This is BX @ Boxden.com

Is Royce White Really Going Out Guns Blazing On Based Woj On Twitter?

Is Royce White Really Going Out Guns Blazing On Based Woj On Twitter?
topic by X_WunderKind_X - 11-24-2012, 08:32 AM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

I.Cannot. Make. This. ####. Up.

Royce White (Highway_30) on Twitter
----------------------------------------------------------------
Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@WojYahooNBA Lol... So how good you are should determine if you get the proper support for a medical condition? Baffling!

Royce White ‏@Highway_30
@wojyahoonba Things in the article aren't true, and they were REPRESENTED as fact, not even a source to back them up! Where do they do that?

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@WojYahooNBA I guess "lash out" is a word they use for young ppl speaking up for themselves now a days!

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@WojYahooNBA Well I "lashed out" due to a blatant lack of ACKNOWLEDGEMENT and RESPECT of my disorder as a medical condition, I am owed that!

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@WojYahooNBA You can run from a conversation if you want, but being able to print something doesn't make it true...

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@WojYahooNBA And When the truth comes I'll be posting your article EVERYWHERE, then we'll see who's career need SAVING!

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@WojYahooNBA When the dust settles, some will RETRACT their statements and some will reaffirm theirs! Im definitely going 2 be the 2nd, you?

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@wojyahoonba And When the truth comes I'll be posting your article EVERYWHERE, then we'll see who's career needs* SAVING!

Royce White ‏@Highway_30
Sorry Tweeps, I'm up early WORKING on these #StigmaPushers like @WojYahooNBA < This guy needs his #journalism card snatched.

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@WojYahooNBA Im owed asking for safe work conditions, including acknowledgement of my disorder being a medical condition, and protocol!

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

Sorry Tweeps, I know today was suppose to be positive, but @WojYahooNBA pushed the start time back with his IRRESPONSIBLE JOURNALISM

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@wojyahoonba I NEVER "Railed" against seeing their doctor, who, by the way, now agrees with me and has seen first hand the "Inconsistency".

Royce White ‏@Highway_30
@wojyahoonba You wrote a nice...long... MISREPRESENTING article, I think it merits a equally long TRUTHFUL response! Royce White's battle with Rockets over anxiety disorder could cost him NBA career - Yahoo! Sports

Royce White ‏@Highway_30
@WojYahooNBA The SCARY part is your considered a "respected" journalist! Shows the world we live in if writing 1/4 truths gets you that.

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@WojYahooNBA The amount of SUPPORT, or accommodation can only be decided based on the illness, it's a individualistic condition!

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@nbaseason @wojyahoonba Can't be fired for a medical condition clown... Back to scheduled programming!

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@WojYahooNBA is driving that absurd? Is asking for organization and communication that absurd? Is asking for acknowledgement that absurd!

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@WojYahooNBA If there is special treatment going on, it'd be ppl thinking professional teams don't have 2 adhere to standard workforce code.

Royce White ‏@Highway_30
@WojYahooNBA I bet my twitter "rant" does bother you, takes the filter out... Now lets talk platform!

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@WojYahooNBA My platform is built on GENUINENESS and HONESTY, your is built on... Say whatever you need to say at the time...

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@WojYahooNBA Even if saying things w/o facts or sources works for you, it doesn't make you a journalist, your impersonating a journalist.

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@WojYahooNBA Lol I bet if we look in YOUR "contract" your not fulfilling some of your "obligations" to #Yahoo

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@WojYahooNBA Think #Yahoo cares if their writers, have sources to back their articles, facts, or does it say "write w/e" in your "contract"?

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@WojYahooNBA #1 respected writer! Well your going 2 lose credibility here, cuz I just printed the article out and got my highlighter ready.

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

@WojYahooNBA ?! If the rockets made only 1 OFFICIAL statement, who are your sources? where are your quotes? I took journalism, cant fool me!

Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

71 comments for "Is Royce White Really Going Out Guns Blazing On Based Woj On Twitter?"

11-24-2012, 08:35 AMaway - #2
luker1920 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$12,630 | POWERFUL
ni##az don't know how bad that disorder can be

I've dealt with it for years and still am
 11-24-2012, 08:42 AMonline - #3
jsmooth-117 6 heat pts

d 
space
$8,064 | POWERFUL
real rap that was very well articulated and real ####

11-24-2012, 08:48 AMaway - #4
RAZAH CUTS 2228 heat pts2228

d 
space
$39,037 | POWERFUL
he's 100% correct in being mad... article was very dismissive of his condition which is very, very real...

I don't know how smart it is to vent on Twitter like that, but I understand his frustration...
 11-24-2012, 08:51 AMaway - #5
Bkjj11 197 heat pts197

d 
space
$36,486 | POWERFUL
good job for standing up for yourself Royce. these media folks get too comfortable and act like theyre unquestionable. They got a job cuz of u athletes. Bust their chops
 11-24-2012, 08:51 AMaway - #6
luker1920 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$12,630 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RAZAH CUTS
he's 100% correct in being mad... article was very dismissive of his condition which is very, very real...

