This is BX @ Boxden.com

Barkley Says Larry Bird Drank Him Under the Table, LeBron Haters Led By Punk-Ass Skip Bayless

Barkley Says Larry Bird Drank Him Under the Table, LeBron Haters Led By Punk-Ass Skip Bayless
 06-16-2012, 06:11 PMaway - #41
BlaccThoughtz 9 heat pts

d 
space
$170 | 4286453
lbj fans tht use this hate word gets on my nerve, this is the only players game u cant talk about cuz ur a hater, now thts bullshyt, dude is 3-9 in finals and the most gifted athlete in the history of the NBA–and perhaps professional sports and we cant say anything bout dude not being able to get it done or we r hater and hating lbj stans need to chill out and get off every1 backs for having a opinion about a bball players game..
 06-16-2012, 06:24 PMonline - #42
ReggieA 188 heat pts188

d 
space
$32,885 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Avon_Barksdale
That's Skip's show though...ESPN is not about to have Barkley come up there and make Skip look like a joke, you seen how both Skip and Steven A. set up Jalen Rose and then Steven A. was playing captain save a h*e to Skip after Jalen almost made him cry.Steven A. is only on that show now because he saved Skip from Jalen Rose.

Skip is the KING of all trolls and he can dish it out but he can't take it and Jalen Rose showed that to everybody.The guy just say #### to p#ss people off and get ratings for his show.If Lebron wins a ring this season Skip need to take it a** home because he whon't have anything to talk about anymore.
If Bron wins a ring, the show will get even worse because he will still say, but but but, he didn't do it in the 4th quarter, but but but he never made a game winner. Same #### he was saying about Aaron Rodgers last year, saying he was not clutch. SAS told him, he can't help it if he is winning by 2-3 TDs. ni##a stay on Farve's sack to because Aaron won a title faster than Farve did. And after he talked that #### about Rodgers, 2 weeks later, dude had his 2 minute drive in the 4th when they were down and won the game
 06-16-2012, 06:38 PMaway - #43
TH35 73 heat pts73

d 
space
$57,425 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ReggieA
Skip knows and has called him out to come on 1st and 10 to debate him
It'll be another Jim Rome situation . ESPN would have to censor Barkley. It won't be a friendly argument like Screaming A and Baseless. It'll get physical .
 06-16-2012, 06:39 PMaway - #44
Daddy Black 2 heat pts

d 
space
$5,538 | 12908457
This is the problem, people dont like Lebron for the stunt he pulled with Cleveland. Me personally, its not that i dont like lebron, hes one of the best players in the league, BUT i dont respect ol'boy. I think hes still immature in a world of grown a$s men. The thing people need to understand is that nobody really likes athletes unless they making money for them too e.g.:gambling, fantasy football etc., or they are a person who respects how they play the game. Other than that, nobody really likes nba, nfl, mlb players cause they make rediculous amounts of money to "play" a ####ing 100+ games a year while the normal average non-athlete has to bust they a$s at a job they may or may not like and get paid the same as what these athletes make for one game in a whole year. And because people listen to what espn says and run with it.

Charles Barkley is the man. One of the realest to ever do it.
 06-16-2012, 06:42 PMonline - #45
ReggieA 188 heat pts188

d 
space
$32,885 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TH35
It'll be another Jim Rome situation . ESPN would have to censor Barkley. It won't be a friendly argument like Screaming A and Baseless. It'll get physical .
Barkley would end his life in a heart beat

Get one of these screens as soon as Barkley stands up, they are going to have to call in the NFL Live guys to break it up:

06-16-2012, 07:29 PMaway - #46
DaGoatGucci 

d 
space
$105 | 159272
espn built him up then knocked him down.
 06-16-2012, 07:39 PMaway - #47
Kingpin 313 64 heat pts64

d 
space
$13,834 | POWERFUL
Kobe been getting hated for years Jordan even had haters lebron fans the only ones that cry about it
 06-16-2012, 07:42 PMaway - #48
royman04 5 heat pts

d 
space
$5,840 | 11932812
Barkely called Budweiser the strongest beer in the world
 06-16-2012, 08:40 PMaway - #49
jtt11219 

d 
space
$803 | 684416
preach Sir Charles!
 06-16-2012, 08:49 PMaway - #50
ALTheGreatS 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$3,291 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SmooveDude
i never understood how people really hate on him...like people really bash this ni##a like he did somethin personal to them
Cause most people are sheep when it comes to the media ,and probably life in general.
 06-16-2012, 11:54 PMonline - #51
SiekaSiklo 

