This is BX @ Boxden.com


!! it I will say it..BRING SAM MITCHELL BACK


 !! it I will say it..BRING SAM MITCHELL BACK
 12-27-2012, 05:31 PMaway - #21
Dray 203 heat pts203

  d 
space
$21,511 | POWERFUL
Rubix is the same guy who thought this guy was gonna be better them SAM MITCHELL



he is now the GM's a$sistant

!! outta here Rubix

and I already said sam can't do the a$sistant thing..he even said so himself..he wants to lead.
 12-27-2012, 05:34 PMaway - #22
Dray 203 heat pts203

  d 
space
$21,511 | POWERFUL
And how is he a terrible scout when he was telling people about David Lee before he even got to the NBA

Rubix gonna mention how he played bargn in a playoff game...well guess what dummy Bargn is still doing that on the team

 12-27-2012, 05:35 PMaway - #23
slanger55 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,316 | 16831953
Originally Posted by Dray
Rubix is the same guy who thought this guy was gonna be better them SAM MITCHELL



he is now the GM's a$sistant

!! outta here Rubix

and I already said sam can't do the a$sistant thing..he even said so himself..he wants to lead.
actually hes with the blazers now.
 12-27-2012, 05:45 PMaway - #24
DanBootleg 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$5,278 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
And how is he a terrible scout when he was telling people about David Lee before he even got to the NBA

Rubix gonna mention how he played bargn in a playoff game...well guess what dummy Bargn is still doing that on the team

He's NEVER and THE HOF MEANS NEVER! Matched up with SFs. Like do you even watch the Raptors? Our rotations at SF are Pietrus, Alan Anderson, Kleiza and DeMar for spot minutes, and as of last night Landry was being worked in.

You're basically asking for mediocrity, his record as the Raptors coach is under .500 and he doesn't command the respect of his players.

Dwane Casey may have his faults but he is leaps and bounds better than Smitch, and Triano is too. If Casey had the teams Smitch had he'd have a +.500 record on the same time frame, and I doubt he'd be losing by 40 points ever.

This is a one star thread, and I would not read again.

opisaf4ggot.gif
 12-27-2012, 05:47 PMaway - #25
A.G 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$36,039 | POWERFUL
They should just fold that entire piece of !! franchise.
 12-27-2012, 05:52 PMaway - #26
DanBootleg 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$5,278 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by A.G
They should just fold that entire piece of !! franchise.
And you should delete your life.

Franchises only fold because they cannot generate revenue.



Where's your team on that list? Toronto is sitting 11th, just imagine if we were good.
 12-27-2012, 06:25 PMaway - #27
Dray 203 heat pts203

  d 
space
$21,511 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by H-o-f-f-a
He's NEVER and THE HOF MEANS NEVER! Matched up with SFs. Like do you even watch the Raptors? Our rotations at SF are Pietrus, Alan Anderson, Kleiza and DeMar for spot minutes, and as of last night Landry was being worked in.

You're basically asking for mediocrity, his record as the Raptors coach is under .500 and he doesn't command the respect of his players.

Dwane Casey may have his faults but he is leaps and bounds better than Smitch, and Triano is too. If Casey had the teams Smitch had he'd have a +.500 record on the same time frame, and I doubt he'd be losing by 40 points ever.

This is a one star thread, and I would not read again.

opisaf4ggot.gif


calm down your little nerves child



You !!riding rubix too much with the SF comment and I was speaking about Bargn just not helping the team STILLL by being out there for what dwayne casey likes to call "Spacing" (while ed davis rides the bench for bargn bricks)
 12-27-2012, 09:30 PMaway - #28
DanBootleg 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$5,278 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray


calm down your little nerves child



You !!riding rubix too much with the SF comment and I was speaking about Bargn just not helping the team STILLL by being out there for what dwayne casey likes to call "Spacing" (while ed davis rides the bench for bargn bricks)
First off never call a grown man a child, your thread and idea sucks. Secondly Casey has said Bargnani will be riding the bench when he comes back (Kyle Lowry too when he comes back).

