This is BX @ Boxden.com


Is LeBron Jame$ the Best Player Since Michael Jordan? (First Take Debate) (video)


Poll results - Is LeBron Jame$ the Best Player Since Michael Jordan?
Ye$ 46 42.59%
No 62 57.41%
Voters: 108. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

 Is LeBron Jame$ the Best Player Since Michael Jordan? (First Take Debate) (video)
topic by SeaJaiye - 05-09-2012, 10:56 AM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter






no one leading the league in PER and win shares consistently at a high level since michael jordan. thats the point the writer was trying to make and stephen a/skip was debating it.



:hmm: :hmm: :iagree: no one can ever argue that kobe is a better PLAYER than lebron so stop that. he's the heir to jordan and has the potential to pass him.


Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

153 comments for "Is LeBron Jame$ the Best Player Since Michael Jordan? (First Take Debate) (video)"


 05-09-2012, 10:59 AMaway - #2
KeepinItTrill 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$31,084 | POWERFUL




 05-09-2012, 10:59 AMaway - #3
Kadillac87 197 heat pts197

  d 
space
$14,445 | POWERFUL
I think Jordan said it best








At least let him win a ring first before yall start comparing him to me
 05-09-2012, 11:00 AMaway - #4
MadGam325 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$10,216 | POWERFUL
Wait wait wait..... When did Lebron pass Kobe up?
 05-09-2012, 11:01 AMaway - #5
MadGam325 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$10,216 | POWERFUL
Jordan in his prime > Kobe in his prime > Lebron
 05-09-2012, 11:03 AMaway - #6
Rico23 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$33,243 | POWERFUL
 05-09-2012, 11:03 AMaway - #7
ballislife 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,588 | 13387884
So we gon act like Kobe ain't exist?
 05-09-2012, 11:05 AMaway - #8
TheT 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$13,625 | POWERFUL
All of this...
 05-09-2012, 11:06 AMaway - #9
SeaJaiye 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$16,992 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MadGam325
Jordan in his prime > Kobe in his prime > Lebron
as a player, kobe is nowhere on bron's level. he's a one dimensional scorer kobe in his prime = losing 3-1 series leads in the first round

lebron in his prime = MVP awards and deep postseason runs
jordan in his prime = MVP awards and deep postseason runs

as a player, kobe cant compare
 05-09-2012, 11:08 AMaway - #10
X_WunderKind_X 852 heat pts852

  d 
space
$25,585 | POWERFUL
Shaq??? Duncan???Kobe??? Hakeem even???

Last edited by X_WunderKind_X; 05-09-2012 at 11:11 AM..
 05-09-2012, 11:08 AMaway - #11
KeepinItTrill 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$31,084 | POWERFUL
so SeaJaiye are you in the prime of your LeBron di#ksucking, or can it progress even more?

me, I don't doubt your desire to be LeBron's # 1 cheerleader

k## yourself for suckin off a man so goddamn much
 05-09-2012, 11:08 AMaway - #12
SeaJaiye 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$16,992 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KeepinItTrill
so SeaJaiye are you in the prime of your LeBron di#ksucking, or can it progress even more?

me, I don't doubt your desire to be LeBron's # 1 cheerleader

k## yourself for suckin off a man so goddamn much
i posted a vid of a debate on TV................stop. this is a legit question or else they wouldn't argue it
 05-09-2012, 11:10 AMaway - #13
snoopdoggiz 46 heat pts46

  d 
space
$3,736 | POWERFUL
 05-09-2012, 11:12 AMaway - #14
Rico23 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$33,243 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SeaJaiye
as a player, kobe is nowhere on bron's level. he's a one dimensional scorer kobe in his prime = losing 3-1 series leads in the first round

lebron in his prime = MVP awards and deep postseason runs
jordan in his prime = MVP awards and deep postseason runs

as a player, kobe cant compare
Originally Posted by SeaJaiye
i posted a vid of a debate on TV................stop. this is a legit question or else they wouldn't argue it


You kno the biggest thing that ppl hate about u kobe and lebron c#ck gobblers....u are all biased as ####....why make threads yall do nothing but ignore the other side and pretends stats and logic dont matter...
 05-09-2012, 11:13 AMaway - #15
Budala 414 heat pts414

  d 
space
$11,699 | POWERFUL
I know people gonna be heated as hell in this thread... when Lebron wins that ring Kobe won't even be close in comparisons

oh yeah -- 1st PAGE.
 05-09-2012, 11:17 AMaway - #16
SeaJaiye 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$16,992 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheAwesomeOne
LeBrick isn't even in Manu or Tony Parkers league let alone Kobe and Michael Jordan. Go sit your a$s down and get ready for this 2nd round exit.
u dont understand the sport if u dont understand lebron's greatness. he can go to the bobcats next year with that same roster and win 50 games..............................PER and win shares are a legit stat and show how valuable you are.

6'8" 250 pounds, karl malone's size, a point guard's speed, can guard every position, he can score like jordan and pass like magic, what else do u need

do you realize what his career will be like after he gets the ring this year? no comparisons............
 05-09-2012, 11:46 AMaway - #17
AriGold 153 heat pts153

  d 
space
$2,981 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SeaJaiye
u dont understand the sport if u dont understand lebron's greatness. he can go to the bobcats next year with that same roster and win 50 games..............................PER and win shares are a legit stat and show how valuable you are.

6'8" 250 pounds, karl malone's size, a point guard's speed, can guard every position, he can score like jordan and pass like magic, what else do u need

do you realize what his career will be like after he gets the ring this year? no comparisons............
 05-09-2012, 11:54 AMaway - #18
Stupid Fresh 168 heat pts168

  d 
space
$18,083 | POWERFUL
Kobe is the coldest player since MJ

Both have that k!ller instinct

Lebron has the k!ller instinct of Shawn Bradly
 05-09-2012, 11:59 AMaway - #19
ZeusSlaps 427 heat pts427

  d 
space
$15,936 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Stupid Fresh
Kobe is the coldest player since MJ

Both have that k!ller instinct

Lebron has the k!ller instinct of Shawn Bradly
you ni##as is corn
Bron the GOAT
 05-09-2012, 12:00 PMaway - #20
Bkjj11 312 heat pts312

  d 
space
$39,552 | POWERFUL
Lebron not even on kd, kobe, melo swag
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
66 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
NBA 2013 Superteam Lakers the worst manufactured Superteam i..
76 comments
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 7 seconds ago - 163 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Image(s) inside White Girl Got Azz!!!!!!
New reply 5 minutes ago - 114 comments - by tokinjohn
 audio inside Lupe Fiasco - Haile Selassie Ft. Nikki Jean (prod. By ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 69 comments - by 10th Wonder
 Image(s) inside Alfie From Old Nick Show "my Brother & Me&quo...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 77 comments - by KleanKutt100
 Image(s) inside Daaaaamn My Nigga French Montana Back
New reply 3 minutes ago - 93 comments - by SHADOW
 NBA Kendrick Lamar, Kevin Hart Highlight Cleveland Cavalie...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 118 comments - by metatr0n
  Edward Norton Offers New Explanation For Not Playing H...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 55 comments - by Ham Rove
  Oct 23 - Substitute Teacher Gives Student A Bj On Her ...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 148 comments - by ima80baby

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,796 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.