b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Allen iverson vs Mj (again) jeans (pics)
whats popular right now

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
Poll results - whose jeans more fly
AI 46 66.67%
MJ 23 33.33%
Voters: 69. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

 Allen iverson vs Mj (again) jeans (pics)
 06-27-2012, 06:58 PMaway - #21
DrX 56 heat pts56

  d 
space
$34,925 | POWERFUL
 06-27-2012, 06:58 PMaway - #22
StylinOnYou 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$18,835 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by White Face
i just get skinny jeans from hollister.

i can do that tho cause im only 5'7 120 pounds, it look good on me but tall ni**as gotta wear sh*t there size.

ai look like a fool with them baggy dress pants tho
I'm 6'2 and bout 200 pounds and it's funny seeing people around my size tryin to wear skinny jeans, ni**as shoes looking like clown feet, and you can see their wallet and cell phone and sh*t
 06-27-2012, 07:12 PMonline - #23
UF4Soldier 99 heat pts99

  d 
space
$13,840 | POWERFUL
my theory is when iverson crossed jordan some how it ripped the space time continuum and some how
when it comes time to dress they are trapped in the early 2000s.......that cross over has forever linked the two





then another incident in 2003 caused futher damage as u can see in the pics below



this swagg

plus this swagg




can only equal no swagg as seen in original post above

Last edited by UF4Soldier; 06-27-2012 at 07:18 PM..
 06-27-2012, 07:14 PMonline - #24
SmoothTay 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$17,472 | POWERFUL
^ ^
 06-27-2012, 07:16 PMaway - #25
Ca$h Out 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$24,439 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by StylinOnYou
I'm 6'2 and bout 200 pounds and it's funny seeing people around my size tryin to wear skinny jeans, ni**as shoes looking like clown feet, and you can see their wallet and cell phone and sh*t

6'4 175...

Skinny ni**a but still don't flex with the skinny jeans. Lil ni**as can pull that sh*t off no homo.

Who was that nba player who tried to rock the skinnies? sh*t was hilarous.
 06-27-2012, 07:17 PMonline - #26
UF4Soldier 99 heat pts99

  d 
space
$13,840 | POWERFUL
skinny ni**a secret if want u can by skinny jeans oneor two size up and they fit like slim straights !

just gotta get over the fact your tag will say skinny jeans on em cant let a company see that
 06-27-2012, 07:17 PMaway - #27
Ca$h Out 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$24,439 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UF4Soldier
my theory is when iverson crossed jordan some how it ripped the space tim continuum and some how
when come times to dress they are trapped in the early 2000s.......that cross over has forever linked the two





then another incident in 2003 caused futher damage as u can see in the pics below



this swagg

plus this swagg




can only equal no swagg as seen in original post above
 06-27-2012, 07:18 PMaway - #28
Javon23 154 heat pts154

  d 
space
$39,191 | POWERFUL
Man fu*k that
Long Live Baggy Jeans
Levi Silver Tab bi*ches!!!!!!!!!!!
fu*k all that gay sh*t
 06-27-2012, 07:19 PMaway - #29
StylinOnYou 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$18,835 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UF4Soldier
my theory is when iverson crossed jordan some how it ripped the space time continuum and some how
when it comes time to dress they are trapped in the early 2000s.......that cross over has forever linked the two





then another incident in 2003 caused futher damage as u can see in the pics below



this swagg

plus this swagg




can only equal no swagg as seen in original post above
 06-27-2012, 07:19 PMonline - #30
UF4Soldier 99 heat pts99

  d 
space
$13,840 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Javon23
Man fu*k that
Long Live Baggy Jeans
Levi Silver Tab bi*ches!!!!!!!!!!!
fu*k all that gay sh*t
its baggy then its those jeans they got one .....
 06-27-2012, 07:19 PMaway - #31
Ca$h Out 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$24,439 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UF4Soldier
skinny ni**a secret if want u can by skinny jeans oneor two size up and they fit like slim straights !

just gotta get over the fact your tag will say skinny jeans on em cant let a company see that
lol...

being skinny and tall it's hard to find a pair a jeans with the right length/width. You really gotta either spend money or look hard.
 06-27-2012, 07:28 PMonline - #32
UF4Soldier 99 heat pts99

  d 
space
$13,840 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 1992
lol...

