This is BX @ Boxden.com


Fan honors Mark Sanchez's memorable play with new jersey (pic)


 Fan honors Mark Sanchez's memorable play with new jersey (pic)
Arrow topic by Cheeze - 12-02-2012, 08:31 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter








But I thought Rex and Sanchez were gonna make it to '13 > Fan honors Mark Sanchez's memorable play with new jersey (pic) - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!


Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

25 comments for "Fan honors Mark Sanchez's memorable play with new jersey (pic)"


 12-02-2012, 08:33 PMaway - #2
iThink 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$13,927 | POWERFUL
nooooooooooooooo

first page

he spent money on that

how convenient is the jersey number too




for 6
 12-02-2012, 08:39 PMaway - #3
Cheeze 453 heat pts453

  d 
space
$28,768 | POWERFUL
I can't imagine what's gonna happen when they draft Barkley from USC too
 12-02-2012, 08:43 PMaway - #4
USC 70 heat pts70

  d 
space
$14,629 | POWERFUL


I can't imagine a Hurricane quarterback being signed as a undrafted free agent
 12-02-2012, 08:46 PMaway - #5
Cheeze 453 heat pts453

  d 
space
$28,768 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by USC


I can't imagine a Hurricane quarterback being signed as a undrafted free agent
It's like you pop up in every USC-related thread to defend their inability to live up to their draft status. And coincidentally all you can do is take shots at other teams cause you caught feelings. You act like this is the first bust from USC
 12-02-2012, 08:55 PMaway - #6
USC 70 heat pts70

  d 
space
$14,629 | POWERFUL
Every USC thread im in you're in coincidence? Dont get mad cause you one of them dudes who like to dish it but cant take it. Beating this horse to [rip], stop it. If you paid attention like you think you do. I've said dude was never that great. Mark Sanchez>any hurricane Qb the past 10 years
 12-02-2012, 09:00 PMaway - #7
Cheeze 453 heat pts453

  d 
space
$28,768 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by USC
Every USC thread im in your in coincidence? Dont get mad cause you one of them dudes who like to dish it but cant take it.
You're in every thread coming at me like I care that you're talking about Miami players

You do it just cause everyone on here !!s on USC players and you get hurt deep down and catch feelings; hence, why you're in every thread defending them.

I don't care if someone disses Miami players. I !! on them too. I don't blindly defend them like you do USC players.

Originally Posted by USC
Beating this horse to [rip], stop it. If you paid attention like you think you do. I've said dude was never that great. Mark Sanchez>any hurricane Qb the past 10 years
Mark Sanchez isn't even better than Blaine Gabbert at this point

If Miami QBs are so bad then what kind of accomplishemnt is that? What a dumbass point to make

Ain't nobody mad but you
 12-02-2012, 09:09 PMaway - #8
That Guy Fly 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$40,201 | POWERFUL
Sanchez won though because this clown spent his money on the jersey. This guy is focused on clowning Sanchez's life not the other way around
 12-02-2012, 09:11 PMaway - #9
TattooedMPsz 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$14,043 | POWERFUL
he lost hes !!ing garbage stfu clown captain save a sanchez a$s nicca
 12-02-2012, 09:17 PMaway - #10
USC 70 heat pts70

  d 
space
$14,629 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cheeze
You're in every thread coming at me like I care that you're talking about Miami players

You do it just cause everyone on here !!s on USC players and you get hurt deep down and catch feelings; hence, why you're in every thread defending them.

I don't care if someone disses Miami players. I !! on them too. I don't blindly defend them like you do USC players
.
This entire portion of your post is fabricated. Fuk is u talmbout







Originally Posted by Cheeze

Mark Sanchez isn't even better than Blaine Gabbert at this point

If Miami QBs are so bad then what kind of accomplishemnt is that? What a dumbass point to make

Ain't nobody mad but you

Accomplishment You're right, its really not. I just like !!ting on yours cause it makes me feel better about mine. I like to remind myself just how bad it could get it
 12-02-2012, 09:29 PMaway - #11
USC 70 heat pts70

  d 
space
$14,629 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TattooedMPsz
he lost hes !!ing garbage stfu clown captain save a sanchez a$s nicca
You talkin to me? You sound like you got some pinned up anger you weirdo a$s nicca. Asking niccas for pics of rally towels. Suck my dik you Florida hoe and make sure you
 12-02-2012, 09:30 PMonline - #12
smokinthe420 

  d 
space
$6,313 | 12525855
First
 12-02-2012, 09:37 PMaway - #13
peeyump 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$18,387 | POWERFUL
sanchez sucks but fat people have no room to clown on anyone
 12-02-2012, 10:48 PMaway - #14
Cheeze 453 heat pts453

  d 
space
$28,768 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by USC
This entire portion of your post is fabricated. Fuk is u talmbout

here's the receipts






lemme bump it with the butt fumble


 12-03-2012, 01:34 PMaway - #15
Cheeze 453 heat pts453

  d 
space
$28,768 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cheeze
here's the receipts






lemme bump it with the butt fumble


.........
 12-03-2012, 01:38 PMonline - #16
Brooklyn Lost 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,090 | POWERFUL
damnit Mark
 12-03-2012, 01:40 PMaway - #17
EGO 46 heat pts46

  d 
space
$28,199 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fly 2ndComing
Sanchez won though because this clown spent his money on the jersey. This guy is focused on clowning Sanchez's life not the other way around
you know you can get jerseys customized? It's not exactly Sanchez's jersey. He likely went to one of those custom jerseys site, plugged in what he wanted for name and number, and ordered it. None of that goes to Sanchez
 12-03-2012, 04:25 PMaway - #18
dlettern 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,285 | POWERFUL
You know them fat White Jet fans were itching to clown the Mexican. The Jets is my team, but we need a QB bad
 12-03-2012, 04:40 PMaway - #19
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,864 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cheeze
here's the receipts






lemme bump it with the butt fumble


Cheeze you k!llin' him
 12-03-2012, 04:46 PMaway - #20
- JaEdEe24 - 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$2,220 | POWERFUL
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actual Iggy Azalea
112 comments
Image inside  Thick Vietnamese chick named Kandy...
60 comments
Image inside  Dave Chappelle Reveals Shockingly Buff New Look
66 comments
 NBA Nba-who Is The Most Overrated All Time Great?
New reply 4 minutes ago - 256 comments - by JordanWest86
 Video inside Video Of Bleached Up Dancehall Dj Vybz Kartel’s Allege...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 51 comments - by ajeana
 Video inside Rita Ora At The Breakfast Club: Jayz, Rihanna Clone, R...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 107 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Image(s) inside This Girls Dad Came Out Of Nowhere (gif)
New reply 42 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Aleandroid
  Worst Movie Endings
New reply 10 minutes ago - 90 comments - by tre0624
  If They Rebooted "white Men Can't Jump"
New reply 45 minutes ago - 73 comments - by -ThE~DoN~LoN-
 Video inside Dr. Dre Or Pharrell??
New reply 10 minutes ago - 94 comments - by AngOmusic93
 NBA Tim Donaghy: Nba Has Told Refs To Give Nets Calls Over...
New reply 45 minutes ago - 70 comments - by ogballer32

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,649 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.