This is BX @ Boxden.com

BS Call? Rahim Moore Knocks The Hell Out Of Donald Jones With This Hit & Gets Fined For It! (video)

Poll results - Clean hit or dirty hit?
Clean 8 88.89%
Dirty 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

BS Call? Rahim Moore Knocks The Hell Out Of Donald Jones With This Hit & Gets Fined For It! (video)
topic by Cowboys All Day - 08-24-2011, 12:12 AM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

They are seriously getting stupid with these fines, I'm about to start watching rugby. Let them play the ####in game

Latest Sports Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

17 comments for "BS Call? Rahim Moore Knocks The Hell Out Of Donald Jones With This Hit & Gets Fined For It! (video)"

08-24-2011, 12:24 AMaway - #2
Lukeshuel 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,219 | 6250704
He caught the dude under the chin strap with his helmet, but i don't think he had any bad intention with the hit, sometimes in football you get knocked the #### out get up limp your a$s back to the huddle and earn your paycheck. let these dudes play football ffs
 08-24-2011, 12:35 AMaway - #3
starzz 

d 
space
$787 | 2065888
He aimed with his shoulder and his shoulder hit him in his chest which to me equals a clean hit! We need Paul Tagliabue back.
 08-24-2011, 12:38 AMaway - #4
TH35 71 heat pts71

d 
space
$56,347 | POWERFUL
I agree about easing up but I know I wouldn't quit watching football for a fine that doesn't affect me.
 08-24-2011, 12:42 AMaway - #5
Lukeshuel 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,219 | 6250704
Originally Posted by TH35
I agree about easing up but I know I wouldn't quit watching football for a fine that doesn't affect me.
Its not the fine itself, Its that when players start getting fined for clean hard hits they start playing soft defense.. which for fans of good defense makes the NFL not as entertaining to watch

I mean who really enjoys watching a game full of a bunch of half a$s attempted arm tackles because they're afraid they're gonna get fined
 08-24-2011, 01:05 AMaway - #6
Cowboys All Day 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$8,417 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lukeshuel
Its not the fine itself, Its that when players start getting fined for clean hard hits they start playing soft defense.. which for fans of good defense makes the NFL not as entertaining to watch

I mean who really enjoys watching a game full of a bunch of half a$s attempted arm tackles because they're afraid they're gonna get fined
Exactly, eventually the players will be so scared of a fine they will start just saying #### it and not even make an attempt at a hit that might be "too vicious". And it will only get worse if the league doesn't wise the #### up. Even if Moore would've aimed lower and drilled the WR, he STILL would've gotten ####ed up. Sometimes when a QB leads his WR too much that's what happens, and that's apart of the game. The game that billions of fan's dollars have been spent on.
 08-24-2011, 01:11 AMaway - #7
0ddJoB 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$16,413 | POWERFUL
in the back of defenders minds their gonna be htinking oh what if i hit him too hard and hurt him?

is that what we wanna watch?
 08-24-2011, 01:22 AMaway - #8
TH35 71 heat pts71

d 
space
$56,347 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Perplexity
Exactly, eventually the players will be so scared of a fine they will start just saying #### it and not even make an attempt at a hit that might be "too vicious". And it will only get worse if the league doesn't wise the #### up. Even if Moore would've aimed lower and drilled the WR, he STILL would've gotten ####ed up. Sometimes when a QB leads his WR too much that's what happens, and that's apart of the game. The game that billions of fan's dollars have been spent on.
Won't happen. It hasn't happened yet and still won't in the future.

Originally Posted by 0ddJoB
in the back of defenders minds their gonna be htinking oh what if i hit him too hard and hurt him?

is that what we wanna watch?
No way in hell players that have been playing their whole lives would think that. The worst case scenario we'll see is what Harrison did.. threaten to retire. No defensive player is going to play soft unless they're just scared and pulls a Cro.

Last edited by TH35; 08-24-2011 at 01:24 AM..
 08-24-2011, 01:29 AMaway - #9
Lukeshuel 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,219 | 6250704
Maybe you're right, but i know the defense that i grew up watching and this defense today and the NFL's new 'offense rules the league' policy makes me sick to my stomache
 08-24-2011, 01:42 AMaway - #10
ImAMonster 246 heat pts246

d 
space
$24,159 | POWERFUL
The pads are there for protection. The name of the game is hit em hard. Just because some soft wet-#### heads in the upper offices want it changed doesn't mean a clean hit should be fined. If he gets hurt, he gets hurt. Every player takes that risk when they step on the field and they know it. It's part of the game and just because a player gets knocked out here and there doesn't mean take it out of the game...Just like this kickoff rule bull####.
 08-24-2011, 02:06 AMaway - #11
OOps 

d 
space
$7,708 | 17780745
Nice hit, he used shoulder. Sometimes as a wide reciever you gonna take hits!
 08-24-2011, 02:17 AMaway - #12
0ddJoB 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$16,413 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TH35
Won't happen. It hasn't happened yet and still won't in the future.