But if you watched the team you would know that. You would also know Bargnani hasn't played in 7 games and we just came off a 5 game winning streak. You would also know spacing is important because when the Raptors win they rely on the 3 ball. You would also know while Ed Davis has been rebounding well as a starter he has been shooting inconsistently.

But I won't sit here and call you a fairweather or anything. I'll just remind you that every other Raptors fan has came in here and told you this idea was stupid.
 12-27-2012, 09:32 PMaway - #29
Dray 203 heat pts203

  d 
space
$21,511 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by H-o-f-f-a
First off never call a grown man a child, your thread and idea sucks. Secondly Casey has said Bargnani will be riding the bench when he comes back (Kyle Lowry too when he comes back).

But if you watched the team you would know that. You would also know Bargnani hasn't played in 7 games and we just came off a 5 game winning streak. You would also know spacing is important because when the Raptors win they rely on the 3 ball. You would also know while Ed Davis has been rebounding well as a starter he has been shooting inconsistently.

But I won't sit here and call you a fairweather or anything. I'll just remind you that every other Raptors fan has came in here and told you this idea was stupid.
Im the one who been saying all year they would go on a win streak if they didn't play bargn now just stfu

made a thread once they won 5 game in a row too
 12-27-2012, 09:34 PMaway - #30
Dray 203 heat pts203

  d 
space
$21,511 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by H-o-f-f-a
You would also know spacing is important because when the Raptors win they rely on the 3 ball.


get off casey's & rubix nuts

I bet you pound the rock


Last edited by Dray; 12-27-2012 at 09:36 PM..
 12-27-2012, 09:48 PMaway - #31
DanBootleg 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$5,278 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
Im the one who been saying all year they would go on a win streak if they didn't play bargn now just stfu

made a thread once they won 5 game in a row too
Bruh can you communicate without a smiley or a gif? I swear you use them to try and validate your point. I don't care what the you said before, this thread speaks volumes about what you know about basketball. And frankly, it's not an amount of knowledge I'd be proud of having.

Originally Posted by Dray


get off casey's & rubix nuts

I bet you pound the rock

Numbers don't lie check the stats for when this team wins, and when they lose. You'll see a parity in 3pt percentage. And who said anything about Rubix? You're clearly not a very smart person I agreed on one point of his and you try to use that against me? And yes I would love if this team was capable of buying into the "pound the rock" phrase because then we'd play from the back forward and win games through defense instead of 3pt shooting, but that's not possible with the current talent on the roster.

Last edited by DanBootleg; 12-27-2012 at 10:09 PM..
 12-27-2012, 10:05 PMaway - #32
Dray 203 heat pts203

  d 
space
$21,511 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by H-o-f-f-a
Bruh can you communicate without a smiley or a gif? I swear you use them to try and validate your point. I don't care what the you said before, this thread speaks volumes about what you know about basketball. And frankly, it's not an amount of knowledge I'd be proud of having.



Numbers don't lie check the stats for when this team wins, and when they lose. You'll see a parity in 3pt percentage. And who said anything about Rubix? You're clearly not a very smart person I agreed on one point of his and you try to use that against me? And yes I would love if this team was capable of buying into the "pound the rock" phrase because then we'd play from the back forward and win games through defense instead of 3pt shooting, but that's not capable with the current talent on the roster.
 12-27-2012, 10:08 PMaway - #33
DanBootleg 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$5,278 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
Probably because you read below grade level and have comprehension problems.
 12-27-2012, 10:25 PMonline - #34
Rubix 

  d 
space
$7,990 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
Rubix is the same guy who thought this guy was gonna be better them SAM MITCHELL



he is now the GM's a$sistant

!! outta here Rubix

and I already said sam can't do the a$sistant thing..he even said so himself..he wants to lead.
yeah i said give triano a chance just like how im fair with most of the raptor personnel that dont have any body of work to judge them on. it's the logical and mature thing to do.

triano, when he had the right pieces like bosh and marion, had them playing like a number 4 defensive team (which is what they were for the stretch when marion was here) and the offense under triano was ridiculous. the raptors had one of the top offenses in the league under triano and most coaches like coach k to popovich have vouched for triano. his schemes are respected around the league which is why he was hired to work for TEAM USA despite being canadian. what does that say? who vouches for sam mitchell besides kenny smith who nobody in the basketball world gives a flying !! about?

