This is BX @ Boxden.com

If the Giants don't win next week at Carolina..

If the Giants don't win next week at Carolina..
topic by Switchc2390 - 12-14-2008, 09:55 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

They aren't doing #### in the playoffs...I'm a HUGE Giants fan and I'll be the first one to admit this.

Backing in to the playoffs is never a good thing. You saw it with Dallas last year and it continues to hold true..and watch out for whoever gets the 6th seed in the playoffs, cause basically whoever does is gonna win out to get there, meaning they will be hot when they get in.

Latest Sports Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

139 comments for "If the Giants don't win next week at Carolina.."

12-14-2008, 10:03 PMaway - #2
AKfoy0face 

d 
space
$656 | 0
oh shut the #### up. Giants will indeed go to the superbowl.
 12-14-2008, 10:07 PMaway - #3
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$30,382 | POWERFUL
following the cowgirls footsteps of last year so far
 12-14-2008, 10:48 PMaway - #4
RicFlair 

d 
space
$21,018 | POWERFUL
blah blah blah blah blah

if the giants get rid of petitgout and move deihl to tackle they wont run the ball

if tiki retires the giants wont run the ball

if strahan retires the giants defense will suck

if osi is hurt the giants defense will suck

if the giants lose gibril wilson and kawika mitchell the giants defense will suck

thanks for the thread
 12-14-2008, 11:24 PMaway - #5
Switchc2390 6 heat pts

d 
space
$14,425 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RicFlair
blah blah blah blah blah

if the giants get rid of petitgout and move deihl to tackle they wont run the ball

if the giants lose gibril wilson and kawika mitchell the giants defense will suck

thanks for the thread
Ric..you know I've always been by your side when it comes to the G-Men.

But I gotta keep it real..G-Men been playing ####ty lately, and it's never ever good to back into the playoffs. If they play ####ty these last couple games might as well kiss the superbowl goodbye.
 12-14-2008, 11:26 PMaway - #6
Bx_Bomberz 

d 
space
$1,462 | 3702977
oh lemme help this thread out cuz this is a plausible scenario...

IF THE GIANTS DONT WIN NEXT WEEK AT CAROLINA

and the vikings beat atlanta...

in week 17 the vikings vs the giants will determine who gets a bye in the first round of the playoffs...
 12-14-2008, 11:39 PMaway - #7
24/7foamz 

d 
space
$12,251 | POWERFUL
wheres that eagle fan who called me a "idiot" for wanting kevin "killdrive" fired last week?! its obvious this fool dont know how to make adjustments during games! how many times did the giants get burnt by the hb screen with choice?! they got big gains off the #### everytime,what did k!lldrive do?! run a hb screen one time with bradshaw gains 10+ yards and never decide to run it again the oline was getting ####ted on all game y not do some 3 step drops to get the ball out quicker?! hell why not give boothe some damn help on ware?! cant blame this on the defense spags stepped his game up after awful play calling last week.its obvious kevin "killdrive" didnt

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 12-14-2008 at 11:40 PM..
 12-15-2008, 12:04 AMaway - #8
Andre3000 

d 
space
$24,081 | POWERFUL
Fake Giants fans showing there feathers STFU and stop ####ing. Jacobs didn't play today, to my knowledge he should be back come playoff time. He will indeed help that run game. Wind and Fire aint scarin jack #### out there. Only shock is how your Oline played today. Eli aint get no time in the pocket like he used to.
 12-15-2008, 12:08 AMaway - #9
Bx_Bomberz 

d 
space
$1,462 | 3702977
o line aint gunna get a break against carolina or the vikings... they better get their #### together
 12-15-2008, 12:24 AMaway - #10
Switchc2390 6 heat pts

d 
space
$14,425 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Andre3000
Fake Giants fans showing there feathers STFU and stop ####ing. Jacobs didn't play today, to my knowledge he should be back come playoff time. He will indeed help that run game. Wind and Fire aint scarin jack #### out there. Only shock is how your Oline played today. Eli aint get no time in the pocket like he used to.
ni##a did you just call me a fake Giants fan? Shut your #### a$s up.

