Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

game 7 nba title on the line 12secleft who you want to take the shot?? BRON BRON?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
69 viewing
 Image inside LaLa Thirst Trapping on 4th of July
20 comments
most viewed right now
51 viewing
 Video inside G-Unit & TMT Fontainebleau Pool Party
38 comments

top in section
21 viewing
 Image inside Rosenberg is a FED
top in hiphop
top in section
35 viewing
 NBA 3 Reasons Knicks Fans Should Like The Kyle O'Quinn Signing
top in sports

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Poll results - who you want shooting for your title
black mamba 32 41.03%
durant 10 12.82%
point god 7 8.97%
derion williams 0 0%
d.wade 2 2.56%
c.paul 0 0%
lebron james 5 6.41%
melo 9 11.54%
dirk 12 15.38%
ganobli 1 1.28%
Voters: 78. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

 game 7 nba title on the line 12secleft who you want to take the shot?? BRON BRON?
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1
1769 pageviews
99 comments


fabolous_iam 4 heat pts space
avatar space
Whats Hood n*gga!!
space
$1,271 | 3685757
listening to espn1000 and they asked a interesting question..... First they had a poll who would you want to take the last shot in a game this was there five.

lebron
dirk
d.rose
kobi
durant


No shock since this is chicago and 12 hours since rose sh-tted on jennings Rose won by 56%...i would pick durant or dirk..... LEBRON WAS LAST image THEY WAS LIKE HOW YOU THE MVP BUT AFFRAID TO TAKE A SHOT...........so lets vote who would take...


12 SECONDS LEFTS GAME 7 OF THE CHAMPION SHIP WHO YOU GOT????

Last edited by fabolous_iam; 03-08-2012 at 10:07 AM..
Reply With Quote

99 comments for "game 7 nba title on the line 12secleft who you want to take the shot?? BRON BRON?"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135 space
avatar space
-Scar-
space
$38,380 | POWERFUL
Durant
Dirk
Kobe
Rose
Wade
Bosh

















19th. Lebron
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #3
Eagles All Day 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
#InChipWeTrust
space
$23,469 | POWERFUL
Kasssssst said:
Durant
Dirk
Kobe
Rose
Lebrick
Wizards
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #4
does any 1 care 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,127 | POWERFUL
Dirk
Durant
Melo
Kobe
Lebron

Last edited by does any 1 care; 03-08-2012 at 10:11 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #5
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106 space
avatar space
HUNGRY HUSKIES!!
space
$22,654 | POWERFUL
Way to not put pierce or ray on here
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #6
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts space
avatar space
Whats Hood n*gga!!
space
$1,271 | 3685757
elvisfreshly said:
way to not put pierce or ray on here

dam my bad ....
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #7
omniscience 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$737 | 11749388
fabolous_iam said:
listening to espn1000 and they asked a interesting question..... First they had a poll who would you want to take the last shot in a game this was there five.

lebron
dirk
d.rose
kobi
durant


No shock since this is chicago and 12 hours since rose sh-tted on jennings Rose won by 56%...i would pick durant or dirk..... LEBRON WAS LAST THEY WAS LIKE HOW YOU THE MVP BUT AFFRAID TO TAKE A SHOT...........so lets vote who would take...


12 SECONDS LEFTS GAME 7 OF THE CHAMPION SHIP WHO YOU GOT????



Whats funny is..nobody on that list has performed better than Lebron in the POs over their career..look it up.

Nobody has put a team on his back like Lebron in '07..

Just last yr..writers and newscasts were saying how clutch Lebron is after he closed out CHI and BOS..

Sooooo..let me get this right..

two subpar finals games..and a few games (including the overrated All Star game) where he passed up a final shot..and he's no longer clutch..or last on the list??

I mean are we serious here..

Durant -- hasnt won sh*t..

Rose -- hasnt won sh*t..

Kobe -- the most overrated clutch player of all time..

Dirk -- is the only player I'd possibly take over LeBron because of his height, range and ability..

LeBron gives you a better quality shot than all them..

It's really sad what the media does to weak minded folk..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #8
twentythree 38 heat pts38 space
avatar space
Miami Heat
space
$4,533 | POWERFUL
ray allen
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #9
philly337 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$22,942 | POWERFUL
Anybody who doesn't say melo is straight retarded....he is by far head and shoulders above anybody else in those situations shooting around 50% while almost everybody else on that list shots about 30%
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #10
lboog1423 225 heat pts225 space
avatar space
G.O.A.T
space
$22,879 | POWERFUL
omniscience said:
Whats funny is..nobody on that list has performed better than Lebron in the POs over their career..look it up.

Nobody has put a team on his back like Lebron in '07..

Just last yr..writers and newscasts were saying how clutch Lebron is after he closed out CHI and BOS..

Sooooo..let me get this right..

two subpar finals games..and a few games (including the overrated All Star game) where he passed up a final shot..and he's no longer clutch..or last on the list??