unfortunately, triano was handed a joke of a team by colangelo during his first real season and they lost bosh at the end of the season. he admittingly sucked at in game rotations and had too much of a temper during games. great a$sistant..!!ty head coach. it happens.

but does that take away the fact that sam mitchell sucked a$s? does it take away the fact that bosh and jalen rose openly admitted that they were never prepared for games because sam mitchell never properly prepared them? does it take away from the fact that vince carter, who the biggest !! the league has ever seen, stood up to him because he had enough of the horse !! he talks? does it take away the fact that tj ford had run ins with him? that bargnani the !!en loser that has no desire to even get better even hated him for hindering his development? let that simmer in your brain for a second.


oh whoopty !!en do...he told people about david lee. so isiah thomas deserves a gm job on the strength of drafting lee too, right? the !! out of here..
 12-27-2012, 10:54 PMaway - #35
Dray 203 heat pts203

  d 
space
$21,511 | POWERFUL
I didn't read any of that because like YOU EVEN SAID said you backed him

I have actually had a full conversation with triano aswell so stay in ya lane Im keeping it 100.
 12-27-2012, 11:09 PMonline - #36
Rubix 

  d 
space
$7,990 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
I didn't read any of that because like YOU EVEN SAID said you backed him

I have actually had a full conversation with triano aswell so stay in ya lane Im keeping it 100.
you didn't read any of that because you're still in remedial english. nicca you can only compose 5 word sentences and then you throw a random .gif or smiley in there. am i supposed to give a !! about a meeting triano had with some inner city dummy with aspergers?
 12-27-2012, 11:27 PMaway - #37
Dray 203 heat pts203

  d 
space
$21,511 | POWERFUL
Actually he was writing notes when I spoke to him
 12-27-2012, 11:30 PMaway - #38
Dray 203 heat pts203

  d 
space
$21,511 | POWERFUL
Rubix acts like he has the right to who should be/not be in the NBA

!!ing square you hold NO WEIGHT write all the paragraphs you want your word is meaningless to me

 12-27-2012, 11:41 PMonline - #39
Rubix 

  d 
space
$7,990 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
Rubix acts like he has the right to who should be/not be in the NBA

!!ing square you hold NO WEIGHT write all the paragraphs you want your word is meaningless to me

this dummy makes a thread demanding a person be reinstated in the NBA and says i'm the one that acts like i have a right to say who should or shouldnt be in the NBA?

boy you're all types of stupid.
 12-27-2012, 11:43 PMaway - #40
Dray 203 heat pts203

  d 
space
$21,511 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rubix
this dummy makes a thread demanding a person be reinstated in the NBA and says i'm the one that acts like i have a right to say who should or shouldnt be in the NBA?

boy you're all types of stupid.
but you act like your word is holy water

like if anyone has a different opinion then you..rubix be in !! mode writing paragraphs like
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Nike Has A Jordan Surprise Tomm (Apr 19) 10am EDT
57 comments
Article inside  Lindsay Lohan Confirms $ex List Is Real, Says She Wr..
79 comments
Xbox One surpassed 5 million sold
129 comments
 NBA Kobe To Begin Epic 6-month Training Program
New reply 27 seconds ago - 76 comments - by ogballer32
 Video inside Diamond At The Breakfast Club: Gucci Mane Slapped Lil ...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 88 comments - by BreakfastClub
 OT What 30 For 30s Do You Want To See Next?
New reply 1 minute ago - 148 comments - by Dangerously
 NBA Skip Bayless Says Russell Westbrook Is The Only Player...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 60 comments - by SeaJaiye
  "i Didn't Speak To Jay For 2 Weeks After Ether&qu...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 172 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 NBA Knick Fans Choose Your Side (it's Time)
New reply 14 minutes ago - 77 comments - by Dray
 Image(s) inside Chris Brown Mug Shot
New reply 4 minutes ago - 67 comments - by ogballer32
 Image(s) inside Rocsi Diaz Blasts August Alsina For Shutting Down ’106...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 123 comments - by Carlton Black

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,701 fans of BX and 2 new today 4,654 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.