This is BX @ Boxden.com


6-foot-11, 500-pound football player (Video)


 6-foot-11, 500-pound football player (Video)
topic by J-Schmoove - 08-24-2012, 06:35 AM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter






There’s one great thing about being a 6-foot-11, 500-pound football player. On hot practice days, you can make money renting out your shade. John “House” Taylor plays for the Central Penn Piranha (Enola, Penn.) of the Gridiron Developmental Football League — a minor league pro football team. The defensive lineman is listed on their roster as 465 pounds, but that was a few hamburgers ago, it seems. House says he’s now at 500 big ones, which makes him unofficially the largest player in the history of organized football.

Aaron Gibson (former RT for the Lions, Cowboys, Bears and Bills who retired in 2004) is the largest ever to play in the NFL, at 440 pounds (6-foot-6). House has him beat in size, but probably not athleticism — NFL scouts looked at him when he played at Virginia Union, but deemed him too big.

But for the Pirhana, he fits just fine. WHPTV:

“House” has a simple job on defense — take up space. An offense can’t block, what an offense can’t see. “If they can’t see the linebackers, they don’t where they coming from, the offensive linemen,” said Ron Kerr, the owner and head coach of the Piranha. “He has to be double-teamed. He’s too big not to be.”

Said Taylor:

“Don’t run my way; pretty much that’s what I do (on defense),” said Taylor.

House is more or less (OK, more) a specialty player, which means he’s not in the game for every snap. But if you need someone to stuff the run on a short-yardage situation, or just want to hide your defensive backfield formation, he’s your man.

House is 35 years old, so his football days are numbered. In fact, he says he’s a bit worried about his health, and says he’ll start losing weight once he quits the game.

He also wears a size 6XL jersey.

Where does a 6-11, 500-pound football player play? Anywhere he wants to (video) | Off the Bench


Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

26 comments for "6-foot-11, 500-pound football player (Video)"


 08-24-2012, 06:43 AMaway - #2
bridouble 172 heat pts172

  d 
space
$3,581 | POWERFUL


at the thread title "HS" football player

the morbidly obese ####er is 35 years old
 08-24-2012, 06:50 AMonline - #3
J-Schmoove 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$7,768 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bridouble


at the thread title "HS" football player

the morbidly obese ####er is 35 years old
Can somebody edit that for your boy?
 08-24-2012, 06:56 AMonline - #4
lboog1423 194 heat pts194

  d 
space
$18,628 | POWERFUL
Id cut the #### outta them legs
 08-24-2012, 03:48 PMaway - #5
Kooper 68 heat pts68

  d 
space
$11,907 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by lboog1423
Id cut the #### outta them legs
increasing the chances of 500lbs falling over on you..


RIP
 08-24-2012, 03:59 PMaway - #6
ReggieA 188 heat pts188

  d 
space
$32,865 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kooper
increasing the chances of 500lbs falling over on you..


RIP
I had a ni##a 350 fall on me in my jr year and I was only 230 lbs playing Center

For my QB, I'll risk it LOL!
 08-24-2012, 04:09 PMaway - #7
TattooedMPsz 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$15,765 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ReggieA
I had a ni##a 350 fall on me in my jr year and I was only 230 lbs playing Center

For my QB, I'll risk it LOL!
reggie got low key pancaked
 08-24-2012, 04:10 PMaway - #8
ReggieA 188 heat pts188

  d 
space
$32,865 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TattooedMPsz
reggie got low key pancaked
naw, i cut that ni##as' legs. My boy went up against a dude that was 400 my senior year. He admitted he held his a$s every single play
 08-24-2012, 06:48 PMaway - #9
iThink 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$13,936 | POWERFUL
 08-24-2012, 06:57 PMaway - #10
Lex Lossis 42 heat pts42

  d 
space
$23,446 | POWERFUL
I was watchin the vid thinkin this ni##a was in HS. Come to find out he 35!!!

He needa lose about 200-250 pounds. Looooong way to go.
 08-24-2012, 07:06 PMaway - #11
Shizz|M 

  d 
space
$6,985 | 12236718
Originally Posted by J-Schmoove


There’s one great thing about being a 6-foot-11, 500-pound football player. On hot practice days, you can make money renting out your shade. John “House” Taylor plays for the Central Penn Piranha (Enola, Penn.) of the Gridiron Developmental Football League — a minor league pro football team. The defensive lineman is listed on their roster as 465 pounds, but that was a few hamburgers ago, it seems. House says he’s now at 500 big ones, which makes him unofficially the largest player in the history of organized football.

