b o x d e n     |     hiphop     sports     wild'ish     games     movies     news     eyecandy     tech     gear     rides  
trending now     hot topics today     all sections     videos     pics     tracks     headlines  

Fire Lloyd Carr.......

Fire Lloyd Carr.......
topic by JBeezy - 10-08-2005, 04:09 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

www.firelloydcarr.us

4-9: Michigan's combined record against Ohio State, Notre Dame, Iowa and in bowl games going back to 2002. (Detroit Free Press, Sept 12, 2005)
5-5: Bowl Record
3-4: Record against Notre Dame
0-2: Record against Big 12 including Bowl Games
1-2: Record in Rose Bowl
5-5: Record against Ohio State
3-4: Record against Pac 10

Latest Sports Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

15 comments for "Fire Lloyd Carr......."

10-08-2005, 04:15 PMaway - #2
P DRILLA 79 heat pts79

d 
space
$8,368 | POWERFUL
hey i'm all for a change at u of m, but it wasn't lloyd carr that missed those field goals today...but what do i know, i'm an admitted card carrying michigan hater.
 10-08-2005, 04:31 PMaway - #3
Statikapone 

d 
space
$663 | 2021
hahahhahaahahha, i hate michigan .... Minnesota & Michigan are about equal this year. great game, and really, the better team won i believe.
 10-08-2005, 04:33 PMaway - #4
ejp305 

d 
space
$2,530 | 570415
fire him and how about this one replace him with butch davis ??

when was the last time univ of indiana is doing better in football then univ of mich ???
 10-08-2005, 04:43 PMaway - #5
JBeezy 1 heat pts

d 
space
$13,536 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by P DRILLA
hey i'm all for a change at u of m, but it wasn't lloyd carr that missed those field goals today...but what do i know, i'm an admitted card carrying michigan hater.
I'm not just sayin fire him because of today.....fire him because of the reason listed in my first post. Fire him for having national championship talent year in and year out and doing what with it besides losing games they shoudln't.......
 10-08-2005, 06:29 PMaway - #6
Aesop730 8 heat pts

d 
space
$14,158 | POWERFUL
yea if ur gonna fire him fire him because of his lack of .. butch davis aint a big ten guy , but michigan is gonna win the ship next year i have no doubt .
 10-08-2005, 06:33 PMaway - #7
jordanshoes 

d 
space
$5,533 | POWERFUL
Michigan is always the most overrated team in college football. Chad Henne is horrible
 10-08-2005, 06:33 PMaway - #8
jordanshoes 

d 
space
$5,533 | POWERFUL
Basically only good players on the team are Hart and Avant
 10-08-2005, 06:42 PMaway - #9
Blade315 

d 
space
$437 | 617727
Originally Posted by JBeezy
I'm not just sayin fire him because of today.....fire him because of the reason listed in my first post. Fire him for having national championship talent year in and year out and doing what with it besides losing games they shoudln't.......
Man I've stood up for Lloyd all the times people were sayin fire him in the past but I switched over to the other side last year in the Notre Dame game...Lloyd has top 5 talent every year and every year he's a big reason they lose 1 or 2 games they shouldn't, I can deal with them losing to Ohio State and even Texas but teams they are clearly better than (Minnesota, Iowa a couple years ago, Notre Dame) I can't. This man has our 2 best defensive players (Gabe Watson and Pierre Woods) sitting on the bench because of his ego...I'm just thru with him but in reality he won't be fired, he's gonna have to resign
 10-08-2005, 08:40 PMaway - #10
The_Legend23 2 heat pts

d 
space
$3,340 | 6525830
Time for a change cuz he is way to passive when it comes to puttin teams away. he always goes conservative and we are gonna get routed by penn state and ohio state
 10-08-2005, 08:46 PMaway - #11
JBeezy 1 heat pts

d 
space
$13,536 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Blade315
Man I've stood up for Lloyd all the times people were sayin fire him in the past but I switched over to the other side last year in the Notre Dame game...Lloyd has top 5 talent every year and every year he's a big reason they lose 1 or 2 games they shouldn't, I can deal with them losing to Ohio State and even Texas but teams they are clearly better than (Minnesota, Iowa a couple years ago, Notre Dame) I can't. This man has our 2 best defensive players (Gabe Watson and Pierre Woods) sitting on the bench because of his ego...I'm just thru with him but in reality he won't be fired, he's gonna have to resign
Same with me....I always defended him but enough is enough. Although Gabe Watson is starting now, Pierre Woods should be too. They need to move Alan Branch down inside to replace Pat Massey(No words describe how bad he sucks, and he's the captain which is a shame) and put Pierre at DE.

