This is BX @ Boxden.com

Divisional Round: Seattle Seahawks At Atlanta Falcons 1PM SAT FOX

Poll results - Who Wins
Seattle Seahawks 70 57.38%
Atlanta Falcons 52 42.62%
Voters: 122. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

Divisional Round: Seattle Seahawks At Atlanta Falcons 1PM SAT FOX
 01-08-2013, 09:31 AMaway - #201
SoCannon 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,604 | 5747552
Originally Posted by Gmengfx
seakhawks 24

fal[!]s 2
nicca still maddddddddddddddd

bum a$s nicca
 01-08-2013, 09:32 AMaway - #202
klew 227 heat pts227

d 
space
$8,952 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SoCannon
more stats because this is wat i do for you niccas that dont know !! bout football and are bandwagon jumpers

seattle 1-3 in domes

they average 21 ppg on the road compared to 30 at home

RW 9 TDS 8 INTS on the road 17 TDs 3 INTs at home

they havent faced a top 12 offense away from home

i mean come on the stats dont lie niccas picking seattle because of hype and ESPN they dont look deep into the numbers this is going be easy. notice all there big wins was at home that crowd noise is a big factor they not the same on the road
Everything gets thrown out the window come playoff time. The Falcons should know that. What's their postseason stats as of late?.. but does it even matter?
 01-08-2013, 09:35 AMaway - #203
SoCannon 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,604 | 5747552
Originally Posted by klew
Everything gets thrown out the window come playoff time. The Falcons should know that. What's their postseason stats as of late?.. but does it even matter?
bruh u a !! nicca you judge teams and havent even watch 1 game you just look at the box scores and highlights on ESPN this AINT the same team we got ruin of them bum a$s OC and DC
and got some real ones im so confident in this game that when i think of Seattle winning i just laugh cause i know what we capable of doing
 01-08-2013, 09:35 AMaway - #204
ImAMonster 229 heat pts229

d 
space
$22,711 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by klew
Bruh you're comparing a team from a year ago to a different team whose stats pertain to this year...I swear y'all ALWAYS wanna jump into the past when some relevant !! pops up about our opponent.
 01-08-2013, 09:36 AMaway - #205
Blockburner28 29 heat pts29

d 
space
$9,780 | POWERFUL
Seahawks by 20.matt ryan 3 ints
 01-08-2013, 09:37 AMaway - #206
SoCannon 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,604 | 5747552
Originally Posted by ImAMonster
Bruh you're comparing a team from a year ago to a different team whose stats pertain to this year...I swear y'all ALWAYS wanna jump into the past when some relevant !! pops up about our opponent.
yea feel me bruh thats how i know they shook cause they dont got !! to say bout our team they just bring up the past what bout this year this is a completely different team
 01-08-2013, 09:39 AMaway - #207

d 
space
$22,711 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Blockburner28
You wanna put YOUR account on the line !! boy? I'd LOVE to take out fans of other teams while I'm in this !!. Y'all want me gone, here's your chance. Y'all got so much confidence, put up or shut up.
 01-08-2013, 09:39 AMaway - #208
ATLDOPEBOI18 54 heat pts54

d 
space
$22,609 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Blockburner28

http://youtu.be/rq_rp77dC8o
 01-08-2013, 09:45 AMaway - #209
adizzle69696969 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$2,601 | 14933999
more stats because this is wat i do for you niccas that dont know !! bout football and are bandwagon jumpers

seattle 1-3 in domes

i mean come on the stats dont lie niccas picking seattle because of hype and ESPN they dont look deep into the numbers this is going be easy. notice all there big wins was at home that crowd noise is a big factor they not the same on the road
And how many of those 8 INT on the road for RW came in the first half of the season when he was still learning and not given full rein of the offense? And how many of those stats did u pull straight off someone's blog on espn or straight from sportcenter?
 01-08-2013, 09:46 AMaway - #210
klew 227 heat pts227

d 
space
$8,952 | POWERFUL
bruh u a !! nicca you judge teams and havent even watch 1 game you just look at the box scores and highlights on ESPN this AINT the same team we got ruin of them bum a$s OC and DC
and got some real ones im so confident in this game that when i think of Seattle winning i just laugh cause i know what we capable of doing

!! up before I tear-ya (terror) dome back
 01-08-2013, 09:47 AMaway - #211
LynchingO-Lines 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$2,023 | 20628203

seattle 1-3 in domes

nicca using stats like we dont know matt ryan's playoff stats.

