b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

DC Don't Got Love For Kevin Durant? (pic)


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 DC Don't Got Love For Kevin Durant? (pic)
 06-30-2012, 12:54 PMonline - #21
refuze 76 heat pts76

  d 
space
$15,202 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 2 Pistolz
And the fact that KD is a one dimensional player who only has one great aspect of his entire game.

LeBron does everything, and did most of what he's capable of doing now at that stage of his career you're making the comparison to KD.

When KD learns how to create offense for others and make his teammates better nearly as effectively as LeBron does, and when he learns how to stay in front of Shane ####ing Battier for a driving layup.... lemme know! Also lemme know when he puts on a single pound of muscle and learns how to play in the post. He's somewhere around 6'10 and 95% of his game revolves around the perimeter.
KD is not LeBron. Like how Kobe isn't Michael.

Dirk's game revolves around jumpers and layups yet he's still a future hall of famer with a ring. Ever heard of Reggie Miller? Dude was a scrawny lanky baller but he's still regarded as a legend.

KD isn't a bodybuilder, he's a basketball player.
 06-30-2012, 12:57 PMaway - #22
Ghost Terp 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$13,228 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by braided_uppimp



are you serious?


5 years into their careers...


LeBron James:

NBA All-Rookie First Team (2004)
NBA Rookie of the Year (2004)
2 NBA All-Star Game MVP (2006, 2008)
2 All-NBA Second Team (2005, 2007)
2 All-NBA First Team (2006, 2008)
NBA scoring champion (2008)
4 NBA All-Star (20052008)
Made it to 2007 NBA Finals and got swept by the Spurs

Kevin Durant:

NBA All-Rookie First Team (2008)
NBA Rookie of the Year (2008)
3 NBA All-Star (20102012)
3 NBA scoring champion (20102012)
3 All-NBA First Team (20102012)
NBA All Star Game MVP (2012)
2010 FIBA World Championship MVP
Made it to 2012 NBA Finals and lost 4-1 to Heat




 06-30-2012, 02:38 PMonline - #23
nastii_nigga 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$982 | 8380352
5 years into their careers...


LeBron James:

NBA All-Rookie First Team (2004)
NBA Rookie of the Year (2004)
2 NBA All-Star Game MVP (2006, 2008)
2 All-NBA Second Team (2005, 2007)
2 All-NBA First Team (2006, 2008)
NBA scoring champion (2008)
4 NBA All-Star (2005–2008)
Made it to 2007 NBA Finals and got swept by the Spurs

Kevin Durant:

NBA All-Rookie First Team (2008)
NBA Rookie of the Year (2008)
3 NBA All-Star (2010–2012)
3 NBA scoring champion (2010–2012)
3 All-NBA First Team (2010–2012)
NBA All Star Game MVP (2012)
2010 FIBA World Championship MVP
Made it to 2012 NBA Finals and lost 4-1 to Heat

Well all that looks similar to me. Except Bron didnt have half as much help a KD has had in Westbrook, Ibaka and Harden
 06-30-2012, 02:49 PMaway - #24
Ghost Terp 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$13,228 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nastii_ni##a
Well all that looks similar to me. Except Bron didnt have half as much help a KD has had in Westbrook, Ibaka and Harden


Yep, so his individual numbers were inflated
 06-30-2012, 03:15 PMaway - #25
Skratch 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$7,565 | POWERFUL
I dont ride for no ni##a who from my city, idk why ni##as think they should
 06-30-2012, 03:17 PMaway - #26
SeaJaiye 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$16,992 | POWERFUL
mario chalmers was averaging like 3 points a game in the finals. they put durant on him, and he went off for 25

Kevin Urant (no D) lost keep scoring, its all ur good for
 06-30-2012, 03:18 PMaway - #27
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$24,418 | POWERFUL
let me a catch ni##as in DC hating on KD...i might have to get the choppa on ni##as
 06-30-2012, 03:34 PMaway - #28
jusdre2 

  d 
space
$461 | 306324
Originally Posted by thegoldenhero
let me a catch ni##as in DC hating on KD...i might have to get the choppa on ni##as
 06-30-2012, 03:42 PMonline - #29
ezduzit 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,370 | 18450038
Originally Posted by refuze


KD is 23 years old dude. How can you even summarize his career at this point? It's funny because the statement you made can be applied to LeBron before he won a title this year. Isn't it ironic?
hes just trollin man... has to be
 06-30-2012, 03:54 PMaway - #30
micseles 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,695 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 2 Pistolz
And the fact that KD is a one dimensional player who only has one great aspect of his entire game.

LeBron does everything, and did most of what he's capable of doing now at that stage of his career you're making the comparison to KD.

When KD learns how to create offense for others and make his teammates better nearly as effectively as LeBron does, and when he learns how to stay in front of Shane ####ing Battier for a driving layup.... lemme know! Also lemme know when he puts on a single pound of muscle and learns how to play in the post. He's somewhere around 6'10 and 95% of his game revolves around the perimeter.






Hate when people say stupid #### like this. This past season Kd played more in the most and was wayyy more comfortable/effective doing so than lebron. He resorted to be perimeter only (aka his comfort zone) when that series was all but lost. Dude was creating for others all through the playoffs, most of Ibaka's points came off drive and kicks from kd. Watch the games. And how does a "perimeter player" stay at the top of the league in freethrow attempts?!?!??!


