Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Jabari Parker... it's your time to shine! No. 1 player in 2013 class

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
143 viewing
Image inside Hov making history again  
303 comments
most viewed right now
71 viewing
 Video inside Tamar Braxton crying cuz Chris Brown gave her light..
89 comments

top in section
42 viewing
 Image inside Danielle Champion
top in eyecandy
top in section
39 viewing
 Video inside Passed Out in the Middle of the Freeway
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Jabari Parker... it's your time to shine! No. 1 player in 2013 class
Unread 04-14-2012, 09:53 PMJoined Nov 2005 - away - #101
J 33 heat pts33 space
avatar space
#SucceedAndProceed
space
$12,644 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by torious
Time to take the off-topic-post virginity of this thread


Asian babes are wild


It was bound to happen sooner or later
Please read post's #83 and #86 over and over again until they sink into your head. I feel they will better your knowledge on John Calipari and college bbal recruiting as a whole.
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 09:58 PMJoined Dec 2004 - away - #102
torious 54 heat pts54 space
avatar space
Alpha Dog
space
$68,818 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
Please read post's #83 and #86 over and over again until they sink into your head. I feel they will better your knowledge on John Calipari and college bbal recruiting as a whole.
i read them. didn't learn much. i did learn that livingston went to duke once though
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 10:22 PMJoined Jul 2007 - away - #103
r.burgundy 14 heat pts14 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$32,944 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by torious
i read them. didn't learn much. i did learn that livingston went to duke once though
he signed them papers.that means he's in that long line of duke busts

but u kno what,i dont kno izzo,but i do kno zach randolph,thats my dude.so knowin him,i would have to giv izzo a peoples eyebrow
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 10:32 PMJoined Nov 2005 - away - #104
J 33 heat pts33 space
avatar space
#SucceedAndProceed
space
$12,644 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by r.burgundy
im sayin that certain guys dont hav to cheat to get kids.if u take money out tha equation,what kid wouldnt wanna play for coach cal anyway.i'll break somethin down for yall lata on.i gotta step out
Don't hold out on us Burgundy
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 10:34 PMJoined Dec 2004 - away - #105
torious 54 heat pts54 space
avatar space
Alpha Dog
space
$68,818 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by r.burgundy
he signed them papers.that means he's in that long line of duke busts

but u kno what,i dont kno izzo,but i do kno zach randolph,thats my dude.so knowin him,i would have to giv izzo a peoples eyebrow
there's reasons zbo left early.. and it wasn''t like j rich where he had like 4 kids to feed. he's the biggest goon to ever come thru MSU my dude....... he's a real fool too... i heard what he got on his SATs. but he's my spartan n*gga and i lived in memphis for the majority of the last 2 years i'll always fu*k with the boy bo
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 10:41 PMJoined Jul 2004 - away - #106
NYCNYCNYC  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,829 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
Define "ass"

Harrow
Goodwin
Poythress
Wiltjer
Noel

is not a.ss.


Throw in Anthony Bennett as well
If lamb is gone and also miller, then I think u guys will be not good next year...I think u guys this year mixed enough talent with some experience and pulled it off..u dont need alot of experience but just a little is enough to get u over the hump.same with cuse when they won..they only need one senior to get it done

painful for me to say but UoL, i think, is head and above all teams next year
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 10:45 PMJoined Dec 2004 - away - #107
torious 54 heat pts54 space
avatar space
Alpha Dog
space
$68,818 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NYCNYCNYC
If lamb is gone and also miller, then I think u guys will be not good next year...I think u guys this year mixed enough talent with some experience and pulled it off..u dont need alot of experience but just a little is enough to get u over the hump.same with cuse when they won..they only need one senior to get it done

painful for me to say but UoL, i think, is head and above all teams next year
there's not many teams that will fu*k with IU but UofL will finish with the best record after steamrolling their joke of a conference
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 10:50 PMJoined Jul 2004 - away - #108
NYCNYCNYC  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,829 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by torious
there's not many teams that will fu*k with IU but UofL will finish with the best record after steamrolling their joke of a conference
U mean after next year, the conference will be a joke..yes i agree

actin like your conference has won anything in a decade
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 10:51 PMJoined Dec 2004 - away - #109
torious 54 heat pts54 space
avatar space
Alpha Dog
space
$68,818 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NYCNYCNYC
U mean after next year, the conference will be a joke..yes i agree

actin like your conference has won anything in a decade
yall aint goin till 2013-14?..

