Chelsea all da way ####es......
 08-15-2007, 06:13 PMaway - #63
Ryde 

d 
space
$636 | 707014
Originally Posted by jataylorlfc
erm ye weve got alot of irish fans...
most scotish fans (real fans) support their local team or @ least a team from their own country...*ahem**AHEM**AHHHEEEMMMM*

lmao history ....no lad...when we say history we dont mean an unbeaten record, we mean 18 league titles, 5 european cups...... u would know if you had even been 2 a game

"the bridge is a fortress" ur a ####in canadian stop talking as if youve been through it all an now your loyalty has payed of, ur a ####ing glory supporter, just another YANK
ROFL - This guy catching feelings over the Internet.

Keep it up ya limey f####t - I love how all you can say is that because I'm not from England, I have no right to be in here, and no right to watch the Premiership.

Get a ####ing life - Here's a little rundown of my local football scene that I should stick too:

There is NO competitive professional football league based solely in Canada. The only leagues even close are as follows:
USL (United Soccer League) - Which has all of 2 Canadian teams - one on the very east side of the country, the other on the very west, both being atleast a 17 hour drive from where I live.

The only other option would be Toronto FC who plays in MLS (ONLY Canadian team in that league) - Toronto is also a 25 hour drive from where I live. Very rarely are these games shown on TV, and my home city does not have a team. I still support Toronto FC - and watch any games that are shown on TV (although since this is their first year as an expansion team, they aren't doing too well...). But why the #### would I be in a thread about the Premiership, talking about how much I love Toronto FC - Are you ####ing mad?

I also not only play, but watch local football within my community, and grassroots soccer is growing quite quickly here. As you know (or a$sumed...) Canada is not widely known for it's football playing, or interest - but many MANY youths now a days are picking up the game. In 10-15 years I could definitely see Canada being one of the top 50 football countries in the world.

Also, the Premiership (and most european leagues) have far superior quality of football - so just because I live in another country, and because the mighty "jaytaylorlfc" thinks so, I have to be restricted to only "local" football? Your senseless prejudices are quite pathetic.

I can support any ####ing team in any league I want too you ####ing crooked tooth f#g - but keep arguing about how us "yanks" have no knowledge of the game, and shouldn't watch it. I guess with your logic, any US television show that you fancy, you have no right to watch. So stick to the BBC. If it weren't for us "yanks", You'd have been supporting Bayern Munich for your entire life.

I've gone over the reasons I support Chelsea FC in another thread for you, but I don't really see WHY I have to give you reasons as to why I support a team. You'll just call me a "glory hunter" either way because of your idiotic prejudice against any non-UK country.

Oh, btw, I'll be laughing when you & your ####ty scouser trash are outside of the top 4 this season, and scrapping for a spot in europe.

Edit: Oh yes, I forgot to litter this response with a ton of emotes. My bad mate!

Last edited by Ryde; 08-15-2007 at 06:15 PM..
 08-16-2007, 07:25 AMaway - #64
jataylorlfc 

d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by DBLOCK1
We Will See At The End Of The Season Who Has Been Impressive And Im Pretty Confident We Will Be Above You Again

A Liverpool Fan Gettin A Little Over Excited By An Away Win At Aston Villla
u were sayin?

POMPEY! POMPEY! POMEEYYY!
 08-16-2007, 07:33 AMaway - #65
jataylorlfc 

d 
space
$11,968 | 0
o an 2 the chelsea "fan"b ill respond later u sorry little yankie prick
 08-16-2007, 08:54 AMaway - #66
DBLOCK1 

d 
space
$1,030 | POWERFUL
Lol I Still Think We Will Finish Above You No Worries
 08-16-2007, 09:07 AMaway - #67
Scorp 

d 
space
$10,716 | POWERFUL
you will
 08-16-2007, 11:03 AMaway - #68
CalcuoCuchicheo 

d 
space
$6,454 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Ryde
If it weren't for us "yanks", You'd have been supporting Bayern Munich for your entire life.
1. Yanks didn't save the world.
2. If Great Britain had fallen, North America would have too.
3. Great Britain was actually respected; & there was no indication that the Germans would attempt to impose anything but their political ideology on occupied territories. Not that there would have been anyone to impose such on - beaches, landing grounds, fields, streets, hills & all that.

