Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Divisional Round: Seattle Seahawks At Atlanta Falcons 1PM SAT FOX

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
118 viewing
 Kevin gates BWA members arrested huge indictment
103 comments
most viewed right now
89 viewing
Video inside Illuminati wife tells all
95 comments

top in section
40 viewing
 Video inside Kendrick Lamar Responds To Geraldo Rivera
top in hiphop
top in section
31 viewing
 Image inside Everythang's Big In Texas... Cali Leigha
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Poll results - Who Wins
Seattle Seahawks 70 57.38%
Atlanta Falcons 52 42.62%
Voters: 122. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Divisional Round: Seattle Seahawks At Atlanta Falcons 1PM SAT FOX
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #201
klew 227 heat pts227 space
space
$8,986 | POWERFUL
SoCannon said:
more stats because this is wat i do for you n*ggas that dont know sh*t bout football and are bandwagon jumpers

seattle 1-3 in domes

they average 21 ppg on the road compared to 30 at home

RW 9 TDS 8 INTS on the road 17 TDs 3 INTs at home

they havent faced a top 12 offense away from home

i mean come on the stats dont lie n*ggas picking seattle because of hype and ESPN they dont look deep into the numbers this is going be easy. notice all there big wins was at home that crowd noise is a big factor they not the same on the road
Everything gets thrown out the window come playoff time. The Falcons should know that. What's their postseason stats as of late?.. but does it even matter?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #202
SoCannon 2 heat pts space
space
$1,738 | 6924370
klew said:
Everything gets thrown out the window come playoff time. The Falcons should know that. What's their postseason stats as of late?.. but does it even matter?
bruh u a fu*k n*gga you judge teams and havent even watch 1 game you just look at the box scores and highlights on ESPN this AINT the same team we got ruin of them bum a.ss OC and DC
and got some real ones im so confident in this game that when i think of Seattle winning i just laugh cause i know what we capable of doing
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #203
ImAMonster 310 heat pts310 space
GEORGIA BORN & RAISED
space
$30,408 | POWERFUL
klew said:
Bruh you're comparing a team from a year ago to a different team whose stats pertain to this year...I swear y'all ALWAYS wanna jump into the past when some relevant sh*t pops up about our opponent.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #204
Blockburner28 52 heat pts52 space
Who Dat 2014
space
$12,138 | POWERFUL
Seahawks by 20.matt ryan 3 ints
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #205
space
$1,738 | 6924370
ImAMonster said:
Bruh you're comparing a team from a year ago to a different team whose stats pertain to this year...I swear y'all ALWAYS wanna jump into the past when some relevant sh*t pops up about our opponent.
yea feel me bruh thats how i know they shook cause they dont got sh*t to say bout our team they just bring up the past what bout this year this is a completely different team
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #206
GEORGIA BORN & RAISED
space
$30,408 | POWERFUL
Blockburner28 said:
You wanna put YOUR account on the line fu*k boy? I'd LOVE to take out fans of other teams while I'm in this bi*ch. Y'all want me gone, here's your chance. Y'all got so much confidence, put up or shut up.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #207
ATLANTASTAN 58 heat pts58 space
LOVE DA KIDS
space
$25,319 | POWERFUL
Blockburner28 said:

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #208
adizzle69696969 18 heat pts18 space
fu*k da Haters...Seattle>
space
$2,676 | 16019792
SoCannon said:
more stats because this is wat i do for you n*ggas that dont know sh*t bout football and are bandwagon jumpers

seattle 1-3 in domes

i mean come on the stats dont lie n*ggas picking seattle because of hype and ESPN they dont look deep into the numbers this is going be easy. notice all there big wins was at home that crowd noise is a big factor they not the same on the road
And how many of those 8 INT on the road for RW came in the first half of the season when he was still learning and not given full rein of the offense? And how many of those stats did u pull straight off someone's blog on espn or straight from sportcenter?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #209
klew 227 heat pts227 space
space
$8,986 | POWERFUL
SoCannon said:
bruh u a fu*k n*gga you judge teams and havent even watch 1 game you just look at the box scores and highlights on ESPN this AINT the same team we got ruin of them bum a.ss OC and DC
and got some real ones im so confident in this game that when i think of Seattle winning i just laugh cause i know what we capable of doing

fu*k up before I tear-ya (terror) dome back
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #210
LynchingO-Lines 27 heat pts27 space
From the Bottom 2 the Top
space
$2,170 | POWERFUL
SoCannon said:

seattle 1-3 in domes

n*gga using stats like we dont know matt ryan's playoff stats.

U wanna use stats lets use playoff stats
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #211
GEORGIA BORN & RAISED
space
$30,408 | POWERFUL
adizzle69696969 said:
And how many of those 8 INT on the road for RW came in the first half of the season when he was still learning and not given full rein of the offense? And how many of those stats did u pull straight off someone's blog on espn or straight from sportcenter?
What makes you confident in your team? Have you watched the Falcons play at all? Or are you just going off of past playoffs? Cause I've watched both teams and your Seahawks don't even worry me in the slightest. They're taking an L come Sunday. You putting your account up or no? Stop being a bi*ch.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #212
Flacco Da Gawd 53 heat pts53 space
Right In The Kisser
space
$14,272 | POWERFUL
My Falcons are gonna handle these northwest c*cksuckers
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #213
JETSoverERTHING 118 heat pts118 space
Paper Planes
space
$13,389 | POWERFUL
Megamind said:
My Falcons are gonna handle these northwest c*cksuckers
you bi*ch
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #214
space
$1,738 | 6924370
LynchingO-Lines said:
n*gga using stats like we dont know matt ryan's playoff stats.

U wanna use stats lets use playoff stats
Another fu*k n*gga just prove my point again lol
those stats I posted are for THIS YEAR why u bringing up the past? Thats your only argument you can't say sh*t else cause you don't have nothing bi*ch n*gga
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #215
SeattleWon 700 heat pts700 space
Seattle's Finest
space
$55,023 | POWERFUL
ImAMonster said:
What makes you confident in your team? .
Is this serious?

I'll be back Sunday
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #216
LynchingO-Lines 27 heat pts27 space
From the Bottom 2 the Top
space
$2,170 | POWERFUL
SoCannon said:
Another fu*k n*gga just prove my point again lol
those stats I posted are for THIS YEAR why u bringing up the past? Thats your only argument you can't say sh*t else cause you don't have nothing bi*ch n*gga
your dumbass posted stats from the past too ya fu*king idiot

Postseason is completely different than Regular Season

you said we didnt face a team ranked higher than 12 in offense at home but what did we do to the redskins?

Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #217
GEORGIA BORN & RAISED
space
$30,408 | POWERFUL
SeattleLost said:
Is this serious?

I'll be back Sunday
Put that account on the line and you won't be back Monday bi*ch boy. Y'all ain't got no balls around here man. Scared stiff. Got all the confidence in the world in your team but won't lay that account down. Tells me how much y'all really think y'all team gonna win this game. High Hopes, No Faith.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #218
ATLANTASTAN 58 heat pts58 space
LOVE DA KIDS
space
$25,319 | POWERFUL
LynchingO-Lines said:

you said we didnt face a team ranked higher than 12 in offense at home but what did we do to the redskins?

actually posted stats from this year bout your team and u really think that redskin offense was 12 on a fukked up knee if he was healthy we wouldnt be havin this convo right now
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #219
adizzle69696969 18 heat pts18 space
fu*k da Haters...Seattle>
space
$2,676 | 16019792
ImAMonster said:
What makes you confident in your team? Have you watched the Falcons play at all? Or are you just going off of past playoffs? Cause I've watched both teams and your Seahawks don't even worry me in the slightest. They're taking an L come Sunday. You putting your account up or no? Stop being a bi*ch.
What makes me confident? I'm not gonna list off everything, but for starters: we have the best defense in the league, we have the best secondary in the league, we have the 2nd best RB in the league, our offensive line is much improved and extremely formidable, our WR core is also much improved and extremely underrated (Golden Tate always a threat for a big play), and we have a top 10 QB in the league who doesn't make mistakes.

Our run defense has deteriorated, and I'm not too confident in that aspect of the game, but at the same time Turner blows and that shouldn't be a big issue. Probably my biggest concern is our pass rush now that Clemons is out. I don't think we'll be able to pressure Ryan enough, which could lead to problems. Also, with Irvin replacing Clemons we're even more shaky against the run.

At the end of the day this is going to be a good, close game, and all you falcon fans are fu*king idiots if you think this will be anything other than that. So shut the fu*k up with all this account betting bullsh*t and guaranteeing victories. Your c*ckiness is fake, and I'm sure it's just to cover up how nervous you are about this game, considering your past playoff performances. STFU already.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #220
space
$1,738 | 6924370
LynchingO-Lines said:

With RG III on one leg

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
15 viewing
NBA Charles Barkley: "No, Scottie Pippen Wasn't LeBron James Before LeBron"
124 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Jul 1 - Tom Cruise leaving Scientology
87 comments
@news
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside Kevin Hart& The Rock Smoke on Movie Set Sparks 'Beef' With Mass. Fire C..
59 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Meek Mill: Cole & Kendrick"They're dope lyricists,great rappers..but they don'..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Jul 1 - Keisha Johnson, The Confused Face Meme Girl, Sues Instagram for $500 M..
139 comments
@news
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Audio inside Rocko - U Gangsta Right (Future Diss)
242 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside NBA 2K16: 3 Classic Teams Coming, Full Body Scans and More
95 comments
@games
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Video inside Joe Budden: "Meek Is A Simp Who Never Got Girls B4 Nicki Minaj & Won't ..
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Follow the Lita (Thick Fit)
54 comments
@eyecandy

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time