U wanna use stats lets use playoff stats
 01-08-2013, 09:47 AMaway - #212

d 
space
$22,711 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by adizzle69696969
And how many of those 8 INT on the road for RW came in the first half of the season when he was still learning and not given full rein of the offense? And how many of those stats did u pull straight off someone's blog on espn or straight from sportcenter?
What makes you confident in your team? Have you watched the Falcons play at all? Or are you just going off of past playoffs? Cause I've watched both teams and your Seahawks don't even worry me in the slightest. They're taking an L come Sunday. You putting your account up or no? Stop being a !!.
 01-08-2013, 09:49 AMaway - #213
Flacco Da Gawd 53 heat pts53

d 
space
$14,272 | POWERFUL
My Falcons are gonna handle these northwest!!suckers
 01-08-2013, 09:57 AMaway - #214
JETSoverERTHING 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$11,026 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Megamind
My Falcons are gonna handle these northwest!!suckers
you !!
 01-08-2013, 10:09 AMaway - #215
SoCannon 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,604 | 5747552
Originally Posted by LynchingO-Lines
nicca using stats like we dont know matt ryan's playoff stats.

U wanna use stats lets use playoff stats
Another !! nicca just prove my point again lol
those stats I posted are for THIS YEAR why u bringing up the past? Thats your only argument you can't say !! else cause you don't have nothing !! nicca
 01-08-2013, 10:12 AMaway - #216
SeattleWon 556 heat pts556

d 
space
$45,370 | POWERFUL
What makes you confident in your team? .
Is this serious?

I'll be back Sunday
 01-08-2013, 10:14 AMaway - #217
LynchingO-Lines 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$2,023 | 20628203
Another !! nicca just prove my point again lol
those stats I posted are for THIS YEAR why u bringing up the past? Thats your only argument you can't say !! else cause you don't have nothing !! nicca
your dumbass posted stats from the past too ya !!ing idiot

Postseason is completely different than Regular Season

you said we didnt face a team ranked higher than 12 in offense at home but what did we do to the redskins?

01-08-2013, 10:18 AMaway - #218

d 
space
$22,711 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SeattleLost
Is this serious?

I'll be back Sunday
Put that account on the line and you won't be back Monday !! boy. Y'all ain't got no balls around here man. Scared stiff. Got all the confidence in the world in your team but won't lay that account down. Tells me how much y'all really think y'all team gonna win this game. High Hopes, No Faith.
 01-08-2013, 10:19 AMaway - #219
ATLDOPEBOI18 54 heat pts54

d 
space
$22,609 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LynchingO-Lines
your dumbass posted stats from the past too ya !!ing idiot

Postseason is completely different than Regular Season

you said we didnt face a team ranked higher than 12 in offense at home but what did we do to the redskins?

actually posted stats from this year bout your team and u really think that redskin offense was 12 on a fukked up knee if he was healthy we wouldnt be havin this convo right now
 01-08-2013, 10:20 AMaway - #220
adizzle69696969 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$2,601 | 14933999
What makes you confident in your team? Have you watched the Falcons play at all? Or are you just going off of past playoffs? Cause I've watched both teams and your Seahawks don't even worry me in the slightest. They're taking an L come Sunday. You putting your account up or no? Stop being a !!.
What makes me confident? I'm not gonna list off everything, but for starters: we have the best defense in the league, we have the best secondary in the league, we have the 2nd best RB in the league, our offensive line is much improved and extremely formidable, our WR core is also much improved and extremely underrated (Golden Tate always a threat for a big play), and we have a top 10 QB in the league who doesn't make mistakes.

Our run defense has deteriorated, and I'm not too confident in that aspect of the game, but at the same time Turner blows and that shouldn't be a big issue. Probably my biggest concern is our pass rush now that Clemons is out. I don't think we'll be able to pressure Ryan enough, which could lead to problems. Also, with Irvin replacing Clemons we're even more shaky against the run.

At the end of the day this is going to be a good, close game, and all you falcon fans are !!ing idiots if you think this will be anything other than that. So shut the !! up with all this account betting bull!! and guaranteeing victories. Your!!iness is fake, and I'm sure it's just to cover up how nervous you are about this game, considering your past playoff performances. STFU already.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actual Iggy Azalea
92 comments
Worst movie endings
53 comments
If they rebooted "White Men Can't Jump"
63 comments
 NBA Nba-who Is The Most Overrated All Time Great?
New reply 3 minutes ago - 222 comments - by JordanWest86
 Article inside Lil Boosie Will Be Releasing His Next Album July 15th,...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 58 comments - by SM
 Image(s) inside Lupita Nyong'o Named People Magazine's 'most Beautiful'
New reply 3 minutes ago - 73 comments - by SM
 NBA Bradley Beal Says Fu-k Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
New reply 9 minutes ago - 98 comments - by bridouble
 Video inside [chi Wire] The School System
New reply 3 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Stillhyphy
 Image(s) inside Verizon Aint Playin O O
New reply 10 minutes ago - 68 comments - by ATLDOPEBOI18
 Video inside Rita Ora At The Breakfast Club: Jayz, Rihanna Clone, R...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 90 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Video inside Dr. Dre Or Pharrell??
New reply 15 minutes ago - 80 comments - by AngOmusic93

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,711 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,648 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.