it big"
What the hell are you talking about? I said in bball sos doesnt matter because you have to win a tourney to be champs.

I am already successful, im a 27 year old CFO.
 04-15-2012, 03:43 PMaway - #145
torious 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$51,814 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 44Caliber
What the hell are you talking about? I said in bball sos doesnt matter because you have to win a tourney to be champs.

I am already successful, im a 27 year old CFO.
it's an analog--nevermind.

at least Main took his L
 04-15-2012, 03:50 PMaway - #146
Main Event 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$33,405 | POWERFUL
Two teams with the most titles in the NCAA play in garbage conferences = point proven. The PAC 12 having the most titles = point proven. Ucla alone having more titles than the Big 10 = point proven. !! Ucla going gOing to 3 straight final fours when the PAC 10 had a top 3 conference RPI in only one of those years = point proven

Last edited by Main Event; 04-15-2012 at 04:24 PM..
 04-15-2012, 04:09 PMaway - #147
44Caliber 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$4,547 | POWERFUL
it's an analog--nevermind.

at least Main took his L

That is a horrible analogy. Name some examples of conferences helping teams win titles. At the end of the day you have to win the tourney all that other stuff goes out of the window.
 04-15-2012, 04:45 PMaway - #148
J 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$11,052 | POWERFUL
How is there nothing worse than that? All it does is provide some validation that your schedule during the season really was as tough as you thought it was. Why wouldn't you want that? In my opinion it's no worse than someone randomly choosing teams to root for that have won a combined 5 or 6+ championships in the last decade
Questioning my fan hood now? Did I hit a nerve !!?

College bball threads been down like a mother !!er since this ignoramus showed up.
 04-15-2012, 04:53 PMaway - #149
pwayne 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$3,905 | 15343355
Only reason why I would root for SEC school and this is only in football is because if one of them goes to national championship then teams in SEC gets money out of it towards their school. Correct me if im wrong, but I wouldnt root for anyone in our conference in basketball.
 04-15-2012, 04:57 PMaway - #150
J 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$11,052 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by pwayne
Only reason why I would root for SEC school and this is only in football is because if one of them goes to national championship then teams in SEC gets money out of it towards their school. Correct me if im wrong, but I wouldnt root for anyone in our conference in basketball.
Seriously though. Florida, Vandy, Miss. ST, and especially Tenn. can suck my !!. I could never root for them.
 04-15-2012, 05:04 PMaway - #151
torious 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$51,814 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
Questioning my fan hood now? Did I hit a nerve !!?

College bball threads been down like a mother !!er since this ignoramus showed up.
yall must think you can actually get under my skin easily that was hardly a jab

watch out for the haymaker
 04-15-2012, 05:05 PMaway - #152
r.burgundy 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$29,114 | POWERFUL

what he's sayin is that,it doesnt matter because tha ncaa tourney determines tha national champ.a prime example would be uconn,who was average in tha big east,then came out to win tha title.no need to make somethin simple complex
 04-15-2012, 05:09 PMonline - #153
ghettofied 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$7,375 | POWERFUL
This thread took a turn for a !! storm. Jesus Christ.
 04-15-2012, 05:21 PMaway - #154
torious 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$51,814 | POWERFUL
yea burg you took the words right out of my mouth, because that !! happens every year.. FOH. soon as everyone commits i'ma need to take a from this thread for a hot minute.

i think i've hurt yall's feelings enough
 04-15-2012, 05:37 PMaway - #155
NYCNYCNYC 

d 
space
$13,514 | POWERFUL
yea burg you took the words right out of my mouth, because that !! happens every year.. FOH. soon as everyone commits i'ma need to take a from this thread for a hot minute.

i think i've hurt yall's feelings enough
not really. ur annoying and still claiming that MSU is better than UoL
 04-15-2012, 05:58 PMaway - #156
torious 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$51,814 | POWERFUL
not really. ur annoying and still claiming that MSU is better than UoL
what??????????? nicca you cant possibly be reaching this hard now... rare you that out of things to say that you have to go back tto completeely tallkin out of ur anus again??