being skinny and tall it's hard to find a pair a jeans with the right length/width. You really gotta either spend money or look hard.
imma 32 34 rock dem levis slim straigts black label use to have nice jeans my size too then they start selling it in the local cheap stores like citi trends
 06-27-2012, 07:45 PMonline - #33
T.O.N.Y. 2621 heat pts2621

  d 
space
$52,867 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SmoothTay
ni**a said Levi's

Grown a$s men wearing Levi's loose fit get ya money up.

get my money up for what ? to wear over priced jeans so i can live in sh*tty a$s new york and ride the funky subway and bus as the rent increases along with the roaches and rats ?




you dont know real money.get your life together my child
 06-27-2012, 07:46 PMaway - #34
StylinOnYou 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$18,835 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dun Language
get my money up for what ? to wear over priced jeans so i can live in sh*tty a$s new york and ride the funky subway and bus as the rent increases along with the roaches and rats ?




you dont know real money.get your life together my child
 06-27-2012, 08:06 PMonline - #35
UF4Soldier 99 heat pts99

  d 
space
$13,840 | POWERFUL
real sh*t over 50 dollars for jeans aint da move at all
 06-27-2012, 08:47 PMaway - #36
darealvelle 73 heat pts73

  d 
space
$4,579 | POWERFUL
honestly nobody should not be wearing no skinnys if ur waist size is not between 30-34.
 06-27-2012, 09:10 PMonline - #37
T.O.N.Y. 2621 heat pts2621

  d 
space
$52,867 | POWERFUL
you can tell by a lot of ni**as persona they still living with momma its nothing wrong with it but dont come on here fronting and trying to be little people because they dont wear over priced european cut pants. ni**as need to stop trying to dress and be like those europeans. they dont even like black people why would i put money in their pockets.


smooth tay u raggamuffin a$s ni**a. watch he fronts like hes this big baller shot caller...you dont know sh*t about fu*k phaggot.
 06-27-2012, 09:13 PMaway - #38
StylinOnYou 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$18,835 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dun Language
you can tell by a lot of ni**as persona they still living with momma its nothing wrong with it but dont come on here fronting and trying to be little people because they dont wear over priced european cut pants. ni**as need to stop trying to dress and be like those europeans. they dont even like black people why would i put money in their pockets.


smooth tay u raggamuffin a$s ni**a. watch he fronts like hes this big baller shot caller...you dont know sh*t about fu*k phaggot.
 06-27-2012, 09:24 PMaway - #39
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$30,944 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UF4Soldier
levis 514 like 39.00 and they fit lose not baggy and compliment ya shoes as well
Them sh*ts is baggy

513s >>>
 06-27-2012, 09:29 PMaway - #40
ballislife 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,588 | 13387884
I don't even wear jeans no more all that nudie true sh*t I moved on from that. Straight sweats or bball shorts depending on the weather instead of coppin expensive clothes put it toward whip crib and suits. bi*ches love suits

Last edited by ballislife; 06-27-2012 at 09:31 PM..
 


 



NFL The OFFICIAL Superbowl XLIX Thread: New England Patriots..
354 comments
Image inside  Is it safe to say Fab got the best style in rap?
63 comments
Image inside  Asap Rocky still clowning Oddfather 50
83 comments
 NFL What Are You Fat Asses Going To Eat During The Super B...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 75 comments - by Nugit
 Video inside Teen Boys Rap About Blowing Domes! Is Homo-thuggin The...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 125 comments - by marcchrome
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Getting At A$ap Rocky 😆😆ԅ...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 337 comments - by shellz386
  Chromecast Is Now The No. 1 Streaming Device In The U....
New reply 23 minutes ago - 52 comments - by mtva24
 NFL Cris Carter On Josh Gordon: 'i'm Only Going To Talk Ab...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 84 comments - by Steve
  Leaked Images Of Early Samsung Galaxy S6 Prototype Sur...
New reply 26 minutes ago - 77 comments - by KidPow
 NBA Signing Pau Gasol Was A Mistake (bulls Writer Goes In)
New reply 15 minutes ago - 100 comments - by TraV
 Article inside Pusha T: 'notorious B.i.g. Was The Greatest Rapper Who...
New reply 27 minutes ago - 124 comments - by VA Prime
last 48 hours

like bx on facebook


follow bx on twitter
5,931 fans of BX | none new today 4,908 following and 4 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |   Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.