This is BX @ Boxden.com


All 3 Messi Goals from Record Breaking Game (video)


 All 3 Messi Goals from Record Breaking Game (video)
topic by Gramzsdfasdfsdf - 03-20-2012, 05:15 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter






Lionel Messi broke Cesar Rodriguez's 57-year-old Barcelona career scoring record, getting his eighth hat-trick of the season in Tuesday night's Spanish League win over Granada to increase his goals total to 234.


Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

83 comments for "All 3 Messi Goals from Record Breaking Game (video)"


 03-20-2012, 05:31 PMaway - #2
Spiffy 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$20,022 | POWERFUL
there is no doubt he is the best in the game right now. Only thing stopping him from beaing the GOAT is his international play and how he chokes everytime. Top 3 ever for sure though
 03-20-2012, 06:09 PMaway - #3
ShaDoW1 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,686 | 20781515
piers morgan was saying he was the GOAT...but i still stick with maradona, until messi brings us a GODDAMN world cup title!!!
 03-20-2012, 06:17 PMaway - #4
torious 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$58,166 | POWERFUL
 03-20-2012, 06:35 PMaway - #5
ZlatanDrogba 

  d 
space
$1,361 | 4018964
Ronaldo breaking records too
Would love to see Messi in another league
 03-20-2012, 06:36 PMaway - #6
Budala 414 heat pts414

  d 
space
$11,699 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Spiffy
there is no doubt he is the best in the game right now. Only thing stopping him from beaing the GOAT is his international play and how he chokes everytime. Top 3 ever for sure though

This.

Messi on international level is like Lebron in 4th quarter
 03-20-2012, 06:54 PMaway - #7
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 137 heat pts137

  d 
space
$9,026 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ZlatanDrogba
Ronaldo breaking records too
Would love to see Messi in another league
Hope you're not talking about another league where their current leader just got spanked by a middle of the pack squad. I hope you don't mean that league.

I'm sure you mean the league that is home to a lot of the current World Cup Champions.
 03-20-2012, 06:58 PMaway - #8
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 137 heat pts137

  d 
space
$9,026 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ShaDoW1
piers morgan was saying he was the GOAT...but i still stick with maradona, until messi brings us a GODDAMN world cup title!!!
Fútbol is a team game and the Argentine side isn't better than Spain or Germany, they just aren't as a team. It's not like either is getting older, especially Spain. Spanish Fútbol is continuing to pump out great players, they just won the u21 Euros.

Messi just needs to continue his dominance w/ Barcelona for many more years and he could very well end up being the best ever. He's already arguably Top 3 or 4 right now @ the age of 24.
 03-20-2012, 07:01 PMaway - #9
Storchaveli 79 heat pts79

  d 
space
$25,564 | POWERFUL
The most goals in Barca history.

Greatest player of our generation for SURE and perhaps the GOAT when he hangs up the boots.
 03-20-2012, 07:07 PMaway - #10
kimbanny 

  d 
space
$202 | 338532
Agreed! GOAT
 03-20-2012, 07:25 PMonline - #11
ShadyVsEminem 191 heat pts191

  d 
space
$15,006 | POWERFUL
Only 24 and already has the all time record, if he stays there for his career he will set a target nobody will be getting anywhere near
 03-20-2012, 07:27 PMaway - #12
hanzo 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,631 | POWERFUL
####ing legend!
 03-20-2012, 07:28 PMonline - #13
Future 38 heat pts38

  d 
space
$31,424 | POWERFUL
at mutha####as saying he's already top 5.....

Ronaldo, Pele, Maradona, Zidane >>>>> Messi


I don't give a #### how many goals he scores or how many times he wins CL, if he doesn't win World Cup, he'll never be top 5.....

And it's not that hard to score that many goals when you're on the most stacked team ever....He's average without Barcelona and his play at International level confirms that. Argentina was and always will be a great team with great talent. All great players that i mentioned above have all led their teams in World Cup while Messi seems to choke on regular basis.
 03-20-2012, 07:31 PMonline - #14
ShadyVsEminem 191 heat pts191

  d 
space
$15,006 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Future
at mutha####as saying he's already top 5.....