I don't know how smart it is to vent on Twitter like that, but I understand his frustration...
This happens a lot, but only get noticed by two types of people

1. The people who have the condition and deal with it every day

2. People who are smart enough to think deeper into these conditions and disorders

it takes somebody with HEART and deep thinking to understand and sympathize with these disorders

since the world OR AMERICA i mean, has made people think that these types of people ARE CRAZY and DILLUSIONAL your going to get these writers who just see it as someone who is purposely hiding or something and write as if the guy is some loon
 11-24-2012, 08:59 AMaway - #7
dre03 

d 
space
$7,585 | POWERFUL
His condition doesn't matter in this case because he didn't disclose the nature of his needs to the the teams considering hiring him... If he would have disclosed them before he made the team the teams probably wouldn't have signed him knowing they would have to drive him everywhere... He tried to manipulate the system and get hired knowing he wouldn't be able to abide by his contract and expect the team to automatically give him special treatment because it is a medical condition

You can't take a job that specifically requires certain things like flying and expect your condition to give you a pass out of a job requirement... You just don't apply for jobs that require things you can't do... Flying is a part of the job... It's a requirement... In normal workplaces they put that on the job posting if flying is required... And you as a job seeker shouldn't apply for any job where you cannot fulfill the job requirements
 11-24-2012, 09:02 AMaway - #8
luker1920 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$12,630 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dre03
His condition doesn't matter in this case because he didn't disclose the nature of his needs to the the teams considering hiring him... If he would have disclosed them before he made the team the teams probably wouldn't have signed him... He tried to manipulate the system and get hired knowing he wouldn't be able to abide by his contract and expect the team to automatically give him special treatment

You can't take a job that specifically requires certain things like flying and expect your condition to give you a pass out of a job requirement... You just don't apply for jobs that require things you can't do... Flying is a part of the job... It's a requirement... In normal workplaces they put that on the job posting if flying is required... And you as a job seeker shouldn't apply for any job where you cannot fulfill the job requirements
maybe he thought its unfair not to be give a job because of his disorder?

Im sure people are scared to tell there employer they have SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER...if you tell them that you are ####ED BEYONE belief

He thought he could get in and get proper help. Obviously for whatever reasons he hasn't been able to get help or accept it which i have no idea what that situation is about...

but there is no ####ing way people with these disorders get jobs by disclosing that information

People look at these conditions and call people crazy which is ####ed up
 11-24-2012, 09:05 AMaway - #9
Bkjj11 197 heat pts197

d 
space
$36,486 | POWERFUL
His condition doesn't matter in this case because he didn't disclose the nature of his needs to the the teams considering hiring him... If he would have disclosed them before he made the team the teams probably wouldn't have signed him... He tried to manipulate the system and get hired knowing he wouldn't be able to abide by his contract and expect the team to automatically give him special treatment

traveling by plane is not the only damn mode of transportation. Yea u cant go Houston to boston in a day by train, but as an employee of the nba, you have rights. Flying is part of the job? No its not. ni##a isnt tryna become a pilot. GETTING to your job is by taking a plane. Just like Houston vs Dallas is maybe a bus ride. Is riding the bus part of the job too?

The Nba is not a a blue collar job. Yeah it takes common sense to know you will have to fly to different cities, but youre not disqualified for a medical condition.

NBA needed this right here, a chance to say "NBA CARES" cuz if one of their own cant be accomodated in some way, they can be sued for MILLIONS.

Nba cannot mess this up.
 11-24-2012, 09:28 AMaway - #10
That Guy Fly 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$44,181 | POWERFUL
Ill stay tuned
 11-24-2012, 10:01 AMaway - #11
dre03 

d 
space
$7,585 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bkjj11
traveling by plane is not the only damn mode of transportation. Yea u cant go Houston to boston in a day by train, but as an employee of the nba, you have rights. Flying is part of the job? No its not. ni##a isnt tryna become a pilot. GETTING to your job is by taking a plane. Just like Houston vs Dallas is maybe a bus ride. Is riding the bus part of the job too?

The Nba is not a a blue collar job. Yeah it takes common sense to know you will have to fly to different cities, but youre not disqualified for a medical condition.

NBA needed this right here, a chance to say "NBA CARES" cuz if one of their own cant be accomodated in some way, they can be sued for MILLIONS.

Nba cannot mess this up.
You can't sue a company that has made accommodations for you already and you feel its not enough... The problem is even with the accommodations Royce cant fulfill his contract... There is nothing the Rockets can do to give him what he wants when this player has not even shown what he can bring to them... Everything they offer him is not enough in his eyes... And he is using his condition to hold them hostage

Regardless of other modes of transportation you can't fulfill a full NBA season without flying it is impossible... Obviously you don't know what requirement means... You can't even fulfill 75% of the season without flying because of the back to backs and the times where you must travel from one side of the country to the other... you would have to miss 30-50% of the games and road practices... Cuz while the team is already there and practicing you will still more than likely be on the road...

