This is BX @ Boxden.com


CB DeAngelo Hall resigns w/Redskins on a 1yr deal


 CB DeAngelo Hall resigns w/Redskins on a 1yr deal
24 topic by Michael 1987 - 04-01-2013, 07:28 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter


*tweet embedded


Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

37 comments for "CB DeAngelo Hall resigns w/Redskins on a 1yr deal"


 04-01-2013, 07:32 PMaway - #2
st21 262 heat pts262

  d 
space
$23,540 | POWERFUL
Redskins winning this offseason.

can't believe Bruce Allen da Gawd been able to bring back all of our players. if he somehow re-signs Fletcher and brings in Winfield he needs to get some GM of the Year Award

Mara lost
 04-01-2013, 07:33 PMaway - #3
JCyclops 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$4,176 | POWERFUL
Damn, I just posted this too. My bad cuh

 04-01-2013, 07:34 PMaway - #4
DEDOS 91 heat pts91

  d 
space
$40,370 | POWERFUL
TO Spitting on DeAngelo Falls after a long Touch Down b0mb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


EPIC MOMENT IN NFL HISTORY
 04-01-2013, 07:38 PMaway - #5
st21 262 heat pts262

  d 
space
$23,540 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DEDOS
TO Spitting on DeAngelo Falls after a long Touch Down b0mb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


EPIC MOMENT IN NFL HISTORY



Last edited by st21; 04-01-2013 at 07:41 PM..
 04-01-2013, 07:41 PMaway - #6
Ghost Terp 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$12,388 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by st21
Redskins winning this offseason.

can't believe Bruce Allen da Gawd been able to bring back all of our players. if he somehow re-signs Fletcher and brings in Winfield he needs to get some GM of the Year Award

Mara lost
 04-01-2013, 07:42 PMonline - #7
BronxBombers 147 heat pts147

  d 
space
$28,204 | POWERFUL
So No One Wanted This Bum...Had To Crawl Back
 04-01-2013, 07:42 PMonline - #8
theFREAK 566 heat pts566

  d 
space
$24,955 | POWERFUL
 04-01-2013, 07:42 PMaway - #9
steeLTown 106 heat pts106

  d 
space
$17,157 | POWERFUL
sorta off topic but.......where the !! my nucca IEatDatAzz at?

i miss his !! talking
 04-01-2013, 07:42 PMaway - #10
JCyclops 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$4,176 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by st21
Redskins winning this offseason.

can't believe Bruce Allen da Gawd been able to bring back all of our players. if he somehow re-signs Fletcher and brings in Winfield he needs to get some GM of the Year Award

Mara lost
Fletch is singed until '14 my dude. Winfield is in the mix still as well.
 04-01-2013, 07:42 PMonline - #11
does any 1 care 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,734 | 18333083
Why are they keeping this bum
 04-01-2013, 07:48 PMaway - #12
@RG3 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$16,115 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by does any 1 care
Why are they keeping this bum
hes was a MONSTER covering the guy in the slot.. a
 04-01-2013, 07:49 PMaway - #13
st21 262 heat pts262

  d 
space
$23,540 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by JCyclops
Fletch is singed until '14 my dude. Winfield is in the mix still as well.
damn I could have sworn his contract was up. I guess he was just debating retiring and that's where the topic of him coming back came from. my bad.

edit: nvm I forgot they were debating cutting him. that's what it was. he still has 1 good year left in him. keep him.

damn we literally didn't lose any key player besides LO AL. but to be honest I don't even care. he was a special teams demon but when he had to come in when fletch got injured i think he got exposed a lil bit for his defensive ability. won't be a big loss at all. plus we signed some other special teams monster who is supposed to be just as good as he was. I can't think of his name though.

Originally Posted by HeisenDaBurgh
sorta off topic but.......where the !! my nucca IEatDatAzz at?

i miss his !! talking

he must have been an alt account or something. either that or he died in real life. I hope that aint the case. he was my dude.

