Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Boxden Official NBA 2k12 Fantasy League

most popular this minute | see more
most viewed right now
123 viewing
 Image inside Kim Convinced Kanye Not To Get A Face Tat, So He G..
20 comments
most viewed right now
51 viewing
 Video inside pac disses nas in afterparty interview
53 comments

top in section
50 viewing
Video inside 'Iím Not Gay No More Man' Is Still Gay, Still Waiting ..
top in wild'ish
top in section
15 viewing
 Image inside Feb 28 - Mexico captures Knights Templar cartel leader
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Boxden Official NBA 2k12 Fantasy League
 06-14-2012, 10:30 AMaway - #161
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135 space
avatar
space
$38,380 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DurtySoufReppin
if them n*ggaz not at the draft its on them to pre-pick

trade and make some sh*t happen

Draft is 12 hours from now (which is around 11PM Eastern time)

I'm in Italy

its at 5 AM for me, and im not complaining (no work in the morning )...just make it happen if u can

If the draft outcome is wack maybe we'll reschedule
I'm not partaking in this but 11 tonight?

you know n*ggas gonna be tuned into OKC/Heat right?

Game is gonna be from 9:00 to 11:45
 06-14-2012, 10:39 AMonline - #162
moe4484 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$6,370 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kasssssst
I'm not partaking in this but 11 tonight?

you know n*ggas gonna be tuned into OKC/Heat right?

Game is gonna be from 9:00 to 11:45
Why not join the league?
 06-14-2012, 10:48 AMaway - #163
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135 space
avatar
space
$38,380 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by moe4484
Why not join the league?
I remember the last league I was in with y'all...



I wish 2k went back to the old way to determine when someone is online as opposed to proposing a time for people to meet up
 06-14-2012, 10:49 AMaway - #164
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,480 | 7092424
Originally Posted by Kasssssst
I'm not partaking in this but 11 tonight?

you know n*ggas gonna be tuned into OKC/Heat right?

Game is gonna be from 9:00 to 11:45
He's got a point there...we technically gonna be drafting in the middle of the game...

Before the game is what's best, the 7:30-8:30 Eastern Time range is decent in my opinon. We gotta get this done or it aint gon happen. Aint no rescheduling to please others..

If n*ggas know what they're doing and dont bullsh*t during the draft we can get it done and over with it. Everyone is as cold as they saying, then drafting aint gonna change much. It's that simple.
 06-14-2012, 10:49 AMaway - #165
eightytyson06 37 heat pts37 space
avatar
space
$11,574 | POWERFUL
Reallytho......bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 06-14-2012, 10:52 AMaway - #166
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135 space
avatar
space
$38,380 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iSpeakGenius
He's got a point there...we technically gonna be drafting in the middle of the game...

Before the game is what's best, the 7:30-8:30 Eastern Time range is decent in my opinon. We gotta get this done or it aint gon happen. Aint no rescheduling to please others..

If n*ggas know what they're doing and dont bullsh*t during the draft we can get it done and over with it. Everyone is as cold as they saying, then drafting aint gonna change much. It's that simple.
Only problem I see with that is the fact that, you got some of the Pacific Time homeys who won't be out of work or just getting out of work.

Saturday might be the best day for the draft to take place. Saturday afternoon around...3EST?

No Games on that day, and it gives n*ggas on the West a chance to wake up, and also East n*ggas a chance to go out that night.
 06-14-2012, 11:07 AMaway - #167
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,480 | 7092424
Originally Posted by Kasssssst
Only problem I see with that is the fact that, you got some of the Pacific Time homeys who won't be out of work or just getting out of work.

Saturday might be the best day for the draft to take place. Saturday afternoon around...3EST?

No Games on that day, and it gives n*ggas on the West a chance to wake up, and also East n*ggas a chance to go out that night.
It really dont matter, the time aint gonna work for everybody or even the majority. We all spread out across the country/globe. Jus do it tonight and get it over with honestly. This sh*t cant fail even before it start.

If you can't draft and yo team end up sh*tty, go to practice and scrimmage with them n*ggas and learn your strengths and weaknesses.


Let's fu*kin go.