I mean are we serious here..

Durant -- hasnt won sh*t..

Rose -- hasnt won sh*t..

Kobe -- the most overrated clutch player of all time..

Dirk -- is the only player I'd possibly take over LeBron because of his height, range and ability..

LeBron gives you a better quality shot than all them..

It's really sad what the media does to weak minded folk..
u right, bc the best shot is the shot not taken


Pierce
Kobe
Dirk
Durant
Wade

edit:

Damn how i forget Carmelo

Last edited by lboog1423; 03-08-2012 at 10:15 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #11
portis187 24 heat pts24 space
avatar space
Silky Johnson
space
$5,788 | POWERFUL
philly337 said:
Anybody who doesn't say melo is straight retarded....he is by far head and shoulders above anybody else in those situations shooting around 50% while almost everybody else on that list shots about 30%
melo will never participate in a finals. So thats why no one will vote for him.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #12
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts space
avatar space
Whats Hood n*gga!!
space
$1,271 | 3685757
omniscience said:
Whats funny is..nobody on that list has performed better than Lebron in the POs over their career..look it up.

Nobody has put a team on his back like Lebron in '07..

Just last yr..writers and newscasts were saying how clutch Lebron is after he closed out CHI and BOS..

Sooooo..let me get this right..

two subpar finals games..and a few games (including the overrated All Star game) where he passed up a final shot..and he's no longer clutch..or last on the list??

I mean are we serious here..

Durant -- hasnt won sh*t..

Rose -- hasnt won sh*t..

Kobe -- the most overrated clutch player of all time..

Dirk -- is the only player I'd possibly take over LeBron because of his height, range and ability..

LeBron gives you a better quality shot than all them..

It's really sad what the media does to weak minded folk..


YOU SAY ALL THAT TO AVOID THE POINT............12 SECONDS LEFT WITH ALL LEBRON JAMES HAS DONE ( WHICH IS NAH BY YOUR STANDARDS CUZ KING JAMES ALSO HAS NO RINGS) WHO DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THE SHOT????


and its not lebron james out of all the super stars which WE ALL AGREE HE'S BETTER THEN who do you want to take the shot 9/10 its not lebron.....
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #13
whothebestmc 63 heat pts63 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,608 | POWERFUL
it depends what kind of shot you need to win, if you need a 3 I don't want any of them taking it tbh i'd trust a 3pt shooter over them. But if I had to choose for any shot it would be durant has proven this year he is great at these shots. Dirk if I need a 3 and had to choose from those.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #14
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,067 | POWERFUL
Derek Fisher
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #15
philly337 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$22,942 | POWERFUL
portis187 said:
melo will never participate in a finals. So thats why no one will vote for him.
probably not but we're speaking hypothetically....and if that situation arrived and you had all these guys on your squad melo should be the one ur giving the rock to without question
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #16
youknowmystelo 37 heat pts37 space
avatar space
Where the Rainbow ends
space
$15,499 | POWERFUL
1. Robert Horry





























307th LeBron
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #17
philly337 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$22,942 | POWERFUL
fabolous_iam said:
YOU SAY ALL THAT TO AVOID THE POINT............12 SECONDS LEFT WITH ALL LEBRON JAMES HAS DONE ( WHICH IS NAH BY YOUR STANDARDS CUZ KING JAMES ALSO HAS NO RINGS) WHO DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THE SHOT????


and its not lebron james out of all the super stars which WE ALL AGREE HE'S BETTER THEN who do you want to take the shot 9/10 its not lebron.....
Well actually in the playoffs LeBron has one of the higher percentages on game winners...think he is 5 for 11 or something which is pretty good
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #18
portis187 24 heat pts24 space
avatar space
Silky Johnson
space
$5,788 | POWERFUL
i just want to know who derion williams is?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #19
snoopdoggiz 51 heat pts51 space
avatar space
I said forget bout it cuh
space
$4,422 | POWERFUL
Kobe
Melo
Durant
Ginobili
Wade
Dirk
Lin Da Gawd
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #20
Green Bay Nation 12 heat pts12 space
avatar space
:rodgerssmug:
space
$1,132 | 10209544
philly337 said:
Well actually in the playoffs LeBron has one of the higher percentages on game winners...think he is 5 for 11 or something which is pretty good
Not as good as 5 rings you stupid fu*k
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
15 viewing
NFL James Harrison doesnt need a spot
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Vince Staples tells the truth about Lil B....
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Meek Mill Responds to Joe Buddens "He sound mad...He A Noodle Tho"
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside What a nuclear bomb would do
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside We came a long way 😓😓😓
112 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
12 viewing
OFFICIAL LIL WAYNE-Free Weezy Album Discussion Thread
1149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Jul 4 - Scientist claims immortality within reach :ohnoes:
71 comments
@news
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Chris Brown Calls Out His Daughter’s Grandmother on Instagram
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Boosie "no shows" club in Macon, GA and niggas trash the club
87 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time