J 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$11,452 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by torious
Time to take the off-topic-post virginity of this thread

Asian babes are wild

It was bound to happen sooner or later
Please read post's #83 and #86 over and over again until they sink into your head. I feel they will better your knowledge on John Calipari and college bbal recruiting as a whole.
 04-14-2012, 09:58 PMaway - #102
torious 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$56,559 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
Please read post's #83 and #86 over and over again until they sink into your head. I feel they will better your knowledge on John Calipari and college bbal recruiting as a whole.
i read them. didn't learn much. i did learn that livingston went to duke once though
 04-14-2012, 10:22 PMaway - #103
r.burgundy 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$30,719 | POWERFUL
i read them. didn't learn much. i did learn that livingston went to duke once though
he signed them papers.that means he's in that long line of duke busts

but u kno what,i dont kno izzo,but i do kno zach randolph,thats my dude.so knowin him,i would have to giv izzo a peoples eyebrow
 04-14-2012, 10:32 PMaway - #104
J 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$11,452 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by r.burgundy
im sayin that certain guys dont hav to cheat to get kids.if u take money out tha equation,what kid wouldnt wanna play for coach cal anyway.i'll break somethin down for yall lata on.i gotta step out
Don't hold out on us Burgundy
 04-14-2012, 10:34 PMaway - #105
torious 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$56,559 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by r.burgundy
he signed them papers.that means he's in that long line of duke busts

but u kno what,i dont kno izzo,but i do kno zach randolph,thats my dude.so knowin him,i would have to giv izzo a peoples eyebrow
there's reasons zbo left early.. and it wasn''t like j rich where he had like 4 kids to feed. he's the biggest goon to ever come thru MSU my dude....... he's a real fool too... i heard what he got on his SATs. but he's my spartan ni##a and i lived in memphis for the majority of the last 2 years i'll always #### with the boy bo
 04-14-2012, 10:41 PMaway - #106
NYCNYCNYC 

d 
space
$13,623 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
Define "ass"

Harrow
Goodwin
Poythress
Wiltjer
Noel

is not a$s.

Throw in Anthony Bennett as well
If lamb is gone and also miller, then I think u guys will be not good next year...I think u guys this year mixed enough talent with some experience and pulled it off..u dont need alot of experience but just a little is enough to get u over the hump.same with cuse when they won..they only need one senior to get it done

painful for me to say but UoL, i think, is head and above all teams next year
 04-14-2012, 10:45 PMaway - #107
torious 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$56,559 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NYCNYCNYC
If lamb is gone and also miller, then I think u guys will be not good next year...I think u guys this year mixed enough talent with some experience and pulled it off..u dont need alot of experience but just a little is enough to get u over the hump.same with cuse when they won..they only need one senior to get it done

there's not many teams that will #### with IU but UofL will finish with the best record after steamrolling their joke of a conference
 04-14-2012, 10:50 PMaway - #108
NYCNYCNYC 

d 
space
$13,623 | POWERFUL
there's not many teams that will #### with IU but UofL will finish with the best record after steamrolling their joke of a conference
U mean after next year, the conference will be a joke..yes i agree

actin like your conference has won anything in a decade
 04-14-2012, 10:51 PMaway - #109
torious 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$56,559 | POWERFUL
U mean after next year, the conference will be a joke..yes i agree

actin like your conference has won anything in a decade
yall aint goin till 2013-14?..

actin like the big ten wasnt the best of cbb this year and wiill continue to be
 04-14-2012, 10:53 PMaway - #110
NYCNYCNYC 

d 
space
$13,623 | POWERFUL
yall aint goin till 2013-14?
we play one more year in the big east then we bounce

so ya after next year, the big east will blow with us and pitt leaving and Uconn going down the ####ter
 04-14-2012, 10:56 PMaway - #111
NYCNYCNYC 

d 
space
$13,623 | POWERFUL
well that so called "####ty conference" had the same number of teams in the sweet 16 as the big 10, more teams in the elite 8 and same number in the final 4
 04-14-2012, 11:01 PMaway - #112
torious 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$56,559 | POWERFUL
you also have 4 more teams than ours and any other conference. if your conf really is better than by the law of averages you should have more teams going far every year. but this point doesn''t take into effect things like difficulty of draw, etc so it's pretty much worthless... half of our conference made the dance. over half of yours did not.

for some reason i thought yall were goin this year and the ACC might give the big ten a run......... oh well

Last edited by torious; 04-14-2012 at 11:07 PM..
 04-14-2012, 11:11 PMaway - #113
NYCNYCNYC 

d 
space
$13,623 | POWERFUL
always a double negative...we always get the most teams..but if we dont get teams to go far, "u guys suck.blah blah blah" and when we do get the most teams in rounds, "Oh ur supposed to with how many teams u got in the tourny" we cant help that we got the better conference and get more teams in
 04-14-2012, 11:21 PMaway - #114
torious 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$56,559 | POWERFUL
always a double negative...we always get the most teams..but if we dont get teams to go far, "u guys suck.blah blah blah" and when we do get the most teams in rounds, "Oh ur supposed to with how many teams u got in the tourny" we cant help that we got the better conference and get more teams in

not a single analyst in the country (you know, the reputable and crediblle people who get paid to study college basketball) mentioned the big east in the conversation of best conference this year. you're not gonna win this one.. i'd go on and on about RPI etc but it's too late at night for me to put together coherent arguments and im a lil tips...

