Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Doc Rivers on going to the Chicago Bulls

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
92 viewing
 Video inside (New Video) Lil Mama - Sausage
102 comments
most viewed right now
77 viewing
 May 28 - Man jumps to his death from downtown Manhattan luxury apartment, is d..
39 comments

top in section
36 viewing
Rick Ross to 50 Cent It's Not My Fault ... You're a Loser!
top in hiphop
top in section
24 viewing
 Article inside Reynaldo Rey, ‘Friday’ and ‘White Men Can’t Jump’ Actor, Dies at 75
top in movies

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Doc Rivers on going to the Chicago Bulls
Unread 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
1422 pageviews
6 comments

yo0123yo 118 heat pts118 space
Chicago
space
$3,412 | POWERFUL
ORLANDO, Fla. -- For all the conspiracy theorists who thought Boston Celtics head coach Doc Rivers may head back to his hometown to coach the Chicago Bulls next season -- think again.

The Proviso East alum chuckled when asked about the latest round of speculation that had him landing in Chicago once the season ends.

"I'm not even going to answer that one," Rivers said before Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals. "It's funny, I told someone today that's the first time I've heard about it. I said ‘I'm either going to be in Boston or home’. And one guy said, ‘Well, home is Chicago or wherever else.’ I said, ‘That's just stupid talk.’ I think that's just ridiculous."

Rivers' name popped up as a possible replacement earlier this month when former Bulls head coach Vinny Del Negro was fired, and the speculation grew even heavier after Fanhouse's Terence Moore penned a column in which he said he expected both free-agent-to-be LeBron James and Rivers to come to the Bulls.

Rivers: Coaching Bulls 'ridiculous' - Chicago Bulls Blog - ESPN Chicago

6 comments for "Doc Rivers on going to the Chicago Bulls"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
DJ Maximum|M 32 heat pts32 space
Expressicons coming soon!
space
$38,012 | POWERFUL
Tom would step up as head coach if he retires so im not mad if he goes hes a good motivational coach just like byron scott
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #3
Trap$tar 7 heat pts space
3 in 5
space
$9,593 | POWERFUL
Well Doc also has a home in Orlando as well. But either way I dont want Doc Rivers. He has become overrated since lucking in to that championship.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #4
Bouncer 15 heat pts15 space
the movement moves.
space
$14,278 | POWERFUL
calipari coming
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #5
ChiCity Fingaz 118 heat pts118 space
The Windy City Machinegun
space
$44,630 | POWERFUL
Great news for all of us
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #6
eLLz 1 heat pts space
space
$18,563 | POWERFUL
DJ Maximum said:
Tom would step up as head coach if he retires so im not mad if he goes hes a good motivational coach just like byron scott
Doc better hope Thibodeau doesnt leave. Celtics team D has been the reason for their Playoff success and that revolves around TT. Dude has all the tools to be a great coach & he also did it in Houston during the JVG era. I dont think coaching offense will be a big problem for him since Jeff brought him in for his Offensive knowledge.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #7
DJ Maximum|M 32 heat pts32 space
Expressicons coming soon!
space
$38,012 | POWERFUL
eLLz said:
Doc better hope Thibodeau doesnt leave. Celtics team D has been the reason for their Playoff success and that revolves around TT. Dude has all the tools to be a great coach & he also did it in Houston during the JVG era. I dont think coaching offense will be a big problem for him since Jeff brought him in for his Offensive knowledge.
yeah ur right but I think Tom wants to coach the celtics tho

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
30 viewing
NBA LeBron: 'Warriors Come Out To Play'
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Video inside Drake Debuts A New Verse Dissing Cash Money In Detroit On His "Jungle T..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
NBA Windsor: LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan
442 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Video inside rick james interview at studio 54 (he def smashed the reporter later th..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Video inside Step mom gives Her 12 Year Old Step Son A Fresh George Jefferson Cut F..
383 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside Game Theory: The Mario Timeline's SHOCKING Reveal
15 comments
@games
most viewed right now
16 viewing
May 28 - Pron actors will have to wear GOGGLES under new California regulations.
71 comments
@news
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside ASAP Rocky Sorry For Jizzin In Rita Ora Mouth,Disses Godfather 50 & GUn..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Mónica Alvarez
52 comments
@eyecandy

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time