Be serious.
 08-16-2007, 12:01 PMaway - #69
tweedle- 

d 
space
$10,438 | 7000089
Why isit you never find a yank who supports a team like Bolton, Spuds or Aston Villa?

####ing glory hunters.
 08-16-2007, 01:36 PMaway - #70
NickthaQuick1 

d 
space
$2,004 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by tweedle-
Why isit you never find a yank who supports a team like Bolton, Spuds or Aston Villa?

####ing glory hunters.
i like villa but my fav player is c. ronoldo, so i like Man U

what is the best source for news and scores for the premiereship?

i get fox soccer channel at my apartment but is there a solid website?
 08-16-2007, 01:52 PMaway - #71
tweedle- 

d 
space
$10,438 | 7000089
Originally Posted by NickthaQuick1
i like villa but my fav player is c. ronoldo, so i like Man U

what is the best source for news and scores for the premiereship?

i get fox soccer channel at my apartment but is there a solid website?

or

I prefer Sky Sports tho.
 08-16-2007, 04:44 PMaway - #72
Ryde 

d 
space
$636 | 707014
I have a ton of friends who support different teams. You guys are just morons.

No use trying to explain anything to you.
 08-16-2007, 04:51 PMaway - #73
tweedle- 

d 
space
$10,438 | 7000089

Whats there to explain?

Ive never met a yank who supports a team outside of the top 4.

I doubt theres one on this site.
 08-16-2007, 06:22 PMaway - #74
KRiSH 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$7,800 | POWERFUL
anyone see ronaldos headbutt LOL

what a d*ck

cant believe bolton lost tho, if we are in the bottom 5 by xmas then we def gonna get relagated, no question about it.

Last edited by KRiSH; 08-16-2007 at 06:26 PM..
 08-17-2007, 08:32 AMaway - #75
jataylorlfc 

d 
space
$11,968 | 0
ROFL - This guy catching feelings over the Internet.

Keep it up ya limey f####t - I love how all you can say is that because I'm not from England, I have no right to be in here, and no right to watch the Premiership.

Get a ####ing life - Here's a little rundown of my local football scene that I should stick too:

There is NO competitive professional football league based solely in Canada. The only leagues even close are as follows:
USL (United Soccer League) - Which has all of 2 Canadian teams - one on the very east side of the country, the other on the very west, both being atleast a 17 hour drive from where I live.

The only other option would be Toronto FC who plays in MLS (ONLY Canadian team in that league) - Toronto is also a 25 hour drive from where I live. Very rarely are these games shown on TV, and my home city does not have a team. I still support Toronto FC - and watch any games that are shown on TV (although since this is their first year as an expansion team, they aren't doing too well...). But why the #### would I be in a thread about the Premiership, talking about how much I love Toronto FC - Are you ####ing mad?

I also not only play, but watch local football within my community, and grassroots soccer is growing quite quickly here. As you know (or a$sumed...) Canada is not widely known for it's football playing, or interest - but many MANY youths now a days are picking up the game. In 10-15 years I could definitely see Canada being one of the top 50 football countries in the world.

Also, the Premiership (and most european leagues) have far superior quality of football - so just because I live in another country, and because the mighty "jaytaylorlfc" thinks so, I have to be restricted to only "local" football? Your senseless prejudices are quite pathetic.

I can support any ####ing team in any league I want too you ####ing crooked tooth f#g - but keep arguing about how us "yanks" have no knowledge of the game, and shouldn't watch it. I guess with your logic, any US television show that you fancy, you have no right to watch. So stick to the BBC. If it weren't for us "yanks", You'd have been supporting Bayern Munich for your entire life.