Aaron Gibson (former RT for the Lions, Cowboys, Bears and Bills who retired in 2004) is the largest ever to play in the NFL, at 440 pounds (6-foot-6). House has him beat in size, but probably not athleticism — NFL scouts looked at him when he played at Virginia Union, but deemed him too big.

But for the Pirhana, he fits just fine. WHPTV:

“House” has a simple job on defense — take up space. An offense can’t block, what an offense can’t see. “If they can’t see the linebackers, they don’t where they coming from, the offensive linemen,” said Ron Kerr, the owner and head coach of the Piranha. “He has to be double-teamed. He’s too big not to be.”

Said Taylor:

“Don’t run my way; pretty much that’s what I do (on defense),” said Taylor.

House is more or less (OK, more) a specialty player, which means he’s not in the game for every snap. But if you need someone to stuff the run on a short-yardage situation, or just want to hide your defensive backfield formation, he’s your man.

House is 35 years old, so his football days are numbered. In fact, he says he’s a bit worried about his health, and says he’ll start losing weight once he quits the game.

He also wears a size 6XL jersey.

the ni##a HOUSSEEE..

play'ed him last season ..couple of my ni##as play on the same squad wit him..

he is a BIG ni##a!!..LIKE DWARFS EVERYONE

they only put him in when teams are inside the 20..he goes in with some other big as white boy...when ever they do that ####...WE GO NO HUDDLE LMAO .he's not make'n no tackles or even close'n the pocket ..just gets in the ####'n way lol

beat his other team 14 -16 in the spring..but then them ni##as went down to the championship game and lost 62 - 24 ...it was 50 - 8 at half time...

he's a mad cool dude tho
 08-24-2012, 07:10 PMaway - #12
dahabi 79 heat pts79

  d 
space
$9,330 | POWERFUL
this guy could absolutely DESTROY a buffet
 08-24-2012, 07:11 PMaway - #13
superdrunken 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,140 | POWERFUL
those fatceps
 08-24-2012, 07:28 PMaway - #14
lionlil 

  d 
space
$185 | 429030
Reminds me of a fake madden player



 08-24-2012, 07:46 PMaway - #15
Aquarius 

  d 
space
$1,926 | 4240616
he looks ridiculous....
 08-24-2012, 07:49 PMaway - #16
Mega Dega 

  d 
space
$364 | 2104326

Who wants to get in on a de@th pool for this motherfugga. I say he drops dead in a month.
 08-24-2012, 08:08 PMaway - #17
Young_ 243 heat pts243

  d 
space
$21,100 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kooper
increasing the chances of 500lbs falling over on you..


RIP
 08-24-2012, 08:48 PMaway - #18
peeyump 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$18,829 | POWERFUL
man big muh####az always suck......ni##a prolly got roller skates on when he hit the field.
 08-24-2012, 09:00 PMaway - #19
FeedTheBeast 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$8,506 | POWERFUL
Not impressed. He just big and fat no athleticism at all.
 08-24-2012, 10:20 PMaway - #20
Fameus 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,015 | 6434916
If he could get his weight down he might have had a chance for a career . I mean if an NBA center can be agile whats his excuse . His heart is literally a time b0mb though .
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 20 - There's One Skill Worth More Than A Harvard ..
91 comments
NFL MNF - Texans vs. Steelers - 8:30PM
220 comments
Image inside  Fake Everything... i ain't complaining though - Ines
66 comments
 NBA Kobe Bryant: The Lakers Downfall " He's Not As Go...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 161 comments - by MrHashTag
 Video inside Oct 19 - Houston's First Openly Gay Mayor Demands Past...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 67 comments - by Carlton Black
 NFL Bears Lose At Home; Postgame Locker Room "ugly Sc...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 88 comments - by Illuminati
 Image(s) inside Name 3 Things Your Hometown Is Famous For
New reply 10 minutes ago - 185 comments - by Kwestluv91
 audio inside Drake - How About Now
New reply 3 minutes ago - 159 comments - by DanBootleg
 Article inside A Tragedy In Song: "hot N*gga" By Bobby Shmu...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 63 comments - by onlybuilt1906
 Image(s) inside Who Seen Ty Beats Expose Asap Earlier Today?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 106 comments - by Deelo Deniroz
  I Lowkey Miss The 06-07 Era
New reply 25 minutes ago - 192 comments - by Chalky

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,827 fans of BX | none new today 4,790 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.