This is BX @ Boxden.com


Best Bench In The League?


 Best Bench In The League?
topic by Chance902 - 12-28-2012, 02:51 AM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter


My pick is the clippers..they got the 6th man of the year with jamal crawford, bledsoe, barnes, odom,turiaf thats a pretty good five coming off the bench and playing alot of mins...who yall got though?


Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

51 comments for "Best Bench In The League?"


 12-28-2012, 02:59 AMaway - #2
SandmanNyC 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$2,590 | 18668537
knicks when all are healthy:


camby
amare
novak
jr smith
j kidd

thats not even a bench actually, that's our 2nd starting line up
 12-28-2012, 03:04 AMaway - #3
Hussle 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$4,373 | POWERFUL
yeah id say clippers.

knicks nice too though..if melo, stat, chandler, kidd and shump are starting (not sure what their real starting 5 is with all the injuries)

then their bench...
jr
novak
felton
brewer

 12-28-2012, 03:07 AMaway - #4
StuNNa 112 heat pts112

  d 
space
$32,525 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SandmanNyC
knicks when all are healthy:


camby
amare
novak
jr smith
j kidd

thats not even a bench actually, that's our 2nd starting line up
Ours. Clips a close second.
 12-28-2012, 03:12 AMaway - #5
Chopzilla 183 heat pts183

  d 
space
$9,875 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chance902
My pick is the clippers..they got the 6th man of the year with jamal crawford, bledsoe, barnes, odom,turiaf thats a pretty good five coming off the bench and playing alot of mins...who yall got though?
Same. Clippers bench is deep
 12-28-2012, 03:15 AMaway - #6
StuNNa 112 heat pts112

  d 
space
$32,525 | POWERFUL
Are bench aint nothing to !! with. word to avery jr.
 12-28-2012, 03:24 AMaway - #7
Ghost Terp 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$12,388 | POWERFUL
Clippers and it's not even close


Knick fans can shut that !! up
 12-28-2012, 03:55 AMonline - #8
WezLFaCe_KiD 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$10,734 | POWERFUL
Lol we don't even have billups and grant hill
 12-28-2012, 04:03 AMaway - #9
capone3pbs 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,700 | POWERFUL
Clippers
 12-28-2012, 04:07 AMonline - #10
KAREAMEL 70 heat pts70

  d 
space
$5,323 | POWERFUL
Clippers don't have a big off the bench
Ronnie n Odom are weak
The rest are top quality tho
Billups
Jamal
Hill
 12-28-2012, 04:29 AMaway - #11
Ching king 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,067 | 18373709
If Amare comes off the bench, it is definitely NY. To me, they're stupid if they don't make that happen.

Clippers are nice, I think Miami's bench is a bit slept on too.
 12-28-2012, 04:33 AMaway - #12
luv4music 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$11,032 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by adulel08
Clippers don't have a big off the bench
Ronnie n Odom are weak
The rest are top quality tho
Billups
Jamal
Hill
this

someone here gonna really say Turiaf and Odom > Camby/Sheed/Stat?

JR = Jamal but JR actually plays defense

Copeland can get 20+ with the right minutes

only thing Clips got over us is Bledsoe
 12-28-2012, 04:43 AMaway - #13
ImAMonster 225 heat pts225

  d 
space
$22,598 | POWERFUL
Hawks are decent. (far from best though)

Lou Williams
Ivan Johnson
Zaza Pachulia
Anthony Morrow
Deshawn Stevenson

Not the talentest, but we got some SCRAPPY hard players off our bench. A lot of nights, our bench far outplay our starters.
 12-28-2012, 04:54 AMaway - #14
Ghost Terp 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$12,388 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by luv4music
this

someone here gonna really say Turiaf and Odom > Camby/Sheed/Stat?

JR = Jamal but JR actually plays defense

Copeland can get 20+ with the right minutes

only thing Clips got over us is Bledsoe
 12-28-2012, 06:34 AMaway - #15
Wardell Curry II 101 heat pts101

  d 
space
$17,035 | POWERFUL
Carl Landry and Jarrett Jack
 12-28-2012, 06:46 AMaway - #16
hood135 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,607 | POWERFUL
The Knicks and I don't think its close. Of course that's including Stat and Shump.
 12-28-2012, 07:33 AMaway - #17
JohnDoe B1 

  d 
space
$5,319 | 12243860
Any bench that has Jamal Crawford comin off it has got to be the best
 12-28-2012, 07:41 AMonline - #18
StateProperty88 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$30,296 | POWERFUL
how yall talking about new york and naming players that have barely played and havent played at all. this new york bench that you guys are talking about...you dont even know how it will perform because you havent seen it...and yet its the best?

give me the clips
 12-28-2012, 07:54 AMaway - #19
nbrock 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$1,129 | 12000786
So basically what im getting from this whole convo is that jamal crawford is better then A.R J.R and amare stoudimire isnt getting ready to come off the bench..copeland is better then matt barens gzzz matt cant create but he does play defense though...but its def the knicks bench the knicks got literally 2 players that can give you 20 points each night off the bench not to metion a 3 point specialist another player who could give you 18 as a rookie and a center who locks up and give you 12 bounds a night....how is this even a debate...sometimes i wonder about yall
 12-28-2012, 08:33 AMonline - #20
StateProperty88 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$30,296 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nbrock
So basically what im getting from this whole convo is that jamal crawford is better then A.R J.R and amare stoudimire isnt getting ready to come off the bench..copeland is better then matt barens gzzz matt cant create but he does play defense though...but its def the knicks bench the knicks got literally 2 players that can give you 20 points each night off the bench not to metion a 3 point specialist another player who could give you 18 as a rookie and a center who locks up and give you 12 bounds a night....how is this even a debate...sometimes i wonder about yall
who is the second player scoring 20? who's giving you 12 boards a night? are these players that have even played this year?
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  These 11's Tho>>>>>
59 comments
Hopkins-Shumenov//Porter-Malignaggi//Quillin-Konecny[4-19-14][S..
180 comments
NBA Official Oklahoma City Thunder (2) vs Memphis Grizzlies ..
282 comments
 NBA Paul Pierce Quote After Game 1
New reply 2 minutes ago - 68 comments - by Cambury
 Article inside Nicki Minaj Teases Dropping Her New Album Out Of Nowhe...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 56 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
  Xbox One Surpassed 5 Million Sold
New reply 3 minutes ago - 156 comments - by Kewop Decam
 MMA Ufc On Fox 11: Werdum Vs. Browne
New reply 32 minutes ago - 263 comments - by Jago
 Video inside Drake Just Took A Shot At Jay During The Nets/raptors ...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 130 comments - by demari
 NBA Western Conference Playoffs - Round 1 - Golden State W...
New reply 39 minutes ago - 1363 comments - by SoulOnIce
 Article inside Lindsay Lohan Confirms $ex List Is Real, Says She Wrot...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 146 comments - by SM
 NBA Hawks Vs Pacers - Nba Playoffs - Round #1 Eastern Conf...
New reply 51 minutes ago - 1031 comments - by katalist

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,702 fans of BX | none new today 4,649 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.