This is BX @ Boxden.com

DAMN. Ya'll Say Giants Fans c#cky And Can't Let Go Of THe Past???

DAMN. Ya'll Say Giants Fans c#cky And Can't Let Go Of THe Past???
topic by StateZFinest - 02-02-2009, 05:26 AM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

oh how the truth comes out in big moments > DAMN. Ya'll Say Giants Fans Cocky And Can't Let Go Of THe Past??? - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!

all ####en year, it was YOU GUYS claiming your teams were "this year's giants"

(thanks to the panthers eagles and cardinals proving there is no "this year's giants"

all of a sudden it's considered an "cool to be the underdog" after the giants were underdogs all 4 playoff games last year. eagles fans trying to say they weren't the hot team going against the giants. steelers fans trying to claim underdog against the cardinals.

and now, after the superbowl, YA'LL are the ones making comparisons to last year's superbowl, trying to say this years was better (ya'll are delusional. last year's storylines = best ever)

and to take a step further. YA'LL comparing david tyree's catch, the best catch in superbowl history, to santonio ####en holmes who didn't even get both feet down???

as a giants fan, even i'm not thinking about them as much as you guys are. let it go

Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

63 comments for "DAMN. Ya'll Say Giants Fans c#cky And Can't Let Go Of THe Past???"

02-02-2009, 05:37 AMaway - #2
Donovan McNabb 

d 
space
$280 | 0
STFU f####t.

Big Bens 2 rings>>>>>Shelis One Ring

Pitsburghs 6 rings>>>>Gwomens 3

Stop crying...giants are old news now.
 02-02-2009, 05:42 AMaway - #3
Dee Grande 893 heat pts893

d 
space
$18,489 | POWERFUL
even krs-one is shaking his head at this thread
 02-02-2009, 05:56 AMaway - #4
Iverson Romo 

d 
space
$822 | 0
thats the best and most clear picture ive seen of the feet and what do you know both feet WERENT down

larry f>>>>holmes/wade/swann combined
 02-02-2009, 06:21 AMaway - #5
StateZFinest 7 heat pts

d 
space
$12,782 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Donovan McNabb
STFU f####t.

awwww someone's mad

funny thing is i agree with all 3 of those statements. yet its fans like you who kept bringing up the giants during this superbowl. we're old news, stop comparing everything, especially 1 ####en catch it's sad.

and i shouldn't have mentioned the eagles because i knew a certain someone would get salt in their v#gina

Originally Posted by Dee Grande
even krs-one is shaking his head at this thread
0-16
 02-02-2009, 06:32 AMonline - #6
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts

d 
space
$8,449 | POWERFUL
Damn, he didn't have both feet down..that sucks lol
 02-02-2009, 06:34 AMaway - #7
A.O.™ 1 heat pts

d 
space
$9,742 | POWERFUL
STFU f####t.

Old News? ROFL!

We sign Jacobs, and get Plax back... we go 16-0 next year, and unlike the pats will finish 19-0
 02-02-2009, 07:14 AMaway - #8
Ya'll Fags 

d 
space
$1,839 | 7163419
How the #### did you find a way to talk about the Giants???
 02-02-2009, 07:18 AMaway - #9
Syphernix 9 heat pts

d 
space
$16,241 | POWERFUL
STFU f####t.

**looks at your name** really even if that were true how you gonna brag on another qb and another team

why not brag on the eagles rings and mcnabb rings and compare them to the giants :rolleyes:
 02-02-2009, 07:19 AMaway - #10
primetime 60 heat pts60

d 
space
$20,851 | POWERFUL
STFU f####t.

Don't forget Eli >>>>>>> McNabb
 02-02-2009, 07:23 AMaway - #11
Syphernix 9 heat pts

d 
space
$16,241 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by wepainters
Don't forget Eli >>>>>>> McNabb
bout time you realized that:applause:
 02-02-2009, 07:26 AMaway - #12
primetime 60 heat pts60

d 
space
$20,851 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Syphernix
bout time you realized that:applause:
IQ of gwomen fans never amazes me
 02-02-2009, 07:29 AMaway - #13
StateZFinest 7 heat pts

d 
space
$12,782 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by wepainters
IQ of gwomen fans never amazes me
lmao @ this guy messing up a saying while talking about IQ

it's never "ceases" to amaze me.
 02-02-2009, 07:31 AMaway - #14
Donovan McNabb 

d 
space
$280 | 0
**looks at your name** really even if that were true how you gonna brag on another qb and another team

why not brag on the eagles rings and mcnabb rings and compare them to the giants :rolleyes:
:laughing19: I knew this #### would come in as ####.....and at even if that was true, it is ####!