Ronaldo, Pele, Maradona, Zidane >>>>> Messi


I don't give a #### how many goals he scores or how many times he wins CL, if he doesn't win World Cup, he'll never be top 5.....

And it's not that hard to score that many goals when you're on the most stacked team ever....He's average without Barcelona and his play at International level confirms that. Argentina was and always will be a great team with great talent. All great players that i mentioned above have all led their teams in World Cup while Messi seems to choke on regular basis.
The Madrid team Zidane and Ronaldo played in was just as stacked, nothin but world player of the years(Figo, Zidane and Ronaldo) but they still managed to win very little infact they had 1 good season.
Where is the regular basis with Messis world cups? the last one was the only real one to judge him on.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 03-20-2012 at 07:37 PM..
 03-20-2012, 07:36 PMaway - #15
J 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$11,570 | POWERFUL
Gramz with another Barca thread


@ Messi even being top 3 all time.

Until he does it in another league, without Xavi and Iniesta feeding him all game, then get the #### outta here.


CR7 dominated the Premier League and La Liga
 03-20-2012, 07:39 PMonline - #16
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$19,382 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Spiffy
there is no doubt he is the best in the game right now. Only thing stopping him from beaing the GOAT is his international play and how he chokes everytime. Top 3 ever for sure though
#### off
 03-20-2012, 07:40 PMonline - #17
ShadyVsEminem 191 heat pts191

  d 
space
$15,006 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J

Until he does it in another league, without Xavi and Iniesta feeding him all game, then get the #### outta here.
He has torn the best English teams apart many times what chance would Wolves and Blackburn etc have? with the current state of defending in the EPL he would have a field day every saturday cause the level of play is shockingly bad
 03-20-2012, 07:40 PMonline - #18
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$19,382 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Storchaveli
The most goals in Barca history.


Paulino Alcántara is Barcelona's all-time top-scorer, with 369 goals in 357
 03-20-2012, 07:42 PMonline - #19
Future 38 heat pts38

  d 
space
$31,424 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ShadyVsEminem
The Madrid team Zidane and Ronaldo played in was just as stacked, nothin but world player of the years but they still managed to win very little.

Where is the regular basis with Messis world cups? the last one was the only real one to judge him on.
I was referring to his whole International play and not just World Cup. He seems to choke in big games more than produce....During this past Copa America, they should've easily made it to the Finals with the team that they had but instead they barely won their group games and Messi was average at best during the whole tournament. He wasn't even the best player on that team. If he can score that many goals at Barcelona, why doesn't he score even half at International level if he's "that" good?

Without Barcelona, there is no Messi that we know....
 03-20-2012, 07:42 PMaway - #20
J 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$11,570 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ShadyVsEminem
He has torn the best English teams apart many times what chance would Wolves and Blackburn etc have? with the current state of defending in the EPL he would have a field day every saturday
Without Xavi and Iniesta (and now Fabregas) feeding him all game?
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
237 comments
Actress Judy Greer Was a Hollywood Plant to ruin M.Knight Shama..
56 comments
Whats the worst movie you've ever watched?
110 comments
 NCAAF Jameis Winston Amazing 28 Yard Td Run. (video)
New reply 3 minutes ago - 66 comments - by FreeBigga
 Video inside Madden Fan Drops $95 On Ultimate Team, Interrogated By...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 96 comments - by Cool Story
  Aug 31 - 9-year-old Is Executed: Where's The Outrage?
New reply 14 minutes ago - 85 comments - by pa_general
 Image(s) inside Remember When Wale Was On The Jamie Foxx Show.....
New reply 36 minutes ago - 99 comments - by BasedonMars
 Image(s) inside Actors/actresses You Cant Stand
New reply 18 minutes ago - 130 comments - by italiansteve
 NBA Rondo Wants Out (macmullen)
New reply 40 minutes ago - 128 comments - by Jiraiya
 NBA Do You Think Anyone In The League Can Beat Kobe's 81 P...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 112 comments - by Bastille
 Video inside Iggy Azalea...b*tch Was With Him Shooting In The Gym
New reply 56 minutes ago - 89 comments - by local celebrity

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.