No way in hell players that have been playing their whole lives would think that. The worst case scenario we'll see is what Harrison did.. threaten to retire. No defensive player is going to play soft unless they're just scared and pulls a Cro.
 08-24-2011, 07:18 AMaway - #13
born wisdom 

d 
space
$1,863 | 3403306
nothing wrong with that hit. the league is soft. the players knew that when they got into the league it was bigger, faster, stronger. they signed up for it, so let the weak ones feel it. the fines and penalties are getting out of hand. goodell needs someone who played football to police illegal hits. cuz he is doing a horrible job. also how long is it until he is gone as a commish? do they sign a contract too or do they have to be voted out or something?
 08-24-2011, 07:57 AMaway - #14
trackmanxs 3 heat pts

d 
space
$2,072 | 6822830
clean a$s hit. didnt launch or lead with his head.
 08-24-2011, 08:03 AMaway - #15
dre03 

d 
space
$7,689 | POWERFUL

Fans also stop watching football when players like Brady, Vick, Adrian Peterson, Andre Johnson are all hurt for the entire year... Nobody wants to watch a bunch of second string players either... Either way it goes u may lose fans... Have you seen some of the players from back in the day nowadays... Many of them are the ones who are lobbying for the safer rules because of the medical conditions they suffer from now... These players shouldnt have to live a life of hell after and sometimes during football for your 3 hour enjoyment... Every rule they put in to protect the players 95% of the league has adjusted too... There is absolutely no reason to go all out on a tackle of a guy who is airborn trying to make a catch... If you hadnt got beat in the first place you wouldnt be in that position...

But you can make hard hits without adding extra danger than already present on the football... The rule this year is you cannot make contact with a receiver from his shoulders up when he is defenseless... Doesnt matter if you hit him with your shoulder or head....
 08-24-2011, 08:50 AMaway - #16
Eddie..|M 7 heat pts

d 
space
$15,067 | POWERFUL
He caught the dude under the chin strap with his helmet, but i don't think he had any bad intention with the hit, sometimes in football you get knocked the #### out get up limp your a$s back to the huddle and earn your paycheck. let these dudes play football ffs
idk you may be blind if you saw his helmet under his chinstrap, when it was clearly his shoulder

only thing you could get him with is hittin a defenseless receiver, but he was defenseless cuz he can't catch
 08-24-2011, 08:21 PMaway - #17
Yd4001 4 heat pts

d 
space
$3,988 | 6928459
That looked like helmet to under the helmet to me and i wear glasses lol. Just sayin
 08-24-2011, 08:25 PMaway - #18
Lukeshuel 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,219 | 6250704
Originally Posted by Eddie..
idk you may be blind if you saw his helmet under his chinstrap, when it was clearly his shoulder

only thing you could get him with is hittin a defenseless receiver, but he was defenseless cuz he can't catch
@.53-.55 it sure as hell looks likes he caught him under the chin strap with his helmet to me

i still say clean hit.. no bad intentions from the player who hit him

Last edited by Lukeshuel; 08-24-2011 at 08:33 PM..

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Bills center Eric Wood says NFL teams are avoiding signi..
68 comments
NFL Alex Smith got paid
54 comments
NFL Rams will NOT add Michael Sam to practice squad
72 comments
 Article inside Drake Signs Ilovemakonnen To Ovo
New reply 6 seconds ago - 129 comments - by PotheadFocker
  Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
New reply 52 minutes ago - 371 comments - by AlienGod
 Image(s) inside Apparently Dude "tried" To Snatch Quavo (mig...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 187 comments - by Just Jimmy
 Image(s) inside Saw This Sh-t On The News Today...i Went To High Schoo...
New reply 1 hour ago - 67 comments - by bunnz17
  Whats The Worst Movie You've Ever Watched?
New reply 4 minutes ago - 140 comments - by DominationCM
 Video inside This Just In: Hitman Holla Was In A Bad Car Accident
New reply 1 hour ago - 60 comments - by Guvnor
 Article inside Floyd Mayweather Sr: 50 Cent Should Fight My Son, That...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 224 comments - by yo0123yo
 NFL Rank The Qbs In Your Teams Division
New reply 2 hours ago - 58 comments - by TalonPayne921

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.