actin like the big ten wasnt the best of cbb this year and wiill continue to be
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 10:53 PMJoined Jul 2004 - away - #110
NYCNYCNYC  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,829 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by torious
yall aint goin till 2013-14?
we play one more year in the big east then we bounce

so ya after next year, the big east will blow with us and pitt leaving and Uconn going down the sh*tter
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 10:56 PMJoined Jul 2004 - away - #111
NYCNYCNYC  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,829 | POWERFUL
well that so called "sh*tty conference" had the same number of teams in the sweet 16 as the big 10, more teams in the elite 8 and same number in the final 4
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 11:01 PMJoined Dec 2004 - away - #112
torious 54 heat pts54 space
avatar space
Alpha Dog
space
$68,818 | POWERFUL
you also have 4 more teams than ours and any other conference. if your conf really is better than by the law of averages you should have more teams going far every year. but this point doesn''t take into effect things like difficulty of draw, etc so it's pretty much worthless... half of our conference made the dance. over half of yours did not.


for some reason i thought yall were goin this year and the ACC might give the big ten a run......... oh well

Last edited by torious; 04-14-2012 at 11:07 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 11:11 PMJoined Jul 2004 - away - #113
NYCNYCNYC  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,829 | POWERFUL
always a double negative...we always get the most teams..but if we dont get teams to go far, "u guys suck.blah blah blah" and when we do get the most teams in rounds, "Oh ur supposed to with how many teams u got in the tourny" we cant help that we got the better conference and get more teams in
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 11:21 PMJoined Dec 2004 - away - #114
torious 54 heat pts54 space
avatar space
Alpha Dog
space
$68,818 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NYCNYCNYC
always a double negative...we always get the most teams..but if we dont get teams to go far, "u guys suck.blah blah blah" and when we do get the most teams in rounds, "Oh ur supposed to with how many teams u got in the tourny" we cant help that we got the better conference and get more teams in

not a single analyst in the country (you know, the reputable and crediblle people who get paid to study college basketball) mentioned the big east in the conversation of best conference this year. you're not gonna win this one.. i'd go on and on about RPI etc but it's too late at night for me to put together coherent arguments and im a lil tips...

i'll give it up to lousville because they beat us and they were a legit good team. they'll be nice this year too. that's about it tho. we had at least 3 final four caliber teams. yall had 1.5 maybe 2

memphis comes this yr right?
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 12:35 AMJoined Jul 2004 - away - #115
NYCNYCNYC  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,829 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by torious
not a single analyst in the country (you know, the reputable and crediblle people who get paid to study college basketball) mentioned the big east in the conversation of best conference this year. you're not gonna win this one.. i'd go on and on about RPI etc but it's too late at night for me to put together coherent arguments and im a lil tips...

i'll give it up to lousville because they beat us and they were a legit good team. they'll be nice this year too. that's about it tho. we had at least 3 final four caliber teams. yall had 1.5 maybe 2

memphis comes this yr right?
i mean u really didnt say that...U can have all the caliber teams u want but if they dont make it, they DONT make it...ok so I can say the pac-10 had 10 teams caliber to make the tourny...but.....u know that answer

U cant argue it
we got the most teams in the tourny
Tied for 1st in Sweet 16 teams
#1 in Elite 8 teams
Tied for 1st in Final 4 teams
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 12:47 AMJoined Jul 2005 - away - #116
44Caliber 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,553 | POWERFUL
Conferences dont matter in bball.
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 05:03 AMJoined Nov 2005 - away - #117
J 33 heat pts33 space
avatar space
#SucceedAndProceed
space
$12,644 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NYCNYCNYC
If lamb is gone and also miller, then I think u guys will be not good next year...I think u guys this year mixed enough talent with some experience and pulled it off..u dont need alot of experience but just a little is enough to get u over the hump.same with cuse when they won..they only need one senior to get it done

painful for me to say but UoL, i think, is head and above all teams next year
Our 2010 team was young as hell and Cal took them to the final four