They need to fire everyone on that coaching staff except Fred Jackson(The RB Coach). The play calling is always horrible.....always conservative and rarely works anymore. It's time for Lloyd to move on........
 10-08-2005, 09:57 PMaway - #12
SLAYAR 

d 
space
$6,323 | 5806965
pat massey was in my english class and he's a fu#king f####t

we suck
 10-08-2005, 10:00 PMaway - #13
Aesop730 8 heat pts

d 
space
$14,158 | POWERFUL
if carr dont beat the buckeyes , they need to release him, but who do u get ? i think they may let terry malone go tho at the end of the season , bring in another oc . cause i dotn see them firing carr.
 10-08-2005, 10:18 PMaway - #14
JBeezy 1 heat pts

d 
space
$13,536 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SLAYAR
pat massey was in my english class and he's a fu#king f####t

we suck

He seems like the dumbass who sits in the back and TRIES to be funny......and if you see him again tell him he sucks and it's a shame the team voted him as a captain.
 10-09-2005, 02:44 AMaway - #15
SLAYAR 

d 
space
$6,323 | 5806965
i had him in this poetry class in fall '03, dude rarely showed up & when he did the prof acted all excited to see him, would always smile and wink at him, prof was like a 60 yr old white dude wit glasses & a toupee-lookin hairdoo, one time...

...one time when he was actually there we were dissecting the elements of this really deep poem n sh#t and then pat massey raised his hand and said

"i like how it rhymes"...

n the whole class went like silent cuz it was just so god awfully stupid to say, then the prof was suddenly like 'yes, wow, how deep it is to make an observation so keen.... he has a great point there class...' (just to cover up for that sucka)

he actually prolly showed up for 2/3rds of the classes but still fu#k that chump

Last edited by SLAYAR; 10-09-2005 at 02:45 AM..
 10-09-2005, 03:04 AMaway - #16
JBeezy 1 heat pts

d 
space
$13,536 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SLAYAR
i had him in this poetry class in fall '03, dude rarely showed up & when he did the prof acted all excited to see him, would always smile and wink at him, prof was like a 60 yr old white dude wit glasses & a toupee-lookin hairdoo, one time...

...one time when he was actually there we were dissecting the elements of this really deep poem n sh#t and then pat massey raised his hand and said

"i like how it rhymes"...

n the whole class went like silent cuz it was just so god awfully stupid to say, then the prof was suddenly like 'yes, wow, how deep it is to make an observation so keen.... he has a great point there class...' (just to cover up for that sucka)

he actually prolly showed up for 2/3rds of the classes but still fu#k that chump

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Smash Or Pass?: Lauren
56 comments
Image inside  Xbox store digital sales this weekend
52 comments
BOX FLOYD ADMITs IT " IM A RICH COWARD "
53 comments
  Hiphopdx's Review Of Rick Ross's "hood Billionare...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 79 comments - by 1LynguisticMind
 Image(s) inside Dam Bx , Tay600 Really Mad At Me!
New reply 38 minutes ago - 141 comments - by SlimDunkin
  Chief Keef "mansion Musik" (artwork +trackli...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 79 comments - by Aztronautz
 Image(s) inside :minimestopit:
New reply 39 minutes ago - 208 comments - by Ari Gold
 Video inside Nov 26 - Cleveland Police Officer Shot Tamir Rice Imme...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 97 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
  How Is Dej Loaf Famous? (might Be The Worst Performanc...
New reply 47 minutes ago - 187 comments - by 1LynguisticMind
 Image(s) inside Adolf Bieber Crippin'?
New reply 29 minutes ago - 82 comments - by Carlton Black
 NBA Rose Basically Admits He Sat Out Just Because He Was T...
New reply 1 hour ago - 91 comments - by MikeJones212

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,864 fans of BX | none new today 4,816 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.