How bout i compare the most recent events in the eagles/giants rivalry, oh wait :laughing19:
 02-02-2009, 07:34 AMaway - #15
Donovan McNabb 

d 
space
$280 | 0
Originally Posted by StateZFinest
awwww someone's mad

funny thing is i agree with all 3 of those statements. yet its fans like you who kept bringing up the giants during this superbowl. we're old news, stop comparing everything, especially 1 ####en catch it's sad.

and i shouldn't have mentioned the eagles because i knew a certain someone would get salt in their v#gina

0-16
Mad? about what...just stating facts...i dont think anyone can get "mad" over a damn game......and should i remind you that steelers winning as a 6 seed>>>>>>the giants winning as a 5 seed....only reason people compared those teams to yours was cause it was the most recent....now back to the oblivion you go :dancingcool:
 02-02-2009, 07:36 AMaway - #16
Syphernix 9 heat pts

d 
space
$16,241 | POWERFUL
:laughing19: I knew this #### would come in as ####.....and at even if that was true, it is ####!

How bout i compare the most recent events in the eagles/giants rivalry, oh wait :laughing19:
mad at what you and your fellow eagle fans slurping of the steelers..........supposed to be rivals but i guess when you cant win yourself you root and cheer for the next closest thing

lmaoo most recent events.........AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED DUMBASS

you can be as hype as you want about beating a team without its key player

i mean a win is a win, but really proud of that huh
 02-02-2009, 07:37 AMaway - #17
StateZFinest 7 heat pts

d 
space
$12,782 | POWERFUL
Mad? about what...just stating facts...i dont think anyone can get "mad" over a damn game......and should i remind you that steelers winning as a 6 seed>>>>>>the giants winning as a 5 seed....only reason people compared those teams to yours was cause it was the most recent....now back to the oblivion you go :dancingcool:
wow.

are you really going to try to compare the year where the steelers had one of the most controversial superbowls in recent memory and one of the most boring ones might i add?

that eagles/pats superbowl was tight though. mcnabb's clock management had the comedy, him throwing up chunky soup had the suspense, and them choking away at the end had the tragedy.

one of the best superbowls of all time.
 02-02-2009, 07:39 AMaway - #18
Syphernix 9 heat pts

d 
space
$16,241 | POWERFUL
:laughing19: speaking on another team success, speak on yours:laughing19:

oh ya cant........the highlight of your team history is making NOT winning but making all those nfc championship games and 1 sb appearance in the mcnabb era
 02-02-2009, 07:41 AMaway - #19
Donovan McNabb 

d 
space
$280 | 0
mad at what you and your fellow eagle fans slurping of the steelers..........supposed to be rivals but i guess when you cant win yourself you root and cheer for the next closest thing

lmaoo most recent events.........AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED DUMBASS

you can be as hype as you want about beating a team without its key player

i mean a win is a win, but really proud of that huh
Slurping? its called giving respect...i may be an eagles fan but im a football fan first and foremost....big ben is the clutchest qb i've ever witnessed next to brady.....and when the #### did pits and philly become rivals? you do know they play in different conferences right?

And @ the excuses flowing...first it was we dont need plax, that is until you got your a$s handed to you twice ....we missed our ALL-PRO guard all season long, and westbrook was injured all year long too, you see me crying like a panzy?
 02-02-2009, 07:45 AMaway - #20
Syphernix 9 heat pts

d 
space
$16,241 | POWERFUL
Slurping? its called giving respect...i may be an eagles fan but im a football fan first and foremost....big ben is the clutchest qb i've ever witnessed next to brady.....and when the #### did pits and philly become rivals? you do know they play in different conferences right?

And @ the excuses flowing...first it was we dont need plax, that is until you got your a$s handed to you twice ....we missed our ALL-PRO guard all season long, and westbrook was injured all year long too, you see me crying like a panzy?
you dumb #### that other ni##a was right.........look when you a philly fan you usually dislike the steelers, just like the giants.jets rivalry....you really are a dumb #### of a fan

lmaoooo plus yall use to having nobodies throughout ya season

crying like a panzy??? nah but i see you gloating over a divisional win after that lead to nothing, AGAIN

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Lil Durk's Baby Mama is a freak
78 comments
Image inside  NBA Live '15 Review(IGN) - Verdict is in
50 comments
The PS4 SharePlay thread: Online Couch Coop and trying out othe..
104 comments
 Image(s) inside Floyd Mayweather Wearing Bedazzled Louboutin Boots
New reply 48 seconds ago - 80 comments - by nicoled985
 NBA Pacers Starting Lineup For Tonight
New reply 15 minutes ago - 60 comments - by King Henry
 Video inside Smack/url Presents- T Rex Vs Charlie Clips [anticipati...
New reply 1 minute ago - 415 comments - by ZeusSlaps
 NFL Kelvin Benjamin Says He Tanked The 40 Yard Dash So He ...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 56 comments - by theFREAK
 Video inside 10 Hours Of Walking Around Nyc As A Woman (ny Niggas A...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 291 comments - by Tastemaker331
 Article inside Marvel Announces Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 196 comments - by Steve
 NBA Kobe Bryant Calls Dwight Howard "a Bi-ch Ass N***...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 132 comments - by MGz
  Beyonce Comes Out To Support Her Childhood Crush Jake ...
New reply 31 minutes ago - 119 comments - by HipHopFactz

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,833 fans of BX | none new today 4,803 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.