show me one post where i said that i thought we were better. i've given nothing but props to UL for the fact that pitino outcoached izzo (hard to do), the fact tthat they gave UK just about all they could handle, and they outplayed the !! out of us

*** dro's stupid !! thread that ended up jynxing his !! nicca season***
im really touched that u guys care so much abt mee.. its cute, thanks.. id be more upset if we had choked it away but we got outplayed start 2 finisg.. we didnt show up and they did.. msg gettin cut off bc im on mobile but...

**during the game - march madness thread***
these guys gameplanned pretty well for us actually. not letting us get out in the open floor. but we need to start hitting the O glass more because i'm not sure how capable this team is on the break if at all

hell u dont have to look far, THIS !!ING THREAD

i'll give it up to lousville because they beat us and they were a legit good team. they'll be nice this year too. that's about it tho. ...
nicca i swear to god you must be reading somebody else's posts on this forum and thinking they're mine.. I dissed YOUR sorry !! nicca squad because you failed to impress me at all this season
 04-15-2012, 06:09 PMaway - #157
NYCNYCNYC 

d 
space
$13,514 | POWERFUL
my bad for our DPOY being out..hes too stupid to read..we only went 34-3 this year..not impressive at all
 04-15-2012, 06:10 PMaway - #158
kyhoopsgoat 331 heat pts331

d 
space
$14,443 | POWERFUL

Isaacson thinks Teague’s strong NCAA Tournament play that helped UK win the national championship “opened some eyes” with NBA teams.

“It showed that he had certainly worked on some of his weaknesses from earlier in the year. I would be stunned if he was a lottery pick, and he wouldn’t be one of the first two point guards picked if he came out. If he was to go back and pick up where he ended this season, he will find himself in the lottery conversation, and possibly the first point guard picked next year,” Isaacson said.
He needs to work on certain parts of his game and it wouldn’t hurt UK's chances to repeat if he’s back in for his sophomore season.
 04-15-2012, 06:12 PMaway - #159
kyhoopsgoat 331 heat pts331

d 
space
$14,443 | POWERFUL
CBS Sports reports that Richard Pitino, son of Rick Pitino, will take over for Isiah Thomas at Florida International.

Isiah lost.

04-15-2012, 06:23 PMaway - #160
torious 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$51,814 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kyhoopsgoat
CBS Sports reports that Richard Pitino, son of Rick Pitino, will take over for Isiah Thomas at Florida International.

Isiah lost.

t thats the hottest sig i ever seen

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
MLB Breaking: Yankees Pitcher Michael Pineda Gets Caught for..
59 comments
NBA One Year Ago Today Carmelo Scored 37 Points... (video)
56 comments
NBA James Harden's Last 3 Series
61 comments
 NBA Did The Rocket Trade Kevin Martin For A Younger... Kev...
New reply 9 seconds ago - 81 comments - by TRILL SH1T
 NBA 4x Nba Champion, 3x Finals Mvp, 2x Mvp And A 14x Nba A...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 119 comments - by DominationCM
 NBA Nba-who Is The Most Overrated All Time Great?
New reply 2 minutes ago - 338 comments - by JordanWest86
 NBA Lebron James Gets Throat Chopped :dead: (video)
New reply 15 minutes ago - 81 comments - by italiansteve
  Worst Movie Endings
New reply 12 minutes ago - 129 comments - by tre0624
 NFL Merril Hoge: Jadeveon Clowney Is An 'atrocious' Footba...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 67 comments - by all3rd
 NFL Russell Wilson And Wife Divorce
New reply 12 minutes ago - 98 comments - by SeattleWon
  If They Rebooted "white Men Can't Jump"
New reply 33 minutes ago - 89 comments - by -ThE~DoN~LoN-

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,711 fans of BX | none new today 4,651 following and 3 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.