Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

fu-k it I will say it..BRING SAM MITCHELL BACK

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
77 viewing
 Audio inside Rapper Secretly Records An Entire Album At Apple Store in NYC
51 comments
most viewed right now
39 viewing
Video inside Tyrone vs Big Brody
53 comments

top in section
22 viewing
Image inside Damn Girl....I got one question for You
top in eyecandy
top in section
19 viewing
Image inside Final Numbers are In! Meek Mill sold 216,000 copies. (Not including st..
top in hiphop

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 fu-k it I will say it..BRING SAM MITCHELL BACK
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #21
Dray 845 heat pts845 space
avatar space
SMELLING CASUALS
space
$42,793 | POWERFUL
Rubix is the same guy who thought this guy was gonna be better them SAM MITCHELL


[pic - click to view]



he is now the GM's a.ssistant

fu*k outta here Rubix

and I already said sam can't do the a.ssistant thing..he even said so himself..he wants to lead.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #22
Dray 845 heat pts845 space
avatar space
SMELLING CASUALS
space
$42,793 | POWERFUL
And how is he a terrible scout when he was telling people about David Lee before he even got to the NBA

Rubix gonna mention how he played bargn in a playoff game...well guess what dummy Bargn is still doing that on the team


[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #23
slanger55 2 heat pts space
avatar space
since '95
space
$3,899 | 18528141
Dray said:
Rubix is the same guy who thought this guy was gonna be better them SAM MITCHELL


[pic - click to view]



he is now the GM's a.ssistant

fu*k outta here Rubix

and I already said sam can't do the a.ssistant thing..he even said so himself..he wants to lead.
actually hes with the blazers now.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #24
DanBootleg 130 heat pts130 space
avatar space
Tyrannosaurus Flex
space
$10,427 | POWERFUL
Dray said:
And how is he a terrible scout when he was telling people about David Lee before he even got to the NBA

Rubix gonna mention how he played bargn in a playoff game...well guess what dummy Bargn is still doing that on the team


[pic - click to view]

He's NEVER and THE HOF MEANS NEVER! Matched up with SFs. Like do you even watch the Raptors? Our rotations at SF are Pietrus, Alan Anderson, Kleiza and DeMar for spot minutes, and as of last night Landry was being worked in.

You're basically asking for mediocrity, his record as the Raptors coach is under .500 and he doesn't command the respect of his players.

Dwane Casey may have his faults but he is leaps and bounds better than Smitch, and Triano is too. If Casey had the teams Smitch had he'd have a +.500 record on the same time frame, and I doubt he'd be losing by 40 points ever.

This is a one star thread, and I would not read again.

opisaf4ggot.gif
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #25
A.G 27 heat pts27 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$37,441 | POWERFUL
They should just fold that entire piece of sh*t franchise.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #26
DanBootleg 130 heat pts130 space
avatar space
Tyrannosaurus Flex
space
$10,427 | POWERFUL
A.G said:
They should just fold that entire piece of sh*t franchise.
And you should delete your life.

Franchises only fold because they cannot generate revenue.



Where's your team on that list? Toronto is sitting 11th, just imagine if we were good.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #27
Dray 845 heat pts845 space
avatar space
SMELLING CASUALS
space
$42,793 | POWERFUL
H-o-f-f-a said:
He's NEVER and THE HOF MEANS NEVER! Matched up with SFs. Like do you even watch the Raptors? Our rotations at SF are Pietrus, Alan Anderson, Kleiza and DeMar for spot minutes, and as of last night Landry was being worked in.

You're basically asking for mediocrity, his record as the Raptors coach is under .500 and he doesn't command the respect of his players.

Dwane Casey may have his faults but he is leaps and bounds better than Smitch, and Triano is too. If Casey had the teams Smitch had he'd have a +.500 record on the same time frame, and I doubt he'd be losing by 40 points ever.

