b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Donaghy: Ref Bill Kennedy has beef with Doc Rivers, Celtics for exposing him as a homo

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Donaghy: Ref Bill Kennedy has beef with Doc Rivers, Celtics for exposing him as a homo
topic by Dee Grande - 05-12-2010, 01:22 AM

Tim Donaghy, the former NBA ref busted for gambling on NBA games and author of some of the wildest claims I've heard in some time... dropped another b0mb last night on the Celtics Late Night Show.

According to Donaghy, Bill Kennedy is gay. And according to Donaghy, Doc Rivers once questioned Kennedy's s3xuality during a game, and since then, Doc has been a target of Kennedy's. Here's the transcript of the question and answer, which came at the 67 minute mark of last night's show:

Question: one of the referees I've been annoyed with over the years is Bill Kennedy, every time he has a Celtics game I almost know that we're not getting calls. Is his relationships with Doc Rivers or the Celtics organization as a whole something you know about.

Donaghy: That's a difficult question for me to answer because I certainly don't want to offend anybody... I'm just gonna come out and say it like it is. It's no secret on the staff that Bill Kennedy is a homos3xual... I don't have any ill will towards gays or lesbians, but it was no secret that he's a homos3xual. It was known around the league, it was obvious during a game Doc Rivers questioned his s3xual orientation and I think that has stuck with Kennedy over the years and he has no love for Doc Rivers and the Boston Celtics

It is a wild claim that he made after being asked why it seemed Doc is targeted by Kennedy in games. It's coming from Tim Donaghy, so I wouldn't just take it with a grain of salt... I'd take it with the whole shaker.

To me, I think Donaghy is pond scum who will say anything to make himself look better or knowledgeable. Even if the claims about Kennedy are true, the fact that he'd so nonchalantly expose a person's s3xuality is unseemly.

However, it's a claim that is now public and it may well have an effect on the results of Celtics games officiated by Bill Kennedy. Since its out there, I figured we might as well pass it along.

Follow the above link to listen to the entire 2 hour show. Later on in the show, I hopped on to call Donaghy out on a few things.

Donaghy Claim: Bill Kennedy's s3xuality at root of hatred for Doc - RedsArmy.com - The Voice Of Celtics Fans

11 comments for "Donaghy: Ref Bill Kennedy has beef with Doc Rivers, Celtics for exposing him as a homo"

05-12-2010, 01:45 AMaway - #2
ginobili 20|m 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$10,252 | POWERFUL
found out guru was a homo, not suprising this cat could be as well... acorss being a ref in a sport with the most homophobic players and fans besides maybe football... he gonna be on the hush hush about it... i see donaghy as being the next canseco, we gonna hate him snitching on cats, but he prolly telling the truth, both seem to have nothing to loose at this point.... and were both used as scapegoats of a much bigger problem in the games besides themselves... wich actually would give them more cred to keep it 100% to get back at the higher powers....
 05-12-2010, 01:58 AMaway - #3
TheBallDontLie 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$9,811 | POWERFUL
I'm surprised Donaghy isn't six feet deep by now.
 05-12-2010, 02:05 AMaway - #4

d 
space
$10,252 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheBallDontLie
I'm surprised Donaghy isn't six feet deep by now.
touche he bout to start cleaning out closets no pun intended whatever #### he was pulling wasn't an isolated incident.... he got nothing to loose as well at this point...... they shoulda finished the job on him in that cell.....
 05-12-2010, 02:07 AMaway - #5
TheBallDontLie 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$9,811 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ginobili 20
touche he bout to start cleaning out closets no pun intended whatever #### he was pulling wasn't an isolated incident.... he got nothing to loose as well at this point...... they shoulda finished the job on him in that cell.....
Dude always talking reckless and supposedly exposing tons of valuable info.
 05-12-2010, 02:08 AMaway - #6
USC 73 heat pts73

d 
space
$16,401 | POWERFUL
what if...

hes not lying..
 05-12-2010, 02:42 AMaway - #7
Bkjj11 386 heat pts386

d 
space
$41,708 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by JayDawn
what if...

hes not lying..
ni##as wasn't thinking Jose Canseco was tellin the truth but when has Canseco been wrong???
 05-12-2010, 02:45 AMaway - #8
Dee Grande 894 heat pts894

d 
space
$18,588 | POWERFUL
i wish somebody like bavetta would start snitchin. tim donaghy probably doesn't know a tenth of the foul #### he does
 05-12-2010, 02:57 AMaway - #9

d 
space
$10,252 | POWERFUL
saying don has at least some credibility.....the whole angle of him and other refs giving out inside info on teams gameplans alone to 3rd parties( translation the mob on a larger scale of things) is a permante black eye on the game......
 05-12-2010, 09:42 AMaway - #10
keithbm1111 96 heat pts96

d 
space
$27,552 | POWERFUL

I honestly believe everything this guy says. His book was amazing, if you havent read it, i highly suggest you do so. I'm not a huge book reader at all, but I finished this book in like 3 days, it was great
 05-12-2010, 09:53 AMaway - #11
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$40,696 | POWERFUL
lmao this dude tim is a G

Image inside  Dec 17 - Obama: As a black man he's been mistaken for..
50 comments
So, "The Interview" will get a VOD/DVD release, right?? Um......
85 comments
NFL NFL twitter: 8 suitors for Jay Cutler but...
82 comments
 Video inside [exclusive] New Video Of Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Being...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 247 comments - by sdot216
  Sony Leak: Denzel Washington Should Not Be Given Lead ...
New reply 35 minutes ago - 122 comments - by Dead Masons
 Video inside Kendrick Lamar Debuts New Song On The Colbert Report (...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 86 comments - by Steve
 audio inside Waka Flocka Flame Snatches J. Cole’s Beat & Steps ...
New reply 1 hour ago - 65 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
  Dec 17 - 14 Year Old Black Boy Executed For Murder, Cl...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 109 comments - by Roo 50
 Image(s) inside Instagram Exposes Mase For Buying Fake Followers
New reply 1 hour ago - 100 comments - by Frankybaby
  Meek Mill Comments On Bobby Shmurda's Arrest
New reply 25 minutes ago - 159 comments - by A.Dot789
 Image(s) inside Man Spends $200,000 On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardas...
New reply 1 hour ago - 53 comments - by Ole-G

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,900 fans of BX | none new today 4,848 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.