Last edited by st21; 04-01-2013 at 07:52 PM..
 04-01-2013, 07:49 PMaway - #14
@RG3 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$16,115 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bronxb0mbers
So No One Wanted This Bum...Had To Crawl Back
it was his intention to come back here to begin with.
 04-01-2013, 07:49 PMaway - #15
TattooedMPsz 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$14,057 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by HeisenDaBurgh
sorta off topic but.......where the !! my nucca IEatDatAzz at?

i miss his !! talking
forgot about that dude
 04-01-2013, 08:45 PMaway - #16
ttime236 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$8,912 | POWERFUL
Redskins won. They kept hall and davis on some IOU bull!! once we get cap room next year. Now we just needa get a spot starter in the 2nd round and get cracking on defending this division title
 04-01-2013, 08:50 PMaway - #17
st21 262 heat pts262

  d 
space
$23,540 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ttime236
Redskins won. They kept hall and davis on some IOU bull!! once we get cap room next year. Now we just needa get a spot starter in the 2nd round and get cracking on defending this division title
what do you mean by spot starter? I think we are pretty much set at every position.
 04-01-2013, 08:52 PMaway - #18
ttime236 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$8,912 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by st21
what do you mean by spot starter? I think we are pretty much set at every position.


FS, Nickel CB, MLB, RT, slot reciever, 3rd down back

We got hella needs
 04-01-2013, 08:55 PMaway - #19
st21 262 heat pts262

  d 
space
$23,540 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ttime236


FS, Nickel CB, MLB, RT, slot reciever, 3rd down back

We got hella needs
tanard Jackson and merriweather. D-hall covers other teams best WR Wilson on the #2. Crawford on the slot. Fletcher and riley got the MLB. Moss the slot WR. 3rd down back? Morris is an every down back and Darrell young one of the better receiving fullbaks in the game and can get the short yardage runs.
 04-01-2013, 09:06 PMaway - #20
JCyclops 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$4,176 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by st21
tanard Jackson and merriweather. D-hall covers other teams best WR Wilson on the #2. Crawford on the slot. Fletcher and riley got the MLB. Moss the slot WR. 3rd down back? Morris is an every down back and Darrell young one of the better receiving fullbaks in the game and can get the short yardage runs.
Biggers was signed too. Hall is much better in the slot, but can man the outside at times. Winfield in the slot would be gravy with his tackling ability especially. I'd like a safety in the 2nd because Merriweather and T. Jack aren't guarantees right now and Ace Sanders in the 3rd to be the explosive player we had hoped Banks would be on special teams and certain offensive packages. A back to spell Alf and give him breathers would be dope too if Helu can't get right.

We also need to determine if Keenan Robinson can play with Perry Riley after Fletch hangs em up or if we need to draft another player for Fletcher to groom. A young corner with one of our picks wouldn't hurt either. We have picks 2-7 and an extra 5th rounder from New England for Fat Albert. We've been hitting on picks since Shanny/Bruce took over, so we'll be able to find more solid pieces.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
MLB Breaking: Yankees Pitcher Michael Pineda Gets Caught for..
61 comments
NBA One Year Ago Today Carmelo Scored 37 Points... (video)
57 comments
NBA James Harden's Last 3 Series
71 comments
  If They Rebooted "white Men Can't Jump"
New reply 1 minute ago - 99 comments - by -ThE~DoN~LoN-
 Video inside Lil Boosie At The Breakfast Club: Rap Game, Fake Love,...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 68 comments - by BreakfastClub
  Every Dope Rapper Ever Sitting At A Table In Their Pri...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Laronla
 NFL Russell Wilson And Wife Divorce
New reply 31 minutes ago - 123 comments - by SeattleWon
 NFL Full 32 Nfl Team Schedule For 2014-2015
New reply 11 minutes ago - 188 comments - by italiansteve
 NBA 4x Nba Champion, 3x Finals Mvp, 2x Mvp And A 14x Nba A...
New reply 1 hour ago - 131 comments - by DominationCM
 Image(s) inside "and The Little Homie Jungle Is A Garden To Me&qu...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 77 comments - by PowerBar Ernie
 Image(s) inside Actual Iggy Azalea
New reply 1 hour ago - 135 comments - by HeruDat

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,711 fans of BX | none new today 4,650 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.