This is a one star thread, and I would not read again.

opisaf4ggot.gif


calm down your little nerves child


[pic - click to view]



You d!ckriding rubix too much with the SF comment and I was speaking about Bargn just not helping the team STILLL by being out there for what dwayne casey likes to call "Spacing" (while ed davis rides the bench for bargn bricks)
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #28
DanBootleg 130 heat pts130 space
avatar space
Tyrannosaurus Flex
space
$10,427 | POWERFUL
Dray said:


calm down your little nerves child


[pic - click to view]



You d!ckriding rubix too much with the SF comment and I was speaking about Bargn just not helping the team STILLL by being out there for what dwayne casey likes to call "Spacing" (while ed davis rides the bench for bargn bricks)
First off never call a grown man a child, your thread and idea sucks. Secondly Casey has said Bargnani will be riding the bench when he comes back (Kyle Lowry too when he comes back).

But if you watched the team you would know that. You would also know Bargnani hasn't played in 7 games and we just came off a 5 game winning streak. You would also know spacing is important because when the Raptors win they rely on the 3 ball. You would also know while Ed Davis has been rebounding well as a starter he has been shooting inconsistently.

But I won't sit here and call you a fairweather or anything. I'll just remind you that every other Raptors fan has came in here and told you this idea was stupid.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #29
Dray 845 heat pts845 space
avatar space
SMELLING CASUALS
space
$42,793 | POWERFUL
H-o-f-f-a said:
First off never call a grown man a child, your thread and idea sucks. Secondly Casey has said Bargnani will be riding the bench when he comes back (Kyle Lowry too when he comes back).

But if you watched the team you would know that. You would also know Bargnani hasn't played in 7 games and we just came off a 5 game winning streak. You would also know spacing is important because when the Raptors win they rely on the 3 ball. You would also know while Ed Davis has been rebounding well as a starter he has been shooting inconsistently.

But I won't sit here and call you a fairweather or anything. I'll just remind you that every other Raptors fan has came in here and told you this idea was stupid.
Im the one who been saying all year they would go on a win streak if they didn't play bargn now just stfu

made a thread once they won 5 game in a row too
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #30
Dray 845 heat pts845 space
avatar space
SMELLING CASUALS
space
$42,793 | POWERFUL
H-o-f-f-a said:
You would also know spacing is important because when the Raptors win they rely on the 3 ball.


get off casey's & rubix nuts

I bet you pound the rock


[pic - click to view]


Last edited by Dray; 12-27-2012 at 09:36 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #31
DanBootleg 130 heat pts130 space
avatar space
Tyrannosaurus Flex
space
$10,427 | POWERFUL
Dray said:
Im the one who been saying all year they would go on a win streak if they didn't play bargn now just stfu

made a thread once they won 5 game in a row too
Bruh can you communicate without a smiley or a gif? I swear you use them to try and validate your point. I don't care what the you said before, this thread speaks volumes about what you know about basketball. And frankly, it's not an amount of knowledge I'd be proud of having.

Dray said:


get off casey's & rubix nuts

I bet you pound the rock


[pic - click to view]

Numbers don't lie check the stats for when this team wins, and when they lose. You'll see a parity in 3pt percentage. And who said anything about Rubix? You're clearly not a very smart person I agreed on one point of his and you try to use that against me? And yes I would love if this team was capable of buying into the "pound the rock" phrase because then we'd play from the back forward and win games through defense instead of 3pt shooting, but that's not possible with the current talent on the roster.

Last edited by DanBootleg; 12-27-2012 at 10:09 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #32
Dray 845 heat pts845 space
avatar space
SMELLING CASUALS
space
$42,793 | POWERFUL
H-o-f-f-a said:
Bruh can you communicate without a smiley or a gif? I swear you use them to try and validate your point. I don't care what the you said before, this thread speaks volumes about what you know about basketball. And frankly, it's not an amount of knowledge I'd be proud of having.



Numbers don't lie check the stats for when this team wins, and when they lose. You'll see a parity in 3pt percentage. And who said anything about Rubix? You're clearly not a very smart person I agreed on one point of his and you try to use that against me? And yes I would love if this team was capable of buying into the "pound the rock" phrase because then we'd play from the back forward and win games through defense instead of 3pt shooting, but that's not capable with the current talent on the roster.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #33
DanBootleg 130 heat pts130 space
avatar space
Tyrannosaurus Flex
space
$10,427 | POWERFUL
Probably because you read below grade level and have comprehension problems.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #34
Rubix  space
avatar space
NY cosigned
space
$8,117 | POWERFUL
Dray said:
Rubix is the same guy who thought this guy was gonna be better them SAM MITCHELL


