b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Better WR CORE: GIANTS or EAGLES


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Better WR CORE: GIANTS or EAGLES
topic by Everest - 10-11-2009, 03:07 PM


djax, maclin, curtis,

s. smith, manningham, nicks



who u got?


80 comments for "Better WR CORE: GIANTS or EAGLES"


 10-11-2009, 03:11 PMaway - #2
Ricky Towel 106 heat pts106

  d 
space
$14,367 | POWERFUL
i say giants because you can keep going and say hixon, and barden has alot of potential.


and because im a giants fan.
 10-11-2009, 03:15 PMonline - #3
Stupendamatic 92 heat pts92

  d 
space
$14,883 | POWERFUL
Considering I am a Giants fan I am happy with who we have and wouldn't trade them for Jackson, Maclin and Curtis.

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 10-11-2009 at 03:17 PM..
 10-11-2009, 03:17 PMonline - #4
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,061 | 19020384
I dont know its hard to tell right now lol but Eagles dont have one of the best WR in the league in Steve Smith not to mention, Hixon isnt even in yet and Nicks and Manningham is k!lling it
 10-11-2009, 03:18 PMaway - #5
ttime236 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$9,896 | POWERFUL
Smith>>>Jackson
Manningham>>Curtis
And basing off very little Nicks>>Maclin

Giants easily
 10-11-2009, 03:18 PMaway - #6
tazbk 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,635 | 16180169
Giants. Our receivers are more versatile. Maclin and Djax are nothing but deep threats as of right now. That's not to say that they can not develop into better all-around receivers. Steve Smith is the best out of all of them as of right now. Oh and Curtis is garbage. He made his name off of one career game.
 10-11-2009, 03:19 PMaway - #7
The Blueprint˛ 

  d 
space
$4,918 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ttime236
Smith>>>Jackson
Manningham>>Curtis
And basing off very little Nicks>>Maclin

Giants easily
Maclin had 150 yards and two tds today #### outta here with nicks>>>>maclin

smith>>>jackson????

 10-11-2009, 03:19 PMaway - #8
The Blueprint˛ 

  d 
space
$4,918 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by tazbk
Giants. Our receivers are more versatile. Maclin and Djax are nothing but deep threats as of right now. That's not to say that they can not develop into better all-around receivers. Steve Smith is the best out of all of them as of right now. Oh and Curtis is garbage. He made his name off of one career game.
I dont know why op said curtis, because avant>>>>>>>>>curtis
 10-11-2009, 03:22 PMaway - #9
ttime236 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$9,896 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The Blueprint˛
Maclin had 150 yards and two tds today #### outta here with nicks>>>>maclin

smith>>>jackson????

Smith leads the league in receiving

and what has maclin done besides this week? not sayin nicks has done much either but basing off skillset and background, ill take nicks
 10-11-2009, 03:22 PMonline - #10
ptwist 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$10,122 | POWERFUL
Will agree Steve Smith is the best but ours much more dangerous.

Avant is mad underrated as a slot receiver ... he will catch anything over the middle...i know you mentioned WR but Don't forget Celek is probably the best TE this season and def for NFC.

#### your WR corp......Can't wait til our Eagles put a blemish on that record.

Last edited by ptwist; 10-11-2009 at 03:23 PM..
 10-11-2009, 03:24 PMaway - #11
24/7foamz 

  d 
space
$12,417 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The Blueprint˛
Maclin had 150 yards and two tds today #### outta here with nicks>>>>maclin

smith>>>jackson????

nicks burning aso a couple of times>maclin 150 yds against scrubs

nicks>maclin
 10-11-2009, 03:25 PMaway - #12
The Blueprint˛ 

  d 
space
$4,918 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ttime236
Smith leads the league in receiving

and what has maclin done besides this week? not sayin nicks has done much either but basing off skillset and background, ill take nicks
Well considering this is the first time maclin has played with his starting quarterback and wasnt starting the first game of course this is the only time youve seen him ball
 10-11-2009, 03:26 PMaway - #13
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$13,617 | POWERFUL
If you include the TE's, ill take Philly with Celek
 10-11-2009, 03:27 PMaway - #14
Ricky Towel 106 heat pts106

  d 
space
$14,367 | POWERFUL
its wide receiver corps, not core.
 10-11-2009, 03:28 PMaway - #15
Ricky Towel 106 heat pts106

  d 
space
$14,367 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMagicMan
If you include the TE's, ill take Philly with Celek
dont underestimate:


 10-11-2009, 03:28 PMaway - #16
The Blueprint˛ 

  d 
space
$4,918 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 24/7foamz
nicks burning aso a couple of times>maclin 150 yds against scrubs

nicks>maclin
Dont worry, november 1st you'll see first hand whos the better wr corp after we #### on the almighty webster
 10-11-2009, 03:32 PMaway - #17
Garnet & Gold 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$29,508 | POWERFUL
Giants are most consistent, Eagles are more dangerous
 10-11-2009, 03:32 PMaway - #18
ttime236 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$9,896 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The Blueprint˛
Well considering this is the first time maclin has played with his starting quarterback and wasnt starting the first game of course this is the only time youve seen him ball
Dog, nobodys knocking the eagles receivers, its just Giants receivers have far exceeded every non-giant fan's expectations.

Both are comparable and have potential to be beast

With that said, that giants/eagles game is about to be wild
 10-11-2009, 03:34 PMaway - #19
24/7foamz 

  d 
space
$12,417 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The Blueprint˛
Dont worry, november 1st you'll see first hand whos the better wr corp after we #### on the almighty webster
maclin gonna #### on webster?!..........
 10-11-2009, 03:43 PMaway - #20
KnicksLost 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$39,764 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The Blueprint˛
Maclin had 150 yards and two tds today #### outta here with nicks>>>>maclin

smith>>>jackson????

Nicks is by far the most complete wr outta this class minus crabtree...one game is not a basis to judge potential or whose better...if that's the case Pierre Garcon > all rookie wr...u dumb fukk
Posted via Mobile Device
 

 



Video inside  Dec 20 - They Just Shot 2 Cops in Brooklyn by Topmkins
410 comments
BOX Roy Jones Jr. dissing Floyd
151 comments
NBA Top 5 Most Skilled Players In The League?
75 comments
 Image(s) inside Chris Brown Losing It Over Karrueche
New reply 4 minutes ago - 77 comments - by Frankybaby
  Dec 19 - Study: Men Choose Internet Pron Over Marriage...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 116 comments - by messy marv stan
 NBA This Guy Lillard Is Agent Zero Jr.
New reply 4 minutes ago - 90 comments - by WEB DemBois
  Anonymous Threatens Iggy Azalea To Apologize To Azeali...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 239 comments - by KingMahaat
 Video inside Ll Cool J And Canibus Performing 4,3,2,1 At Barclays
New reply 10 minutes ago - 118 comments - by RoyceDa59
 Image(s) inside Azealia Banks Ethers Action Bronson
New reply 23 minutes ago - 175 comments - by Frankybaby
 NBA James Johnson Just Blatantly Disrespected Drummond's E...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 82 comments - by SHootar
 Video inside Bow Wow Looking Real Mad On 106 N Park Final Episode
New reply 25 minutes ago - 79 comments - by VA Prime

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,902 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,849 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.