Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Best College Football Program of All Time

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
215 viewing
 Image inside Well Damn looks like Drake has had Nicki's concert cancelled tonight
74 comments
most viewed right now
136 viewing
 Video inside Ebro EXPOSES POWER 105.1
55 comments

top in section
119 viewing
 Video inside Birdman Interview with Angie Martinez! Finally Speaks on Lil Wayne & Yo..
top in hiphop
top in section
50 viewing
Image inside The GO-TO Outfit for summer functions
top in gear

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Best College Football Program of All Time
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #1
3383 pageviews
164 comments


Just BizNis 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
Valar Morghulis
space
$9,816 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]







image
Reply With Quote

164 comments for "Best College Football Program of All Time"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #2
That Guy Fly 19 heat pts19 space
avatar space
Always Ahead Of The Game
space
$52,901 | POWERFUL
I was about to post is this a joke then I entered and realized that it truly was a joke.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
dahabi 82 heat pts82 space
avatar space
WIZARDS
space
$9,991 | POWERFUL
Dat 2001 roster>>>>>>>>>

Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #4
rec1989 5 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,518 | 8014711








Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #5
Just BizNis 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
Valar Morghulis
space
$9,816 | POWERFUL
Fly 2ndComing said:
I was about to post is this a joke then I entered and realized that it truly was a joke.
Name a college program with better pros.









I'll wait
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #6
Just BizNis 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
Valar Morghulis
space
$9,816 | POWERFUL
rec1989 said:


Name a college program with better pros.









I'll wait
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #7
Just BizNis 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
Valar Morghulis
space
$9,816 | POWERFUL
dahabi said:
Dat 2001 roster>>>>>>>>>


[pic - click to view]



Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #8
That Guy Fly 19 heat pts19 space
avatar space
Always Ahead Of The Game
space
$52,901 | POWERFUL
Better pros doesn't make it the best college program of all time. Maybe you should change the title to most productive professional feeder school of all time or some sh*t like that.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #9
Just BizNis 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
Valar Morghulis
space
$9,816 | POWERFUL
Fly 2ndComing said:
Better pros doesn't make it the best college program of all time. Maybe you should change the title to most productive professional feeder school of all time or some sh*t like that.
So, in all honesty, you're gonna tell me college football programs AREN'T trying to recruit and develop the best possible football players?

Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #10
That Guy Fly 19 heat pts19 space
avatar space
Always Ahead Of The Game
space
$52,901 | POWERFUL
Ez the Don said:
So, in all honesty, you're gonna tell me college football programs AREN'T trying to recruit and develop the best possible football players?

What you're saying and what your title says are two different things. Dont get me wrong I got love for The U, had family play there over the years and of course sometimes when a team is/was a fierce rival you tend to gain some respect for that program but right now you're just confused a little.

Reword the title and everything will match up
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #11
CutKidd21 7 heat pts space
avatar space
You'll Find Out Soon
space
$11,414 | POWERFUL
holy sh*t this is pathetic
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #12
Just BizNis 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
Valar Morghulis
space
$9,816 | POWERFUL
Fly 2ndComing said:
What you're saying and what your title says are two different things. Dont get me wrong I got love for The U, had family play there over the years and of course sometimes when a team is/was a fierce rival you tend to gain some respect for that program but right now you're just confused a little.

Reword the title and everything will match up
In what other way would you measure putting out the best possible football players?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #13
Just BizNis 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
Valar Morghulis
space
$9,816 | POWERFUL
CutKidd21 said:
holy sh*t this is pathetic
We're you expecting a thread about Georgia?




Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #14
titanreese 13 heat pts13 space
avatar space
Its time to Roll Again!!
space
$10,916 | POWERFUL
When you think Best College football programs of all time....You think of Alabama, Notre Dame,Ohio state, Michigan, Oklahoma, USC in no particular order....Miami is 7 or 8....Best in Florida atleast and I agree 2001 Miami was the best team overall

Last edited by titanreese; 09-11-2012 at 02:04 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #15
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,809 | POWERFUL
Ez the Don said:
So, in all honesty, you're gonna tell me college football programs AREN'T trying to recruit and develop the best possible football players?

The best college football program is something that is measured by championships, conference titles, and prestigious individual awards



Whether some of its players develops into an all-pro NFL player is irrelevant to this conversation:

"Best College Football Program of All Time"
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #16
Just BizNis 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
Valar Morghulis
space
$9,816 | POWERFUL
ghost8 said:
The best college football program is something that is measured by championships, conference titles, and prestigious individual awards



Whether some of its players develops into an all-pro NFL player is irrelevant to this conversation:

"Best College Football Program of All Time"
Recruiting and developing the BEST POSSIBLE FOOTBALL PLAYERS >>>>>>> beating a bunch of other 19-22 year olds in the stupid BCS system
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #17
Just BizNis 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
Valar Morghulis
space
$9,816 | POWERFUL
titanreese said:
When you think Best College football programs of all time....You think of Alabama, Notre Dame,Ohio state, Michigan, Oklahoma, USC in no particular order....Miami is 7 or 8....Best in Florida atleast and I agree 2001 Miami was the best team overall
Of course CFB programs try to win. No one's disputing that. But as for measuring the level of effectiveness and "greatness" that stands the test of time, would you rank by wins, championships, conference titles, etc? Those are great team accolades. But you have to take into account alot of factors like competition, strength of schedule, conference, etc - all while keeping the retarded a.ss BCS setup in mind. I'd argue that it's more appropriate to judge a program over time (not a single year, of course) by the quality of football players that the school produces. And I don't think anyone can argue that producing elite football players ISN'T on a college football program's priority list.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #18
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,809 | POWERFUL
Ez the Don said:
Recruiting and developing the BEST POSSIBLE FOOTBALL PLAYERS >>>>>>> beating a bunch of other 19-22 year olds in the stupid BCS system

Then, like the other guy said, you should have named this thread something different like "The Best Producer of NFL Talent of All Time"
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #19
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,809 | POWERFUL
So according to your criteria, Maryland is one of the best football programs of the last decade...



[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #20
Just BizNis 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
Valar Morghulis
space
$9,816 | POWERFUL
ghost8 said:
So according to your criteria, Maryland is one of the best football programs of the last decade...



[pic - click to view]

I don't deny that. Beast of a program.
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
213 viewing
Image inside BREAKING: 100 Days 100 Night Killing Spree Gang War In South Central LA
538 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
87 viewing
Image inside Jay Z x The Weeknd | On the set of 'The Hills Remix'
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
56 viewing
Video inside 10 Creepiest Pages On Wikipedia
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
37 viewing
Image inside Draw a line between 2 planet positions every few days. Watch what happ..
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Video inside THIS BELONGS ON BX!!!! Miss BumBum Football Team!!!
57 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Image inside Newegg Sale Tomorrow (6/28)
48 comments
@games
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside Top 10 Dark Secrets From Hollywood
40 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Jul 27 - Georgia men with Confederate flags threatens to kill children at a bi..
126 comments
@news
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Jul 26 - Florida: Two 14 Year-Old Boys Lost At Sea; Capsized Boat Found, Boys ..
102 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time