This is BX @ Boxden.com

Dwyane Wade's Ex-Wife Alleges The NBA Star Abused Her While Pregnant [9.15.2012]

Dwyane Wade's Ex-Wife Alleges The NBA Star Abused Her While Pregnant [9.15.2012]
33 topic by SHADOW - 09-15-2012, 02:53 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

Dwyane Wade may be coming off of the heels of winning an NBA championship, but his ex-wife Siohvaughn Wade is alleging that the man who she began dating at 15 years old abused her while she was pregnant with their child.

Siohvaughn recently spoke on "Real Talk With Kietta" in her hometown of Chicago, Ill., where she spoke about offering her ex-husband a place to escape his abusive past at 16 years old.

However, after she suspected that he was not being faithful to her, Siohvaghn alleged that Wade turned violent.

"I was pregnant with Zion. Shortly before being hospitalized I was in Florida and I woke up in the middle of the night because I was sick, obviously with the pregnancy," Siohvaughn said in the in-depth interview. "I noticed that Mr. Wade wasn't in the house. I was calling him and calling him because it was probably like, two or three o' clock in the morning and we went to bed together which means he must have gotten up out of the bed and just left in the middle of the night without telling me."

The former wife of the NBA star said that after looking for him and calling his phone, Wade returned to their home.

"He finally got back several hours later, it was well into the next day and I was very upset. I was asking where was he and why he [would] just leave without saying anything," she said.

"His response was at first to be verbally abusive. He was cursing, he was calling me names, he was telling me to shut the 'f' up.[...]"

However, the former Mrs. Wade said things took a violent turn shortly after.

"He picked me up and held me over his head literally in mid-air and threw me down in our bathroom > Dwyane Wade's Ex-Wife Alleges The NBA Star Abused Her While Pregnant [9.15.2012] - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!. We had an ottoman in the bathroom and he slammed me down so hard that when my back hit the ottoman it broke into four pieces and my back and head hit the concrete, the marble floor, excuse me, in the bathroom," the woman alleged.

"After that I got up and immediately went -- there's a cordless phone in the bathroom, I immediately went to that phone and I was crying, I was hysterical, I went to go call the police. At that point more hell broke lose because I suppose he was in fear of being exposed because I certainly was going to call the police."

Instead, Wade allegedly broke the telephone, according to Siohvaughn's account of the story.

"I picked up the cordless phone, he snatched it out of my hand and he threw the cordless phone against my body so hard that the phone literally broke into pieces," she said.

Despite, Siohvaughn's story, Wade won full custody of their two children in 2011 > Dwyane Wade's Ex-Wife Alleges The NBA Star Abused Her While Pregnant [9.15.2012] - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!. In a piece that he wrote for BusinessWeek recently, he said that he didn't believe in speaking negatively about his ex-wife in court.

"I went in hoping the judge would see what was best for the kids. I didn't go in there knockin' their mother and saying, She's a terrible mother," he said. "I just said, At this time I believe that what's best for our kids is for them to be living under my roof."

The basketball said more than all of the drama, his two sons are the most important thing to him.

"The rest of it came in what she threw at me. I stuck to my principles of what I believe is the most important," Wade said in the BusinessWeek report. "And it was those two kids. My divorce went on for about four years, and my custody battle went on for three. Something dramatic needs to happen for some guys to say, 'I need to stop this.' My divorce was that moment for me."

Dwyane Wade's Ex-Wife Alleges NBA Star Abused Her While Pregnant

Latest Sports Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

79 comments for "Dwyane Wade's Ex-Wife Alleges The NBA Star Abused Her While Pregnant [9.15.2012]"

09-15-2012, 02:56 PMaway - #2
quan3106 46 heat pts46

d 
space
$4,486 | POWERFUL

#### is a proven liar...how pathetic do u have to be as a female to lose custody of ya kids...
 09-15-2012, 02:58 PMaway - #3
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$40,686 | POWERFUL
ni##a was wildn
 09-15-2012, 02:58 PMonline - #4
chctynig2804 2 heat pts

d 
space
$13,557 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by quan3106

#### is a proven liar...how pathetic do u have to be as a female to lose custody of ya kids...
same thing i was gonna say. its already well known you cant believe anything that she says. she salty cuz he took everything with him, including the kids
 09-15-2012, 03:05 PMaway - #5
TattooedMPsz 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$15,507 | POWERFUL
wade is bruce banner the ni##a version
 09-15-2012, 03:07 PMaway - #6
Hold That 91 heat pts91

d 
space
$28,226 | POWERFUL
Joshdogg come in here too defend your guy, after ####ting on Rose for cheating on an SAT, while your favorite player was cheating on his wife and body slamming this #### in a bathroom while she was pregnant with his child..
 09-15-2012, 03:10 PMaway - #7
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106

d 
space
$22,593 | POWERFUL
Wouldnt surprise me he acts like a little kid with his temper at his job why not at home

####in ####
 09-15-2012, 03:10 PMaway - #8

d 
space
$15,507 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by #TheReturn
Joshdogg come in here too defend your guy, after ####ting on Rose for cheating on an SAT, while your favorite player was cheating on his wife and body slamming this #### in a bathroom while she was pregnant with his child..
yea but he got full custody of his two sons stop hating #### go suck roses di#k homo
 09-15-2012, 03:11 PMaway - #9
Hold That 91 heat pts91

d 
space
$28,226 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TattooedMPsz
yea but he got full custody of his two sons stop hating #### go suck roses di#k homo
Since he has custody of his kids that means it's alright to beat on women and cheat on your wife right? That's your logic?

These same ni##as #### on a player for being humble and saying all the right things, then we got a player who beat on his wife, cheats, ####s on kids on twitter who are his fans, yet this is the ni##a yall root for.. The world is backwards.

Last edited by Hold That; 09-15-2012 at 03:13 PM..
 09-15-2012, 03:12 PMaway - #10
Cheeze 483 heat pts483

d 
space
$30,532 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by quan3106

Originally Posted by chctynig2804
same thing i was gonna say. its already well known you cant believe anything that she says. she salty cuz he took everything with him, including the kids
These
 09-15-2012, 03:12 PMaway - #11

d 
space
$22,593 | POWERFUL
Prolly beat his sons when they clowned his a$s for gettin blocked by Avery
 09-15-2012, 03:14 PMaway - #12

d 
space
$15,507 | POWERFUL
Since he has custody of his kids that means it's alright to beat on women and cheat on your wife right? That's your logic?
and we know its true because she said it? Two sides to every story just because she said some wild #### does it mean its true?
 09-15-2012, 03:15 PMaway - #13

d 
space
$15,507 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by elvisfreshly
Prolly beat his sons when they clowned his a$s for gettin blocked by Avery
and avery is gonna be a future all star also huh?
 09-15-2012, 03:15 PMaway - #14
Hold That 91 heat pts91

d 
space
$28,226 | POWERFUL
and we know its true because she said it? Two sides to every story just because she said some wild #### does it mean its true?
It's already well known Wades a ####in cheater, I don't live in his house nor was I there, I cant say if he hit the woman or not. But if he aint denying the claims in the next few days....
 09-15-2012, 03:16 PMaway - #15

d 
space
$22,593 | POWERFUL
and avery is gonna be a future all star also huh?

Who knows

multiple DPOY for sure tho
 09-15-2012, 03:17 PMaway - #16
Armen87 117 heat pts117

d 
space
$10,184 | POWERFUL
edit: nvm
 09-15-2012, 03:19 PMaway - #17

d 
space
$15,507 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Armen87
edit: nvm
naw i caught that edit #### pedophile they the same age high school sweethearts
 09-15-2012, 03:20 PMaway - #18

d 
space
$15,507 | POWERFUL
It's already well known Wades a ####in cheater, I don't live in his house nor was I there, I cant say if he hit the woman or not. But if he aint denying the claims in the next few days....
by who? Tmz
 09-15-2012, 03:21 PMaway - #19
Hold That 91 heat pts91

d 
space
$28,226 | POWERFUL
by who? Tmz
the direct quotes from his ex wife. Obviously.
 09-15-2012, 03:23 PMaway - #20
dman 4901 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$2,634 | 16754209
just to keep it 100 i could see it

wade be having those tantrums on the court an show no respect to the refs he even got at lebron grabbin him an yelling at him AN I AINT NEVER SEEN NOBODY YELL AT LEBRON.

an i always heard storys of dwade an roids/hgh just look
at the ni##a face his jawbone it like 3x the size it was when he was younger

you never know who beating they ####es but i wouldnt be surprised if
dwade did
now if it was ray allen,duncan,nash,dirk,gasol,durant
i might call bull#### but this

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Sep 2 - BREAKING NEWS: 11 commercial jetliners missing from Tri..
57 comments
Image inside  Xbox One Games Store New Releases 9/02/14
66 comments
Video inside  NBA Live 15 Improved Visuals Trailer
67 comments
 Image(s) inside "he Make Me Look Like I'm Getting Soft. Lil' 50 T...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NFL An Nfl Player Got A Tattoo On His Face To Keep Himself...
New reply 34 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Bastille
 NBA Kobe Bryant The Greatest Offensive Player Ever?
New reply 8 minutes ago - 113 comments - by TheeMrMarvel
 Video inside Kevin Gates Real Talk On The Breakfast Club: Prison Li...
New reply 37 minutes ago - 118 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Video inside Snoop Dogg Responds To Star (shots Fired)
New reply 14 minutes ago - 142 comments - by bkid
  Sep 1 - Exclusive: Man Who Leaked All Jennifer Lawren...
New reply 1 hour ago - 78 comments - by messy marv stan
  Pc: Star Citizen Arena Commander Demo (free Download 1...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 64 comments - by mainevent4u88
 Video inside Kevin Gates Throws Shot At Co's, But Refuse To Mention...
New reply 1 hour ago - 77 comments - by Im Soo Special

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.