i'll give it up to lousville because they beat us and they were a legit good team. they'll be nice this year too. that's about it tho. we had at least 3 final four caliber teams. yall had 1.5 maybe 2

memphis comes this yr right?
 04-15-2012, 12:35 AMaway - #115
NYCNYCNYC 

d 
space
$13,623 | POWERFUL
not a single analyst in the country (you know, the reputable and crediblle people who get paid to study college basketball) mentioned the big east in the conversation of best conference this year. you're not gonna win this one.. i'd go on and on about RPI etc but it's too late at night for me to put together coherent arguments and im a lil tips...

i'll give it up to lousville because they beat us and they were a legit good team. they'll be nice this year too. that's about it tho. we had at least 3 final four caliber teams. yall had 1.5 maybe 2

memphis comes this yr right?
i mean u really didnt say that...U can have all the caliber teams u want but if they dont make it, they DONT make it...ok so I can say the pac-10 had 10 teams caliber to make the tourny...but.....u know that answer

U cant argue it
we got the most teams in the tourny
Tied for 1st in Sweet 16 teams
#1 in Elite 8 teams
Tied for 1st in Final 4 teams
 04-15-2012, 12:47 AMaway - #116
44Caliber 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$4,549 | POWERFUL
Conferences dont matter in bball.
 04-15-2012, 05:03 AMaway - #117
J 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$11,452 | POWERFUL

Our 2010 team was young as hell and Cal took them to the final four

UofL is not THAT good. They bring in NOBODY, lose 2 key contributors, and they're still the team that lost to Providence by 30 last season.
 04-15-2012, 05:06 AMaway - #118
torious 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$56,559 | POWERFUL
i mean u really didnt say that...U can have all the caliber teams u want but if they dont make it, they DONT make it...ok so I can say the pac-10 had 10 teams caliber to make the tourny...but.....u know that answer

U cant argue it
we got the most teams in the tourny
Tied for 1st in Sweet 16 teams
#1 in Elite 8 teams
Tied for 1st in Final 4 teams
let me break this down for u for the last time, point by point. first of all ALL of those things u just said are either or wash or a 1 team difference (refer to what i said 2 or 3 posts ago, law of avgs etc).. so that #### really doesnt make any case for u, if anything it might make a case for your conf being the most diluted from a talent standpoint.. cuse was a glowing example of this.

aside from that. none of those things you just said tell the whole story at all.

you also have to have common sense. objectively and subjectively look at how the b1g teams performed. a pretty good measuring stick of a conference is how well they do OUTSIDE of their conference play. first of all the big ten had the highest RPI of any conference.. that tells u something..
second of all look at how we did against higher seeds in the tourney,, compared to how bad the bigeast flopped against lower seeds:

purdue (last team in the dance from the big ten) upset their first round opponent; was 1 or 2 plays away from beating kansas.. put up a better f!ght than UNC did (i still find it funny how nobody talked about this)

IU (lower seed) was the only team to beat UK during the regular season, hung 90 on them and came about the closest to beating them as any1 did in the tourney... how is that not a final four capable team this year?

wisconsin (lower seed) (5th big ten team) was one of approximately 12 blown/botched calls away from beating syracuse.... also knocked off one of the hottest teams in the country coming into the tourney (the other team that beat UK)

OSU (lower seed) SCHOOLED cuse..

syracuse was a couple TERRIBLE botched calls that went in their favor away from losing to god damn U N C asheviille for ####s sake MFer.. talk about pretenders

georgetown worked by NC ####in ST (lower seed)

marquette - worked over by UF.. (lower seed)

Lousville was top 5 preseason just didnt fullfill the hype until tourney time. pitt was top 3 or some #### preseason i still laugh at this..

msu was unranked. the only real disappointment from the b10 was UofM, which a lot of ppl saw coming because they had no frontcourt at all this year....... top to bottom if you're talking from a pure competitiveness which conference is best, this season AND going into next it is NOT... EVEN. ........... CLOSE.... so stop it.

ANYBODY with a single shred of objectivity in this thread would admit it (which explains why the credible analysts who watch college bal for a living UNANIMOUSLY did admit it, from the beginning of the season until the END day of the season - that's why i brought that point up) ,

but the boxden retards all hate the big ten because it's 'ugly' so they prolly wont..

amd i know that you're allergic to reading and chances are you havent even made it this far sooooooooooo i rest my case

Last edited by torious; 04-15-2012 at 06:11 AM..
 04-15-2012, 05:45 AMaway - #119
torious 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$56,559 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 44Caliber
Conferences dont matter in bball.
 04-15-2012, 10:09 AMaway - #120
Main Event 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$35,037 | POWERFUL
ni##as still trying with this conference pride garbage?

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  First Look at Vision from Avengers: Age of Ultron (Ha..
69 comments
Video inside  The Walking Dead Season 5 Trailer
51 comments
Image inside  last of us remastered new taunt
65 comments
 NBA Seattle & Louisville To Both Get New Nba Teams
New reply 35 seconds ago - 97 comments - by JohnDoe
 NBA Sources: They About To Get Stephen A Smith Out Of Here
New reply 9 minutes ago - 378 comments - by 44wade
 Image(s) inside How Smart Are You Bx Niggas!
New reply 2 minutes ago - 148 comments - by kingdavid22
  French Montana: "all Lyrical Rappers I Know Are B...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 176 comments - by reelife
 Image(s) inside Chief Keef Sosa Glo In The 2st Grade
New reply 4 minutes ago - 101 comments - by inetol
 NBA Chandler Parsons Calls James Haren's Role Players Comm...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 111 comments - by sho 2010
 Video inside Chanel West Coast Deleting Instagram Comments Backstag...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Danny M
 NFL Rg3 Can't Connect With Djax At Training Camp
New reply 24 minutes ago - 84 comments - by JucoLegend

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,755 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.