I expected Dallas and Philly to beat us cause they have more to gain by those wins and they wanted it more..but if Carolina wins on Sunday I'm not expecting the Giants to win the superbowl anymore..I'll still root them on and put confidence in them every week, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if that happens.
 12-15-2008, 12:31 AMaway - #11
hooligun 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$18,641 | POWERFUL
NFC championship preview next week.
 12-15-2008, 01:34 AMaway - #12
BigL4Life 

d 
space
$3,925 | 6137424
i thought we had giants fans in this room...

its carolina AT giants....

IN NJ.... game been flex scheduled to 815 PRIME TIME BABY...

AND IM CURRENTLY LOOKIN FOR THOSE TIX... HOTTEST TIX IN TOWN
 12-15-2008, 01:36 AMaway - #13
Eagles All Day 49 heat pts49

d 
space
$22,174 | POWERFUL
 12-15-2008, 10:28 AMaway - #14
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts

d 
space
$7,755 | 18453355
Carolina coming off hot...It will be interesting next week...even as a Panthers fan I don't see the Giants losing 3 in a row...thats why I was hoping for the Cowboys to lose but since they failed to fail we just got to beat the Giants to get overall #1 seed...I know one thing though...will they shut the #### up about the Cowboys on ESPN they d*ck ride the NFC East too much....hope the Feagles lose tonight
 12-15-2008, 11:12 AMaway - #15
Switchc2390 6 heat pts

d 
space
$14,425 | POWERFUL
Yea, I'm not saying the Giants will lose next week. I don't think they will, especially if Jacobs is back and healthy, we saw how big of a difference he made when he doesn't play. But if they lose these last 2 games, I'm not expecting them to win throughout the playoffs.
 12-15-2008, 11:22 AMaway - #16
GrilledCheese 

d 
space
$1,029 | 3772980
Here's two bullets...shoot yourself in the balls, then shoot yourself in the head.
If the gun jams, just beat yourself in the balls, then beat yourself in the head.
 12-15-2008, 11:34 AMaway - #17
slimwillie 

d 
space
$19,771 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Majestic_GMMB
Carolina coming off hot...It will be interesting next week...even as a Panthers fan I don't see the Giants losing 3 in a row...thats why I was hoping for the Cowboys to lose but since they failed to fail we just got to beat the Giants to get overall #1 seed...I know one thing though...will they shut the #### up about the Cowboys on ESPN they d*ck ride the NFC East too much....hope the Feagles lose tonight
they d*ckride the NFC east? you're just a hater at Feagles you lame unoriginal f####t
 12-15-2008, 11:35 AMaway - #18
slimwillie 

d 
space
$19,771 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Switchc2390
Yea, I'm not saying the Giants will lose next week. I don't think they will, especially if Jacobs is back and healthy, we saw how big of a difference he made when he doesn't play. But if they lose these last 2 games, I'm not expecting them to win throughout the playoffs.
I think you ni##as are forgetting Plax. I mean Jacobs is really good but Plax missing is bigger then Jacobs not playing
 12-15-2008, 11:51 AMaway - #19
Dope Bai 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,344 | 16363197
blah blah blah blah blah

thanks for the thread

12-15-2008, 11:55 AMaway - #20
slimwillie 

d 
space
$19,771 | POWERFUL
blah blah blah blah blah

thanks for the thread
this ni##as heated cause the Giants scored 1 trash TD's in the last 2 games

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
76 comments
NBA Carmelo Anthony busts a nut in Lebron's eye (video)
87 comments
NFL Dallas Cowboys fans are losing their minds
52 comments
 NBA Official Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Chicago Bull
New reply 20 seconds ago - 99 comments - by Akira Son Bio
 Image(s) inside Oct 28 - Life Under Obama Sucks. And These Numbers Pro...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 96 comments - by KFrizzle
 NBA Confirmed: Russell Westbrook Has A Small Fracture In H...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 68 comments - by NoMenace
 Video inside Before Dej Loaf Would Get Your Whole "fombily&quo...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 141 comments - by lilbeast
 Video inside Throwback: Iggy Azalea Refuses To Freestyle On Sway In...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 137 comments - by The Bully
 audio inside Nas - The Season (full Version)
New reply 9 minutes ago - 110 comments - by MANNYSOSA
 NBA Josh Smith Responds To Kenneth Faried, Calls Him a Cl...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 64 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Responds To Drake & Wayne ...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 82 comments - by Frankybaby

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,832 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.