d 
space
$3,317 | 7383820
Originally Posted by SOCIALITE
This. And the ESPN crew not named Skip Bayless and that one chick I forget her name. If people didn't have to put other players down in order to pump LeBron up non-lebron fans wouldn't care one way or the other.
the #### is clarissa thompson on sportsnation, i ####in hate that bshow man its the worst but the #### be hatin on LeBron heavy lol
 06-17-2012, 12:19 AMaway - #52
Bama Boy 77 heat pts77

d 
space
$49,852 | POWERFUL
if you attempt to say Lebron James isnt an amazing athlete and the best basketball player on the planet your kidding yourself... but dude is def. a di#k.
 06-17-2012, 12:27 AMaway - #53
joshdogg26 132 heat pts132

d 
space
$24,322 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ReggieA
I think ESPN is 50/50, just like they are on Tebow, I mean they haven't fired LeBron's biggest fan Chris Broussard. I think they try and balance it out, but it's like when he is great, they dedicate like 15-20 mins of his greatness and vice versa when he stinks it up. Tebow is similar to that, but when Tebow is great, they may shut the entire 1 hour down just for Tebow. It's like they pick and choose who to give the attention to. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Let's not forget, they let Bron do "The Deicison" on their network and they slayed him over it once the smoke cleared. LOL this is a reason why I just use ESPN for my updates and highlights. I can't take 80% of the people there seriously.
it's basically like wrestling. he was a face for most of his career, and after the decision, he did a heel turn, and they're milking that angle. it's really whatever gives them the most BS material and sheep viewership. they're gonna discuss him all day anyway because he's polarizing. they don't really care what light it's in, it gives them ratings either way. if we win, they'll be back on his di#k.
 06-17-2012, 07:15 AMaway - #54
stlcardinals19 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$13,326 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by S W A N
Stop it with the Lebron slobbing. When youre the self appointed "King" and youre gonna win "not 1, not 2, not 3" you cannot turn around and then say "but but but, you guys place unrealistic expectation upon him." These are situations he put himself in. When Ali shouted he was the greatest he had to step into the ring and prove it....no excuses.
I keep hearing this "Not 1, Not 2, Not 3..." bull#### all the time as if the dude promised and guaranteed it. At the end, dude said he believed they could win many champs but didn't promise ####
 06-17-2012, 07:52 AMaway - #55
Prjhov03 

d 
space
$1,542 | 2075969
It's just that #### skip baseless!!! Espn really needs to fire his a$s!!!!
 06-17-2012, 08:04 AMaway - #56
Avon_Barksdale 1598 heat pts1598

d 
space
$15,966 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TH35

Yea ESPN is not gonna bring anybody on the might put hands on Skip.
 06-17-2012, 09:54 AMaway - #57
justinjones 244 heat pts244

d 
space
$42,910 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SiekaSiklo
the #### is clarissa thompson on sportsnation, i ####in hate that bshow man its the worst but the #### be hatin on LeBron heavy lol
damn she literally took beadle's spot. beadle used to like lebron before he went to miami

Originally Posted by stlcardinals19
I keep hearing this "Not 1, Not 2, Not 3..." bull#### all the time as if the dude promised and guaranteed it. At the end, dude said he believed they could win many champs but didn't promise ####
you must of been listening to cowherd this week

i swear g-unitfinest hates steve nash.
 06-17-2012, 10:34 AMaway - #58
The Bully 181 heat pts181

d 
space
$31,825 | POWERFUL
yall can miss me with the whole "i don't like lebron because of the decision" bull####

chances are you didnt like him before the decision anyway
 06-17-2012, 10:43 AMaway - #59
stlcardinals19 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$13,326 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by justinjones
you must of been listening to cowherd this week
Ah, I'm afraid I missed it. What'd he say? Was it similar to what I said?
 06-17-2012, 11:12 AMonline - #60
Mintz 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$5,546 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DurtySoufReppin
There's not 1 player in the NBA that i hate

I don't know any of these ni##az
basically....

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 24 - TLC Cancels Honey Boo Boo Over Mom's Child M..
50 comments
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
75 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
 Image(s) inside Rick Ross' Massive Weight Loss
New reply 28 seconds ago - 56 comments - by keejee
 Image(s) inside Daaaaamn My Nigga French Montana Back
New reply 12 minutes ago - 114 comments - by SHADOW
 Image(s) inside Game’s Blood Moon: Year Of The Wolf Album Releases At ...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 SC Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: Tactical Preview
New reply 16 minutes ago - 82 comments - by Gramz
 Image(s) inside Wealthy Woman Ask "must I Give Out Halloween Cand...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 211 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Video inside Iggy Azalea -- I Would Never Make A Song With Snoop Dogg
New reply 8 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Alfie From Old Nick Show "my Brother & Me&quo...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 100 comments - by KleanKutt100

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,798 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.