This is BX @ Boxden.com

DeShawn Stevenson's -Abe Tattoo Explained

DeShawn Stevenson's -Abe Tattoo Explained
33 topic by blaznfor20 - 06-08-2011, 02:07 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

Well ain't this something. Dallas Guard DeShawn Stevenson's took the time today to show off his new tats, but there was really only one that stood out. Yeah, that would be Abe Lincoln the 16th President of the United States tattooed on his neck with two 5's on each side. This is just ridiculous, I have no idea what he was thinking. I'll let his explain the tat though, that he explained to Mike Jones, no not who is Mike Jones?.

MJ: So I know about the rest, but what's the story to the ink on your throat?

D-Steve: Oh, yeah, it's Abraham Lincoln.

MJ: Yeah, but what's it's meaning?

D-Steve: For slavery, ya know? Did away with it.

MJ: And how about the 5's on each side? Because of the five-dollar bill?

D-Steve: Naw, I had to put the 5's on each side because nobody could recognize Abe. They kept asking me who it was?

MJ: In real life? It looks just like him.

D-Steve: Yeah, I don't get it either, man. They keep saying, 'Who is that?' So I put the 5's on each side, so now they know who it is.
Well that make's sense! (No it really doesn't)

DaleWillet.com: DeShawn Stevenson's Abe Tattoo

Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

113 comments for "DeShawn Stevenson's -Abe Tattoo Explained"

06-08-2011, 02:11 PMaway - #2
The Velvet Fog 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$2,830 | 20389002
 06-08-2011, 02:12 PMaway - #3
blaznfor20 240 heat pts240

d 
space
$2,306 | POWERFUL

Originally Posted by Tykalx
Thanks for posting a pick, I cant post pics at my job. good look
 06-08-2011, 02:13 PMaway - #4
getshook8 2 heat pts

d 
space
$810 | 3126768
hes a thug
 06-08-2011, 02:13 PMaway - #5
big blak afrika 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,855 | 19407282
Lincoln on Racial Equality:

I am not now, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social or political equality of the white and black races. I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor of intermarriages with white people. There is a physical difference between the white and the black races which will forever forbid the two races living together on social or political equality. There must be a position of superior and inferior, and I am in favor of a$signing the superior position to the white man.
 06-08-2011, 02:16 PMaway - #6
dionedre3000 

d 
space
$7,615 | POWERFUL
He's the Gucci Man of the league.
 06-08-2011, 02:17 PMaway - #7

d 
space
$2,830 | 20389002
Originally Posted by blaznfor20
Thanks for posting a pick, I cant post pics at my job. good look

no probs, this dude is entertaining, always has something to say
 06-08-2011, 02:21 PMaway - #8
rd Meth 

d 
space
$3,453 | 8927373
why doesn't that make sense?
 06-08-2011, 02:24 PMaway - #9
Freeze Me 

d 
space
$763 | 1501905
Idk whats worse,his reason for having Abe or the fact that ppl couldnt tell it was Abe without the 5s lol
 06-08-2011, 02:26 PMaway - #10
aussie08 

d 
space
$1,204 | 3130320
Originally Posted by big blak afrika

I am not now, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social or political equality of the white and black races. I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor of intermarriages with white people. There is a physical difference between the white and the black races which will forever forbid the two races living together on social or political equality. There must be a position of superior and inferior, and I am in favor of a$signing the superior position to the white man.

huh?

damn, never heard that
 06-08-2011, 02:30 PMaway - #11

d 
space
$2,830 | 20389002
Originally Posted by Freeze Me
Idk whats worse,his reason for having Abe or the fact that ppl couldnt tell it was Abe without the 5s lol
im sure he could have gotten worse responses on who people thought who it was:

06-08-2011, 02:34 PMaway - #12
hockeythug 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$17,266 | POWERFUL
D-Steve: For slavery, ya know? Did away with it.
Sort of.
 06-08-2011, 02:39 PMaway - #13
Tempus # 1 3 heat pts

d 
space
$17,259 | POWERFUL
I get tired of people acting like Lincoln was this great man that freed the slaves because he thought it was wrong. He freed the slaves due to voting ramications. And I get sick of people acting like the north gave a #### about the slaves.
 06-08-2011, 03:04 PMaway - #14
DurtySoufReppin 65 heat pts65

d 
space
$6,529 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dionedre3000
He's the Gucci Man of the league.
well damn
 06-08-2011, 03:05 PMaway - #15
DurtySoufReppin 65 heat pts65

d 
space
$6,529 | POWERFUL

gotta get my president knowledge up
 06-08-2011, 03:18 PMaway - #16
Ghost Terp 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$12,697 | POWERFUL

@ you not presenting his other side of what he believed in. Later in life he changed his opinion and was a far more progressive thinker than most people of his time with regard to the race issue. Not about to look it up now, got to go but next time don't just blindly post something without adequate research on the topic.
 06-08-2011, 03:23 PMaway - #17
Dee Grande 865 heat pts865

d 
space
$17,971 | POWERFUL
#### abraham lincoln
 06-08-2011, 03:31 PMaway - #18
DrX 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$34,926 | POWERFUL
lol at people thinking abe freed slaves outta the goodness of his heart...
 06-08-2011, 03:33 PMaway - #19
O_o 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$520 | 7788551
Originally Posted by ghost8
@ you not presenting his other side of what he believed in. Later in life he changed his opinion and was a far more progressive thinker than most people of his time with regard to the race issue. Not about to look it up now, got to go but next time don't just blindly post something without adequate research on the topic.

yea... he had slaves once upon a time. Later his logic changed which played a factor in his a$sassination.
 06-08-2011, 03:42 PMaway - #20
Imagin3 3 heat pts

d 
space
$6,806 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ghost8
first off im gonna call bull#### because i've never heard that.
second, if he said that, it was after the war was won, when it would have been politically convenient for him to do so.
abe, nor any of the "founding fathers" gave a #### about a ni##a or they plight.
gtfoh with that "progressive thinker" ####.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Kim K's Brother Admits To Being Aroused By Her....Kan..
51 comments
Video inside  Schmurda say NY started bangin cuz of Chiraq
93 comments
Video inside  Ayo Chris Smoove girl is bad as sh-t
62 comments
 NBA Jamal Crawford Smoking That Good Sh-t: Calls Kobe &quo...
New reply 37 seconds ago - 84 comments - by MikeJones212
 NFL Jaws Top 30 Qb List
New reply 10 minutes ago - 220 comments - by tre0624
 Article inside Jay Z & Beyoncé Reportedly Trying To Split Without...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 194 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 Image(s) inside My New Roommate
New reply 10 minutes ago - 106 comments - by beeasy50
  Twitter Reacts To Dota2 Broadcast On Espn2.
New reply 4 minutes ago - 89 comments - by CadillacVyse
 NBA Andrew Wiggins Dropping Hints On Tinder? (pic)
New reply 11 minutes ago - 63 comments - by keep me young
  Great Games You Wouldn't Be Caught Dead Playing Today...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Ctrllers
 Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar Covers Complex Magazine
New reply 13 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Fwxvgo

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.