Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says Shane Mosley Warned Him He Should Have Manny Pacquiao Tested

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
90 viewing
 Image inside Choose 1, 2 or 3
55 comments
most viewed right now
59 viewing
Video inside Apr 27 - Mom catches son roiting in Baltimore and beats his ass live on..
116 comments

top in section
17 viewing
Video inside Vegeta gets his shine turns Super Sayan God
top in movies
top in section
37 viewing
 BOX Floyd Mayweather "Son of a bi-ch"
top in sports

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says Shane Mosley Warned Him He Should Have Manny Pacquiao Tested
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #1
7460 pageviews
104 comments

ajeana 1112 heat pts1112 space
nothing matters
space
$6,141 | POWERFUL
Floyd Mayweather Jr. may be getting ready to face Victor Ortiz in September, but Manny Pacquiao's name continues to be brought up.

Once again, the subject of performance enhancing drugs were a topic during a recent press conference. While Mayweather isn't accusing Pacquiao of using PEDs, he did say that Sugar Shane Mosley advised him that he should make the Filipino f!ghter take a steroid test.

Pacquiao easily won a 12 round decision over Mosely when the two fought in May. Right after the match Mosely said he had never been hit harder in 54 professional f!ghts. He later hinted later via twitter that he believed a story that had come to light, regarding a former Pacquiao sparring partner, who claimed he used to inject Pac Man with steroids.

Shane Mosely said 'if I were you I'd make him take the test,' Floyd told f!ghtHub. "Basically saying before he went into that f!ght, he should have made him take the test."

It is fair to point out that Mosely himself was involved in a steroid scandal of his own. In 2003 he was linked to Balco Labs. The company that manufactured tetrahydrogestrinone ("the Clear"), a then-undetectable, performance-enhancing steroid.

Mosely has denied knowingly taking steroids.

3 peeps gave props to ajeana Michael 1987 (07-04-2011) , Proimos (07-03-2011) , hot topic  (07-03-2011)

104 comments for "Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says Shane Mosley Warned Him He Should Have Manny Pacquiao Tested"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
StuNNa 173 heat pts173 space
Just me n my kitty
space
$40,257 | POWERFUL
1st page
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #3
ptwist 24 heat pts24 space
Chip Not Checkers
space
$11,381 | POWERFUL
Shanes a.ss needs to sit down and fu*k that hot broad of his.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #4
davon4204 6 heat pts space
space
$12,424 | POWERFUL
fu*k Shane he just mad because his old a.ss got handed to him by Manny. There's hate everywhere i swear. And@ Shane for trying to say Manny is on PED's because he hit's hard as hell.

Must mean the other boxers he fought besides Vernon Forest was soft.

Last edited by davon4204; 07-02-2011 at 11:26 PM..
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #5
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts space
Hands
space
$4,619 | 7023464
mayweather >>>>
Unread 4 years agoclass of '12 - away - #6
DoMieD 3 heat pts space
Tha God
space
$44,356 | POWERFUL
Mayweather is so scared of Pac. Its so damn obvious. He cant stop talkin about him.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #7
NOCCOWT 8 heat pts space
ONE OF DA ILLIEST CATZ
space
$4,981 | 20835394
Pac man is on steroids and floyd would beat him either way but shouldn't have to beat pac man on dat sh*t
Unread 4 years agoclass of '12 - away - #8
DoMieD 3 heat pts space
Tha God
space
$44,356 | POWERFUL
NOCCOWT said:
Pac man is on steroids and floyd would beat him either way but shouldn't have to beat pac man on dat sh*t
Ignorant.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #9
beast mode 16 heat pts16 space
FINALS MVP!!!
space
$11,429 | POWERFUL
DoMieD said:
Mayweather is so scared of Pac. Its so damn obvious. He cant stop talkin about him.
yeah because a trait of being scared of somebody is talking about them right??? idiot
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #10
CentsCuZ 18 heat pts18 space
ATL's Hometown Hero
space
$10,634 | POWERFUL
DoMieD said:
At first he was scared cause he was ignoring him/not talking about him while everyone was yelling his name out. Now, he's scared cause he's talking about him.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #11
UrbanEnterprise 22 heat pts22 space
Urban Warfare
space
$8,439 | POWERFUL
beast mode said:
yeah because a trait of being scared of somebody is talking about them right??? idiot
exactly what i was thinkin, like damn i'm scared of a n*gga but still gonna talk sh*t to him, somebody slap that dumb n*gga
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #12
P Griff 32 heat pts32 space
Vile
space
$7,425 | POWERFUL
beast mode said:
no a trait of being scared is ducking someone, which is wat this pansy been doin for a good minute now...i mean regardless of whether manny is on them roids (which their isnt any proof of), shouldnt floyd be confident that he could win anyway? i mean if he is the better f!ghter (which he isnt), it shouldnt matter right?