[pic - click to view]



he is now the GM's a.ssistant

fu*k outta here Rubix

and I already said sam can't do the a.ssistant thing..he even said so himself..he wants to lead.
yeah i said give triano a chance just like how im fair with most of the raptor personnel that dont have any body of work to judge them on. it's the logical and mature thing to do.

triano, when he had the right pieces like bosh and marion, had them playing like a number 4 defensive team (which is what they were for the stretch when marion was here) and the offense under triano was ridiculous. the raptors had one of the top offenses in the league under triano and most coaches like coach k to popovich have vouched for triano. his schemes are respected around the league which is why he was hired to work for TEAM USA despite being canadian. what does that say? who vouches for sam mitchell besides kenny smith who nobody in the basketball world gives a flying fu*k about?

unfortunately, triano was handed a joke of a team by colangelo during his first real season and they lost bosh at the end of the season. he admittingly sucked at in game rotations and had too much of a temper during games. great a.ssistant..sh*tty head coach. it happens.

but does that take away the fact that sam mitchell sucked a.ss? does it take away the fact that bosh and jalen rose openly admitted that they were never prepared for games because sam mitchell never properly prepared them? does it take away from the fact that vince carter, who the biggest pus*y the league has ever seen, stood up to him because he had enough of the horse sh*t he talks? does it take away the fact that tj ford had run ins with him? that bargnani the fu*ken loser that has no desire to even get better even hated him for hindering his development? let that simmer in your brain for a second.


oh whoopty fu*ken do...he told people about david lee. so isiah thomas deserves a gm job on the strength of drafting lee too, right? the fu*k out of here..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #35
Dray 845 heat pts845 space
avatar space
SMELLING CASUALS
space
$42,793 | POWERFUL
I didn't read any of that because like YOU EVEN SAID said you backed him

I have actually had a full conversation with triano aswell so stay in ya lane Im keeping it 100.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #36
Rubix  space
avatar space
NY cosigned
space
$8,117 | POWERFUL
Dray said:
I didn't read any of that because like YOU EVEN SAID said you backed him

I have actually had a full conversation with triano aswell so stay in ya lane Im keeping it 100.
you didn't read any of that because you're still in remedial english. n*gga you can only compose 5 word sentences and then you throw a random .gif or smiley in there. am i supposed to give a fu*k about a meeting triano had with some inner city dummy with aspergers?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #37
Dray 845 heat pts845 space
avatar space
SMELLING CASUALS
space
$42,793 | POWERFUL
Actually he was writing notes when I spoke to him
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #38
Dray 845 heat pts845 space
avatar space
SMELLING CASUALS
space
$42,793 | POWERFUL
Rubix acts like he has the right to who should be/not be in the NBA

fu*king square you hold NO WEIGHT write all the paragraphs you want your word is meaningless to me


[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #39
Rubix  space
avatar space
NY cosigned
space
$8,117 | POWERFUL
Dray said:
Rubix acts like he has the right to who should be/not be in the NBA

fu*king square you hold NO WEIGHT write all the paragraphs you want your word is meaningless to me


[pic - click to view]

this dummy makes a thread demanding a person be reinstated in the NBA and says i'm the one that acts like i have a right to say who should or shouldnt be in the NBA?

boy you're all types of stupid.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #40
Dray 845 heat pts845 space
avatar space
SMELLING CASUALS
space
$42,793 | POWERFUL
Rubix said:
this dummy makes a thread demanding a person be reinstated in the NBA and says i'm the one that acts like i have a right to say who should or shouldnt be in the NBA?

boy you're all types of stupid.
but you act like your word is holy water

like if anyone has a different opinion then you..rubix be in bi*ch mode writing paragraphs like
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Stuck in a Basement for 10 Years: What Do You Pick?
286 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Possible Red Dead Redemption 2 Details
67 comments
@games
most viewed right now
7 viewing
NBA D'angelo Russell VS Swaggy P - winner wears #0 jersey for the lakers
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside The 25 Best Sneakers of 2015 Thus Far.
73 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside David Banner: What's Going On In Hip-Hop Today Is Embarrassing
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside Most unintentionally hilarious scene in a movie ever
121 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Reebok Classic Fans?
19 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Video inside McConaughey keeps it all the way 100, talks about almost getting jumped..
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Jul 5 - 30 people shot in 8 hours in Chicago
200 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time