Last edited by iSpeakGenius; 06-14-2012 at 11:11 AM..
 06-14-2012, 11:07 AMonline - #168
moe4484 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$6,370 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kasssssst
Only problem I see with that is the fact that, you got some of the Pacific Time homeys who won't be out of work or just getting out of work.

Saturday might be the best day for the draft to take place. Saturday afternoon around...3EST?

No Games on that day, and it gives n*ggas on the West a chance to wake up, and also East n*ggas a chance to go out that night.
fu*k it just stick with tonight 11est its late enough where everyone should be off work and even if the games on you can take 20 mins out to draft. Plus why you so concerned about the draft n*gga your not even in the league??
'
 06-14-2012, 11:48 AMonline - #169
Trill Livin 48 heat pts48 space
avatar
space
$11,875 | POWERFUL
Somebull sheet
 06-14-2012, 12:35 PMaway - #170
Johnson Barnes 27 heat pts27 space
avatar
space
$3,785 | 20485442
y do i see teams leaving...

We are 17 teams strong right now

Lakers and Heat are available too as of now,
 06-14-2012, 12:39 PMaway - #171
Johnson Barnes 27 heat pts27 space
avatar
space
$3,785 | 20485442
Originally Posted by RMG 007
I'm still here wtf and I just joined.

Anyway let's do the draft tonight before the game. Everybody go join the league now
Cool !

I just wasnt gonna stop anyone who wanted those teams when people arent signing up...


Lets go tho
 06-14-2012, 12:43 PMonline - #172
Trill Livin 48 heat pts48 space
avatar
space
$11,875 | POWERFUL
It Wont let me rejoin smh
 06-14-2012, 12:44 PMaway - #173
Johnson Barnes 27 heat pts27 space
avatar
space
$3,785 | 20485442
Originally Posted by Trill Livin
It Wont let me rejoin smh
y not ? what is it saying when u try
 06-14-2012, 12:49 PMaway - #174
O Nasty 87 heat pts87 space
avatar
space
$18,948 | POWERFUL
if you quit you can't re join the same league

idk why , sh*t is stupid
 06-14-2012, 12:49 PMonline - #175
Trill Livin 48 heat pts48 space
avatar
space
$11,875 | POWERFUL
Can't rejoin a league you left ...add me somehow
 06-14-2012, 12:49 PMaway - #176
Johnson Barnes 27 heat pts27 space
avatar
space
$3,785 | 20485442
Originally Posted by Kasssssst
I remember the last league I was in with y'all...



I wish 2k went back to the old way to determine when someone is online as opposed to proposing a time for people to meet up
take Lakeshow or gtfo my thread
 06-14-2012, 12:52 PMaway - #177
Johnson Barnes 27 heat pts27 space
avatar
space
$3,785 | 20485442
RMG 007 left the league and came back
 06-14-2012, 12:52 PMonline - #178
Trill Livin 48 heat pts48 space
avatar
space
$11,875 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by O_nasty
if you quit you can't re join the same league

idk why , sh*t is stupid
catch y'all in the next league
 06-14-2012, 12:56 PMaway - #179
JWilliams 20 heat pts20 space
avatar
space
$1,329 | POWERFUL
Gimme the Jazz

JWilliamsHeat - gt
 06-14-2012, 01:03 PMaway - #180
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55 space
avatar
space
$40,696 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by moe4484
fu*k it just stick with tonight 11est its late enough where everyone should be off work and even if the games on you can take 20 mins out to draft. Plus why you so concerned about the draft n*gga your not even in the league??
'
20 minutes out the 4th quarter to draft?
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
36 viewing
rapist tyga gets ready to get rid of the kylie curse
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
30 viewing
Pimp Jenner (Kanyes New Manager) Secures $20 million for 3..
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Video inside ATL Hamburger Victim Speaks Out On Her Friends Jump..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Image inside MC Nitty Scott  
53 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
20 viewing
BOX Mayweather Brings Back Cutman Rafael Garcia For Pac..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Portuguese Canadian singer-songwriter Nelly Furtado
69 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside I love watching rappers recording process.
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
NBA Rest In Peace Mike Conley, Time of Death: 3rd quarter ..
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Kanye lies on the ground in silence during interview
130 comments
@hiphop


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |  © BX 1998-end of time.