I've gone over the reasons I support Chelsea FC in another thread for you, but I don't really see WHY I have to give you reasons as to why I support a team. You'll just call me a "glory hunter" either way because of your idiotic prejudice against any non-UK country.

Oh, btw, I'll be laughing when you & your ####ty scouser trash are outside of the top 4 this season, and scrapping for a spot in europe.

Edit: Oh yes, I forgot to litter this response with a ton of emotes. My bad mate!
your talking about me sucking a man off, yes its annoying...and weird on your part.

never said u had no right to be in here or watch the prem but u cant call yourself a real supporter, and thus your opinions mean zilch.

blah blah blah..stop talking about how #### your leagues are and make them better.

well you are already half way there so are you mad?

u wouldnt get past me in a game...and then in 15 years time u will stop supporting chelsea and claim you have supported whichever nowhere team from the start.

no but dont claim 2 be a supporter when u clearly arnet.

yes becuase i claim 2 support lost or a tv show ur really missing the point arnet u now hes gona act like america saved us in the war-yet hes canadian, thus proving how small and insignificant canada is as a country and no as im sure som1 else will point out americas war "effort" was surpassed by most other nations, while the us simply got rich.

yes unless u supported a team to which u were connected, and yes u are a glory supporter, as u chose chelsea who are currently the new home of glory supporters with ppl like urself and ess3x 12 yr olds trying to choose between manu and chelsea

do u even know what a scouser is? have u ever met 1?
and lookin @ the start of the season that isnt going 2 happen is it

get back 2 ur hockey
 08-17-2007, 08:35 AMaway - #76
jataylorlfc 

d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by DBLOCK1
Lol I Still Think We Will Finish Above You No Worries
yeah only way we will finish above united is if they cant beat teams like reading and pompy....WHOA! stop the press
 08-17-2007, 08:36 AMaway - #77
jataylorlfc 

d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by Hurricane24
rooney is overrated
overweighted*
 08-17-2007, 08:41 AMaway - #78
Exodus X13 

d 
space
$14,879 | POWERFUL
hello people
 08-17-2007, 08:56 AMaway - #79
jataylorlfc 

d 
space
$11,968 | 0

what have u tried 2 explain? that canadian football is ####e? everyone knows this.you are still a glory supporter
 08-17-2007, 09:21 AMaway - #80
DBLOCK1 

d 
space
$1,030 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by jataylorlfc
yeah only way we will finish above united is if they cant beat teams like reading and pompy....WHOA! stop the press
Make Me Laugh You Honestly,Actin Like Liverpool Always Beat Teams Like Reading And Pompey

The #### Have Liverpool Done In The League The Last 10 Years

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Angela Simmons WOW
91 comments
Image inside  The Last of Us Remastered for PS4 Dominates Best Sell..
69 comments
why do so many people hate indie games?
58 comments
  The "if I Got Paid A Dollar Every Time I Saw This...
New reply 35 seconds ago - 106 comments - by daddy31+2
 Video inside Man On 6 Train Starts Drawing Everybody On The Train A...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 52 comments - by local celebrity
 Video inside Lil Wayne Attends Supperclub To Celebrate Mack Maine’s...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 115 comments - by Danny M
 Image(s) inside Jul 29 - Barack Obama Has Formally Accused Vladimir Pu...
New reply 30 minutes ago - 126 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside All These Mufu-kin Kids Nigga Pull Out Game Weak Af
New reply 4 minutes ago - 132 comments - by Muunsta
 Video inside "i Just Lost A 100lbs, I'm Tryna Live, I Ain't Go...
New reply 38 minutes ago - 60 comments - by 5_star_smitty
  What Artist Would You Bring Back? Max B Or Pimp C
New reply 11 minutes ago - 59 comments - by WizDoM
 NFL Sherman Responds To Patrick Peterson's "you Mad B...
New reply 43 minutes ago - 101 comments - by st21

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.