Besides, you really think wade woulda been tearing up his body all these years if he a jumper like durants, lebron as well?!!?
 06-30-2012, 03:58 PMaway - #31
bkamagnum 

  d 
space
$756 | 1250052
its the hater capital
crab bucket state
 06-30-2012, 04:03 PMaway - #32
SmoothTay 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$17,076 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SeaJaiye
mario chalmers was averaging like 3 points a game in the finals. they put durant on him, and he went off for 25

Kevin Urant (no D) lost keep scoring, its all ur good for
& ni##as say Melo ain't got no D.


#### was sickening how easy everybody was scoring on that tree branch.
 06-30-2012, 04:13 PMaway - #33
SiekaSiklo 

  d 
space
$3,413 | 7800862
Originally Posted by micseles




Hate when people say stupid #### like this. This past season Kd played more in the most and was wayyy more comfortable/effective doing so than lebron. He resorted to be perimeter only (aka his comfort zone) when that series was all but lost. Dude was creating for others all through the playoffs, most of Ibaka's points came off drive and kicks from kd. Watch the games. And how does a "perimeter player" stay at the top of the league in freethrow attempts?!?!??!


Besides, you really think wade woulda been tearing up his body all these years if he a jumper like durants, lebron as well?!!?
please tell me thats a joke son for real
 06-30-2012, 04:58 PMaway - #34
micseles 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,695 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SiekaSiklo
please tell me thats a joke son for real
Watch the games, dude willing went in the post all season. He gets pushed out by stronger defenders but he plays well in the post.
 06-30-2012, 05:35 PMaway - #35
DEDOS 101 heat pts101

  d 
space
$43,692 | POWERFUL
who cares about all that what i want to know is .................










Wheres the Jewelery?
 06-30-2012, 05:41 PMonline - #36
Bea5T 97 heat pts97

  d 
space
$18,177 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by X_WunderKind_X
I dont know bout durant, but I went to college with a lotta DC residents and a lot of them dont like Wale, or they root for the Cowboys. dont understand it
no one likes wale though
 06-30-2012, 05:42 PMonline - #37
Bea5T 97 heat pts97

  d 
space
$18,177 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ghost8
5 years into their careers...


LeBron James:

NBA All-Rookie First Team (2004)
NBA Rookie of the Year (2004)
2 NBA All-Star Game MVP (2006, 2008)
2 All-NBA Second Team (2005, 2007)
2 All-NBA First Team (2006, 2008)
NBA scoring champion (2008)
4 NBA All-Star (20052008)
Made it to 2007 NBA Finals and got swept by the Spurs

Kevin Durant:

NBA All-Rookie First Team (2008)
NBA Rookie of the Year (2008)
3 NBA All-Star (20102012)
3 NBA scoring champion (20102012)
3 All-NBA First Team (20102012)
NBA All Star Game MVP (2012)
2010 FIBA World Championship MVP
Made it to 2012 NBA Finals and lost 4-1 to Heat






its like people here started watching basketball in 2010
 06-30-2012, 06:38 PMaway - #38
rippac4 

  d 
space
$13,460 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ballislife
Since kd came in the league what have he done? Other than scoring titles and all star visits and losing in the finals? Just another t Mac with Steve francis
the same T-Mac that never got out of the 1st round


also, when has winning 3 scoring titles, all star visits & going to the Finals @ the age of 23 don't mean nothing
 06-30-2012, 06:55 PMaway - #39
Con-Con 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,017 | 7632331
Originally Posted by Skratch
I dont ride for no ni##a who from my city, idk why ni##as think they should
Why not?
 06-30-2012, 07:01 PMonline - #40
nastii_nigga 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$982 | 8380352
Yep, so his individual numbers were inflated
It also means teams are not able to load up on him on defense unless they will get beaten my Westbrook or Harden.This made his scoring so much easier thereby inflating his numbers.

Bron put up those ridiculous numbers despite teams loading up on him as he was by far the only note wordy offensive threat on his team
 

 



Image inside  Dec 18 - Tsarnaev appears in court for 1st time since..
91 comments
Dec 18 - Misspelled Sign By Boxden Member Cost HS Principal Her..
53 comments
Image inside  Dec 17 - Obama: As a black man he's been mistaken for..
70 comments
 NBA Brandon Jennings:dead:
New reply 2 minutes ago - 54 comments - by SoulOnIce
 Video inside [exclusive] New Video Of Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Being...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 292 comments - by sdot216
  Meek Mill Comments On Bobby Shmurda's Arrest
New reply 3 minutes ago - 241 comments - by A.Dot789
  Sony Leak: Denzel Washington Should Not Be Given Lead ...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 163 comments - by Dead Masons
 NCAAF Lisa Ann: Justin Brent Got Standing Ovation After Our ...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 53 comments - by KushKaleem
 Image(s) inside Instagram Exposes Mase For Buying Fake Followers
New reply 12 minutes ago - 119 comments - by Frankybaby
  Azealia Banks Calls Out Eminem
New reply 6 minutes ago - 286 comments - by mdemaz
  So, "the Interview" Will Get A Vod/dvd Relea...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 87 comments - by DaOmega_1

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,901 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,847 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.