And the NBA is like any other blue collar job... You are still hired by a company and expected to perform the basic duties of the contract you signed... If there are special accommodations needed those are discussed during the hire and if the organization believes they can accommodate you without any detriment to everyone else in the organization then they will accommodate you... If they feel your condition makes it next to impossible to be a part of their organization that is understandable...

And yes some medical conditions can disqualify you from getting certain jobs... if your medical condition either is a danger to the environment you will be in or if it prevents you from being able to fulfill the duties of your contract... There is only so much you can do to accommodate someone in any job environment... When the accommodations become more trouble than the worth of the player then i do not see anything wrong with moving on from that player... If nothing was done to accommodate any special needs that is different... But there have been accommodations made and continue to be for this particular player and it still is not enough to cope or handle his condition in this environment...

This is a business and the player has to bring value to the business regardless of any personal problems or medical conditions... You cant just have somebody in your organization because he has a medical condition... He still has to bring value to the team
 11-24-2012, 10:05 AMaway - #12
royman04 5 heat pts

d 
space
$5,691 | 11826755
I agree about the article but I don't agree with a basketball player with anxiety and a fear of flying
If it cannot be cured by medication then u might need to pick another career.
Sorry royce, either u can or can't
 11-24-2012, 10:45 AMaway - #13
pandadays 7 heat pts

d 
space
$4,447 | 18285069
I have a bad feeling about this. I think this might end up changing the nba in a bad way forever. This guy seems crazy enough to sue in a time where he very well might win and bank billions off of it; changing rules and restricting days of traveling to account for his condition. You might have Nba games once a week now for each team so the disabled can travel and be with the team.

11-24-2012, 10:51 AMaway - #14
Poohdini 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$18,167 | POWERFUL
His condition doesn't matter in this case because he didn't disclose the nature of his needs to the the teams considering hiring him... If he would have disclosed them before he made the team the teams probably wouldn't have signed him knowing they would have to drive him everywhere... He tried to manipulate the system and get hired knowing he wouldn't be able to abide by his contract and expect the team to automatically give him special treatment because it is a medical condition

actually teams were aware of his condition thats why he fell as low as he did
 11-24-2012, 10:55 AMaway - #15
b_eazy 38 heat pts38

d 
space
$9,921 | POWERFUL
So is this guy limited to home games only?

I don't know all of the story on him, I watched a documentary on the road to him bein drafted.

Dude went off on wojo tho
 11-24-2012, 11:01 AMaway - #16
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
Good ####.

Now someone needs to backsmack Stephen A Smith's stupid a$s.
 11-24-2012, 11:04 AMaway - #17
Bea5T 86 heat pts86

d 
space
$17,305 | POWERFUL
Even if what he say's is true......this is not helping his case. I'm sure he can find woj's number from someone
 11-24-2012, 11:13 AMaway - #18
down2earth 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$3,388 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ManWithoutFear!
Good ####.

Now someone needs to backsmack Stephen A Smith's stupid a$s.
Nah the first one who need to get his kufi smacked is Chris "my sources say" Broussard!
 11-24-2012, 11:26 AMaway - #19
PotheadFocker 79 heat pts79

d 
space
$17,914 | POWERFUL
Who gives a ####?

Cut this ####, he's nothing but a bat#### crazy distraction
 11-24-2012, 11:38 AMaway - #20
hockeythug 52 heat pts52

d 
space
$17,302 | POWERFUL
White has turned down NBA D-League a$signments, missed practices and conditioning workouts and tried to convince Rockets officials that his anxiety order would be much, much better if they would simply play him in games.
I guarantee that is the case

Last edited by hockeythug; 11-24-2012 at 11:41 AM..

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  The Last of Us Remastered for PS4 Dominates Best Sell..
70 comments
why do so many people hate indie games?
58 comments
Coming soon to Xbox One Preview: An exclusive first look at EA ..
71 comments
 NFL Sherman Responds To Patrick Peterson's "you Mad B...
New reply 1 minute ago - 104 comments - by st21
 Video inside Man On 6 Train Starts Drawing Everybody On The Train A...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 55 comments - by local celebrity
  The "if I Got Paid A Dollar Every Time I Saw This...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 110 comments - by daddy31+2
 Image(s) inside Angela Simmons Wow
New reply 19 minutes ago - 97 comments - by WizDoM
 Image(s) inside Free Lil Reese
New reply 10 minutes ago - 201 comments - by WizLatifa
  Sony Says Ea Access Program Isn't "good Value"
New reply 27 minutes ago - 65 comments - by d2921
 Video inside Lil Wayne Attends Supperclub To Celebrate Mack Maine’s...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 116 comments - by Danny M
 NBA Is This Nigga Josh Gordon Serious B?
New reply 32 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Trapaveli

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.