Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Every team will have a primetime game in 2012...NFL network to air 13 thursday night games in 2012

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
48 viewing
 Video inside Michael "No N****s" Jordan Dancing To Nicki Minaj's..
1 comments
most viewed right now
32 viewing
Epic boss la reid is receiving death threats for not baili..
86 comments

top in section
29 viewing
Audio inside Nicki Minaj on Why Tyga Isn't on Final Version of Truf..
top in hiphop
top in section
31 viewing
 NBA Durant takes a shot at Scott Brooks and Westbrook
top in sports

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Every team will have a primetime game in 2012...NFL network to air 13 thursday night games in 2012
 02-03-2012, 01:44 PMaway - #21
Killamike79 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$20,356 | POWERFUL
I don't understand why people kept saying MNF sucked, SNF sucked, etc. You never know how each game is going to play out. Just because two good teams play each other doesn't necessarily mean its going to be a good game or vice versa. For some of you who claim to be hardcore fans of NFL football, really just come off as being causal fans to be honest with your comments.

Last edited by Killamike79; 02-03-2012 at 01:46 PM..
 02-03-2012, 01:44 PMaway - #22
lakersboy03 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$7,643 | POWERFUL
fu*king up my fantasy football...I always hate how that sh*t locks on Thursday night
 02-03-2012, 01:45 PMaway - #23
Eagles All Day 51 heat pts51 space
avatar
space
$22,894 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dtown1759
sounds like the voice of experience


Well played though.

 02-03-2012, 02:09 PMaway - #24
Eagles All Day 51 heat pts51 space
avatar
space
$22,894 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Killamike79
I don't understand why people kept saying MNF sucked, SNF sucked, etc. You never know how each game is going to play out. Just because two good teams play each other doesn't necessarily mean its going to be a good game or vice versa. For some of you who claim to be hardcore fans of NFL football, really just come off as being causal fans to be honest with your comments.


People complaining about this sh*t are hilarious...its gives you an opportunity to watch more games...on sunday we all busy watching our own teams that we don't give a fu*k about whats going on in other games when there is like 6 games at that same 1 pm timeslot...
 02-03-2012, 02:23 PMaway - #25
SeaJaiye 75 heat pts75 space
avatar
space
$16,992 | POWERFUL
sunday monday thursday one more game this sunday then we gotta resort to fkin nba
 02-03-2012, 02:31 PMaway - #26
justinjones 253 heat pts253 space
avatar
space
$43,819 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Killamike79
I don't understand why people kept saying MNF sucked, SNF sucked, etc. You never know how each game is going to play out. Just because two good teams play each other doesn't necessarily mean its going to be a good game or vice versa. For some of you who claim to be hardcore fans of NFL football, really just come off as being causal fans to be honest with your comments.
not necessarily. i enjoy football but seriously some of the marque games would be the fans of the team, me and like 3 other people because the game be so bad. i can't get the thursday night games so im sh!t out of luck but just because its more football doesn't mean its going to be good

who the hell idea was it to have the jaguars/ravens on mnf
 02-03-2012, 02:41 PMonline - #27
killadre 177 heat pts177 space
avatar
space
$11,369 | POWERFUL
seems some1 stopped taking the bait....
 02-03-2012, 02:59 PMaway - #28
Killamike79 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$20,356 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by justinjones
not necessarily. i enjoy football but seriously some of the marque games would be the fans of the team, me and like 3 other people because the game be so bad. i can't get the thursday night games so im sh!t out of luck but just because its more football doesn't mean its going to be good

who the hell idea was it to have the jaguars/ravens on mnf
The difference is with me, is that I don't go in thinking a game is going to be sh*t just by looking at the match up. If ends up like that, then so be it. But I let it play out first. I promise you once the schedule comes out, its going to be people bi*ching and moaning about match ups on MNF or whatever and the games hasn't even been played yet.
 02-03-2012, 03:14 PMaway - #29
Got Cheeve? 111 heat pts111 space
avatar
space
$41,000 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Killamike79
The difference is with me, is that I don't go in thinking a game is going to be sh*t just by looking at the match up. If ends up like that, then so be it. But I let it play out first. I promise you once the schedule comes out, its going to be people bi*ching and moaning about match ups on MNF or whatever and the games hasn't even been played yet.
Had to save face cuz the Jaguars punked ya'll in front of the world.
 02-03-2012, 03:27 PMaway - #30
Killamike79 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$20,356 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Got Cheeve?
Had to save face cuz the Jaguars punked ya'll in front of the world.
That's funny because i don't remember seeing them in playoffs....
 02-03-2012, 03:29 PMaway - #31
jack_napier  space
avatar
space
$3,462 | 7666438
Originally Posted by lakersboy03
fu*king up my fantasy football...I always hate how that sh*t locks on Thursday night
 02-03-2012, 03:47 PMaway - #32
ghettofied 86 heat pts86 space
avatar
space
$10,207 | POWERFUL
They need to worry about that horrible a.ss Monday Night schedule more then putting games on a Network half the homes in America don't have.
 02-03-2012, 04:00 PMaway - #33
G Code 42 heat pts42 space
avatar
space
$5,719 | POWERFUL
better not get no kc san diego or st louis v seattle games like this last year
 02-03-2012, 04:39 PMaway - #34
Scoop24 15 heat pts15 space
avatar
space
$5,712 | POWERFUL
n*gga just got fios 3 months ago.. that NFL Network on deck fu*k Optimum
 02-03-2012, 04:47 PMaway - #35
Tecnique 21 heat pts21 space
avatar
space
$10,516 | POWERFUL
I already feel pretty much guaranteed that Denver @ Carolina will be a monday night or sunday night game.
 02-03-2012, 04:56 PMaway - #36
capone3pbs 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$11,099 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by G Code
better not get no kc san diego or st louis v seattle games like this last year
The chiefs chargers game went into overtime and was competitive the whole game... and was better than alot of the other mnf games last year



Plus it was great seeing Rivers choke on halloween night in person
 02-03-2012, 04:57 PMaway - #37
HotBYoungTurk 11 heat pts11 space
avatar
space
$9,704 | POWERFUL
is Thursday considered primetime?
 02-03-2012, 05:00 PMaway - #38
capone3pbs 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$11,099 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by HotBYoungTurk
is Thursday considered primetime?
Yea cause it's the only game on... no competition wit other games...
 02-03-2012, 07:17 PMaway - #39
Got Cheeve? 111 heat pts111 space
avatar
space
$41,000 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Killamike79
That's funny because i don't remember seeing them in playoffs....
Exactly. Your squad got punked on national TV against a 5 win team Jacksonville's defense looked like the 2000 Ravens in that game dog
 02-03-2012, 09:15 PMaway - #40
J.BEEZY 7 heat pts space
avatar
space
$5,768 | 13372643
i thought every team always got a primetime game except for the lions cuz they have thanksgiving

more thursday games are cool with me
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
25 viewing
Image inside Joanna Marie  
22 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside 3am When the Party is Over  
20 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Video inside Juvenile at The Breakfast Club: Ca$h Money, Financi..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Mar 5 - Over a Billion People Are Listening to Mus..
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside Game Theory: Toad's DEADLY Secret (Super Mario Bros.)
23 comments
@games
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Article inside This is the Article Dame Referred to when he spok..
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Zoe Kravitz she looking ready on jimmy fallon
95 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside My Hospital Suite Is 5B. Iím in the Burn Unit Beca..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Article inside Joe Montana Football 16 will be a Xbox One/PC Exc..
143 comments
@games


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time.