This is BX @ Boxden.com


Anderson Silva gets knocked out (GIF) (pic)


 Anderson Silva gets knocked out (GIF) (pic)
 07-06-2013, 11:59 PMaway - #21
1andonlyKingP 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$6,535 | POWERFUL
Reported for spamming
 07-07-2013, 12:01 AMaway - #22
EnlightenMe 63 heat pts63

  d 
space
$3,710 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Russ369
Explain to me why wouldn't he just tap to the sub attempt instead of brutally getting KO'd and ruining his legacy? He get caught deal with it
i don't know man. f!ghters are !!ed in the head. why did roberto duran quit? why did mike tyson bite holyfields ear? people, especially f!ghters, do strange and irrational things sometimes. i'm looking at that knockout and it looks faker than a three dollar bill. just calling it how i see it
 07-07-2013, 12:10 AMaway - #23
KING JAYY 251 heat pts251

  d 
space
$25,494 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Russ369
Explain to me why wouldn't he just tap to the sub attempt instead of brutally getting KO'd and ruining his legacy? He get caught deal with it
because that leg lock attempt wasnt tight at all
 07-07-2013, 12:11 AMonline - #24
RaptorsWon 175 heat pts175

  d 
space
$18,452 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DR JAYY
because that leg lock attempt wasnt tight at all
But it would of been much more believable for him to throw it than getting KO'd (not a one-punch KO, but a bunch of shots)
 07-07-2013, 12:23 AMonline - #25
Arson 79 heat pts79

  d 
space
$26,546 | POWERFUL


his face in the top image
 07-07-2013, 01:44 AMaway - #26
KING JAYY 251 heat pts251

  d 
space
$25,494 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Russ369
But it would of been much more believable for him to throw it than getting KO'd (not a one-punch KO, but a bunch of shots)
not at all
 07-07-2013, 01:48 AMaway - #27
EnlightenMe 63 heat pts63

  d 
space
$3,710 | POWERFUL
he definitely gave it away. it's blatant. i saw this post on sherdog after i already knew the knockdown was a$sisted by silva himself.

(open image in new tab)


insane how some guy called silva losing on purpose days before the f!ght.

courtesy of lex lossis

Originally Posted by Lex Lossis



NO WAY



NOSTRADAMUS?!!?

Last edited by EnlightenMe; 07-07-2013 at 01:59 AM..
 07-07-2013, 06:14 AMonline - #28
coolio 43 heat pts43

  d 
space
$14,838 | POWERFUL
reported thread for racism
 07-07-2013, 06:27 AMaway - #29
Tha Problum 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$14,278 | POWERFUL
but but but silva lost on purposeeeee
 07-07-2013, 06:28 AMaway - #30
Game375 37 heat pts37

  d 
space
$10,978 | POWERFUL
Need the link
 07-07-2013, 06:30 AMaway - #31
Big Louie Guwop 54 heat pts54

  d 
space
$5,354 | POWERFUL
Lost on purpose man. dont !! with my goat
 07-07-2013, 07:12 AMaway - #32
philly337 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$20,537 | POWERFUL
Anderson one of if not the best boxers I seen in mma but he's still just ok at it (a decent am-pro). Pulling straight back, hands down, chin up
 07-07-2013, 07:14 AMaway - #33
Jacc Blacc 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$15,345 | POWERFUL
i bet mad people in las vegas are gonna get their legs broken

you better pay your debts, i lost money last night, i told my dad betting on silva is a sure thing he said there was not such thing as a sure thing..........i lost

i would have been more content with the lost if Jones did it to him
 07-07-2013, 07:35 AMonline - #34
KnicksLost 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$35,139 | POWERFUL
he's done with the game said he doesnt want a rematchor to f!ght for titles if thast aint enough to explain why he threw the f!ght I dont know what to tell you....He's still the goat
 07-07-2013, 07:43 AMaway - #35
BlackRepub85 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,001 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by EnlightenMe
it's like those pics where they make it seem like obama and some senator are kissing and when you watch the vid you that's not what happened at all. that was just a timely snap of the pic that made the punch look worse than it was. the gif tells the real story. that was a fugazi knockout if i've ever seen one.
Only a guy who's never really fought combat seriously would say a punch wasn't that bad. Any person who's even trained in combat will tell you a timely punch no matter the strength of it will KO you.