UofL is not THAT good. They bring in NOBODY, lose 2 key contributors, and they're still the team that lost to Providence by 30 last season.
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 05:06 AMJoined Dec 2004 - away - #118
torious 54 heat pts54 space
avatar space
Alpha Dog
space
$68,818 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NYCNYCNYC
i mean u really didnt say that...U can have all the caliber teams u want but if they dont make it, they DONT make it...ok so I can say the pac-10 had 10 teams caliber to make the tourny...but.....u know that answer

U cant argue it
we got the most teams in the tourny
Tied for 1st in Sweet 16 teams
#1 in Elite 8 teams
Tied for 1st in Final 4 teams
let me break this down for u for the last time, point by point. first of all ALL of those things u just said are either or wash or a 1 team difference (refer to what i said 2 or 3 posts ago, law of avgs etc).. so that sh*t really doesnt make any case for u, if anything it might make a case for your conf being the most diluted from a talent standpoint.. cuse was a glowing example of this.


aside from that. none of those things you just said tell the whole story at all.


you also have to have common sense. objectively and subjectively look at how the b1g teams performed. a pretty good measuring stick of a conference is how well they do OUTSIDE of their conference play. first of all the big ten had the highest RPI of any conference.. that tells u something..
second of all look at how we did against higher seeds in the tourney,, compared to how bad the bigeast flopped against lower seeds:



purdue (last team in the dance from the big ten) upset their first round opponent; was 1 or 2 plays away from beating kansas.. put up a better f!ght than UNC did (i still find it funny how nobody talked about this)


IU (lower seed) was the only team to beat UK during the regular season, hung 90 on them and came about the closest to beating them as any1 did in the tourney... how is that not a final four capable team this year?

wisconsin (lower seed) (5th big ten team) was one of approximately 12 blown/botched calls away from beating syracuse.... also knocked off one of the hottest teams in the country coming into the tourney (the other team that beat UK)

OSU (lower seed) SCHOOLED cuse..

syracuse was a couple TERRIBLE botched calls that went in their favor away from losing to god damn U N C asheviille for fu*ks sake MFer.. talk about pretenders

georgetown worked by NC fu*kin ST (lower seed)

marquette - worked over by UF.. (lower seed)


Lousville was top 5 preseason just didnt fullfill the hype until tourney time. pitt was top 3 or some sh*t preseason i still laugh at this..

msu was unranked. the only real disappointment from the b10 was UofM, which a lot of ppl saw coming because they had no frontcourt at all this year....... top to bottom if you're talking from a pure competitiveness which conference is best, this season AND going into next it is NOT... EVEN. ........... CLOSE.... so stop it.

ANYBODY with a single shred of objectivity in this thread would admit it (which explains why the credible analysts who watch college bal for a living UNANIMOUSLY did admit it, from the beginning of the season until the END day of the season - that's why i brought that point up) ,

but the boxden retards all hate the big ten because it's 'ugly' so they prolly wont..

amd i know that you're allergic to reading and chances are you havent even made it this far sooooooooooo i rest my case

Last edited by torious; 04-15-2012 at 06:11 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 05:45 AMJoined Dec 2004 - away - #119
torious 54 heat pts54 space
avatar space
Alpha Dog
space
$68,818 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 44Caliber
Conferences dont matter in bball.
Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 10:09 AMJoined Oct 2008 - away - #120
Main Event 32 heat pts32 space
avatar space
Afterlife
space
$37,179 | POWERFUL
n*ggas still trying with this conference pride garbage?
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
244 viewing
Article inside 42 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks  
107 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
53 viewing
NBA 2K15 will be $10 on Amazon if James Harden + John Wall..
171 comments
@games
most viewed right now
28 viewing
the pimp jenner voodoo curse strikes rob kardashian yet ag..
29 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Video inside The most classic Rap City freestyle ever
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside The Beautiful Porsha Williams  
59 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Godfather 50 gets at French Montana, Diddy, Ciroc
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside What made you laugh the hardest in your entire life?
160 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
14 viewing
NBA BX out here taking L's at Wrestlemania  
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
12 viewing
100: Could you could survive in prison?  
146 comments
@wild'ish

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time