This is BX @ Boxden.com


Cam Newton's mouth piece


 Cam Newton's mouth piece
topic by peeyump - 09-12-2011, 04:34 AM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter





I watched him play in college via the tv and I always noticed he would be horse chewing some after the game...........but now he in the NFL and im watching attempt a game tying touchdown and this ni##a is horse chewing a piece of gum. I know he got die hard fans on here........let a ni##a know.....do homie really be k!lling a piece of gum the whole game with no mouth piece in? I dont know if ya ever been hit with no mouth piece but the word "rattle" comes to mind.


Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

27 comments for "Cam Newton's mouth piece"


 09-12-2011, 04:40 AMaway - #2
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,739 | 18453354
lol I did notice he was chewing gum during the game...Can't stand when people chew like its the last piece in the damn world....but #### I'm not complaining if it keeps him doing good
 09-12-2011, 04:42 AMaway - #3
peeyump 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$18,831 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Majestic_GMMB
lol I did notice he was chewing gum during the game...Can't stand when people chew like its the last piece in the damn world....but #### I'm not complaining if it keeps him doing good
Yeah he be k!lling that gum....probably will get an endorsement deal soon the way he be going at it.
 09-12-2011, 04:43 AMaway - #4
m-f 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$16,372 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by peeyump
Yeah he be k!lling that gum....probably will get an endorsement deal soon the way he be going at it.
 09-12-2011, 05:42 AMaway - #5
HotBYoungTurk 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,289 | POWERFUL
I wanna be I wanna be like Mikeeeee
 09-12-2011, 06:08 AMaway - #6
Venom 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$13,038 | POWERFUL
maybe he change piece after every qtr
 09-12-2011, 06:38 AMaway - #7
lboog1423 196 heat pts196

  d 
space
$18,660 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by peeyump



I watched him play in college via the tv and I always noticed he would be horse chewing some after the game...........but now he in the NFL and im watching attempt a game tying touchdown and this ni##a is horse chewing a piece of gum. I know he got die hard fans on here........let a ni##a know.....do homie really be k!lling a piece of gum the whole game with no mouth piece in? I dont know if ya ever been hit with no mouth piece but the word "rattle" comes to mind.
High School through College, I never played a game without gum even wit my mouth piece in
 09-12-2011, 07:01 AMaway - #8
peeyump 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$18,831 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by lboog1423
High School through College, I never played a game without gum even wit my mouth piece in

yeah gum in a game.....#### is nothing.....im talking where homie mouth piece though....he just roll with gum no piece......I dont like the teeth rattle you get when you get popped with no piece in.
 09-12-2011, 07:17 AMaway - #9
Venom 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$13,038 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by peeyump
yeah gum in a game.....#### is nothing.....im talking where homie mouth piece though....he just roll with gum no piece......I dont like the teeth rattle you get when you get popped with no piece in.
never seen a qb with a mouthpiece
 09-12-2011, 07:22 AMaway - #10
peeyump 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$18,831 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Venom
never seen a qb with a mouthpiece
wtf is this a play on words?!?!?


You watch football? The QB's mouthpiece probably gets more air time than the football.
 09-12-2011, 08:16 AMaway - #11
Against D Grain 

  d 
space
$5,918 | 17651781
Cam newton mouthpiece thread about chewing gum. Nice work OP this is a first
 09-12-2011, 08:23 AMonline - #12
PEK 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,911 | POWERFUL
Hopefully he dont get hit the wrong way. He will get his teeth knocked out. I thought mouthpieces were a requirement
 09-12-2011, 08:31 AMaway - #13
peeyump 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$18,831 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Against D Grain
Cam newton mouthpiece thread about chewing gum. Nice work OP this is a first

I'm saying though......figured one of them Auburn people might know. Maybe he feel like the gum is good enough and protects his teeth.
 09-12-2011, 10:46 AMaway - #14
StayBlazin1 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$3,325 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by peeyump
wtf is this a play on words?!?!?


You watch football? The QB's mouthpiece probably gets more air time than the football.
the question is do you watch footbal? Qb's rarely wear mouthpieces
 09-12-2011, 11:17 AMaway - #15
sosobased 

  d 
space
$969 | 1496442
im just worried he will get hit, choke on it and die on the turf.
 09-12-2011, 11:35 AMaway - #16
The Lefty 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,790 | 14694110
QB's rarely wear mouthpieces?

WTF, DO YOU GUYS WATCH FOOTBALL?!

You're telling me you've never seen the close-ups after a play where they stick the piece in their upper face mask?
 09-12-2011, 11:38 AMaway - #17
HeruDat 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$22,683 | POWERFUL
black jesus doesn't need a mouthpiece.
 09-12-2011, 11:43 AMaway - #18
StayBlazin1 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$3,325 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by the lefty
qb's rarely wear mouthpieces?

Wtf, do you guys watch football?!

You're telling me you've never seen the close-ups after a play where they stick the piece in their upper face mask?

yes. Rarely
 09-12-2011, 11:44 AMaway - #19
Lukeshuel 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,219 | 6250704
Originally Posted by The Lefty
QB's rarely wear mouthpieces?

WTF, DO YOU GUYS WATCH FOOTBALL?!

You're telling me you've never seen the close-ups after a play where they stick the piece in their upper face mask?
Some do some don't, pretty sure Brees wears one, though im pretty sure Peyton doesn't
 09-12-2011, 11:51 AMaway - #20
DoMieD 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$42,003 | POWERFUL
I cant believe what Im reading!!! since when do QBs not wear mouthpieces?
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
67 comments
NBA 4thQtrKobe with 3 consecutive baskets in the clutch
81 comments
NBA Sixers Won..Plans for Lottery Reform Fall Apart
64 comments
 Video inside Honey Cocaine - Curveball...exposing Thirsty Men And O...
New reply 33 seconds ago - 219 comments - by blafy
 Video inside Smack/url Presents- Shotgun Suge Vs Charron [discussio...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 142 comments - by ZeusSlaps
 Video inside Gay Rumor Control: Tyrese Responds To Spanky’s Gay Acc...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 78 comments - by ajeana
 NFL Brett Favre : "rams Austin Davis Can Be The Next ...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 59 comments - by theFREAK
  Tyga Praises Lil Wayne, Kanye, Jay-z & Em, Says Dr...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 106 comments - by mdemaz
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Speaks On Eminem And Jay-z (:truth:)
New reply 23 minutes ago - 156 comments - by BasedonMars
 NFL Some Seahawks Players Allegedly Don’t Think Russell Wi...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 129 comments - by st21
 Article inside Apple Winning...ios 8.1 Is Out - Apple Pay Is Live (ev...
New reply 24 minutes ago - 60 comments - by mrfreak76

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,795 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.