this dude has had many a chance to f!ght pacman but instead of f!ghtin someone who can damn well beat him, he settles for less..fag boy floyd
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #13
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33 space
D*ck Sucking Lions Gif
space
$26,690 | POWERFUL
DoMieD said:

explain this one to me pleas?...i'm not trying to stir the pot i just don't see the logic
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #14
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33 space
D*ck Sucking Lions Gif
space
$26,690 | POWERFUL
pactards will swarm this thread by the way
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #15
rek0nize 52 heat pts52 space
space
$8,420 | POWERFUL
Mosley dont give a flyin fu*k. Dude was just trying to score some big paydays before his career is over.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #16
STILL.DETOX|m 693 heat pts693 space
-BOXDEN BOXING GOD-
space
$11,594 | POWERFUL
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #17
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts space
space
$2,621 | 9011835
Not another one of these topics....
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #18
nastynoble 5 heat pts space
Babylon Bandit
space
$1,584 | 7945351
P Griff said:
no a trait of being scared is ducking someone, which is wat this pansy been doin for a good minute now...i mean regardless of whether manny is on them roids (which their isnt any proof of), shouldnt floyd be confident that he could win anyway? i mean if he is the better f!ghter (which he isnt), it shouldnt matter right?

this dude has had many a chance to f!ght pacman but instead of f!ghtin someone who can damn well beat him, he settles for less..fag boy floyd
change of story bro? lmao.

youre stupid. you dont know how to construct an argument. and basically d!ckriding to the point that you should check your v*gina because you might be pregnant with little filipino kids.

i cant hardly believe the fact that you said that it would be ok for floyd to f!ght manny on steroids.= sign of a stan= letting your favorite "whatever" get away with something you know wouldnt fly if it was someone else whom you didnt like.

lastly, the fact that you wrote the word "PANSY" just shows with out a doubt your level of f*ggotry.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #19
stogz 9 heat pts space
space
$29,497 | POWERFUL
Shane will talk to anyone that will listen.... i dunno why dude be acting so lonely when he has that fine a.ss bi*ch. Smh.... she must be dumb as fuk or maybe he knows she don't love him. Maybe every time he tries to talk to her, she curses him out in spanglish.

I'll tell you who needed to be tested though. Shane Mosley needed to be tested for sleeping pills. Dude napped through 3 straight f!ghts.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #20
dre03  space
space
$8,391 | POWERFUL

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside tori hughes
131 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Article inside Lil Wayne Tour Bus Shot Up in Atlanta
448 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
BOX Floyd gloves for Pacquiao fight.
153 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Article inside Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Just Stole From Battlefield, Titanfall, and ..
49 comments
@games
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Apr 26 - Stanford Scientists Observe Man Travel Out of His Body and Into Space
175 comments
@news
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside Apr 26 - Culture shock for Amazon Chief's Son Who Left Rainforest for N..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Image inside Bbbbut that #EFFEN VODKA ain't moving units
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
3 viewing
NBA James Harden shows up to game in skirt and leggings (pics)
101 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Image inside Tiffany Cappotelli [Massive T1tties on this one!]
176 comments
@eyecandy

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time