online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Bernard Hopkins: After 6 Rounds, Manny Will Just Be Target Practice

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

9 years ago '07        #1
9364 page views
0 comments

Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x151
Props total: 315914 315 K  Slaps total: 27666 27 K
icon Bernard Hopkins: After 6 Rounds, Manny Will Just Be Target Practice

In an interview with FightHype, Bernard Hopkins breaks down how he envisions the Mayweather-Pacquaio fight to play out.

"Not only will I break the fight down for you, I will give you a prediction. Now, I could be wrong, but then again, I could be right..." began Hopkins.
Nice one B-Hop! I just ended the quote there because I found that little tidbit to be particularly special. I could be wrong about that, but then again, I could be right. (Note: I should've came up with something more clever than that but my brain is still in first gear - please don't hold it against me). Anyway, Hopkins continues his analysis...

"The first 5 or 6 rounds, it's going to be a back and fourth fight because of Pacquiao's aggression. But Pacquiao is not the best defensive fighter. Mayweather is going to sharp shoot, and not only is Mayweather going to fight back when he needs to, but after that 6th round, it's done," stated future Hall of Famer Bernard Hopkins.

"Hey, listen, there will be people that's so upset because they charging people money, they are going to be so upset because in the second half, it somehow turned into such easy work that they are going to feel like there was some type of corruption or foul play or pollution in the air. They are gonna make up all kinds of excuses (laughing). I believe the second half of these 12 rounds gonna be target practice for Floyd. And it's going to be a situation where, is he putting a show on just so people can get their monies worth or is it just that easy. That's my bold statement and I stick by it, now let's wait 8 to 9 weeks and see what happens,"
Hey hey hey, let's not jinx the fight. I don't want to hear talk of corruption or foul play in any way, shape, or form prior to the fight. I also don't want to hear any sore losers from either the fighters or the respective fan bases afterwards, talking about what might've happened 5 years ago. I don't care if both fighters are past their prime, if Mayweather wins then he's the superior fighter (then and now), if Pacquiao wins then he is just the same - simple as that. This is for all the marbles...

http://www.badlefthook.co .. arget-practice

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 02-26-2015 at 07:52 PM..
+9   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
99 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-278
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+827
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside What happened to 1994 atl cold case murdered pulled over in traffic
9 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop