This is BX @ Boxden.com


Jabari Parker... it's your time to shine! No. 1 player in 2013 class


 Jabari Parker... it's your time to shine! No. 1 player in 2013 class
 04-14-2012, 08:03 AMaway - #61
44Caliber 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$4,549 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Liquid-Science
if Turgeon went to Houston with envelopes to see Pops harrison or to Philly to see Rysheed Jordan's parents

I am down for it
I feel like you with that. That was my complaint with Gary when all the talent was leaving. I was like pay them kids. IDK I want Maryland to get a banner.

The twins are a little different though because their pops has had money their whole life. So money doesnt even phase them.
 04-14-2012, 08:12 AMonline - #62
Gremlin 702 heat pts702

  d 
space
$6,387 | POWERFUL
Where did Amile Jefferson & Tony Parker Sign?
 04-14-2012, 08:13 AMaway - #63
torious 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$61,331 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
What do you think he was implying?

his point was talking about Cal, not cal's players
 04-14-2012, 08:30 AMaway - #64
J 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$11,815 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by torious
his point was talking about Cal, not cal's players
Your reading comprehension could use some work.

If a good person won't find cal appealing, then that must mean only bad people find cal appealing.
 04-14-2012, 08:46 AMaway - #65
torious 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$61,331 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
Your reading comprehension could use some work.

If a good person won't find cal appealing, then that must mean only bad people find cal appealing.
that's a backwards a$s way of looking at it, but i'm not the one who made the comment so i'm going to let him clarify it if he wants
 04-14-2012, 08:56 AMaway - #66
J 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$11,815 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by torious
that's a backwards a$s way of looking at it, but i'm not the one who made the comment so i'm going to let him clarify it if he wants
How can you look at it any other way? The dude said Calipari won't appeal to Parker because Parker's a good person. So what kind of people does Calipari appeal to then?
 04-14-2012, 10:54 AMaway - #67
TYO 

  d 
space
$4,574 | 7913480
Originally Posted by Gremlin
Where did Amile Jefferson & Tony Parker Sign?
They haven't yet..TP is probably going to UCLA..Idk about Amile
 04-14-2012, 11:47 AMaway - #68
J 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$11,815 | POWERFUL
If Leslie comes back and Jefferson commits, NC St. is a final four team imo
 04-14-2012, 11:49 AMaway - #69
44Caliber 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$4,549 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
If Leslie comes back and Jefferson commits, NC St. is a final four team imo

When CJ Leslie decides he is going to play he is one of the best players in the country bar none. He has unlimited potential.
 04-14-2012, 11:51 AMaway - #70
kmstokes 

  d 
space
$6,390 | 10456469
Originally Posted by J
If Leslie comes back and Jefferson commits, NC St. is a final four team imo
If that happens, I think they should be ranked number 2.
 04-14-2012, 11:57 AMaway - #71
J 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$11,815 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kmstokes
If that happens, I think they should be ranked number 2.
Yeah, atleast top 5 with UL, IU, Ohio St, and Kansas.

I think a lot of people are overrating UK right now to be honest. CBS has us as preseason #1, and espn and SI had us in the top 3. If someone comes back and we land Bennett, then we're top 3, possibly #1. But with our current squad, I'd have us in the 7-10 range.
 04-14-2012, 12:48 PMaway - #72
torious 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$61,331 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
How can you look at it any other way? The dude said Calipari won't appeal to Parker because Parker's a good person. So what kind of people does Calipari appeal to then?
naw fam, you don't have to be a bad person to go to UK.. I don't think AD, MKG, even Cousins like I said are bad people. you just have to be willing to turn a blind eye / accept the shady #### the man is doing.. I'm pretty sure that's what he meant.. the fact that Parker appears to be (going off what dude said) targeting Duke and MSU as his top 2 speakks more to this point than anything you and I could argue about.
 04-14-2012, 01:15 PMaway - #73
J 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$11,815 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by torious
naw fam, you don't have to be a bad person to go to UK.. I don't think AD, MKG, even Cousins like I said are bad people. you just have to be willing to turn a blind eye / accept the shady #### the man is doing.. I'm pretty sure that's what he meant.. the fact that Parker appears to be (going off what dude said) targeting Duke and MSU as his top 2 speakks more to this point than anything you and I could argue about.
He's not the only coach that does the "shady ####" you're referring to. He just does it at a higher level.


And I'ma take R.Burgundy's word that Duke isn't exactly clean.


I see you Corey Magette
 04-14-2012, 01:18 PMaway - #74
torious 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$61,331 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
He's not the only coach that does the "shady ####" you're referring to. He just does it at a higher level.


And I'ma take R.Burgundy's word that Duke isn't exactly clean.


I see you Corey Magette
same dude who said livingston went to duke

i'm not getting involved in this 1


 04-14-2012, 01:20 PMonline - #75
KnicksLost 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$38,787 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Gremlin
Where did Amile Jefferson & Tony Parker Sign?
nowhere but these are the schools in the lead

Jefferson - Duke, NC State, and Villanova
Parker - UGA, Duke, Kansas and UCLA
 04-14-2012, 01:21 PMaway - #76
J 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$11,815 | POWERFUL
But what I would like to know is why "strict liability" hasn't been enforced across the board?

That is, if Memphis can be penalized for playing Derrick Rose, even though the NCAA initially cleared Rose and to date has never accused Memphis of playing a role in what caused Rose to be ineligible, then why wasn't Duke penalized for playing Corey Maggette under slightly different but mostly similar circumstances?


 04-14-2012, 01:22 PMaway - #77
torious 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$61,331 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J


yeah i knew there was some reason i hated coach K all these years... maybe his resemblance to a weasel isn't just a coincidence
 04-14-2012, 02:01 PMaway - #78
44Caliber 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$4,549 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J


I forgot about that.
 04-14-2012, 02:02 PMaway - #79
J 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$11,815 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 44Caliber
I forgot about that.
Exactly what the NCAA wanted you to do
 04-14-2012, 02:51 PMaway - #80
NYCNYCNYC 

  d 
space
$13,671 | POWERFUL
Kansas is being overrated next year. they wont be good..if all of UK leaves, they will be a$ss..idc what comes through that door
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 20 - You Can Turn A $2000 Shipping Container Into..
52 comments
Image inside  Oct 20 - There's One Skill Worth More Than A Harvard ..
103 comments
NFL MNF - Texans vs. Steelers - 8:30PM
221 comments
 Video inside Ja Rule Says Egos Got In The Way Of His Super Group Wi...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 audio inside Drake - How About Now
New reply 13 minutes ago - 161 comments - by DanBootleg
 Image(s) inside Who Seen Ty Beats Expose Asap Earlier Today?
New reply 4 minutes ago - 117 comments - by Deelo Deniroz
 Video inside Top 10 Worst Third Movie Franchise Installments
New reply 13 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Ms Ambitious
  Tom Hardy Being Eyed For X-men Apocalypse?
New reply 6 minutes ago - 57 comments - by P DRILLA
  What Podcasts Help You Get Through Work?
New reply 15 minutes ago - 65 comments - by what ever
 Article inside 2014 Is First Year Ever With Zero Platinum-certified R...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 160 comments - by Fly or Die
 Video inside Dragon Ball Z Coming Back To Tv, First Promo Trailer
New reply 19 minutes ago - 81 comments - by goldenera

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,827 fans of BX | none new today 4,790 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.