This is BX @ Boxden.com


2011-12 Soccer (international football) Thread


 2011-12 Soccer (international football) Thread
 09-06-2007, 10:48 AMaway - #141
Welsh! 

  d 
space
$4,946 | POWERFUL
Lampard is the most overrated player in football
 09-06-2007, 10:50 AMaway - #142
jataylorlfc 

  d 
space
$11,968 | 0
^^overated+ overweighted
 09-06-2007, 02:46 PMaway - #143
Ryde 

  d 
space
$636 | 707014
I don't see how someone who puts ~20 goals from midfield in each season can be overrated.

lol @ lampard being overweight -- just never gets old, does it?
 09-07-2007, 12:12 AMaway - #144
goke11429 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$11,073 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Ryde
I don't see how someone who puts ~20 goals from midfield in each season can be overrated.

lol @ lampard being overweight -- just never gets old, does it?
tap ins...don't count
 09-07-2007, 01:18 AMaway - #145
jataylorlfc 

  d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by Ryde
I don't see how someone who puts ~20 goals from midfield in each season can be overrated.

lol @ lampard being overweight -- just never gets old, does it?
"from midfield" very few of his goals are long rangers most of them are scored inside the box,he is overrated because he rarely does anything in midfield.

no it doesnt
 09-07-2007, 01:28 AMaway - #146
Ryde 

  d 
space
$636 | 707014
QQ cough
 09-07-2007, 07:40 AMaway - #147
Scorp 

  d 
space
$10,716 | POWERFUL
20 goals 50 per cent of with are deflected

hes a useless fat waster who is ruining our qualification chances
 09-07-2007, 10:43 AMaway - #148
jataylorlfc 

  d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by Ryde
QQ cough
are u ever going 2 respond 2 others points properly?
 09-07-2007, 12:02 PMaway - #149
CalcuoCuchicheo 

  d 
space
$6,442 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Scorp
20 goals 50 per cent of with are deflected

hes a useless fat waster who is ruining our qualification chances
Yeah, I knew I liked Frank for a reason. :D
 09-07-2007, 12:43 PMaway - #150
Ryde 

  d 
space
$636 | 707014
LMAO

and who on England isn't ruining their qualification chances?
 09-07-2007, 01:13 PMaway - #151
jataylorlfc 

  d 
space
$11,968 | 0
gerrard,richards, heskey, (not yet) and o ye robinson.........:rolleyes:

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 09-07-2007 at 01:15 PM..
 09-07-2007, 01:18 PMaway - #152
jataylorlfc 

  d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by CalcuoCuchicheo
Yeah, I knew I liked Frank for a reason. :D
he provides 50% of glasgows "restaurant" income?
 09-07-2007, 02:26 PMaway - #153
CalcuoCuchicheo 

  d 
space
$6,442 | POWERFUL
Good joke Jimmy, but why would he bother traveling to Glasgow when he can get the same "Heroin, Fast Food, Heroin, Fast Food, Heroin" menu closer to home, in Liverpool?

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 09-07-2007 at 02:27 PM..
 09-08-2007, 12:01 PMaway - #154
jataylorlfc 

  d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by CalcuoCuchicheo
Good joke Jimmy, but why would he bother traveling to Glasgow when he can get the same "Heroin, Fast Food, Heroin, Fast Food, Heroin" menu closer to home, in Liverpool?
because he would be less welcome down here.
 09-15-2007, 12:31 PMaway - #155
datkid72 

  d 
space
$3,729 | POWERFUL
chelsea got robbed that was NOT offsides...oh well. it was fun to see the special one really act like hes "special" while pleading with the ref...arsenal do their same old same old vs. spurs, and manu stick one in late...though i was very impressed with everton. what are the chances that one of the big 4 dont get a champions spot?
 09-15-2007, 01:34 PMaway - #156
Lay 

  d 
space
$10,141 | POWERFUL
^Slim.
 09-15-2007, 02:33 PMaway - #157
jataylorlfc 

  d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by datkid72
chelsea got robbed that was NOT offsides...oh well. it was fun to see the special one really act like hes "special" while pleading with the ref...arsenal do their same old same old vs. spurs, and manu stick one in late...though i was very impressed with everton. what are the chances that one of the big 4 dont get a champions spot?
what comes around

relatively small, at the start of the season you mightve said arsenal could miss out on top 4 but now...not looking very likely, though united have been extremely close to !!ing up
 09-15-2007, 03:58 PMaway - #158
goke11429 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$11,073 | POWERFUL
bull!! call.......we still takin da league
 09-16-2007, 01:17 AMaway - #159
Ryde 

  d 
space
$636 | 707014
linesman phoning jose to apologize.

man u lucky - I didn't see the match, but people talk about chelsea grinding out 1-0s? IDK if man u has scored more than 1 a game this season...

liverpool v. average - lucky to come out with a point after reina saved the day for them.

arsenal - fabregas is a money fantasy player so far $_$. I was so tempted to pick up adebayor this week, but i settled for viduka instead... Bad choice :(
 09-16-2007, 04:59 AMaway - #160
jataylorlfc 

  d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by Ryde
linesman phoning jose to apologize.

man u lucky - I didn't see the match, but people talk about chelsea grinding out 1-0s? IDK if man u has scored more than 1 a game this season...

liverpool v. average - lucky to come out with a point after reina saved the day for them.

arsenal - fabregas is a money fantasy player so far $_$. I was so tempted to pick up adebayor this week, but i settled for viduka instead... Bad choice :(
was a brilliant save, but we couldve won it, as couldve pompey

chelsea and united are scraping by currently and united still lacking up front...
 
Thread Tools

 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         
Mark Forums Read

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA yo Wiggins is fuggin shredded tho.. (pic)
87 comments
NBA Cleveland Cavaliers Promise MAJOR Trade in Offseason
50 comments
NBA One NBA Exec on Miami Heat outside of Lebron: “No one’s ..
65 comments
 Video inside 50 Cent Hot 97 Interview(full): Talks Beef, Aa, Ross, ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 132 comments - by A.Dot789
 Article inside Gucci Mane Negotiating With Federal Government To Redu...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 108 comments - by loyola llothta
 Video inside Did Master P Ever Get Called Out For Copying "ice...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 93 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 Video inside So Wiz Khalifa Just Released The Second Biggest Anthem...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 92 comments - by BLUE JACK$ON
 Article inside Ice Cube: Ride Along Was "robbed" At Mtv Mov...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 93 comments - by SM
 BOX Buddy Of Mine Went (video) A Conversation With Floyd M...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 61 comments - by Caleb_Pratt
 Video inside So The Boy August Alsina Just G Checked 106 And Park L...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 201 comments - by Adwerdz
  What Rapper Has Never Had His Credibility Questioned
New reply 38 minutes ago - 102 comments - by "SS"

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,698 fans of BX and 2 new today 4,654 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.