This is BX @ Boxden.com


Boxden Official NBA 2k12 Fantasy League


 Boxden Official NBA 2k12 Fantasy League
 06-14-2012, 12:09 PMaway - #181
moe4484 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,860 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TriniSoldier
20 minutes out the 4th quarter to draft?
I just said it cause it works for me. ill have the game on the big screen in the living room and xbox down the hall in the spare room so it really doesnt matter other then i get have to work til 7:30 cst
 06-14-2012, 12:17 PMaway - #182
Johnson Barnes 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$3,746 | 19833949
Originally Posted by JDubProductions
Gimme the Jazz

JWilliamsHeat - gt
Sent. Join asap, We got 18 teams.
 06-14-2012, 01:07 PMaway - #183
DurtySoufReppin 65 heat pts65

  d 
space
$6,699 | POWERFUL
draft will be at 3 PM EST on saturdaay is that cool?

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 06-14-2012 at 01:10 PM..
 06-14-2012, 01:12 PMaway - #184
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,459 | 7092423
Originally Posted by DurtySoufReppin
draft will be at 3 PM on saturdaay is that cool?
Saturday afternoon makes no sense..some people still gotta work on the weekends.. whats wrong with tonight after the game.

what about halftime
 06-14-2012, 01:18 PMaway - #185
JWilliams 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$1,326 | POWERFUL
Joined...draft before the game would be dope.

I got a homie tryin to join, not on bx, if you need one more lemme know

Last edited by JWilliams; 06-14-2012 at 01:23 PM..
 06-14-2012, 01:28 PMaway - #186
Johnson Barnes 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$3,746 | 19833949
Originally Posted by iSpeakGenius
Saturday afternoon makes no sense..some people still gotta work on the weekends.. whats wrong with tonight after the game.

what about halftime
halftime not that long bruh

Originally Posted by JDubProductions
Joined...draft before the game would be dope.

I got a homie tryin to join, not on bx, if you need one more lemme know
yeah sure
 06-14-2012, 01:34 PMaway - #187
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55

  d 
space
$40,696 | POWERFUL
ni##as acting like halftime aint but like 15-20 minutes. that #### only seems longer cause this aint on tnt, so that abc/espn #### be drawn out and boring
 06-14-2012, 01:43 PMaway - #188
WezLFaCe_KiD 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$11,626 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Trill Livin
Somebull sheet
quit one of the other leagues your on and then try it
 06-14-2012, 01:47 PMaway - #189
Trill Livin 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$11,563 | POWERFUL
got another account to join with .ill join when I get home
 06-14-2012, 01:47 PMaway - #190
DurtySoufReppin 65 heat pts65

  d 
space
$6,699 | POWERFUL
tell him to join give him the password

how bout we just make it after the game?

halftime is way too short

aint no damn way 30 teams bbout to draft in 20 minutes
 06-14-2012, 01:50 PMaway - #191
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,459 | 7092423
Originally Posted by DurtySoufReppin
tell him to join give him the password

how bout we just make it after the game?

halftime is way too short

aint no damn way 30 teams bbout to draft in 20 minutes
Right after the game over is cool. jus do it today already..
 06-14-2012, 01:55 PMaway - #192
DurtySoufReppin 65 heat pts65

  d 
space
$6,699 | POWERFUL
New draft time has been moved to 12 15 AM EST yall know damn well all yall gone be up


Extra time, just in case there's an overtime

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 06-14-2012 at 02:17 PM..
 06-14-2012, 02:34 PMaway - #193
eightytyson06 37 heat pts37

  d 
space
$10,911 | POWERFUL
Man imma get screwed with draft no for sure time I set up auto draft but damn man watch they give me luke walton and jj barea
 06-14-2012, 02:43 PMaway - #194
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55

  d 
space
$40,696 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by eightytyson06
Man imma get screwed with draft no for sure time I set up auto draft but damn man watch they give me luke walton and jj barea
don't forget about malik allen, desagana diop, hamady n'diaye.

your probably saying to yourself, "Who?"

But you'll get real familiar with those fellas soon
 06-14-2012, 02:47 PMaway - #195
eightytyson06 37 heat pts37

  d 
space
$10,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TriniSoldier
don't forget about malik allen, desagana diop, hamady n'diaye.

your probably saying to yourself, "Who?"

But you'll get real familiar with those fellas soon
I might just tank the league, but whoever loses me to me should be ashamed I'm drafting for a bobcats roster
 06-14-2012, 02:51 PMaway - #196
StuNNa 122 heat pts122

  d 
space
$35,645 | POWERFUL
i hope me and TheMac are in the same conference
 06-14-2012, 02:56 PMaway - #197
DurtySoufReppin 65 heat pts65

  d 
space
$6,699 | POWERFUL
If yall have anybody that you think would like to join let me know

Trying to get a legit 30 owners..

Will be recruiting in the game thread when the game is on...
 06-14-2012, 02:58 PMaway - #198
StuNNa 122 heat pts122

  d 
space
$35,645 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DurtySoufReppin
If yall have anybody that you think would like to join let me know

Trying to get a legit 30 owners..

Will be recruiting in the game thread when the game is on...
i have somebody thats good but he doesnt use boxden
 06-14-2012, 03:14 PMaway - #199
DurtySoufReppin 65 heat pts65

  d 
space
$6,699 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BullsLost
i have somebody thats good but he doesnt use boxden
Doesn't matter, I'll encourage owners to add the members to their friends list
 06-14-2012, 03:24 PMaway - #200
Johnson Barnes 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$3,746 | 19833949
Originally Posted by eightytyson06
I might just tank the league, but whoever loses me to me should be ashamed I'm drafting for a bobcats roster


Your better than that

How are u drafting for bobcats roster ? You're bound to get at least 1-2 superstars...
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Xbox One's struggles are traceable to one bad decision
72 comments
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
81 comments
NFL Dallas Cowboys fans are losing their minds
57 comments
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Responds To Drake & Wayne ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 105 comments - by Frankybaby
 NBA Official Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Chicago Bull
New reply 54 minutes ago - 1374 comments - by Akira Son Bio
 Image(s) inside Nas Gettin Sucked Off By Madonna In The Studio (pic)
New reply 10 minutes ago - 129 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NFL Halloween Costume
New reply 57 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Frasier
 Article inside Chicago Rapper Bandman Kevo Charged With With Being In...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 217 comments - by NoLastName
 Video inside Daylyt Video In A Nice Pink Dress And Thot Wear Dissin...
New reply 59 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Star
 Image(s) inside Pic Of Kidd Kidd Ridin Around In Niissan
New reply 33 minutes ago - 57 comments - by ajeana
 audio inside Nas - The Season (full Version)
New reply 1 hour ago - 120 comments - by MANNYSOSA

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,834 fans of BX | none new today 4,801 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.