online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Chris Paul turned into the Incredible Hulk the moment he knew the Spurs had won

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

9 years ago '13        #1
12375 page views
0 comments

Aristotle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 38535 38 K  Slaps total: 13282 13 K
Chris Paul turned into the Incredible Hulk the moment he knew the Spurs had won

https://vine.co/v/eaTV33EKEXi
I had to rewind it when it happened, because I couldn't tell whether it was my TV or a dog fighting a panther outside.

We've seen Paul get animated before, but this is a wrath unlike anything I've ever witnessed from Paul or anyone on an NBA court; the kind of wrath only the Spurs can provoke. This is the expression of a hyper competitive man who, after his team rimmed out crucial buckets in regulation, just watched DeAndre Jordan getting shook by a 39-year-old after missing almost a dozen free throws, Blake Griffin coughing up another late turnover, Matt Barnes bricking his 9th shot in 10 tries ... then Patty Mills scoring easily off a bit of cheeky, calculated cherry-picking. Mills would go on to sink four icy free throws, so that run-out was the moment the Spurs clinched the win. In Los Angeles. Down Manu Ginobili *and* Tony Parker throughout the endgame. That'll get you screaming.

Even shorthanded, The Spurs are an exasperation machine, prodding your weak spots until you finally combust. They are the dog turd waiting on the kitchen floor after your hard day of work. Paul's got demons from a career of facing San Antonio and failing to conquer them in a playoff series, and all those demons just came spewing out at once.

emoji
+10   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now