The spot Weidman hit Anderson, the jawline is very susceptible to KO humans. It doesn't need to be powerful, it just needs to be well placed. But keep telling yourself he took a dive lol.
 07-07-2013, 07:45 AMaway - #36
BlackRepub85 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,001 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KnicksLost
he's done with the game said he doesnt want a rematchor to f!ght for titles if thast aint enough to explain why he threw the f!ght I dont know what to tell you....He's still the goat
LOL @ he's still the goat. Since supposedly you guys think he took a dive, name one athlete in sport that is considered the greatest and tell me which one took a dive.


I'LL WAIT.
 07-07-2013, 08:19 AMonline - #37
Vincent Vega 

  d 
space
$5,066 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by EnlightenMe
i don't know man. f!ghters are !!ed in the head. why did roberto duran quit? why did mike tyson bite holyfields ear? people, especially f!ghters, do strange and irrational things sometimes. i'm looking at that knockout and it looks faker than a three dollar bill. just calling it how i see it
Originally Posted by EnlightenMe
he definitely gave it away. it's blatant. i saw this post on sherdog after i already knew the knockdown was a$sisted by silva himself.

(open image in new tab)


insane how some guy called silva losing on purpose days before the f!ght.

courtesy of lex lossis
Oh because some guy on sherdog made a random prediction, he must have thrown the f!ght. FOH. Duran quit because sugar ray made him quit, he couldn't land a punch and was getting tagged by Leonard and couldn't take it anymore. Tyson is a head case who lost it that night. And the proof is right there in those pictures and the video, silva got caught clean. Anyone saying otherwise is completely ignorant or willfully blind. At some of you not being able to handle your god getting KOd. Deal with it.
 07-07-2013, 08:55 AMonline - #38
KnicksLost 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$35,139 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BlackRepub85
LOL @ he's still the goat. Since supposedly you guys think he took a dive, name one athlete in sport that is considered the greatest and tell me which one took a dive.


I'LL WAIT.
Pete rose
 07-07-2013, 12:50 PMaway - #39
funkdat 698 heat pts698

  d 
space
$6,832 | POWERFUL
Ya, he earned and deserved that for not respecting his opponent.
 07-07-2013, 12:55 PMaway - #40
funkdat 698 heat pts698

  d 
space
$6,832 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BlackRepub85
Only a guy who's never really fought combat seriously would say a punch wasn't that bad. Any person who's even trained in combat will tell you a timely punch no matter the strength of it will KO you.

The spot Weidman hit Anderson, the jawline is very susceptible to KO humans. It doesn't need to be powerful, it just needs to be well placed. But keep telling yourself he took a dive lol.
Only people that aren't f!ghters or never been in a f!ght know this concept of a knockouts potential. No matter how hard or semi hard a person gets hit.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actual Iggy Azalea
60 comments
NBA James Dolan BLOCKING Phil Jackson from firing Knicks per..
54 comments
NBA Tim Donaghy: NBA has told refs to give Nets calls over R..
53 comments
 Image(s) inside The Real Nike Re Stock In The Next 10 Days
New reply 20 seconds ago - 138 comments - by donmagic901
 Video inside Dr. Dre Or Pharrell??
New reply 6 minutes ago - 73 comments - by AngOmusic93
 NBA Nba-who Is The Most Overrated All Time Great?
New reply 3 minutes ago - 142 comments - by JordanWest86
 Video inside Scarface - No Problem (official Music Video)
New reply 17 minutes ago - 56 comments - by SM
 Image(s) inside Apr 22 - A New Study Shows What The Job Market Will Lo...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 67 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  Apr 22 - Close To 50 Shot Over Easter Weekend In Chicago
New reply 19 minutes ago - 54 comments - by tdnupe3
 NBA Woj: Turner And Stephenson Fist Fought Right Before Pl...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 64 comments - by 44wade
 NBA Lakers Sg Kobe Bryant Returns To The Court
New reply 24 minutes ago - 54 comments - by ReggieA

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,647 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.